RiAnsh And Their Tales✨♥️✨

By halfsadhalfunaware

"No One can separate Us" she kissed his knuckles. "Not even Destiny" he whispered back possessively. This boo... More

•|| Pacifiying Each Other ||• ( Part-1/3 )
•|| Pacifiying Each Other ||• ( Part-2/3 )
•|| Pacifiying Each Other ||• ( Part-3/3 )
•|| A Side To Be Known ||• ( Part-1/3 )
•|| A Side To Be Known ||• ( Part-2/3 )
•|| A Side To Be Known ||• ( Part-3/3 )
•|| The Little Revenge ||•
Rising Up My Sweetheart Again
Let's Learn This Bitter Truth, Shall We?
You're Someone Close To Me ( Part-1/3 )
You're Someone Close To Me ( Part-2/3 )
You're Someone Close To Me ( Part-3/3 )
Just Like Our Love
Taking This Shot Was Not Bad
A Proper Author's Note [ A/N ]
Scaring You Was His Work And Loving You Was Mine ( Part-1/2 )
Scaring You Was His Work And Loving You Was Mine ( Part-2/2 )
They Did Come A Long Way ( #RiAnsh Talks )
It Was My Little Family This Time
You Not Talking To Other Men
But It Is Something
Hoaxing Death For Her
Avenging By Tricking Him
Cold Hearted Mafia Man For A Reason
A Day-Off From Everything
May Impact Your Reading [ A/N ]
Soothing After Hurting Her
First Impressions Are Everything
Getting To Know Ms. Riddhima
They Are A Normal Couple
Tied For Lifetime
•|| A Game In Return Of My Life-Lines ||•
•|| Sunrises And Them ||•
•|| The Mafia's Possession ||• ( Part-1/2 )
•|| The Mafia's Possession ||• ( Part-2/2 )
•|| Bullets and Broken Souls ||•
•|| A Proper Closure ||•
•|| Roommates For Time-Being ||•
•|| Intoxicated Feelings ||•
•|| The Poisonous Punishment ||•
•|| Alive Again ||•
•|| Anew Friendship ||•
•|| Stuck In Between ||•
•|| Saviours And Loyals ||•
•|| Their Newfound Love ||•
•|| Just Another Night ||•
•|| Fate And It's Games ||•
•|| Soul-Siblings ||•
Happy Birthday, CHARVI💖🥺

Not So Complicated Love Confession

3.1K 181 52
By halfsadhalfunaware

( So this is a drabble. It's when Vansh and Riddhima didn't confess their feelings. Riddhima knows she loves Vansh but Vansh keeps denying his feelings. Let us just keep the suspense, past and bad things aside. Just them. )

VANSH'S POV:-

I've been busy for days. Not seeing Riddhima properly, not knowing what she's doing and most importantly I've not even talked to her properly. It was just me and my work, it made me remind of my bachelor days but today I have a wife. A small family, me and my wife.

Today, I got a chance. And I'm utilizing it to the fullest. I entered the room and saw her reading a book. She lifted her head and smiled innocently. I too smiled a bit. At last, she is the only person with whom I forget all the outside world. In these days, she has become friendly on her own. And I just went with the flow.

Vansh: Riddhima, today we are going to a party. Me and you, both are invited. It's a success party of my business friend Mr. Arora.

Riddhima: Oh. It's good. Atleast you'll get a break. You've been working your ass off from a few days. ( realising ) I mean you've been working too much these days.

I laughed. I really didn't have had someone who would talk to me this freely. "Working your ass off", it definitely suits me.

Vansh: Wait, I have brought something for you. I hope you like it. I'm not very good with this stuff.

I went to my wardrobe and picked up a box. I went to her and gave it to her. She opened it and looked at me.

Vansh: Is it good enough? I really want you to wear this. You'll look beautiful in it.

Riddhima: I'm definitely wearing it. Wait, I'll just go and wear it.

She left humming. She really has gotten comfortable with me. I guess it is a good sign. I also started getting ready. I chose a black blazer which will go with her dress. Somewhere in my heart, I too want to do some husband-wife things.

