One Sided Love

By Dark-Humour

18+ Casey moves schools with her life planned out. But what will happen when someone quickly develops a unwan... More

Copyright, description and WARNINGS
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Real baby hedgehog๐Ÿฅบ
Wattys!

Chapter 18

11.1K 250 176
By Dark-Humour

"Oh, Becks will you stop!" I shouted at her as she pushes me into Oliver for the billionth time.

"You two are so cute together. When's the wedding?" Becks teased.

I'm so damn tempted to push her into the mud as we walk through the park.

So, it's Saturday now and Mr Kyle hasn't spoken to me at all. He hasn't even picked on me in class, no messages, no notes, nothing. Hey, I'm not complaining, I'm over joyed.

After he kissed me, I was in shock. I couldn't speak or anything, no one noticed though, they were busy talking. I'm happy they didn't notice because if they had questioned me, I think I might have cracked and told them everything.

My bruises have started to heal, with most turning to a brown/yellow colour.

Today's been fun. The whole gang came out. Somehow Becks knew about me and Oliver, we didn't tell anyone that we went on a date because it was just one date and we haven't discussed what it really meant.

So apparently, she's fucking psychic and could 'sense it', as she claimed. I rolled my eyes at her when she said that.

After being out for hours it started to get dark and rain so everyone made their way home. Next time we decide to go out we need to check the weather forecast.

Oliver has offered to walk me home but I told him to just go because of the rain and that I'd be okay.

As I was walking home, I noticed a silver car trailing behind me. The road was clear apart from this one car going unusually slow. It had tinted windows and I just had an eerie feeling about it.

The car then sped off out of site. I let go of the breath I didn't know I was holding in.

I'm such a nervous wreck. I laugh to myself.

I turn and walk down the residential area away from the main road. As I'm walking my phone goes off;

Times up

It's from unknown, otherwise known as, Mr Kyle. Damn I thought he was leaving me alone.

Suddenly an arm wraps around my waist and a hand covers my mouth from behind.

I'm picked up and shoved into the front seat of a car. The door shuts as soon as I'm in. I go crazy at the handle only to see he locked me in the car.

I calmly watch him walk around the car to the driver's side. He stops for a minute probably knowing as soon as he unlocks it, I'm out.

The doors click and I grab the handle as he opens his door his hand grabs my hood pulling me back.

His door shuts, he grabs my shoulders and turns me to face him.

For fucks sake, it's Mr Kyle.

"The hell do you think you're doing, you ass! You scared the shit out of me!" I shout.

He turned his head away from me and blinked his eyes a few times due to my volume in the small space of the car. He pinched the bridge of his nose "Close the door" he sternly spoke.

"Why? I'm going home."

"I know. I'm driving you home."

"Why?" Is he being kind?

"Don't want you to catch a cold now, do we? Don't want you to miss any school."

I close the door and do my seatbelt. Nope he's not being nice he just wants to make sure I'll be there for him to torment at school.

"How did you know where I was?"

"I've been keeping an eye on you. I didn't want you doing anything stupid."

"I thought you said you were going to leave me alone" I argue.

He smirked "yes and I did, for four tortuous days. I never said I'd stop watching you though."

"Oh" I said quietly as looked out the window. I sighed in relief. He was taking me home, I recognised the route, though he was driving slower than necessary.

He was drawing out the time, wasn't he? Asshole. I roll my eyes.

It is so awkward in the car, silent. That is until my phone rang. I looked to Mr Kyle asking for approval to answer it, he did a small nod in reply. I looked at my phone to see who was calling.

"It's Oliver" I said weakly. His hands on the steering wheel got tighter. His knuckles were turning white from the pressure.

"Answer it then." He looked over to me "Don't say anything stupid" I nodded.

"Hey." I tried sounding normal.

"Hey Cas, just making sure you got home okay."

One of Mr Kyles hands drifted from the steering wheel onto his lap. I watched him suspiciously.

"Yeah. Um mum picked me up, I'm on my way home now." Mr Kyle smiled in a amused way. His hand moved closer to my leg, I moved them away slightly, not wanting him to touch me.

"Cool, I was thinking..." Oliver paused just as Mr Kyles hand latched onto my lower thigh making me shudder. His hand was cold, ice cold "...So I was thinking maybe we could go on another date, official this time."

I looked at Mr Kyle who looked pissed, his hand tightened on my leg, I'm sure it will leave bruises. I gasp at the pain in my leg and Mr Kyle soon stopped the car on the side of the road.

"Cas, you there?" Oliver asked concerned about the sudden silence.

"Yeah, I'm here. That sounds fun but I gotta go now bye." I quickly ended the call and turned off the phone. I looked up to Mr Kyle who, in turn, looked like he was ready to kill.

