Frozen I & II ( Male! Elsa x...

Love_Aki tarafından

Follow Y/n , Elias, Anna, Kristoff and Olaf to an adventurous journey. How they find friendship, betrayal, sa... Daha Fazla

𝙁𝙧𝙤𝙯𝙚𝙣: 1. 𝘼𝙣 𝘼𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚
1.1 𝘼𝙣 𝘼𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 (Edited)
1.2 𝘼𝙣 𝘼𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 (Edited)
1.3 𝘼𝙣 𝘼𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚
1.4 𝘼𝙣 𝘼𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚
1.5 𝘼𝙣 𝘼𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚
1.6 𝘼𝙣 𝘼𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚
1.7 𝘼𝙣 𝘼𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚
1.8 𝘼𝙣 𝘼𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚
1.9 𝘼𝙣 𝘼𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚
1.10 𝘼𝙣 𝘼𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚
1.11 𝘼𝙣 𝘼𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚
1.12 𝘼𝙣 𝘼𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚!
1.13 𝘼𝙣 𝘼𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚!
1.14 𝘼𝙣 𝘼𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚!
1.15 𝘼𝙣 𝘼𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚
𝙁𝙧𝙤𝙯𝙚𝙣: 2. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡
2.1 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡
2.2 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡
2.4 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡
2.5 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡
2.6 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡
2.7 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡
2.8 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡
2.9 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡
2.10 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡
2.11 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡
2.12 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡

2.3 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡

33.9K 948 301
Love_Aki tarafından

"I'm just living the dream Anna. Oh, how I wish this could last forever." Y/n heard Olaf say as she walked towards them in the garden.

Anna was sitting beside Olaf, who was laying down.

"Mmmmm..." Anna hummed, looking at Olaf quizzically.

"And yet change mocks us with her beauty..." Olaf trailed off, catching a falling leaf and sat up straight.

"What's That?" Y/n questioned, chuckling as she sat down beside them.

"Y/N!" they exclaimed in unison started by her sudden appearance.

"Forgive me, maturity is making me poetic." Olaf sighed, eyeing the leaf Then he turned to the girls and asked, " Tell me, you two are older and thus all-knowing. Do you ever worry about the notion that,.. nothing is permanent?"

"Uh... " Y/n looked down at ground, thoughtfully "Not really."

At the same time Anna shrugged, "No".

"Really? Wow, I can't wait till I'm aged like you, so I don't have to worry about important things." Olaf stated.

"That's not what we mean." Anna told as she laid down. Olaf followed and laid down as well.

"We don't worry because... well, we have you, and Elias, and Kristoff, and Sven and the gates are open wide and... And we are not alone anymore."  Y/n explained, smiling widely, thinking about her new family.

Anna:

🎵Yes, the wind blows a little bit colder
And we're all getting older🎵

Y/n looked up at the sky and sighed in content when she felt the cool breeze kissed her skin.

Y/N:

🎵And the clouds are moving on with every autumn breeze🎵

Anna sat up and pointed to a nearby pumpkin.

Anna:

🎵Peter Pumpkin just became fertilizer🎵

Anna and Olaf looked at the pumpkin in disgust, causing y/n to laugh.

Olaf held up the leaf and looked at it sadly.

Olaf:

🎵And my leaf's a little sadder and wiser🎵

Y/n reached her hand to turn olaf's head towards her and shook his carrot nose playfully, making him smile again.

Y/N:

🎵That's why I rely on certain certainties.🎵

❄️

Three of them walked around the village, singing and dancing.

Anna:

🎵Yes, some things never change🎵

Both of the girls crouched down and took both of Olaf's hands in theirs.

Y/N & Anna:

🎵Like the feel of your hand in mine.🎵

❄️

They approached a man who was painting a tree.

Y/N:

🎵Some things stay the same🎵

The tree was suddenly cut down by a woodcutter, causing the painter to yell at him angrily.

Anna and Olaf:

🎵Like how we get along just fine🎵

Three of them slowly sneak out of there avoiding any kind of involvement.

