VENUS 🪐 STILES STILINSKI {1}

Galing kay vividtoxicity

└➤ VENUS 。✑ ─────┐ \ˈvē-nəs\ ❝ the Roman goddess of love and beauty associated with... Higit pa

INTRODUCTION
PART ONE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
PART TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY- FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
SEQUEL!

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

15.6K 602 60
Galing kay vividtoxicity

Venus had a long conversation with her father upon returning home after that night at Scotts house. Allison and her father had learned that the strange entities were called the Oni and they were simply searching for a dark spirit that had possessed someone around them.

Alexander had informed his daughter that he knew almost nothing about them but assured her he was around to help if they needed it. So over the last couple days, she had continued reading the book she found in her fathers study, which he explained her mother had left for when she turned eighteen.

Unbeknownst to her, there were reasons why her father had kept the book a secret. Reasons that he wasn't sure he could ever bring himself to tell her.

Which leads to now, it was the middle of the night and Venus was sat on her front porch, reading on plant manipulation. She had wanted to try to practice what she had been reading on, prompting her to move outside a few minutes ago to try it herself. The brunette was seated on the bottom step of their porch, staring intently at the grass and trying to make it grow.

She had always wondered how her mother had kept her garden so full and green, now she knew the truth behind it, which made it kind of funny to her in a way. So far, Venus had managed to make the grass twist and bend but not grow, which was still progress. Her actions were quickly halted however at the sound of a certain motor bike coming down their street.

Across from her house, Isaac had noticed the girl seated outside, who was now looking at them intently. "What are you doing outside?" Isaac calls from across the street, making the girl instantly shush him as she ran across to meet them.

"What are you guys doing here? It's the middle of the night." she asks, clearly worried that something was wrong, and her suspicions were quickly proven to be true.

"Stiles is missing." the taller boy replied, gaining a small nudge from Scott.

"Missing? What do you mean?"

"He called me a few minutes ago, he doesn't know where he is." Scott sighs as the three of them make their way inside the house.

"And you didn't think to tell anyone else?" she whisper yelled, feeling like she could disturb someone even though the house was empty.

     "I'm sorry! I promised Stiles that I wouldn't- How did you know? Did he call you too?" Scott cuts himself off as they find Lydia and Aiden stood in the middle of the boys room. But what caught Venus' attention was his detective board and the strings now attached to middle of his bed with scissors.

"He only uses red for unsolved cases." Venus speaks lowly, moving closer to the strings.

"Maybe he thinks he's part of an unsolved case?" Aiden questions, looking at her.

"Or is an unsolved case." Isaac inputs with his usual monotonous attitude.

"Hold on. Is he still out there?" Lydia asks incredulously.

"He said he's in an industrial basement somewhere." Scott attempts to explain himself, Isaac helping when needed.

"We came here to get a better scent."

"What else did he say?" Venus questions the pair, starting to get more worried by the second.

"Something's wrong with his leg, it's bleeding."

"And he's freezing."

Aiden scoffs, reminding them of the worst possible fact of the night so far. "Tonight's the coldest night of the year, it's gonna drop into the 20s"

This makes Lydia let out a loud sigh. "What did his dad say?"

Scott scratches the back of his neck awkwardly. "We kind of, uh, we didn't tell him yet."

"Stiles is out there, bleeding and freezing. He's missing and you haven't told his dad? Are you insane?" Venus exclaims, her eyes wide as she looks at the two boys.

"He made me promise not to. We can find him by scent. If he was sleepwalking he couldn't have gotten far, right?"

"You didn't notice his jeep is gone, did you?" Aiden deadpans.

"You promised you wouldn't call his dad, I didn't." Lydia pulls out her phone going straight to her contacts before Scott stops her.

"Wait, Lydia, hold on." Scott rushes, clearly wanting to keep his promise to his friend. "I can get more help. I can call Derek, Allison-"

"Everyone except the cops. Great idea!"

"Gentle reminder, Lydias only gotten these feelings when someone's about to die." Venus not so gently reminds everyone in the room.

"You don't have to call his dad." Scott gulps. "It's five minutes to the station."

"I'll go get my car."

"We'll catch up." Lydia informs, holding Aiden back and confusing everyone else. "There's something here. I can feel it."

Isaac scoffs, looking around the room. "Yeah, evidence of total insanity." Venus roughly punches the boys arms, already dragging him out the bedroom door. 

"We can figure out what's wrong with him after we find a way to keep him from freezing to death."