I heard the car doors lock "the fuck did he say?!" He shouted suddenly making me jump. He didn't give me time to answer "you went on a date with him!" He screamed.

I started to shake "I-I, no n-o-"

"You sure about that because that's not what he just said" he spoke in his usual volume but it was lower than the normal tone. "I thought I told you specifically to stay away from him." His hand still on my thigh moved up slightly, his grip getting tighter.

"W-we went ou-t as friends but I-it turned out t-o be a-a date. It was be-be-before your warn-ing" I stuttered like crazy. He looked me deep in the eyes.

"The arcade. That was a date?" He asked. I nodded and...he laughed? "Stupid boy." His sudden change in moods scares me, one second yelling the next laughing.

"Can I go h-home now?" I asked quietly looking down at my lap. I watched his hand loosen on my leg and his thumb caressing my thigh making my skin crawl but it soothed the aching pain he left from the pressure of his grip.

"Do I make you nervous? Frightened?" He unexpectedly asked, I nodded "words please sweetheart."

Great another pet name added to the list.

"yes" I replied. I looked up and met his eyes.

"Good."

He started the engine and I tried to relax myself because he was actually taking me home.

We pulled up to my drive and I went to get out only to find the door locked. I looked to him with confusion laced on my face. I was about to speak but he beat me to it.

"I want to show you something first" he went to the glove compartment on my side and pulled out a brown envelope. "Just to prove that I'm serious. Deadly serious." He then passed it to me. I opened it and my eyes widened.

Pictures, pictures of me. Some sleeping, some where I'm near the window, sitting at my desk. Some were of me in a towel getting cloths, some with a long top and underpants, some where I just had underwear on and some, I just had underpants on. Some of them were clearly taken in my room.

I gasp and cover my mouth. The tears bubbling in my eyes. He had so many.

"Oh, my darling, you're the cutest thing I've ever seen" the back of his fingers stroked my cheek. I was too preoccupied to retaliate.

"Asshole." I whispered before looking up to his face "You're a disgusting, vile, son of a bitch. A fucking bastard, psycho jackass, perverted cu-" as I went on, I raised my voice more and more until I was cut off by Mr Kyle wrapping his hand around my throat.

I dropped the pictures to the floor of the car as he pushed me against the door window.

His hand got tighter and his eyes looked black. I couldn't breathe, I clawed at his hand. "I-I-I" I couldn't speak. I felt my energy go and I started to go limp as my arms felt really heavy, then he released me.

I started coughing like mad and breathing deeply, when the air hit my lungs it burned. The tears were streaming down my face as I clutched my neck.

I looked up to him and the second I did I felt a sharp pain on my face. He fucking slapped me again.

"Next time you FUCKING call me that, I'll do something I know I'll regret" he yelled in my face.

Tears kept streaming "I-I-"

"Say you are sorry Casey" he was now speaking in an extremely calm voice.

I think I prefer him shouting because this is creepy. He's mad, I know he's mad, how can he go from shouting to calm so quick. It's not normal.

Bipolar bastard!

"Casey" he paused "say you're sorry."

"I-I'm S-s-orry " I stuttered/cough out. He smiled.

"Good girl, that's my good girl" he unlocked the doors.

I turned to leave when he grabbed my arm and pulled me back in to the seat. He turned me to face him.

"Wh-at are you d-doing?" I asked in a shaky voice.

"Shhh" he said. I leaned back against the door, getting as far as I could from him.

But...he wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me closer.

"Get off me" choking up as I spoke.

"Hush my darling, just relax" he cooed in my ear. He kissed my neck making me push away but his other hand was on the back of my neck. He kept kissing my neck trailing it slowly from my ear down to my collarbone.

"S-stop pl-please" I begged not wanting him to go any further.

"Shhh sweetheart" he continued, now groaning as he went on, but thankfully made his way back up then going along my jaw. He hovered in front of my face for a moment before moving his hand to the back of my head and placing his lips on mine.

I was still trying to push him off but he didn't budge. The kiss was softer than the one in the classroom. "So soft" he moaned. I clenched my lips and jaw shut tightly. Scrunching up my face in pure disgust.

You wouldn't be able to get my mouth open with a crowbar.

His tongue dragged across my lips as he tried to open my mouth but I refused. He growled and pinched my waist, i knew what he was trying to do and it wouldn't work. I'm not opening my mouth.

He pulled away and looked at me. I gasped for air. I didn't even realise I wasn't breathing the whole time. I thought he'd be angry but I seen a genuine smile forming on his face.

I won't lie, his real smile was sweet, it looked so kind, but there was something in his eyes that I couldn't identify, something that made me think of how much worse this can get.

"That was really good" he stated as one of his hands ran up and down my waist whilst the other laid on my back.

More tears welled up in my eyes. "Can I go?" I said with my voice cracking. He moved away and I sat normally in the seat trying to will the tears to stay in my eyes. I've cried enough today because of him.