Anna and y/n slowly walked, dancing around as Olaf walked on a small wall beside them.

Anna:

🎵Like an old stone wall that'll never fall🎵

Suddenly the wall collapsed making Olaf gasp then he started to roll down the train line. He started to laugh enjoying the ride.

Y/n:

🎵Some things are always true🎵

Y/n and Anna rushed after him, trying to stop the small vehicle.

Anna hurried and changed its path. The vehicle crashed into a small wooden wall, causing Olaf to fly in the air.

Anna:

🎵Some things never change🎵

Y/n caught Olaf before he could fall on the ground. She hugged him and Anna joined as well. Olaf giggled in delight, hugging them back.

Y/N & Anna:

🎵Like how I'm holding on tight to you.🎵

❄️

Kristoff walked around the village market with Sven beside him. He watched as a leaf fell from a tree.

Kristoff:

🎵The leaves are already falling.🎵

Seven was just about to bite a carrot from a vegetable shop but Kristoff pulled Sven to him.

Kristoff:

🎵Sven, it feels like the future is calling🎵

Kristoff as Sven:

🎵Are you telling me tonight you're gonna get down on one knee?🎵

Kristoff got down on one knee, holding up a ring to Sven while the nearby villagers covered their face, shaking their head.

Kristoff was now sitting on a wooden box, holding his face between his hands.

Kristoff:

🎵Yeah, but I'm really bad at planning these things out
Like candlelight and pulling of rings out🎵

He pulled out the ring from his pocket but the ring fell out of his hand. Sven caught it in between his teeth and handed it back to Kristoff.

Kristoff as Sven:

🎵Maybe you should leave all the romantic stuff to me🎵

Seven pushed Kristoff to Mr. OAKEN'S manicure parlor.

Oaken made him sit on a chair.

Kristoff:

🎵Yeah, some things never change🎵

Oaken started to do his nails while Sven massaged his shoulders.

🎵Like the love that I feel for her🎵

❄️

Kristoff was looking at some fancy attires through the glasses of a shop. He stood in front of the male attire.

🎵Some things stay the same🎵

Sven stood in front of the female attire and posed.

🎵Like how reindeers are easier
But if I commit and I go for it🎵

❄️

Kristoff bought a scarf and gave the money. He walked out of the shop, singing,

🎵I'll know what to say and do
Right?!🎵

Kristoff as Sven:

🎵Some things never change🎵

Kristoff turned and saw Anna whispering something to Olaf while Y/n chuckled, standing beside them.

Kristoff:

🎵Sven, the pressure is all on you🎵

Anna laughed and started to run towards kristoff and Olaf followed.

Kristoff held his hands wide open, about to catch Anna but she slipped past him and hugged Seven while Olaf jumped into Kristoff's arm, making all of them laugh.

❄️

Elias slowly walked to the balcony with a distraught look in his face.

Elias:

🎵The winds are restless
Could that be why I'm hearing this call?
Is something coming?🎵

He looked down at the village square.

Elias:

🎵I'm not sure I want things to change at all🎵

His lips curved into a smile when he saw.....  Y/n was patting Sven. Olaf was standing beside her. Anna and Kristoff were holding hands as they chatted and laughed.

Elias:

🎵These days are precious
Can't let them slip away
I can't freeze this moment
But I can still go out and seize this day🎵

And with that he hurried out of the balcony.

❄️

The villagers were decorating the village square as they pulled arendelle's flags on the windows. Among them Anna unknowing pulled up a wrong rope which contained women cloths and smiled sheepishly at her mistake.

While On the dock, Fishermen threw fish to one another. Olaf caught one fish and threw it back in water.

❄️

Y/n walked in the middle of the village square, admiring the decoration as the Villagers talked and laughed then all of them stopped and looked behind Y/n, smiling.

Y/n turned around, curiously and a bright smile instantly appeared on her face when she saw Elias standing there.

Elias stared at her, grinning and held his arms wide open. Y/n giggled and ran into his arms, happily.

He twirled her around in the air, making her laugh in delight and the villagers cheered for them.

