promises - edmund pevensie

由 prdxqx

"I want you to promise me that you will find someone that will love you as much as I have" | THE COMPLETE TRI... 更多

PRELUDE
INTERLUDE
↳ THE LION, THE WITCH AND THE WARDROBE
↳ CHAPTER ONE
↳ CHAPTER TWO
↳ CHAPTER THREE
↳ CHAPTER FOUR
↳ CHAPTER FIVE
↳ CHAPTER SIX
↳ CHAPTER SEVEN
↳ CHAPTER EIGHT
↳ CHAPTER NINE
↳ CHAPTER TEN
↳ CHAPTER ELEVEN
↳ CHAPTER TWELVE
↳ CHAPTER THIRTEEN
↳ CHAPTER FOURTEEN
↳ PRINCE CASPIAN
↳ CHAPTER FIFTEEN
↳ CHAPTER SIXTEEN
↳ CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
↳ CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
↳ CHAPTER NINETEEN
↳ CHAPTER TWENTY
↳ CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
↳ CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
↳ CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
↳ CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
↳ VOYAGE OF THE DAWN TREADER
↳ CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
↳ CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
↳ CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
↳ CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
↳ CHAPTER THIRTY
↳ CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
↳ CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
↳ CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
↳ CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
↳ CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
↳ CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
↳ CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
↳ CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
↳ CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
↳ CHAPTER FORTY
THE END
author's note - 11 aug. 2021
a/n - 04 sept. 2021
update - 9 nov. 2021
update - 27th dec. 2021
↳ CHAPTER FORTY-ONE
update - 20th August 2022
↳ DELETED SCENES
↳ DELETED SCENES
↳ DELETED SCENES
↳ DELETED SCENES
↳ DELETED SCENES
↳ DELETED SCENES
↳ DELETED SCENES
↳ DELETED SCENES
↳ DELETED SCENES
↳ DELETED SCENES
↳ DELETED SCENES
↳ DELETED SCENES
↳ DELETED SCENES

↳ CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

1.8K 44 7
由 prdxqx

-RELIEF-
—————————————————
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷CHAPTER TWENTY-NINEˏˋ°•*⁀➷
(act iii)

———PROMISES———

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

TWO MEN DRAGGED EMILY throughout the cold, stone walls. "Bloody let me go!" Emily demanded, trying to wiggle her way out the grip, the two had on her.

"Sorry, Princess. Orders are orders." the one on the left spoke. Emily was lead into a room where they practically threw her on a very uncomfortable bed and locked her in the room.

Emily knew the man who ordered those men to bring her down to these quarters was going to come soon.

Emily looked around, noticing a small barred window. Emily quickly ran up to it, trying her best to look out. She saw two men trying to push two other people down the stairs into the dungeons.

She was about to call out to Caspian and Edmund but she heard the door unlocking making her jump away from the window.

The man walked into the room, smiling evilly at her. Emily stayed frozen in place. The man walked up behind her and grabbed her waist.

"Hello, beautiful." He whispered in her ear, his voice sending chills down her spine. The man slowly ran his hands up Emily's arms and stroked them, making Emily very uncomfortable.

He drew a dagger from his pocket and held it to her neck, making her gasp. "Now, you're gonna be a quiet little girl and do as I tell you. Or I'll cut your pretty little head off."

Emily stayed quiet, a small tear rolling down her cheek. "Aww. You wouldn't want your poor boyfriend to see his girlfriend lying on the floor dead, now would he?" the man cackled.

"He's not my boyfriend." Emily answered, through gritted teeth. "Even better." The man knocked Emily down onto the ground.

"Now, pretty girl. What were you and your little friends doing around here? Did you take anything?" The man asked, still holding the knife to Emily's neck as he hovered over her.

"We didn't take anything. I swear." Emily cried. "I don't believe you." the man snarled. "There's nothing valuable here for us to take." Emily said, hoping that this crazy man would let her go.

"You're right. You, my love, are the only valuable thing here." The man said and kissed Emily on the lips, to which she tried her best to break free.

"Ahh. Princess, I thought I told you to do as your told." The man snarled. The man started kissing down her neck, across her shoulder and down her right arm.

He had removed the knife from her neck, but he had her pinned down to the ground. She felt the sharpness of the blade pierce her arm.

The man began to carve god knows what into her arm. She screamed out in pain. Her screams were so loud and painful even Edmund and Caspian heard them from their cell.

"Is that-?" Caspian began. Edmund shot up. He needed to somehow get out of there. He heard footsteps approaching the cell.

He quickly rushed to the bars and looked at them with anger. "Let. Her. Go."

"No can do. She's in good hands." one of the slave traders spoke. "Not bloody likely. Her screams say otherwise. Let her go!" Edmund shouted at him.

"You. Calm down!" The slave trader spoke, putting the metal chains around his wrists. "Come on! Move! MOVE!" The slave trader yelled as they tried to push Edmund and Caspian out of the cell.

