I still want You...

By Zinaidaziaa

"Don't try my patience, Miss Kim Amber, I bet you won't like it at all." - Taehyung "You're misunderstanding... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter 14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter - 54
Chapter - 55
Author's note
Chapter - 56
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Chapter - 60
Chapter - 61
Chapter - 62
Chapter - 63
Chapter - 64
Chapter - 65
Chapter - 66
Chapter - 67
Chapter - 68
Chapter - 69
Chapter - 70
Chapter - 71
Chapter - 72
Chapter - 73
Chapter - 74
Chapter- 75
Chapter - 76
Chapter - 77
Chapter - 78
Chapter - 79
Chapter - 80

Chapter - 37

377 70 0
By Zinaidaziaa

It has been two days after Choi's death. Even if Namjoon and Jin tried their best to hide the news, Amber came to know about it. She was shuddered to know the truth but tried to shrug it off by busying herself in her classes. Instead of pondering her mind in Choi's death she decided to give her full attention on her plan of making Yugyeom to realise his feelings.

After the practice ended all the students left the studio one by one leaving the four of them behind. Yugyeom also packed his bag and was ready to leave.

"Yugy, you leaving?", Bambam was surprised.

Yugyeom didn't utter anything simply nodded his head.

"But we always practice together after the class then what happened today?"

Bambam's question made Yugyeom to snap his head towards him with furrowed eyebrows. He was annoyed and mad at Bambam. In those two days Bambam didn't talked to him properly. In class he also he always sticked to Amber and on the way to return he would just keep himself busy with his phone or listen to songs. In those two days he completely ignored Yugyeom which made him totally enraged by that question of Bambam.

"You're asking me?", he pointed his index finger towards himself, "Me...?? Why don't you ask it to yourself instead.", he scoffed.

Amber and Jungkook shared a smirk eyeing each other and then immediately Amber stalked closer to them.

"Yugy, what's the matter? Why are you behaving indifferently?", she asked, holding Bambam's hand.

Yugyeom stared at their holding hands and clenched his fist tightly, "I'm leaving. You both continue your dance practice without me. I don't think my presence or absence make any difference anymore."

He turned and was about to leave when Bambam held his wrist.

"Yugy, why are you saying such things?"

Yugyeom yanked his hand fiercely and yelled, "Stop it, Bamy. Just stop it. Stop behaving so oblivion as if you don't know why I'm so indifferent."

"Yugy...", Amber stepped closer to him, "...we seriously don't know the reason."

"Amy, please you stay out of it. Its between me and Bamy.", he spoke as he casted an annoyed look at her.

For a moment Amber shuddered on her spot as she has never seen her friend in such a raged state. For a moment she felt that she made a huge mistake.

Yugyeom gripped Bambam's collar in his fists and raged in anger, "What has happened to you, Bamy? Why...why you pushed me away? Why you didn't tell me what was bothering you? Why you chose Amy but not me?"

He let go off of Bambam's collar and sigged distressly, "We are childhood friends....always together...bestfriends for life. Then why you just pushed me away from you? I'm not feeling upset on the fact that you talked to Amy, I'm upset because you asked me to leave you alone. Why Bamy, why? What's there that you didn't even bothered to think about me? Two days....", he showed his two fingers to Bambam, "...for two days you didn't talked to me like before...you didn't even payed any attention to me...didn't spend time with me like before...I know Amy is our best friend and she made you feel good but why you didn't let me to do that?!", he choked as tears tumbled down on his cheeks.

Bambam was about to step towards him just to engulf him in his embrace but Amber got hold of his arm and restricted him to do so.

After few moments he composed himself and spoke again, "You know it very well that I can't see you in pain but then also you decided to hide your pain from me and even when I asked you didn't wish to tell me. I can understand you love Amy and wanna be with her in every thick and thin but why you didn't talked to me. Am I not your friend? Ain't I have any rights on you...on your friendship....on your pain?"

With the last sentence he held Bambam's hands. Bambam was shocked to hear his words. Amber and Jungkook also left dazed. They casted a glance at each other with shocked expressions.

"Tell me, Bamy....why you're not sharing your grief with me? Aren't we friends?"

"No...we're not friends anymore.", Bambam uttered those words in a calm tone, keeping his gaze low.

Yugyeom loosened his grip from Bambam's hands. He stared at hin with a painful disdain look. Bambam raised his sight and stared directly into Yugyeom's dark brown orbs.

"We're not friends anymore, Yugy, because I wanna more...more than being just a friend. I don't wanna stay in your life just being your friend."

Yugyeom furrowed his eyebrows and gazed at him with confusion all over his face. Jungkook and Amber stood there, exchanging some silent stares among them.

