Hermione Parkinson - Dramione

By hh_2000

Hermione's life after the war was quite normal and peaceful. Was. She finds out over the summer that She is f... More

Finding out: Ch.1
Home: Ch.2
Two weeks later: Ch.3
Hogwarts express: Ch.4
Feast: Ch.5
Morning: Ch.6
Quidditch Practice: Ch.7
Birthdays: Ch.8
October: Ch.9
Planning: Ch.10
Halloween: Ch.11
Quidditch: Ch.12
Next Day: Ch.13
Winter Break: Ch.14
Night Shifts: Ch.15
Problems: Ch.16
Mixed Feelings: Ch. 17
Surprise: Ch.18
Visit to The Burrow: Ch.19
Dinner: Ch.20
Going back: Ch.21
Parents: Ch.22
Hell day: Ch.23
Breakfast: Ch.24
Diagon Alley: Ch.25
Christmas Eve Ball (1): Ch.26
Christmas Eve Ball (2): Ch.27
Christmas Evening: Ch.29
Boxing Day: Ch.30
Trouble: Ch.31
Saved: Ch.32
2 months Later: Ch.33
Again: Ch.34
St.Mungos: Ch.35
Sharing: Ch.36
Warning: Ch.37
Hogwarts: Ch:38
Over: Ch.39
Gone: Ch.40
Birthday Surprise: Ch.41
Betrayal: Ch.42
Work: Ch.43
Invasion: Ch.44
Step by step: Ch.45
Ministry return: Ch.46
7 Months Later: Ch.47
Challenge: Ch.48
Changed: Ch.49
Back Together: Ch.50
Meeting: Ch.51
The End: Ch.52

Christmas Morning: Ch.28

2.5K 52 7
By hh_2000

Hermione was surprised to wake up to talking outside her room rather then a bell (referring to her last experience). "Why won't this door open!"She heard her sister's voice as the door nob twisted. Hermione grabbed her night robe, having nothing other then her old pyjamas to wear because her trunk hadn't arrived. She got up while she tied the ribbon around her waist, going to open the door. "Here's your trunk, get dressed and come down to the kitchen"Pansy told her in a rush as she gestured to the trunk infront of Hermione's door. "We're gonna open the presents and then there's a surprise"Astoria added. The two rushed off before Hermione could say anything. She rolled her eyes, dragging her trunk inside before closing her door. She opened it and looked for something to wear. If there was a surprise, it was possible that they'd be leaving the house. So she picked out something that would be comfortable but also suitable for both situations. It wasn't too fancy, just a plain long sleeved black turtleneck bodycon shirt and a forest green skirt, with black tights.

She took her clothes to the bathroom and went to take a quick shower. Once she was done, she got dress and began on her hair. As it was Christmas, they were probably gonna take some pictures, so she styled it different this time. She put her hair in a low bun plait, Which she found suited her. She went out and put her trunk at the end of her bed before leaving her room. She went down to the kitchen and When Hermione had walked in, she realized that none of the adults were there. She saw the others running around the kitchens, talking fast. "What's happening?"She asked Astoria, who was eating a pack of chocolate chips. "They made a bet, who ever can make the better cake, wins a free Dinner of their choice, the losing team will have to pay"Astoria explained to her. "Team 1 is Draco, Blaise and Pansy, Team two is Daphne, Theo, and Me"She added. "Then why aren't you helping?" Hermione questioned, taking the bag and eating a few chips. "While you were taking your precious time getting ready, I was making the cake batter, it's now in the oven and they're trying to find out how to decorate it"Astoria rolled her eyes. The two watched as the others ran around, throwing insults at each other.