I got ready and started checking the security that will be needed. I was making calls with Angre to cross check everything. He told me to be relaxed. How can I be relaxed. My sweetheart is going to be introduced to the world as my wife for the first time. There will be people who'd like to hurt her. Angre was constantly relaxing me and just then the door opened. I hanged the call and stood still.

My breath hitched. I wasn't feeling anything around me. Just she coming towards me with that white gown, open hair, high heels and minimal makeup. I knew it would look awesome on her. I offered my hand and she took it. We left the mansion and reached the destination.

As soon as we descended the car, there were flashes everywhere. Photographers were clicking pictures, reporters were showering questions and the public was screaming. I looked at Riddhima and she was a bit uncomfortable. I held her hand tight and asked the guards to make a way. They did and I felt Riddhima's hand loosen a bit. I too loosened my hand but didn't leave.

We entered the open hall and a bunch of people came towards me. I knew they were here to talk about their oldies talks which were totally uninteresting.

Mr. Khanna: Good evening, Mr. RaiSinghania. Who is this beautiful lady beside you?

Mr. Malhotra: Yes Mr. RaiSinghania. As far as we know, you were never interested in girls.

Mr. Mehra: You never used to give them a look to them. And today you yourself are seen with a lady. She must be special.

I felt Riddhima's hand again getting tighter. She must be getting panic attacks. I looked at her and she was recovering herself. She looked back at me with a assuring smile.

Vansh: Indeed she is special. Afterall she is my wife. My better half.

There were gasps heard. I totally ignored them. I knew I had to face it and I was fully prepared.

Vansh: Now, please excuse us.

Mr. Malhotra: Ohh, Mr. RaiSinghania. Let your wife mingle with ours alone. I hope you don't mind beautiful lady.

Riddhima nodded in a no. Mr. Malhotra called his wife and told her to take Riddhima with her.

RIDDHIMA'S POV:-

I went with Mrs. Malhotra. I hope I don't fail in front of them. She gestured me to sit and sat herself. I sat down and took a sip of water.

Mrs. Mehra: So Mrs. RaiSinghania, What is your name?

Riddhima: Riddhima Vansh RaiSinghania.

Mrs. Khanna: Tell us about your love story. Mr. RaiSinghania is a very difficult catch. He never pays heed to girls.

Mrs. Malhotra: I know, right? But looking at you, you look too much young with par to Mr. RaiSinghania. Like he's 39 and you must be 24. Was there any pressure from anyone?

I was becoming a bit uncomfortable. I don't know how to answer these questions. I prayed for Vansh to come. I took a deep breath and opened my mouth to answer the questions but I heard a familiar voice behind. I turned behind to see Nishant standing.

Nishant: Riddhima, you here?

He scanned around and saw the ladies.

Nishant: Oops. Sorry. May I borrow Riddhima for a second. Hope you don't mind.

He took my hand and pulled me out of that group. I looked at him and he smiled. We took a place on the bar counter and sat.

Riddhima: Thanks. Those ladies were asking weird questions.

Nishant: I figured it out. So tell me what happened in your life after college. And you're married? I just felt a ring on your hand. The VR ring.

Riddhima: Yeah! I'm married. To the Vansh RaiSinghania. What about you?

Nishant: What about me? I thought you must be still single so that I can marry you.

Riddhima: You said that now but don't say it infront of my husband. He'll chop you into pieces and feed them to the wolves. Or even worst.

We laughed. But I said the truth. He might be worse than that.

VANSH'S POV:-

I heard their conversation. I must say my sweetheart knows me too well. But I decided to tease her a bit.

Vansh: Is it so sweetheart?

She stiffened. Oww! She got scared. I pulled her closer to me and wrapped my arm around her tiny waist. She looked at me in horror and I smirked.

Vansh: So who are you, young man? And how do you know my Riddhima?

Nishant: Oh hey, Mr. RaiSinghania. I'm Nishant Bedi, Riddhima's college friend.

Vansh: Good to meet you, Mr. Bedi.

I ordered drinks for us. We were having drinks, looking at people dance and greeting business friends. Riddhima excused herself and went to the washroom.

