AMOUR. Ginny W. ΒΉ

By royaltenenbaums

God, she thought. Draco is right, I am a lesbian. More

π€πŒπŽπ”π‘
ππ‘πŽπ‹πŽπ†π”π„
π‘‰π‘œπ‘™ π‘œπ‘›π‘’ ---- GOBLET OF FIRE
πŽππ„ β₯
π“π–πŽ β₯
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 β₯
π…πŽπ”π‘ β₯
π…πˆπ•π„ β₯
π’πˆπ— β₯
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 β₯
π„πˆπ†π‡π“ β₯
ππˆππ„ β₯
𝐓𝐄𝐍 β₯
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 β₯
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄β₯
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π„π„π β₯
SIDE CHARACTERS AND AESTHETICS
π‘‰π‘œπ‘™ π‘‘π‘€π‘œ ---- ORDER OF THE PHOENIX
𝟢𝟷𝟺.
𝟢𝟷𝟻.
𝟢𝟷𝟼.
𝟢𝟷𝟽.
𝟢𝟷𝟾.
𝟢𝟷𝟿.
𝟢𝟸𝟢.
𝟢𝟸𝟷.
𝟢𝟸𝟸.
𝟢𝟸𝟹.
𝟢𝟸𝟺.
𝟢𝟸𝟻.
𝟢𝟸𝟼.
𝟢𝟸𝟽.
π‘‰π‘œπ‘™ π‘‘β„Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘’ -- HALFBLOOD PRINCE
𝟘𝟚𝟠.
𝟘𝟚𝟑.
πŸ˜πŸ›πŸ˜.
πŸ˜πŸ›πŸ™.
πŸ˜πŸ›πŸš.
πŸ˜πŸ›πŸœ.
πŸ˜πŸ›πŸ.
πŸ˜πŸ›πŸž.
πŸ˜πŸ›πŸŸ.
πŸ˜πŸ›πŸ .
πŸ˜πŸ›πŸ‘.
𝟘𝟜𝟘.
πŸ˜πŸœπŸ™.
𝟘𝟜𝟚.
πŸ˜πŸœπŸ›.
𝟘𝟜𝟜.
π‘‰π‘œπ‘™ π‘“π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ -- DEATHLY HALLOWS
045.
046.
047.
048.
049.
050.
051.
052.
053.
054.
055.
056.
thank you!!
resurfacing from the dead

πŸ˜πŸ›πŸ›.

4.9K 212 177
By royaltenenbaums

AMOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE━━ the unexpected

━━━━━━━━━━

ALL THE QUIDDITCH PRACTICES that went on until the day of the match did not go well. Ron had gotten angry multiple times and Demelza was the victim most of the time. He had bruised her lip and made her cry. It was so bad that Lyra was surprised she still played on the team. Harry also replaced Katie with Dean, who was quite good at playing but now Lyra had to see and hear more of Ginny and her boyfriend.

    Just the day before the match, Lyra heard that Draco wouldn't be playing because he was sick. He missed a match before but it was because his arm injury was too painful to play with. And Lyra knew he was being dramatic back then.

She, however wasn't sure if she even wanted to play against him and felt relieved he wasn't, but still hoped he was okay. That morning, Lyra had problems with waking up and Ginny had to drag her out of bed.

     "Damn Lyra, your hair's a mess," said Zayna during breakfast.

"Do you always need to be so brutally honest?" Lyra asked drowsily.

"Of course I do, you look totally drained out. When did you sleep last night?"

"Two in the morning," she answered, yawning.

"Why? You know there's a Quidditch match today." Ginny looked panicked, almost as if she thought Lyra would fall off her broom midgame.

"Astronomy, you would think that being named after a constellation would help."

     "Colin can help you," Zayna suggested. "He has been helping me with it since last year." It was much better than studying things she would forget in a day.

"You're a lifesaver and don't worry, I'll do my hair later." She stretched her arm out to take some strawberry jam when Ginny's fingers brushed against hers.

They stared at each other for a moment and Lyra knew she had also felt something. Ginny was the first to talk. "Y-You can take it. It's your favourite." She pushed the jar toward her and Lyra took it, not looking at her.

     "D'you guys know who's commentator this year?" asked Natalie, ending the silence.

"Smith," said Colin from nearby.

"No!" Lyra exclaimed. "Tell me you're kidding. Not Zacharias Smith."

"I just heard him talk about it in the hallways," Colin explained, sitting next to Zayna. "He isn't lying." Zacharias was an extremely rude boy who wouldn't believe The Dark Lord was back and reluctantly joined the D.A last year. He was so annoying that Lyra wished she had the metal thing George threatened to use on him.