Half an hour later, two slices of cake were placed infront of Hermione. "So, come on, try them" Pansy snapped at her. "Can you not try to stare into my soul, you're creepy"Hermione snarled. The other 6 rolled their eyes, sitting down and taking two pieces of cake each: One from team One and Another one from team two. Cake one was a chocolate peanut butter cake, and Cake two was a Chocolate ice cream cake. "They both taste good"Hermione noted, taking a bite from each. "But which one's better?"Blaise asked. "I can't choose"She said. "Then another bet it is, I'm getting my free dinner"Astoria told them as she stood. "Why don't you both just get a free dinner? I'll pay"She suggested. "firstly it's about the challenge, secondly, you said you refuse to use any of the money from the family bank, how are you gonna pay for it?"Pansy asked. "My Muggle parents weren't poor, they both got an average of £140,000 a year, and they were dentists years before I was born. They were millionaires and It was left for me in their Will. They're not dead, I don't think. But they still converted half of their money into Wizarding Money. So you don't have to worry about how much money I have"She explained. It seemed to surprised them, which made her want to roll her eyes. "Where is everyone else?"Hermione questioned, putting her plate in the sink. "Apparently they went to visit Narcissa and Lucius"Blaise said looking back and forth between Hermione and Draco. "Why are you looking at us?"Draco snapped. "They never leave the house to just see the Malfoys at their house! They're obviously there for you two"Astoria snarled. "Should've kept it a secret" Hermione muttered under her breath, taking out a mug to make some hot coco. "You're lucky I haven't pushed you off the roof by now, that was a huge secret"Pansy said. Hermione and Draco rolled their eyes.

Later on, the other 5 were sitting at the table as Draco and Hermione talked in the kitchen. They were sitting at the island in the middle of the kitchen. "You don't think they'd actually go to discuss us, do you?"Hermione asked, taking a sip from her cup. "They probably think we've been together for a few months, I wouldn't be surprised if they were trying to convince my parents into making me propose in the next 2 months"He told her. "I'm giving you a heads up, I'm not getting married till I have my own home, a stable job, and a good enough relationship"She warned him. "I could fix all those for you"Draco smirked, leaning over the table. "I don't need your help, I've gotten many job offerings but I need to finish school first, and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna live in my Muggle house, and the relationship thing depends on the other person"She rolled her eyes. "The other person? Stop acting like you can live without me babe"He remarked.

10 minutes later, they got a letter from Kevin and Jenny, telling them that they wouldn't be back till Lunch, and that they should open their presents. So they sat in the living room, not knowing who should get their presents first. "Why don't we start with the smallest gifts? And we each take one and open them together, then another and another"Hermione suggested. They agreed to the idea. Pansy went first, then Astoria and Daphne, then Blaise and Draco, and then Theo. Hermione got up to get hers but they heard a tap on the window. Hermione looked towards the window, grinning immediately after recognizing the owl. "Not that bloody owl again"Draco groaned. "Who is it?"Pansy asked. "You better not let it in or I'm gonna send a howler to those weasels"Draco added. Hermione rolled her eyes and let Pigwidgeon in. Then two other owls flew in after him, both of them triple the size of Pigwidgeon. One of the owls was a snowy white one, the other was a barn owl. Pig had a letter, along with a small parcel, The snowy owl had 3 parcels and 1 letter and the barn owl had 1 parcel, no letter at all. "Look who got lucky"Astoria scoffed. Hermione closed the window after the ones flew away and brought the presents over.

They all opened their first row of presents, starting with the smallest. Hermione got a necklace from Ginny, it was the one pig got. She liked it, especially since she got the same one so they'd match (if you look at the picture, it has a necklace on it, that's the one Ginny got her). While the others were talking about their presents, Hermione noticed Draco just staring at his. It was inside a box so she didn't know what it was. "What'd you get?"Hermione asked. He looked towards her, and she knew he was annoyed. Astoria noticed two. "What is it?"She questioned. The others looked over as well. He took something out of the box, it was a pair of engagement rings. "What'd I tell you"He said to Hermione, with a roll of his eyes. "Your proposal is lame mate"Blaise told him. Draco glared at him, putting the rings away. "Just save them for later, you're gonna propose some day in the next 6 months"Pansy shrugged.

Hermione and Draco shared a look, they knew they weren't gonna get engaged till next year. They both weren't gonna be free enough to deal with weddings after school for a while. Hermione, being apart of the 'golden Trio', was gonna have a lot of work to deal with. And Draco, coming from one of the richest families in Britain, was gonna have to either continue working in the ministry like his father or open up a business. Of course they joked about it but they knew it wouldn't happen in the next 6 months. They weren't ready.

