Blink (Billy Hargrove x OC)

Bởi Kitty314

Seraphina has a secret. Although she walks the Earth, wherever she may please, as a normal eighteen year old... Xem Thêm

Foreward
#1 Origins
#2 Madmax
#3 Welcome to Sunny California
#4 Somewhere Over the Rainbow Room
#5 Time Blink
#6 Safe, Finally
#7 Truth for a Truth
#8 The Fight
#10 Beachin'
#11 We're Going to That Party
#12 Mixed Emotions
#13 Slide, repeat. Slide, repeat.
#14 The Plan
#15 The Car Heist
#16 One Last Thing
#17 Too Young to Fall in Love
#18 Totally Tubular
#19 The Entrance
#20 What Happened?
#21 Reunion
#22 Homeward
#23 To the Wheeler's
#24 What Comes Next
#25 The Call
#26 The Negotiation/The Ultimatum
#27 Landslide
#28 Rules Were Always Made...
#29 ...To Be Broken
#30 Back to Him
#31 Onwards
Epilogue

#9 Cooking with Billy and Ser

592 11 0
Bởi Kitty314

A/N: This is kind of a weird sort of chapter, I don't know if it's lazy or not with what I did with the Queen song, when I was writing it and integrating the music, I imagined it as sort of a musical/music video type of deal that would probably make a lot more sense as a movie scene. 

The days go by slowly. I've put Billy in the guest room upstairs, and I'm in my bedroom. I've stocked up on food and clothing and toiletries and everything a house needs. He's recovering quite well, and some days are better than others. I can tell he has nightmares, I'll hear him yelling in the middle of the night and rush in to try and make sure he doesn't hurt himself accidentally. He always looks so embarrassed when I show up. He'll usually mutter 'I'm fine' and then go back to sleep.

I've been having nightmares too, more than usual, about Billy and about the shadow monster. Last night was a normal dream though, a better memory. Billy did get banged up, but hey, he won a huge fight against Pete and his goons.

When I get out of bed the first thing I do is go check on Billy. I notice he's not in his room, I look around and can't find him anywhere. I look in the bathroom, and all around the bedroom but he's nowhere to be found. I start to panic and blink down the stairs. I look in the living room, and finally I find him in the kitchen, cooking.

"Billy!" I exclaim.

"Ah!" He's holding a sizzling pan, and he jumps when I say his name, flipping an egg up so high it almost hits the roof. I blink and take the pan from him, then catch the egg and hand the pan back.

"Thanks." He looks at the egg somberly. "But I think it's burnt anyways."

"What are you doing?" I ask him with a giggle.

"Well I was trying to make us breakfast." He sighs and puts the pan down. "My dad always said cooking is gay, and it's for women. He caught my mom teaching me one time and he slapped her, and she never let me help her cook again. When my dad was in between wives I learned to cook a little bit, but then when my stepmother came into the picture I stopped. It's been a while."

"Let me help. It's easy, I'll show you." I say.

I show him how to crack the egg and remove the shells, and how to season it, and what temperature to put the stove on. Together, we cook a some eggs and bacon.

I look at him intently when I notice he's got the hang of it, and doesn't need me to be as alert. A little bit of his tongue pokes out the side of his mouth, as he does in concentration. His blue eyes are focused. I look up and down his muscular body, my heart jumps and I avert my eyes.

No. You cannot have a crush on him. You can't.

I look at him again.

Technically we never broke up.

But he did say he moved on. Or, tried to.

We're over. He was a thing of the past.

But I can't get him out of my head.

I'm finishing up the bacon while he makes toast, and I'm not watching him because anyone can use a toaster right?

Wrong.

He flings a piece of toast across the room because he tries to pick it up too fast.

"It just cooked! What temperature did you think it would be?" I ask him sarcastically.

"I didn't think it would be that hot!" He defends himself.

Finally, we scrap together an acceptable breakfast without burning the house down.

"I thought my house was a goner a couple of times there. Thought I'd have to call the fire department." I say as he makes two plates and we sit down to eat.

Billy rolls his eyes at me.

As we eat, Billy looks so happy with himself, it makes my heart flutter again.

"Not bad." He says, trying the eggs.

"Best breakfast I've had in a while." I grin, his smile is contagious.

We munch and talk to one another, laughing. It's a nice change of pace for me, and judging by his smile, for him as well.

Once we finish, we start cleaning up, and Billy turns to me and says "you know what this needs?"

"What?" I ask him, halfway through putting my hair into a ponytail.

"Some damn music." He flips on the little radio I have in the kitchen.

I smile a little. We used to sing. He used to not want to do it but then he figured out it turned me on as much as my singing turned him on.

I hum along as we clean up, it doesn't take long because I was cleaning as we cooked..