      "If he says something snide about any of us then you'll let me teach him a lesson, Lyra," said Ginny calmly, to which she wholeheartedly agreed to.

Ginny and Lyra left breakfast, meeting up with Demelza, they went to the changing rooms together. "Their better Chaser got hit by a Bludger yesterday, they're letting that dimwit Harper play," Demelza explained to them.

Lyra groaned. "You and Dean are going to have it much easier. Crabbe and Goyle have become even bigger this year."

"Nothing you can't handle," said Demelza and Lyra smiled at her.

"That's nice but catch me if they push me over, Demelza. I just want to be sure," she added at Ginny irritation. They were the first ones to enter the changing rooms.

Lyra hated them, especially those at Hogwarts. They were combined and it was already uncomfortable when she had to change with older boys, but now it were two girls, one who she just couldn't move on from. She wasn't planning to do that and changed in the showers instead.

The girls were already wearing their Quidditch robes and waiting in the changing room when Harry and Ron entered. "Conditions look ideal," Ginny announced, ignoring Ron. "And guess what? That Slytherin Chaser Vaisey he took a Bludger in the head yesterday during their practice, and he's too sore to play! And even better than that Malfoy's gone off sick too!"

"What?" Harry turned around to stare at her. "He's ill? What's wrong with him?"

Ginny shrugged. "No idea, but it's great for us," she replied brightly.

"He's sick, that's not great," Lyra interjected.

"He's also a giant prat, remember? Anyway, they're playing Harper instead; he's in our year and he's an idiot." Harry smiled back vaguely and Lyra went back to the showers when the boys started changing.

They walked out onto the pitch to loud roars and boos, but Lyra could hear the roars of Luna's lion-topped hat. Once Harry and Urquhart shook hands and the Quaffle was released, the game began.

Lyra flew around, keeping an eye on Bludgers and trying to make sure Crabbe and Goyle wouldn't hit anyone like last year. Not long into the game, Zacharias made his debut in commentating.

"Well, there they go, and I think we're all surprised to see the team that Potter's put together this year. Many thought, given Ronald Weasley's patchy performance as Keeper last year, that he might be off the team, but of course, a close personal friendship with the Captain does help. . . ." These words were received by jeers and applause from the Slytherin end of the pitch.

"Oh, and here comes Slytherin's first attempt on goal, it's Urquhart streaking down the pitch and " he paused, and Lyra watched as Ron saved the goal. "Weasley saves it, well, he's bound to get lucky sometimes, I suppose. . . ."

"Not now," Lyra mouthed to Ginny who looked keen to crash against the commentator's box.

Half an hour of the game gone, Gryffindor was leading sixty points to zero. Ron made some amazing saves, and Ginny having scored 4/6 goals, Lyra helping with the remaining ones. It luckily made Smith stop wondering out loud whether the Weasley's were only on the team because Harry liked them.

But it made him start on Lyra instead. "Malfoy ," That alone made her want to hit a Bludger at him. "she had once played for Gryffindor, a Chaser. But didn't play last year because of sickness, could a family thing. Or maybe cowar" His sentence was interrupted when she couldn't resist it any longer.

"Sorry Professor, my hand slipped!" she apologised to a livid Professor McGonagall as people laughed. Ginny flew to her, gave her a compliment and told her she had to keep her eyes open when it was her turn.

The clear warning didn't stop Smith and he continued with the other Beater. "Of course, Coote isn't really the usual build for a Beater," Zacharias spoke loftily, "they've generally got a bit more muscle and with their other one being a girl"

"Hit a Bludger at him!" Lyra could hear Harry call to Coote as he zoomed past. She saw Smith hiding behind the box but Coote, grinning broadly, aimed the next Bludger at Harper instead which hit the Chaser hard.

The Gryffindor team kept scoring and Ron saved goal after goal, making everyone sing their version of "Weasley Is Our King." Maybe it had been their lucky day since neither of the Slytherin Beaters could hit Lyra while she had almost knocked them off twice.

Minutes later, Harry caught the Snitch and Gryffindor won. "YES!" Harry yelled. Wheeling around, he speeded back to the ground, the Snitch held high. The crowd cheered and applauded. Hooch blew the whistle to end the game.

Lyra caught Ginny's eyes and nodded, signalling she could finally teach Smith a final lesson. Ginny sped right past the team until she collided with the commentator's podium.

The crowd shrieked and laughed once again, the Gryffindor team landed beside the bigger wreck of wood under which Zacharias was stirring. "Forgot to brake, Professor, sorry," Ginny told McGonagall blithely.

Lyra went in to hug Ginny once she landed, but her friend let go quickly. Maybe I'm holding her too tight. "Now Smith knows to not mess with us," said Ginny, trying to not laugh any louder at a scowling Smith.