They finished opening presents and sent their things to their rooms. The presents that were delivered by the snowy owl were from Harry and Ron. Harry got her a potions book and Ron got her 3 quills that don't run out of ink for at least 2 years. One in Black, one in blue and the other in red. The barn owl was from George. It was a box full of things, stuff from Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes, some Earrings, 3 boxes of chocolate and a few story books. On the inside of the lid, there was 2 words on it, shining. 'Thank you' it read. On one of chocolate boxes, there was a note. 'I'm going back in business'. Hermione was proud of him, that he was beginning to slowly get his life on track.

A few hours later, the Daily prophet arrived, 3 of them. Astoria was the only one to pick it up and read, the others were busy talking. Daphne and Theo were talking in low voices, which made the rest of them uncomfortable. Only Astoria, Pansy and Blaise talked to them, barely though. Hermione was still waiting for an apology, not an explanation. Just a simple 'sorry' would be ok. Draco, on the other hand, was holding a grudge. He realized how protective he got when others would stare at Hermione. Theo was obviously was crushing on her, which pissed him off. Maybe he should just propose to her, to show them that she was his. It was certainly an idea but one they weren't prepared for.

Astoria got up, walking over to them and handing Hermione and Draco a copy of the daily prophet. Confused they looked down.

A Christmas Ball to remember

On Christmas Eve, Minerva McGonagall, Headmistress of Hogwarts School of witchcraft and wizardry, hosted a Christmas Ball. Many Interesting things were announced at this Ball. Why don't we start with Harry Potter's proposal to Ginny Weasley (Page 1)? Or that We found out who Mya Parkinson was before (Page 2-3)? How about the things that Jenny Parkinson and Kevin Parkinson threatened their newly found daughter with (Page 4-7)?

Hermione bit her tongue. Rita knew she wasn't allowed to publish stuff about her, so who was it? She glanced and saw a unfamiliar name.

Written by Jackie Stone.

"You go to page 5"Astoria told Draco before turning to Hermione. "How do they know about those things?"Astoria questioned her. "They must've overheard Jenny talking to me"Hermione said. "When did you talk?"Pansy asked. The others were now paying attention. "During the Ball, She told me to meet her outside in the lobby, but it wasn't infront of anyone"Hermione explained. "What's happening on page 5?"She added. "Draco Malfoy and Mya Parkinson, previously known as Hermione Granger, are now assigned to an arranged marriage"Draco read. "Where'd they get that from"Hermione snapped, opening up the paper to read.

"'After Jenny Parkinson took her daughter out into the hall way, reporters, who were in the room beside them, heard everything. Here are some of the words heard by Mya Parkinson: "What's there to talk about, you and Kevin were treating me like a pet, you chose what I could wear, you chose when I was allowed to leave my room, you chose my life when I was half way through it". That one was quite shocking for the reporters. Why would you treat you daughter in such way? Mya then told her mother "I may be your daughter by blood, but I wouldn't call you my mother while I'm being threatened of being put in the dungeons for not wanting to wear what you picked". What's happening in the Parkinson house hold? Are the two heiresses alright? Reports then heard her tell Jenny Parkinson that she grew up with other parents, and that her birth parents don't realize that, and don't understand her. Apparently She can't wear what she pleases, and might also have an arranged marriage. With who though? Reports heard the name "Draco Malfoy". Arranged marriages in pure blood families ended in the 1950s, were they bringing them back? We now know that Pansy Parkinson has lived like this for years, the poor girl. The ministry is questioning about sending Child support officials over!'" Hermione read. "Did you really tell her you wouldn't call her your mother?" Blaise asked. "That's not the problem right now! This is all over the news! There was no room around us, they heard some other way"Hermione snapped.

They didn't know what to do. In the end, Hermione decided she had to go to the ministry. "You can't go, they'll know somethings up"Pansy warned her. "I don't care, I'm going"She snapped. She went to the fire place about to floo, when they heard the door open. "Where do you think you're going, foolish girl? The news is talking all about you, you can't just go"Narcissa Malfoy snapped at her as she, Lucius, Jenny and Kevin entered the room. "She wants to go to the ministry and talk to them"Astoria explained. "You can't go, it'll just make the problem bigger" Jenny snarled. Hermione rolled her eyes. "I told you you can't control my actions"Hermione said plainly, before Flooing away.

