promises - edmund pevensie

Von prdxqx

"I want you to promise me that you will find someone that will love you as much as I have" | THE COMPLETE TRI... Mehr

PRELUDE
INTERLUDE
↳ THE LION, THE WITCH AND THE WARDROBE
↳ CHAPTER ONE
↳ CHAPTER TWO
↳ CHAPTER THREE
↳ CHAPTER FOUR
↳ CHAPTER FIVE
↳ CHAPTER SIX
↳ CHAPTER SEVEN
↳ CHAPTER EIGHT
↳ CHAPTER NINE
↳ CHAPTER TEN
↳ CHAPTER ELEVEN
↳ CHAPTER TWELVE
↳ CHAPTER THIRTEEN
↳ CHAPTER FOURTEEN
↳ PRINCE CASPIAN
↳ CHAPTER FIFTEEN
↳ CHAPTER SIXTEEN
↳ CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
↳ CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
↳ CHAPTER NINETEEN
↳ CHAPTER TWENTY
↳ CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
↳ CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
↳ CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
↳ CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
↳ VOYAGE OF THE DAWN TREADER
↳ CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
↳ CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
↳ CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
↳ CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
↳ CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
↳ CHAPTER THIRTY
↳ CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
↳ CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
↳ CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
↳ CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
↳ CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
↳ CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
↳ CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
↳ CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
↳ CHAPTER FORTY
THE END
author's note - 11 aug. 2021
a/n - 04 sept. 2021
update - 9 nov. 2021
update - 27th dec. 2021
↳ CHAPTER FORTY-ONE
update - 20th August 2022
↳ DELETED SCENES
↳ DELETED SCENES
↳ DELETED SCENES
↳ DELETED SCENES
↳ DELETED SCENES
↳ DELETED SCENES
↳ DELETED SCENES
↳ DELETED SCENES
↳ DELETED SCENES
↳ DELETED SCENES
↳ DELETED SCENES
↳ DELETED SCENES
↳ DELETED SCENES

↳ CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN

1.5K 36 0
Von prdxqx

-WORRIES AND SERPENTS-
————————————————
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVENˏˋ°•*⁀➷
(act iii)

———PROMISES———

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

"I CANT SEE a thing. This fog's too thick." Drinian complained as the boat entered the dark island's cave.

"Edmund." a voice called making him look to see the mist in the form of the white witch. "Come with me. Be my king. I'll let you rule."

"Go away. You're dead." "You can never kill me. I'll always be alive in your mind. Silly boy." The White Witch flew away.

"No!" When Emily heard Edmund shout, she turned around frowning. "Ed? Are you all right?" Edmund jumped and mumbled a small "Yeah."

"Keep away!" The crew looked around tying to find where the voice was coming from."Keep away!"

"Who's there?" Emily asked. "We do not fear you." Caspian shouted. "Nor I you. Keep away!" The voice shouted again.

"We will not leave." Caspian shouted back. "Ed, give me your torch." Emily demanded holding out her hand.

Edmund handed her the torch and she shone it to where she heard the voice and there was a man standing with a sword running like a maniac back and forth on the rock.

"You will not defeat me!"

"Caspian. Caspian, look at his sword." Emily pointed at the sword.

"Lord Rhoop!" Caspian gasped. "You do not own me!" The lord shouted again.

"Stand down." Caspian ordered the men with their crossbows. "We need to get him onboard." Emily said.

After those words left Emily's mouth, Eustace took his opportunity to swoop down and grab the lord in his hands and bring him onto the boat.

"Be calm, my lord." Caspian said. "Off me, demon!" The lord pushed off Oliver from helping him. "No, my lord."

"We are not here to hurt you." Emily added. "I am your king, Caspian." The lord's eyes widened, turning around to face Caspian.

"Caspian?"

"You should not have come. There's no where out of here. Quickly. Turn this ship around before it's too late!" The lord shouted.

"We have the sword, let's go!" Emily shouted wanting to leave. "Let's turn her around, Drinian." Caspian ordered.

"Aye-aye, your majesty." Drinian saluted before heading up to the wheel. "Do not think. Do not let it know your fears.. or it will become them." The lord warned Caspian.

Edmund blinked as he just had a vision. "Oh, no."

"Edmund. What did you just think of?" Lucy asked. "Oh, I'm sorry." He apologised looking over the edge of the boat.

The rest of the crew including Emily followed. A large sea serpent burst out of the sea making the ship rock and the crew to fall back to the other side of the boat.

The crew all held their swords out ready to attack the big sea serpent that had emerged from the water.

When Eustace came flying in breathing fire at the serpent. The serpent was blinded by the fire and it's head swung round trying to get Eustace off itself, knocking the light out of the lanterns making the crew duck their heads as the glass shattered.

Eustace was flung off the serpent and the serpent attacked Eustace and they both fell into the sea making a large wave rock the boat.

Eustace was in the serpents mouth and the serpent was trying to hurt eustace or maybe even kill him. The crew rushed towards to look at the sight.