"Dunno about McGonagall, she'll be pissed at us."

Lyra saw Demelza running towards them. "Amazing what you did, Smith looks worse than my dog on shower day."

Lyra thought it was funny, Ginny didn't. "I hope he doesn't want to seek revenge for that or something. I've got no time for it."

Not even noticing it, Lyra left Ginny alone all the way to the changing rooms where the excitement was still present. "Party up in the common room, Seamus said!" yelled Dean, exhilarated. "C'mon, Ginny, Lyra, Demelza!"

The girls changed and party started when the they came back, but was even bigger once Ginny went to get Arnold and Harry arrived. Everyone was clapping, cheering and celebrating their win.

"No, the best part was when you collided into the commentators box," said Lyra, laughing.

"Thank you, but what you did was hilarious too. I can only dodge Bludgers and am terrible with a bat. With skills like yours, you should play as a professional."

It was a really nice compliment but even Ginny knew she would do better. "I know we're best friends but be honest, I can not play as a professional. You would do much better."

"Rubbish. You're perfect."

"What?"

Ginny looked as though she had just realised what she said. "No, I meant in Quidditch. Wait, no, that sounds awful. . . What I mean is that you're perfect in Quidditch and as a person."

"Thanks," said Lyra, trying to hide her smile, "you're awesome too and Merlin's Beard!" Ginny turned her head too, there they saw it; Lavender Brown and Ron, hands wrapped around each other, kissing passionately.

"What a hypocrite," spat Ginny.

"He got angry at me for kissing Dean and now does it in front of everyone." The mention of Ginny kissing Dean made Lyra uncomfortable.

"Never expected it," said Lyra. "I thought that him and Hermione would be together this year."

"Give those two another year, max."

"You're right. Those two are painfully oblivious sometimes."

Ginny nodded and turned back to Lyra. "Well, want to get some butterbeer?" she asked.

"Nah, but I'll go with you," said Lyra and followed her to where the drinks were.

When they almost reached it, they found Harry who seemed to be looking for his friend. "Looking for Ron?" Ginny asked, smirking. "He's over there, the filthy hypocrite."

"It looks like he's eating her face, doesn't it?" said Ginny dispassionately when Harry turned back to them. "But I suppose he's got to refine his technique somehow. Good game, Harry." She patted him on the arm and went to get some butterbeer.

When she was out of sight, Harry turned to Lyra. "How have you two been?"

"Really good."

Harry didn't seem satisfied with that answer. "Anything interesting happening?" Lyra shook her head.

"Not much. Demelza is really good in juggling, though."

"Really? Just that?" he asked, sounding slightly disappointed.

Lyra nodded.

"How's the 'having feelings for your best friend' thing going?"

Lyra shushed him immediately. "How do you know?" she hissed.

"C'mon, I've known for years and I'm friends with Natalie, remember?"

Uh, No. "I thought it ended already because, well you don't really match."

"Neither do you and trying to act normal around Ginny but you're still doing it, ma'am." Lyra glared at him. "What? I'm telling you what I perceive," he said, holding his hands up.

"You weren't much better from what I remember," Lyra argued.

Harry looked like he wanted to respond with a witty comeback, but knew she was right. "Touché. But, I can tell you this. You need to step up your game whenever you get the chance, Promise?"

As much as she didn't want to admit it, Harry was right. Fancying someone popular like Ginny made her less reachable dating wise, it didn't matter how close they were. "I promise," she said. Harry patted her on the shoulder and disappeared in the busy crowd.

Now she was all alone again. Harry had left, and Ginny was already with Dean. Soon, Lyra realised this party was boring without anyone to talk with.

Her first thought was to go and look for Demelza. That was easier said than done. There were too many people, making it hard for Lyra to move around. She hoped Demelza was wearing her bright yellow shirt she wore one day they hanged out because calling for her wouldn't help.

Not finding her after looking for five minutes, Lyra went to her cousin, something she did reluctantly as many of her friends were there too. "Hi." She got no response as the girls kept babbling over her. "Hello!" she said more loudly, making Sophia wheel around.

"Hey?" She replied, raising a brow.

"Well, hi. I was just wondering if you know where Demelza is?"

"She said she wanted to go to bed earlier," Sophia told her. "It was a few seconds ago so you can still find her in the hallways or something."

"Thanks." With that, she left the fourth years and pushed through to get to the stairs. Lyra didn't know what she felt for Demelza. She was fun to hang out with and a genuinely nice person, however, something seemed off with her. It wasn't how she was but the way she acted around Lyra in particular. It felt familiar, somehow.