She appeared at the ministry, and quickly all the attention turned to her. "MS.GRANGER!", "MS.PARKINSON" people yelled, Snapping pictures of her as she walked past them. She made sure she had a shield charm around her, not allowing anyone to get close. She then stopped, realizing she didn't know where to go. So she turned to the reporters, his a questioning look on her face. "What's wrong?"She asked, acting confused. "Why am I so important all of a sudden?"She questioned, a small smile of confusion. "Have you not seen the news?"A reporter asked. "I haven't read the news today, what's going on?"She asked. "May we have an interview then? And we'll fill you in"Another reporter said.

She somehow got herself in an office, doing 3 interviews at once. "So what would you like us to call you? Ms.Parkinson, Ms.Granger, Or Mrs.Malfoy?"One reporter asked. "Why would Mrs.Malfoy be there?"Hermione asked. "Apparently, you've been involved in an arranged marriage with Draco Malfoy"Reporter 2 said. "I think I would've known if there was an arranged marriage. Both of us aren't planning on getting engaged, let alone get married"Hermione scoffed. "So you confirm there is no arranged Marriage?"Reporter 3 questioned. "Of course not, the thing I hate most is someone trying to arrange or control my life"She said. "And I'd like to be called Ms.Granger please"She added to Reporter 1. "What about the things between you And Jenny Parkinson? You said that she wasn't your mother, and that she threatened to lock you in the dungeons"Reporter 3 told her.

"There's nothing but a mother-Daughter bond between me and my Mom. I don't think we even have dungeons, the basement is a hang out room and there aren't any bars anywhere"Hermione lied. "What about her forcing you into wearing clothes she wants you to wear and Kevin Parkinson and her treating you like a pet?"Reporter 1 added. "Where are you guys getting these things?"She giggled. "Why would I be treated like a pet? I just told you I don't like people controlling my life and you bring up her wanting to control what I wear? It's like you're not listening"She said. "The reporters glanced at each other. "What about what's happening between you and Draco Malfoy?" Reporter 2 asked. "We're dating, what would be happening between us?"She chuckled. "If you didn't know what was happening, Why are you here?"Reporter 3 questioned, Getting suspicious. "I came to wish Minister Kingsley Shacklebolt a Merry Christmas, And a congratulations on being elected, he's been in office for about a month now I believe"Hermione explained. "Seems pretty valid, Minister Shacklebolt was apart of the order of the Phoenix, he had to have gotten some type of friendship with them. He has a personal Friendship with Arthur Weasley, and his kids. She's basically apart of the Weasley Clan, so they met a lot"Reporter 1 said. "Exactly"Hermione nodded. "If you don't mind, I'll be heading out now, I just realized it's Saturday. He isn't here on Saturdays"She added, gesturing to the calendar above the door. "Of course Ms.Granger"Reporter 2 said, opening the door for her. She walked out, and heard "We better put this in the Prophet tomorrow, that Jackie stone won't be able to steal our jobs that easily".

She flooded back to Parkinson Manor and saw them all waiting for her. "Did you screw everything up?"Kevin snapped. "If I screwed everything up, I wouldn't have come back, The problem's fixed"She told them. "How can you fix a problem in less then half an hour?"Jenny questioned. "I'm not as foolish and dumb as you see me to be"Hermione stated, before walking out and heading to her room. While the parents were discussing her attitude, the other 4 went after her, leaving Daphne and Theo behind.

Draco knocked on the door repeatedly, there was no answer. "She's been in there for barely a minute, how did she disappear"Pansy snapped. Draco took out his wand and tapped it on the door knob 2 times before the door burst open. They took one look around and knew she wasn't there. "What is wrong with that girl"Astoria shook her head. Looking around.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 2.8K 19
Hermione granger has it all, or does she? Her boyfriend cheats, her friends forgot her so what does she do. She does what any sensible witch would ha...
468K 10.6K 31
The Second Wizarding War is over. Life is going back to normal. But when Hermione Granger finds out that's she's the daughter of the Pureblood Zabini...
100K 1.8K 27
After the war last year's 7th years have been invited back to Hogwarts in order to finish school. What does Hermione do to escape from Ron's abusive...
393K 7.5K 48
A month before Hermione returns to School,She finds out that she was kidnaped and sold to the Granger Family.She's shocked when she finds out that he...