Emily had an idea, she faked fainting hoping that the man would leave. She soon felt the man get off of her and the blade leave her arm.

"I'll be right back, princess." The man spoke, stroking her face. She heard his footsteps retreating.

She got up, almost falling over after loosing a lot of blood. She looked down at her arm. "Shit." she whispered as she examined her arm. She needed to escape.

She noticed there was a bottle of wine sitting on the table. When she heard footsteps, she hid behind the wall where the door was.

"Right then, darling. Where'd you go off to?" the man asked, rubbing his hands together.

Emily stepped behind him and hit the glass around his head and the man fell down onto the floor.

"Ha! I can't believe that worked." Emily whispered to herself, surprised.

She heard lots of swords clashing and shouts. Quickly, she ran to the small window again and saw a few Narnian men coming to help.

She found her sword which she didn't realise had been taken and ran out the door to help the Narnians.

Once she got out of the room, she was met with two corridors. One leading to the left and the other to the right.

She had forgotten the way she came. She looked to the right and then she heard shouting.

"Shit." She muttered to herself as two men came charging towards her. She drew out her sword and quickly stabbed the one to the right, but the left one grabbed hold of her neck and trapped her between the wall, making her drop her sword.

She then kneed him in the balls, giving her an advantage to pick up her sword and slit his throat.

Oliver soon arrived and looked at what Emily had done. "Shit. Didn't know you were so violent"

"Oi! They're getting away!" Another two slave traders spotted them.

"Ah shit, we gotta go." Oliver said grabbing Emily's arm and running towards the right. They turned left following the corridors until they reached a dead end.

"Shit." Emily muttered to herself. "You two, put your hands up!" One of the slave traders demanded. Both Emily and Oliver held their hands up slowly. "You got any brilliant ideas?" Oliver asked not breaking eye-contact with the men.

"Umm.." Emily looked down at the drop from where her and Oliver were. "Not a brilliant one. A crazy one." She paused.

"Just fall backwards. Trust me." She whispered. "Come on, move. We haven't got all day!" The other slave trader shouted.

Emily smirked and gave the men a little wave before grabbing Oliver's t-shirt and pulling him backwards.

Underneath them was a bail of hay, which they fell into. Emily climbed down from the bail of hay, safely landing on her two feet and Oliver followed her actions but stumbling almost making himself fall over.

"Good thinking." Oliver said a bit out of breath. "Thanks.." Emily began walking back towards the long boats. They both pushed through the crowds of people cheering.

A disgusting looking man was hidden in the crowd, noticing the girl as she pushed her way through with Oliver. He immediately grabbed her arm, preventing her from walking any further.

"Hello, beautiful." The man smirked at her, his grip tightening around Emily's wrist. Emily tried her best not to show how much pain she was in, since the man had a grip on her wound.

Oliver stepped in, grabbing Emily's waist and leading her through the crowd, sending the man a glare. Emily thanked him.

Once they both got through the crowd, Emily noticed Edmund looking around before seeing her. But he also saw who she was with. He went up to the girl and hugged her tightly.

"Thank god, you're okay." He muttered into her hair. Once they pulled away, he examined her, trying to see if she was hurt. "Did he hurt you? Because if he did, I'm gonna--" Edmund was cut off by Emily. "I'm fine. Honestly."

"Are you sure? I heard you screaming." Edmund raised an eyebrow at her, seeing her neck still dripping with blood. "Me? Screaming? You must be hearing things, Pevensie." Emily told him, breaking eye contact with him.

Edmund stared at her suspiciously, before turning his attention to the man. "My king!" a man shouted.

The man held a moulded shape which looked like a sword in both his hands. "This was given to me by your father. I hid it safely in a cave all these years."

"Isn't that an old Narnian sword?" Emily asked, looking down at the sword. "Yes. It's from your golden age. There are seven such swords, gifts from Aslan to protect Narnia. Your father entrusted them to us. Here, take it." the lord replied.

The man held out the sword for Caspian to take. Caspian hesitated before stepping forward. "And it may protect you." Caspian took the sword from the lord's hands. "Thank you, my lord. And we shall find your lost citizens."

Emily started making her way to the rowing boats and watched as Caspian handed the sword to Edmund. She watched as a small smile latched itself on his face as he looked up at the sword.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

191K 4.5K 37
Book 3 in the Edmund Pevensie series. "This is our last time here, isn't it?" "Yes, you've all grown up" (Book 1: Afraid to love Book 2: finding what...
252K 9.3K 60
❝𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘺.❞ ━━━━━━ 𝕮𝖍𝖎𝖒𝖆𝖊𝖗𝖆 ༻❁ though the world has kept us apart, this tether ...
212K 5.3K 62
Completed A Peter Pevensie Story Stumbling upon an entire new world just behind a door, Aria had her prophecy written from ancient times and it was n...