The door was unlocked but I was unsure if he was going to drag me back in. I looked over to him with pleading eyes.

"Okay" he said in a happy voice, he pulled my hand to his lips and kissed the back of it "you can go" as soon as he said that I sped out the car.

He watched me walk inside, I know he did. I could feel his eyes on me. As soon as I got in the house I ran to my room and I went to the bathroom.

I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I can't believe he kissed me again.

He's not going to stop, is he?

I suddenly hear mum yelling.

"Did you post that advertisement for a babysitter for me Casey?" She called.

Shit I completely forgot.

"Sorry, I forgot to do it, I'll post it after work tomorrow."

"Okay baby. Thank you."

Since I got a small job and we have a little extra money, mum wants to get me and Lucas a babysitter. It's for when I'm working on Mondays and Thursdays. I was taking Lou to work with me or he was staying at a friend's house.

When I finished in the bathroom, I looked in the mirror. My neck was red and my face matched. I grabbed a flannel and soaked it in ice cold water then placed it on my face.

I went to my window and made sure I couldn't see anyone out there, not like I knew where he hid and doubt, I would see him even if I did, but I always had to check.

Turning on my music I lay on my bed and cry, I know I said I wouldn't but I couldn't help it. It all just hit me like a ton of bricks. I looked around my room to see that fucking teddy he got me. It was up high on the bookshelf again.

I keep putting it in the bin and it just reappears on the bookshelf. I figure mum thinks it's too nice to throw so she puts it on the shelf. I give up, it can stay there as long as it's out of the way.

I turn over and cry myself to sleep, it's become a normal thing now.

Damian Kyle's Pov

God, how can she taste so good? Her lips are divine, so soft, plump and warm. I could kiss her all day and not get bored.

I watched my Casey walk into her house and then I drove off. I had to be quick so I didn't miss anything. I found a more or less empty car park and turned off the car.

I pulled out my phone and it was just in the nick of time. There she was. My Casey.

She walked in to her room all dazed. She went straight to the bathroom and I heard water running. Seconds later I heard her mother shouting.

An advert for babysitting? How interesting.

Soon enough she walked out the bathroom and checked the window.

Bless her, she's so paranoid. I laughed to myself.

In all honesty, I had to stop climbing that damn tree. I was scuffing up my shoes and another truth, after all the times I've wanked whilst watching her, it was getting revolting. I just cannot help it, when I see her, it overcomes me. She devilishly beautiful.

It was also a bit cold at night and what would I do in the winter when the leaf's fall off the trees? Completely impractical.

No this is so much better.

I watched as she slumped on the bed clutching a washcloth to her face and started to cry. She looks so pretty with her red puffy eyes. So beautiful. I can't find a single flaw with her, everything just perfect.

This way I could always see her, hear her. When she looked straight at the camera my heart stopped. Could she see it? She stared for a few seconds then looked away.

That fucking scared me.

Such a shame she can't be mine yet. But you know what they say ′good things come to those who wait' and that's what I'm doing.

Waiting for the right time. The right opportunity. When she's ready.

She will love me. She'll have no choice. She'll love me in time. I'll make sure of it.

For now, all I could do was make sure she stays pure. Stays away from the little shit, Oliver.

He likes her, he's made that very clear. I guess if blackmailing her isn't enough, I need to threaten, maybe that will prompt a reaction, a response.

Maybe then she'll obey me and do as told. I need to break her to rebuild her the way I want. She needs to submit then she'll love me.

I'm just happy I found a way to keep an eye on her, that stupid teddy came in handy in the end.

=============================

Thank you for reading, don't forget to comment, like and review, my lovely readers💜x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.4K 1.7K 10
ู…ุงููŠุง - ุญุจ - ู‚ุณูˆู‡ - ุบูŠุฑู‡ renad231_5 ู…ุฑุช ุณู†ู‡ ูˆุงู„ู‚ู„ุจ ุฐุงุจุญู‡ู‡ ุงู„ู‡ุฌุฑ ูˆู…ุฑุช ุณู†ู‡ ูˆุงู„ู‡ุฌุฑ ุนูŠุง ูŠุณุชุญูŠ ุงู„ุฑูˆุงูŠู‡ ู…ูˆุฌูˆุฏู‡ ููŠ ุงู†ุณุชุง : renad2315
18.6K 557 30
Alice Margera is a famous singer from the band "Before Life". Alice needs a break from her career and to go back home to see her family after a year...
5.5K 242 8
"i don't like that anyone would die to feel your touch." โ‹‡โ‹†โœฆโ‹†โ‹‡ dorothea shelby brought sunsh...
The Whole Truth By jaxharlow

Mystery / Thriller

435K 20.2K 52
Adele knows she witnessed a murder - what she doesn't know is just how personal it is. ...