Bambam scooted closer to Yugyeom and cupped his face in his own palms.

"I wanna be your side but not as your friend instead as your boyfriend."

Yugyeom froze on his spot. His heart also skipped few beats as he gasped with his eyes buldging out of their sockets. His face was calm but inside his mind a storm of thoughts was raging on. Till then he was thinking that his two best friends love each other and they didn't even bothered to tell him but the sudden confession had made him awestruck.

Amber and Jungkook were also stunned on the sudden confession of Bambam. They just stared at the couple in daze.

"Yes, Yugy, I love you....I love you alot.", he leaned forward and pecked on Yugyeom's forehead.

Yugyeom's face was void of any emotions. He was simply staring at Bambam with his big doe dark brown orbs.

"I don't know when my feelings changed for you but when I realised that my feelings have changed for you, I went berserk in happiness. I couldn't believe on myself that I fell in love with my best friend...with you, Yugy."

He still had Yugyeom's face cupped in his palms. His sparkling eyes were fixetted on Yugyeom's confused eyes.

"I know you didn't feel like that for me but please, Yugy, give me a chance to win your heart. I really love you alot, Yugy...I love you so much!"

Yugyeom placed his hands on the hands of Bambam which were still on his his cheeks. He took them off from his cheeks and engulfed in his palms. Flickering his eyelashes, he smiled faintly at him.

"Bamy, you....me....I mean I have never thought about you like that and now all of a sudden you're confessing your love. I...I don't know what to say. You're my best friend, Bamy but I have never thought of you like that!", he gripped Bambam's hands tightly with pleading eyes.

"You never thought like that?", Amber's voice grabbed their attention and they both turned their heads towards her, "Do you acknowleding your words, Yugy? Haah....what a joke?", she scoffed.

"Amy, its fine. I have told you already that Yugy doesn't love me. Let it be!", Bambam sounded defeated.

"No....I won't!", Amber's voice was firm, "I'm not blind like him.", she pointed towards Yugyeom without averting her eyes from Bambam.

Then she turned towards Yugyeom and shifted closer to him.

"Yugy, don't be blind, alright?! Just open your eyes and mind and have a look around your surroundings... anticipate your feelings for Bamy. I can understand his sudden confession has made you taken aback...you can't process the situation clearly but don't reject his feelings like that. Atleast give him a chance to win your heart."

"Amy, I'm not rejecting his feelings I mean how could he love me...how could he even confess his love to me when he clearly knew that I like JK. I have already told him about my feelings to him and moreover he likes you...I have seen how you two look at each other.", Yugyeom tried to reason himself out with a feeling of betrayal and confusion in his eyes.

Bambam sighed loudly in distress which made Amber to clench her fist near her thigh.

"If you liked JK then why in these two days you didn't talked to him once and ofcourse...why you got irritated when he tried to grab your attention towards him?"

Amber raised her eyebrow, crossing her arms around her chest with a sly smirk plastered on her lips.

Yugyeom opened his moutg to speak but then he realised that he didn't have anything to say to her so he simply flickered her eyelashes all around, shutting his mouth close.

Amber chuckled softly, "What?? No words?? Let me tell you the answer.", she pressed her lips in a thin line.

"The answer is you're jealous...you're jealous because Bamy was with me not with you. It must be the first time when Bamy asked you to leave him alone. He didn't come to you for comfort rather he came to me. You're jealous of me that how could Bamy decide to share his problems with me instead of you. You were there with him since childhood and I'm just for 8-9 months."

"This is not true.", Yugyeom interrupted her.

Amber scoffed, "Really?? Do you really think I'll believe your words when it clearly shows that you're lying.", she held his hand in her hands and spoke again, "Don't mask your true feelings, Yugy. Realise it before its too late. You think that you like JK but the fact is you love Bamy."

Yugyeom shook his head and was about to say something  but Amber barred him by saying, "Yugy, I love Bamy but as a friend...as a brother not as a boyfriend."

Yugyeom opened his mouth wide and twisted his tongue to spill out some words to Amber when Jungkook barged in.

"You're just attracted to me, Yugy. I'm just your infactuation but Bamy is your love..."

Yugyeom immediately turned his head to look at him with eyes showing his pain and despair because Jungkook has said his love for him was just an infactuation. The thing that hurt him alot that everybody was trying to push him towards Bambam.

Watching his glistening eyes as tears shined under the light, Jungkook moved closer to him and placed his one hand on Yugyeom's shoulder.

With a smile he spoke, "I can understand how you're feeling right now but Yugy, this is the truth. You don't love me...you think you love me. The fact is you love Bamy but you think you don't love him. Ridiculous right?! But its true...see it and accept it."