Oh, Edmund. What have you done? Emily thought to herself as she sighed looking up at Edmund.

Eustace was flung at the rock that the lord was once on. Eustace blew out some more fire in the serpents face making the serpent shake it's head trying to put out the fire.

The serpent fell back into the water cooling itself off.

"Out, creature!" The lord shouted pushing Emily out of the way and throwing the sword at Eustace making him yelp out in pain and fly away.

"No! The sword!" Emily shouted as Eustace flew away.

"Eustace! No! Come back!" Lucy shouted after her cousin. The lord moved up to where the steering wheel was and pushed Drinian out the way. "Turn this ship about!"

"Someone stop him!" Oliver shouted as the ship rocked about again. Emily pushed through the crew, climbing up the stairs to get to the wheel which had been taken over by the manic Lord.

"Oi!" she called out, grabbing the man's arm to which, he grabbed her right arm. She gasped out of pain from her wound healing as the man twisted her arm, holding her arm behind her back. Emily dug her heel into the man's foot, making him loose his grip.

She grabbed his arm and pulled him over so that he fell back first onto the floor.

As the man tried to stand up, Emily pushed him off, his body tumbling into the sea below. Drinian took the wheel, giving a nod to Emily.

"Now, crew.. to your rowing positions. Oars at double speed!" Drinian ordered as the crew dashed about the ship.

The serpent launched out of the sea and over the boat wrapping itself around the boat trying to break the boat.

The crew screamed and ran around the ship trying not to get killed by the serpent.

"Em, Emily!" Edmund called out running around the ship trying to find the one he cared about ever since they first met. they both ran into each other.

"You're not hurt are you?" Edmund asked hugging her. "No, I'm fine." She replied, out of breath.

"I'm sorry. There's no one to blame but me. I let my fears take control of me and I caused this." Edmund apologised, as another wave hit them.

"It's okay, as long as we both survive that's enough for me." Emily replied stroking his face. The serpent rose out of the sea again. Edmund grabbed Emily's hand as they ran towards the wheel.

"Ed! Ed." Caspian called making the two look up at him. "We'll ram the serpent. Smash him on the rocks." Caspian shouted over the noise.

"Steer her to port." Edmund shouted as a wave splashed both him and Emily, his grip not leaving her hand. "I'll keep it on the prow." Edmund let go of Emily's hand.

"What?" She looked up at him as he climbed up onto the front of the boat. "Em, you're gonna have to trust me." He shouted as another wave hit them. "No! I'm going with you."

"Em, you've got no armour. I'm not letting you die here. Just stay here and try and stay alive. For me, okay?"

"Fine. I promise. Be careful though." She shouted back, quickly slipping something into his pocket before he climbed further down the bow of the boat.

Edmund took out his torch and shined it near the serpent to get its attention. He held out Peter's sword.

"Come on! Try and kill me! Come on!" Edmund shouted as the serpent snarled before attacking the front of the boat.

"NO!" Emily shouted as the serpent attacked. "Edmund!" Caspian shouted as well.

Emily watched from the wheel as Lucy notched an arrow aiming it at the serpent that was being pushed towards the rock.

Lucy released the arrow and it hit the serpent straight in the nose which made the serpent screech.

"Brace yourselves!" Caspian shouted as the boat rammed the serpent into the rock.

Everyone on the boat, lost their balance as the boat hit the serpent. Emily slipped down the stairs she was stood on and landed face first onto the wooden deck as well as Edmund.

The serpent started to glow yellow, it opened up to reveal more spikes. The serpent launched itself at Edmund who was stood frozen in place.

Emily noticed this and quickly pushed him out the way, landing on top of him. Caspian grabbed the nearest sword and cut one of the serpents arms off.

"Didn't think I'd be the one saving you from getting killed this time." Emily joked, referring to the time Edmund had saved her from getting killed by a Telmarine.

"Oh, how the tables have turned." Edmund joked with her as they sat up, noticing the serpents tentacles disappeared into mist after Caspian had previosuly cut it off.

—AUTHOR'S NOTE!

okay so when i was writing this, i was looking at the movie to see what the serpent was doing and i didn't know what else to call the spike things. would you call them tentacles? i called them spikes because they didn't look like tentacles.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

88.8K 1.7K 21
She is from Narnia, but will she ever be able to return. In Narnia, they call her an Angel because of the hope that she always bestowed upon the lan...
191K 4.5K 37
Book 3 in the Edmund Pevensie series. "This is our last time here, isn't it?" "Yes, you've all grown up" (Book 1: Afraid to love Book 2: finding what...
158K 3.2K 30
A Reader X Edmund Pevensie FanFic starting in the setting of the film Prince Caspian. This will be an ongoing series! I am open to suggestions and re...
5.6K 120 14
You didn't think it was over, did you? This is a sequel to my previous Narnia story The Choice, if you haven't read it already, what are you waiting...