"Get up." I point to the counter and Billy hops up. He watches me quietly as I look at his wounds, as I originally intended to do this morning. It's easy, because I don't think Billy has worn a single shirt since we got here.

"Ah." He winces as I pull at the dressings. His wounds are looking good, he's healing with the help of all my miracle medical supplies I've stolen over the years. I've finally stopped having to redo his stitches because he got used to them and stopped busting them.

"Looking good." I say as I redo his bandages.

Suddenly a familiar song comes on the radio. I groan.

▶️ Killer Queen by Queen

"What?" Billy asks me.

I blush.

"She keeps her Moet et Chandon

In her pretty cabinet

'Let them eat cake', she says

Just like Marie Antoinette." Freddie Mercury's voice fills the kitchen.

Killer queen, one of my favorites.

"A built-in remedy

For Kruschev and Kennedy

At anytime an invitation

You can't decline." Billy sings an octave lower than Freddie Mercury and looks into my eyes, all the while flashing his pearly white teeth. He's so hot. Bloody fucking hell, get a grip!

"Caviar and cigarettes

Well versed in etiquette

Extraordinarily nice." Billy keeps singing.

"Come on Ser! Join in!" He says quickly before the chorus. He hops down from the counter and grabs me around the waist. I yelp.

"She's a Killer Queen

Gunpowder, gelatin

Dynamite with a laser beam

Guaranteed to blow your mind." He dances with me around the kitchen and I finally join in with the singing, laughing as I do.

"Anytime."

"Recommended at the price

Insatiable an appetite

Wanna try?" He purrs and I blush and look away.

"To avoid complications

She never kept the same address." I sing softly. "In conversation

She spoke just like a baroness."

"Met a man from China

Went down to Geisha Minah

Then again incidentally

If you're that way inclined." He puts his hands on my hips and I put mine on his shoulders and we sway again, goofily and dramatically.

"Perfume came naturally from Paris (naturally)

For cars she couldn't care less

Fastidious and precise." I tap his nose and he scrunches it up.

"She's a Killer Queen

Gunpowder, gelatin

Dynamite with a laser beam

Guaranteed to blow your mind

Anytime." We continue to dance around the room, Billy spins me a couple times. I laugh when he puts his hands on his hips and bumps them on the last couple notes of the breakdown.

"Drop of a hat she's as willing as

Playful as a pussy cat." Billy saunters back over to me, picks my chin up, looks into my eyes, and grabs my ass, making me jump a little bit.

"Billy!" I squeal and back up.

"Then momentarily out of action

Temporarily out of gas

To absolutely drive you wild, wild." Billy spins me in and out, and I notice we're approaching the countertop so I jump up.

"She's all out to get you." I toss my head and bat my eyelashes.

"She's a Killer Queen

Gunpowder, gelatin

Dynamite with a laser beam

Guaranteed to blow your mind." I sing and dance, making little movements with my body and then I push Billy away playfully.

"Anytime." Now it's Billy's turn to looks flustered.

"Recommended at the price

Insatiable an appetite

Wanna try?

You wanna try." I sing to him.

"Oh I wanna try all right." Billy growls and moves in close to me.

This is what I want. My heart skips a beat and something still tells me not to.

But I don't care.

He knows my secret now, and he still wants me.

That's more than enough for me.

I wrap my fingers around his face and kiss him passionately.

He goes after me with animal instincts, he's ready.

"You every found anyone good as me?" Billy asks as he whips my shirt off.

"Not even close." I run my fingers down Billy's chest. "You?"

"Nope." He kisses my neck. He picks me up from the countertop and we kiss passionately, Billy taking my shorts off as we do so.

Billy stops kissing. "Hurts...Ser..."

He starts to drop me and I let myself fall, landing lightly on my feet.

"You okay?" I ask, concerned.

"Yeah, lets go." Billy starts kissing me again.

He moved down to kiss and suck on my neck, and I zone out to look at the space behind him.

Does he want me, or just my body?

My body wants his body. But my mind, it wants him.

I feel Billy getting rough with me and I moan.

I quit overthinking by giving into instinct and what feels right.

I kiss my way down his chest.

He moans and pulls me up slams me into the counter. I groan and he kisses me ferociously. We toss all our clothes to the side and I have the best sex I've had since Billy and I parted ways.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

14.2K 259 36
Highest ranking: #2 in the upsidedown! Happy Halloween! Welcome back, its been eight years (Going through a rough, timeline sketch of everything, so...
10.7K 225 25
being the new girl in town isnt always easy, your either the popular one or the weirdo. But why can't you be both? Well when y/n dash moves to town w...
34.2K 828 41
A story about a girl named Wendy Darling Harrington who experiences one of her best friends ending up missing, a strange girl with telekinetic powers...
590K 18.9K 49
017 is just another victim to Papa's underground operation, only her intelligence levels allow her to analyze and outsmart almost every situation. Un...