Nishant: Dude, she is a gem. Never loose her. She is an angel disguised in human. God took away important things from her but she never complained. I guess it was her reward that she got a amazing husband like you.

I understood he's drunk. People say what not when they're drunk. But I didn't expect this from him. I looked around and saw Riddhima dancing with a girl. The girl doesn't look dangerous. I hope she isn't like others so I left them like that.

Nishant: I don't know why but I want to vent out my feelings today. If not infront of her then you. Man, I used to love Riddhima. When we were in college, I used to love her. Today, looking at her after so many months just brought the feelings on the surface. I was late in expressing my feelings and look time waits for no one. She is married to you today. I don't know what's going on between y'all but don't delay in expressing in feelings. I'm trying hard to get over her. May the world say she's lucky to get you but I say you're lucky to get her. You're lucky to get her......

Murmuring those words, he left. I saw the pain in his eyes. As me and pain are best friends, I could easily identify it. I saw Riddhima coming back. She sat beside me and relaxed.

Riddhima: Oh Vansh. My feet are paining. Ouch!

I sat down to her feet and removed her heels. I massaged her feet and took the heels in my one hand.

Vansh: I guess we should leave. You're tired. Come'on let's go.

I held my one hand in hers and took the heels in my other. I took her to the car. Made her sit and sat myself.

Riddhima: Vansh, I'm hungry. I didn't even had anything to eat. Feed me na.

Vansh: What do you want?

Riddhima: How about some pizza and champagne? Under the stars. I wanted to do this some time. Pleaseee...

Vansh: Okayy.

I asked the driver to stop. We took her favourite pizza and at the other shop, a bottle of champagne and sat in the car.

The driver took us to a open space place. It was a cliff. Riddhima ran and sat on the edge. I took the pizza and champagne and sat beside her. With our legs in the air down, we ate our pizza in silence. While drinking champagne, Riddhima spoke up,

Riddhima: Vansh, I love you. I really do. I don't want to give that big explanation but...

She took my one hand and pressed it against her chest.

Riddhima: Feel this. It will give a whole explanation.

I felt her heartbeats. They were fast but rhythmic. Just too perfect. But I've been denying my feelings for long. But why? So that I don't get betrayed. Till how long I would keep myself safe. What if my condition becomes like Nishant? If I love her then I should have the guts to take the risk. Although, I trust her fully but still. I hope she is not saying it for the sake of her so called mission.

Riddhima: You know, I've left everything behind. Just start afresh. I've had a past but I'm leaving it behind.

Vansh: Riddhima, actually I love you too. But I know everything about you.

Riddhima: I know. I had caught you talking with Angre. That's the reason I've been too much comfortable with you. I have stopped everything.

She got up and made me stand too.

Riddhima: I LOVE YOU MR. VANSH RAISINGHANIA.

She looked at me with a cute smile. I held her hand and looked in front.

Vansh: I LOVE YOU TOO MRS. RIDDHIMA VANSH RAISINGHANIA.

I looked back at her. Took her other hand and pressed my lips to hers. Her soft ones touched mine rough ones. It was one of the best feelings in the world. Loving the most close person to our heart under the dark sky full of stars.

NOTE:

I just got a tip for my writer friends. So the tip is that many a times while writing, we accidentally press the PUBLISH button, right? So to avoid that, write the title in the end. Because we cannot publish anything without a title, we'd be saved everytime when anything happens. Try it out and thank me later. And and and if you find it worthy enough then click the VOTE button right down there. See ya in the next part! Till then take care and stay safe.💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.4K 1.7K 12
A short story on riansh parting there ways after vansh doesn't recognise riddhima anymore .
14.9K 1.6K 13
(riansh ff) Her one single dream, his freedom, and their sinful desires make up this dreamy love story that half of us crave! it can be something we...
102K 3.8K 16
A Riansh story #immj2 #riansh
77.3K 8.3K 42
"No..." she breathed out trembling at the circumstance that had hovered on her at the most unfortunate time or maybe as a blessing in disguise. With...