"Ask yourself, Yugy. Why you didn't approached to us even if we ask you to leave us? Why you didn't approached to us even if we ask you to leave us? Why you got hurt to see me with Bamy? Why you missed him so much even if he was right infront of you? Why you're jealous of me? Why you got annoyed when you thought of sharing Bamyeven if its me? Why you didn't even spare a glance on JK from the time you know something is wrong with Bamy? If you love JK you shouldn't have treated him like that. It clearly shows that Bamy is more important then anyone."

Yugyeom lowered his gaze bitting his lower lip. His eyebrows were furrowed indicating of his debating feelings against his own mind and heart.

Bambam casted a glance on both Amber and Jungkook with a concern expression. Amber gave him an assured smile and gestures him to go closer to Yugyeom.

Bambam immediately obliged and scooted closer to Yugyeom. He extended his hand and caressed Yugyeom's cheek.

"Yugy...."

He couldn't utter anything after that as the well built, tall body crashed hard against his hard rock chest, making him to stumble few steps back. He was in mere shock when he realised what exactly has happened few moments ago. He wrapped his arms around Yugyeom as he noticed the latter was sobing silently.

"I'm sorry, Bamy. I'm so sorry.", he kept on ranting in between his sobs.

Bambam smiled widely in content and tighten his grip around Yugyeom's body. Amber and Jungkook jumped and high fived in ecstasy. They giggled and engulfed both of them in their group hug.

Finally Amber released a deep breath and sighed in relief. Her plan worked out well and her two best friends were now a couple. All of them parted from each other. Yugyeom wiped his dried tears and sniffled his nose.

"I'm still confused about my feelings, Bamy but one thing I'm sure is that I always want you by my side. So....Bamy, will you help me to know what exactly I desire?"

Bambam nodded his head furiously with a huge grin plastered on his lips.

"Yaaaay....", Amber yelled and jumped on Yugyeom's back making him to groan in pain, "Aaaaahhh....my back!"

His balance got shuttered but then also he wrapped his hands around Amber's thighs, avoiding her to fall from his back.

"Amy...what are you doing?"

"Wanna a piggyback ride. Come on keep going!", she patted on his chest.

"Aaahh...stop hitting! M going.", he adjusted Amber on his back and padded out of the studio giggling loudly.

Bambam watched them lovingly and with a huge grin pkastered on his lips, he carried their bagpacks. Jungkook who was alao watching them took Amber's bagpack and rest of her stuffs, then both of them also walked out of the studio.

When they came out of the studio they saw Amber was still on Yugyeom's back and asking him to take her to the nearby cafe but he was not in the mood to walk upto there with her on his back.

Both of them stalked near to the duo and Bambam asked, "What happened?"

"I wanna go to the cafe but Yugy he is not taking me there.", Amber complained with puckering her lower lip slightly.

"Aaahhh....Amy, you're so heavy, you know how much my back is hurting.", Yugyeom also rebuked on her complain.

"What?? You....", Amber started to pull his hair, "...calling me heavy...huh? How dare you?"

"Hey...hey, Amy...", Jungkook and Bambam interrupted their cat dog fight.

"Amy~~~ how could you pull my hairs? Aaaahhh...you're soooo mean!!!", Yugyeom chided.

"Then why you call me heavy? Its your fault....now come on move your legs and let's go to the cafe!"

"Yes, your highness!", Yugyeom rolled his eyes.

The other two spectators giggled watching their friends.

"I have never seen her being so playful and carefree. If I haven't seen her like this with my own eyes I wouldn't have believed that Amy can be this much of brat.", Jungkook chuckled.

"She has suffered alot in her life, watching her being so happy and carefree make me and Yugy feel so content. We both feel ourselves lucky to be the reason of her happiness. But if you ask me, honestly I'll answer we both admire her and respect her alot. She is so strong so...so strong."

Jungkook's smile faded at an instant and a frown took its place, "Suffered alot?"

One word at a time came out of his mouth as he twitched his eyebrows.

Do vote and share your comments...
🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

658K 21.7K 37
Taehyung:"YOU ARE MINE" Y/n:"I am not a object to be yours.LEAVE ME ALONE" Taehyung:"I WON'T." Y/n:"I don't Love you!!" Taehyung:"I don't care! I WI...
742 88 12
Namjoon:- I am not bad, I am a sinner. Not an angel nor a devil. I'm just a demon by loving my loved ones Bts except yoongi and jin:- You are a falle...
1.1M 61.4K 45
UNEDITED "g-go find other person, i'm sorry but i can't do this. i still have my dignity clinging onto me." i said. "no one needs to find out. no one...