Chorus:

🎵Ah ah ah ah ah ah🎵
🎵The wind blows a little bit colder🎵

Olaf jumped down as few children passed by,  giggling and waving at him.

Olaf:

🎵And you all look a little bit older🎵

Anna and kristoff placed a cloth on a large table.

Anna:

🎵It's time to count our blessings.🎵

Both of them leaned towards each other, singing,

Anna and Kristoff:

🎵Beneath an autumn sky🎵

Before they could kiss, Mr.Oaken puts a big pumpkin in between them on the table breaking them apart.

People started to fill the long table with foods.

Chorus:

🎵We'll always live in a kingdom of plenty
That stands for the good and the many🎵

❄️

Anna pulled Y/n and Elias in the middle of the village square where Arendelle's flag was floating high in the air. Anna looked at her bother, eagerly bouncing on her feet in joy.

Elias winked at y/n then waved his hand and threw snow high in the air. The snow burst out and snowflakes sparkled around the village square.

Elias:

🎵And I promise you the flag of Arendelle will always fly.🎵

Y/n & Anna:

🎵Our flag will always fly🎵

Chorus:

🎵Our flag will always fly
Our flag will always fly🎵

❄️

Everyone stood beside the large table of food, singing,

Chorus:

🎵Some things never change🎵

Anna handed Olaf a new carrot.

He changed his old carrot nose with the new one and gave the old carrot to Seven, who ate it.

Chorus:

🎵Turn around and the time has flown.🎵

❄️

Elias was making some small snow statues as per the request from few kids. Y/n stood beside him, looking at him dreamily.

Chorus:

🎵Some things stay the same.🎵

After the kids walked away with their gifts, She went to him and whispered in his ear, about what statue she wanted, making him blush.

She laughed, shaking her head and patted is his flushed cheeks.

Chorus:

🎵Though the future remains unknown🎵

Chorus:

🎵May our good luck last"
"May our past be past🎵

❄️

The sky was getting darker and darker as the sun started to hide under the horizon.
Anna, Y/n and Elias walked around the kingdom, laughing and talking.

Chorus:

🎵Time's moving fast, it's true"
"Some things never change🎵

❄️

Anna removed her shoes, putting one hand on y/n's shoulder for support as She, Elias, Y/n, Kristoff, Olaf and Sven walked to the castle gates.

Anna walked forward, grabbing her brother's hand and pulled him in a hug.

Anna:

🎵And I'm holding on tight to you🎵

After they pulled away, Elias held Y/n in his arms and kissed her forehead.

Elias:

🎵Holding on tight to you🎵

Breaking their embrace Elias walked ahead of them.

Olaf moved past Anna and Y/n, riding on Sven's back. They both touch his stick hands for a moment.

Olaf:

🎵Holding on tight to you🎵

Kristoff came forward, twirling Anna around. Then He pulled Y/n into a brotherly hug while she ruffled his already messy hair.

Kristoff:

🎵Holding on tight to you🎵

Anna and Y/n watched happily as their family walked into the castle.

Both of the girls looked at each other with a bright smile. Their eyes sparkled under the stars.

Y/n pulled Anna in a embrace and both of them held into each other tightly.

🎵I'm holding on tight to you.🎵

They were happy.

.

.

.

At least for now.

❤︎ Tʜᴀɴᴋ Yᴏᴜ Fᴏʀ Rᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ! ❤︎

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

165K 4K 21
This is GxG story of Elsa x Fem!Reader DON'T LIKE IT DON'T READ IT
156K 3.5K 25
Y/n is the best friend of Anna and Elson. She is small but strong and very smart. Her father is a very close friend to the king and queen. He trained...
101K 3.2K 26
Word count- 41,964 (Y/n) grew up close to the royal family. Her mother being the queen's closest friend. Though she was close with both the girls, sh...
81.5K 3.3K 19
ᯐ 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐈𝐃 ( 𝙵𝚁𝙾𝚉𝙴𝙽: 𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺 𝟸) ─────────────────── ❝ 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐏𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐒...