Married in Lockdown (COMPLETE...

By chaexjune

A forced marriage to avoid humiliation. A rushed marriage because of a pandemic. A loveless marriage between... More

Author's Note
1
2
3
Author's Note 2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
MiL's FinalΓ©
πŸ₯€πŸ₯€πŸ₯€

15

1.4K 70 3
By chaexjune

Park Chaeyoung's POV

Yesterday was full of blue and grey for me. Started off the day with a good breakfast at home and that was it. I came in to work to treat Dalmi who had a serious seizures twice in the early morning. I had to assist a surgery for Chanyeol's 8 years old patient, Go Chansung who was quite close to me because he stayed in the same ward with Dalmi. In the evening, I heard a sad news of a premature baby that I helped to deliver died because of an infection. At night, I spent time with Dalmi in her ward and she shared me a sad story of her parents. It was a tough day.

"Let's get to work, Park Chaeyoung.", I told myself as I got up from the bunk bed.

I grabbed the paper bag under the bed and checked the clothes Jimin brought for me. I did not checked them last night because I was too tired to think of it. I just put it under the bed without checking a thing.

I took the maroon blouse and black long pants out before I realized there are still something inside the paper bag. I took it and my eyes widen in realisation of what happened.

"No way!", I put it back inside and looked for my phone in a rush.

Park Jimin's POV

Working from home is really a tough job to do. Especially when you have to learn the ropes of the business your father has been building for years. Much to my dismay, I never know a thing about the business before the lockdown happened. I had to learn everything from scratch during this lockdown. Now, I feel so sad. I cannot relax during this lockdown. It is a tough time.

"You can do this, Park Jimin.", I tried to encourage myself as I woke up in the morning.

I took my phone and checked the schedule I got from Seokjin who has been appointed as my secretary in Park's Rubber Corporation since my day one two weeks ago.

"Hmm...nothing much. Should I skip today's work at this corporation and do something with my PJM Records?", I had a thought about these two companies in my mind.

Park's Rubber Corporation; the large rubber glove company my father founded since almost 20 years ago.

PJM Records; the small music recording company I established almost 6 months ago by myself.

While thinking of these two contrary companies, my phone rang and I saw Chaeyoung's name on the screen.

"Look for me again?", I muttered before I answered it. "Yes...what do you want looking for me this early, Chaeyoung?", I lazily spoke to her.

"Jimin-ssi, did you not see my message?", she sounded tensed while asking me that question.

"Your message? When? Why?", I asked as I did not know what message she talked about.

"Aish, just check it now! I just sent it a minute ago.", with that, she ended the call.

I looked at my phone and frowned at her weird self in the morning.

"What is wrong with this woman?", I searched for the message and almost laughed at it when I read it.

🐿 Chaeyoung 🦁: Jimin-ssi, did you rummage through my wardrobe?!

I knew why she acted that way with me. I was expecting her to act like that last night but I knew she was too sad to even think of other things. Now, I got the reaction I waited for.

"Yes, I did. Why? Don't you like what I chose for you?", I sent the reply with a grin. This feels fun. Teasing her is a fun thing to do.

🐿 Chaeyoung 🦁: Why did you pick those red colours?! You could just take the black ones which I'm sure is just on top of the others!

I laughed at her response. She seemed mad.

"I pick those to match your blouse. You hate it? I can send another one for you. Just tell me which colour you want, I'll bring it to you later.", I cannot contain my laugh as I send the message to her.

🐿 Chaeyoung 🦁: You pervert! Next time just bring me a blouse and a pants. You don't have to search through my undergarments!

I kept on laughing as I read her message.

🐿 Chaeyoung 🦁: I hate you, Park Jimin!!!

I tried to stop myself from laughing and typed something to reply to her.

Park Chaeyoung's POV

"Such a pervert! How dare he touch my things!", I buried my face on the pillow before I heard another sound of notification.

Park Jimin-ssi: I'm your husband and you were the one asking for my help to bring you your spare clothes. I'm just doing MY part, Chaeyoung.

I gritted my teeth as I read that message. Doing your part, huh? Seriously? Whatever! I hate you, Park Jimin!

I did not reply a thing and let the issue die right there. I have more issues to handle here in the hospital. He can wait.

🥀🥀🥀

Just feeling a little blue and grey...

Anyway, take care, guys! See you next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

404K 22.3K 47
where two heartbroken people are tied in forced marriage, the only difference is one is moving on from his past but his present is horrible and the o...
21.3K 746 54
remember it's just a fanfiction all rights reserved βœ“ Cr: AROO_BAA plagiarism is crime ⚠️ written by : AROO_BAA start at : 31 - 07 - 2021 end : still...
266K 11.5K 32
𝘚𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 π˜ͺ𝘀𝘦, 𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘳𝘦. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘒𝘀𝘦, 𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘸𝘒𝘳. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘡, 𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘳𝘢π˜₯𝘦. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘡...
38.3K 3K 40
A story of Jeongguk & Taehyung who are leading a MEANINGLESS life without each other's company. Will they really be able to make it? Or they AGAIN ha...