She knew Demelza's dormitory was only a few doors away from hers. She had seen Aurora and Aoife downstairs, McDean wasn't there so Lyra expected her to be there with Demelza. She knocked on her door but there was no response. Maybe she's already asleep, Lyra mused. She was about to leave when Candice McDean opened the door.

"What are you doing here? Queers aren't welcome," she sneered.

Lyra felt anger boiling up inside her but remained calm. "I'm not here to talk with you, I'm actually looking for Demelza," she said coolly.

Candice scoffed. "Of course you're friends with her. I'm not surprised, poor girl doesn't know what she got herself into." Don't punch her. Don't punch her. Don't punch her. Lyra thought over and over, her fist clenching.

"I always knew you were weird the minute you got sorted. How people can like you stays a mystery to me."

"Your extreme confidence after being so ignorant is also a big mystery to me," Lyra countered. "Tell me Candice, why are you so obsessed with me? Do you fancy me?"

And there it was, after she said those last words she got slapped hard by McDean. "You little bitch!" she shrieked and ran away.

"What just happened?" Lyra mumbled to herself. What she asked was out of anger, Candice couldn't possibly be. . . no, no. But what was it, then?

The slap did hurt a lot and luckily for Lyra, Demelza just got out of the bathroom. "Hey." she looked around, saw that Candice was gone, and turned back at Lyra. "I heard screaming, what did she say to you?"

"She called me a queer, said something about our friendship and other things that piss me off. I don't understand how you've been friends with her."

Demelza shook her head. "Me neither. I think I shouldn't have listened to my instincts back then. And wow" she said suddenly, looking at Lyra's cheek. "Did she slap you? Your cheek is so red. Come in, I'll put some ice on it." She took Lyra's hand and pulled her into her dorm.

Lyra sat on Demelza's bed while she went to get some ice. Looking around, Lyra noticed one bed being pulled further than the others. It had to be Candice's, the others had shown they accepted Lyra for who she was.

Demelza had come back with something that looked like an icepack. "I had to freeze it myself so sorry if it's dripping," she told her, putting it on her cheek.

"It's okay. You weren't prepared for Candice slapping me," Lyra replied with a chuckle.

"I forgot to ask it earlier but why did you come here?"

"The party downstairs was getting boring and you were the first person I decided to look for," Lyra explained.

"Oh," said Demelza, blushing. "I had to stay, would be more amusing than fighting with Candice. I fled to the bathroom when you came."

"Is it a normal thing?" asked Lyra.

"Has been since last year, the others are finally letting their steam out," Demelza laughed. "Enough talk about her, let's talk about our match."

So they did. Lyra didn't know how long, but it felt like hours. The conversation kept being about Quidditch, it's what she liked about friends like Demelza and Ginny. She would never get bored of them.

"You can't tell me this is your second year playing Quidditch," said Lyra disbelievingly. "You're a better Chaser than I was and I've played that position when I used to think tutus were cute."

"I'm not kidding," Demelza swore. "Watching girls like you and the other Chasers play in our second year really made me want to try it out." Lyra felt somewhat flattered knowing she was part of the reason Demelza started playing Quidditch.

"That's impressive, Demelza," said Lyra, laying down.

"You think so?" she asked, taking place next to her.

"I know so," Lyra replied and looked at her.

A small smile spread across her face, Lyra even thought she saw her blushing again. Then, Demelza stretched her hand out to take her icepack off and put it somewhere close by.

   And expecting it, even wanting it, Demelza leaned in and Lyra let the kiss happen.

𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕖:

1st of all: HAPPY late BIRTHDAY RON WEASLEY!!

well.......what a late update 🧑🏾‍💻

don't worry, harry's year long prediction will come true but there's an interruption.

i finished this new popular show:ginny&georgia while writing this chapter. i hate ginny tho but her mother is amazing. hunter's character is all my icks mixed together and the side part and ponytail killed me. also, Zion is a goddamn SNACK.

and thanks for 29k y'all 🤎🤎🤎

+ for all the bitches from dracotok that came to the marvel fandom and have the AUDACITY to compare Loki with Draco. Istg i'll slap you for comparing a god to him.

+ since i was late with her update, i'll post chapter 34 hopefully this week to apologise for that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.8K 1.9K 46
in which, a girl does things with questionable reasons with reasonable explanations. gof: βœ”.. ootp: currently rewriting.. hbp: currently writing.. ...
2.4K 67 14
Harry and Draco become friends.. but Harry starts thinking about Draco at the wrong time
81.5K 1.4K 18
Your life before Hogwarts wasn't all that special. You watched your siblings practice magic and watched them go off to Hogwarts. Now, Ron Weasly, you...
206K 5.7K 69
"I will always want you." --- Kelly Rivera is a simple girl - a warm hearted, pureblood Slytherin who also happens to be the best friend of Draco...