     They finally make their way out of the house, Isaac and Venus taking her car after she sends her dad a text about what was going on and following behind Scotts bike to the station. The werewolf gave Stiles' dad the complete rundown of everything that had happened in the past half hour, even reciting back their phone call. Venus could almost feel the panic and distress radiating off the older man as he stood in front of them.

     "If his jeep is missing then that's where we'll start." he decides, looking at the three teens before turning to his deputies and listing off things for them to do in order to find the boy. "It's the coldest night of the year, if he's out there barefoot and in just a t-shirt, he could already be hypothermic. Let's move fast. Let's think fast. You three, come with me."

The sheriff leads them into his office, looking between them frantically. "Okay, is there anything you need to tell me that I can't tell everybody out there?"

"Lydia knew he was missing." Scott informs him.

"Can she help find him?"

"She's working on it."

"Okay well can you find him by scent?"

The two werewolves didn't have time to respond before on the deputies came knocking at the door.
"We've got it, sir. We found the jeep."

The four of them quickly leave the station, finding the jeep parked right outside the hospital. Scott calls his mom ahead and informs them that they were on their way there right now and to start a search.

"Why would he come here?" Scott asks, looking at the other three confusedly.

     Melissa was waiting for them at the door when they walked in behind the deputies, she informs them that security were already doing a sweep of the whole hospital. While the sheriff went down to the basement with Melissa, Scott and Isaac had caught a scent on the stairs, shortly finding themselves on the roof with Venus following behind them.

"He's not here." Derek calls out to them, not turning around. "Not anymore."

"You checked the whole building?" Venus was the one to ask.

"He's gone."

The girls sighs, turning to look at Scott. "I'll go tell his dad."

The boy nods before turning to Isaac. "And see if you can find Allison, she's not answering her phone."

     Isaac had accompanied Venus down to the main reception where Noah and Melissa were now stood, waiting for the search party to give the all clear for the hospital. The two adults spin the moment they hear footsteps approaching them.

"He's not here." Venus sighs, stepping even closer. "Derek and Scott have a scent, they tracked it to the roof but he's gone now."

Noah rubs a hand over his eyebrows. "But he was here?"

The two teens nod their heads before Isaac speaks. "I'm gonna go find the Argents, we need all the help we can get."

Isaac had left the hospital a few minutes ago to go get Allison, while Venus was instructed to wait outside the hospital for Scott, Derek and the sheriff while the oldest man gave the order to clear out.

Venus

Her head whips around quickly, thinking that someone had come out of the hospital. Seeing no one there, she sends a text to Scott telling him she was outside and to hurry up.

VENUS!

This time she lets a small shriek escape her lips as she looks around her. Confusion was building up quickly inside her at the voice before she finally begins to realize what she was hearing. She hadn't heard them in a while now, not since Jeniffer. Her heart sinks to her stomach as she feels a hand on her shoulder, her instincts kicking in as she twisted the persons arm and pulls them into a choke hold.

"Woah, hey, Venus!" Stilinski yells, putting his hands up to the girl, who quickly realizes she was holding onto Scott.

"I'm so sorry!" she heaves, letting go of the boy and stepping backwards.

"It's okay, I'm fine! What happened?" Scott looks at her with furrowed eyebrows, unsure of what just happened.

At that point, they had started whispering again, slowly building a headache in her head. "I'm hearing them again." she winces, her face scrunching in discomfort.

"What are they saying?" Derek questions, moving closer towards her, the sheriff watching them with confused eyes.

"Something about coyote traps? I don't know." she places a hand on her head as the pain begins to grow. "It doesn't matter, I can figure it out later. Right now we need to find Stiles."

Before any of them could move, Derek stops her. "This wouldn't be happening if it wasn't important and you know it." she sighs, knowing he was right. "Go. Scott will call when we find him."

MAYA SPEAKS
ooh what do you guys think her dads hiding from her?

EDITED

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

20.3K 840 41
lottie bailey never expected to fall in love with her best friend, then again, she never thought her other best friend would turn into a werewolf and...
8.5K 452 29
"It's not a date!" Lydia protested for the fifth time as she drove herself, Diana and Allison over to the mall where she had managed to get each of t...
119K 3.8K 95
𝐖𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐧𝐨 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 Riley Winters thought nothing good would come...
72.4K 2.4K 119
❝𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬❞ 𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧 (𝐚𝐝𝐣.) 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧 𝐞...