A Special Life, A Special Lig...

Por ANIMEISLIFE__

After two years an half Tsukiko has become stronger by training with the Akatuski. She meets her friends one... Más

New Beginnings
Fighting For What Matters
We Meet Again
The New Akastuki
Tell Me
To Save A Friend
What To Do?
ANNOUNCEMENT
Here's the thing
To Home I Go
Lies And Reunions
Home Sweet Home
To Keep A Secret
The Real One
Now What?

This Is Who I Am

161 13 7
Por ANIMEISLIFE__

Itachi

"Alright, we'll let you two turn in the report today." I said looking at Hachi and Daisuke.

"What are you guys going to do?" Hachi asked.

"Kisumu and I have to go track down Tsukiko." I said walking away from them.

"Don't forget about the report you two." Kisumu said before joining me.

"Do you even know if she's here?" Kisumu asked.

"I can sense her chakra." I said as I turned the corner. Once I turned the corner I saw Tsumai talking with Hatsumi and Kaiza.

"What's the matter?" I asked walking over to them.

"Make sure to patch them up." Tsumai said before walking away from Kaizu.

"Tsumai what happened?" I asked.

"We're just teaching the princess a little lesson." She said before walking past me. I looked at her then at Hatsumi.

"Ukr-"

"Oh by the way, Hatsumi! Great job teaching the girl the lesson." Tsumai said cutting Hatsumi off. I looked at Tsumai again as she smiled at me.

"Ukrai I-"

"What did you do to her!?" I shouted choking him. I quickly activated my Sharingan as I stared at him.

"Itachi! Come here quickly!" Kisame shouted. I let go of Hidan slowly before walking into the room next to him.

"What happened?" I asked running over to him.

"Looks like Hidan hesitated. You'll be fine just rest for a while before moving okay." Kakuzu said standing up slowly reveling a bloody, white haired, ocean blue eyes Kimimaru.

"Tsukiko." I said reaching out for her.

"No!" Kimimaru shouted trying to move away but she let out a horrifying scream.

"I said try not to move kid." Kakuzu said as he walked away from us.

"Kakuzu I think you should go check on the twins." Kisame said pushing Kakuzu out of the room.

"Itachi! Hidan didn't want to hurt her but her on the other hand wanted him to kill her. However, Pein told him only to teach her not to interrupt his plans. So if you want to point fingers point it at him not Hidan." Kakuzu said before walking out of the room. I looked at Kimimaru and noticed she was shaking in fear. I took a deep breath then sat down next to her in the giant pool of blood. I took off my cloak and placed it on her slowly.

"You alright?" I asked but she just stared at her blood on the floor.

"Itachi, I think we should just leave her alone for now." Kisame said standing near the door.

"But she-" I fell silent when I saw Kimimaru standing up from the ground. She walked towards the door making Kisame move aside. I stood up quickly and followed after her. We followed her out of the hideout where she stopped before entering the forest.

"I'm going to Orochimaru's, don't follow." She said disappearing in a swirl of sand. We stood there in silence. I quickly turned around and ran towards the hideout again.

"Itachi wait!" Kisame shouted running after me. I ran into the hideout where I found Pein talking with the twins. I quickly grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him closer to me.

"What did you do to her!? Answer me!!?" I shouted at him.

"Itachi! Let go! You need to calm down!" Kisame shouted pulling me away from Pein.

"Why is she going to Orochimaru's? She's scared of him to death!" I shouted at him.

"Then tell me, how do you think she's been able to control him dark chakra." Pein said before turning away from me.

"You-"

"That's enough Itachi!! Just calm down before you do something insane." Kisame shouted making me drop silent. I stared at Pein as he walked away from me then I walked towards my room. I closed behind me and yelled at the top of my lungs.

"Why her?" I asked myself. I sat down on my bed then from the corner of my eye I saw a bright color paper sticking out of my weapon box. I walked over to it and took out the paper. I unfold it and saw a draw. At that moment I realized that the drawing belonged to Kimimaru. She drew it four days before I left the village.

"Kimimaru I'm sorry." I said holding the drawing close to my chest.

Sasuke

"That's all for today Sasuke, you should rest. We'll be having a visitor today so I need you on your best behavior." Orochimaru said walking away from me.

"Whatever." I said picking up the kunais from the ground.

"Oh and by the way you're showing them around." Orochimaru said before leaving me alone in the dark room.

"Yeah right." I said leaning against the wall. I looked around the room before taking out a picture out of my pockets. I stared at it then smiled. It was a picture of me and Kimimaru. We were playing in the forest near a river and I remember mother taking the photo.

"Follow me this way. I'll have Kabuto check you out. For now just make yourself at home." Orochimaru said as I heard him talking to someone.

"I will." I heard a girl's voice. I quickly turned around and started to clean my katana.

"Here why don't you let him show you around. Sasuke would you please." Orochimaru said. I turned around to face him and saw a bloody girl with white hair and ocean blue eyes standing next to him. She slowly moved her hand to her hair revealing a strand of black hair. She touched it and her hair started to turn black.

"I'll leave you two alone." Orochimaru said before walking out of the room again.

"Take a picture, it lasts longer." The girl said walking over to me. I looked away from her and continued to put away the weapons.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Why?" She replied.

"Because-"

"Do you care." She said cutting me off then walking over to the training poles.

"This place sucks ass."The girl said looking around. I was getting really annoyed that I just wanted to run my katana straight through her chest.

"Then why don't you, Uchiha." The girl replied. I stared at her for a while waiting for her to face me.

"Who are you?" I asked again harshly.

"Awe, did the Uchiha already forget about me?" She responded sarcastically. I just stood there staring at her as she continued to look around.

"What's up with you and the names Onii-chan." The girl said but this time she looked at me with white rings on her ocean blue eyes. I almost dropped my katana as the word 'Onii-chan' circled around in my head.

"You can't be." I said.

"Oh, but I am. You see Onii-chan if it wasn't for Gaara who found me in the field I would have been dead. But you wouldn't care anyway." The girl said.

"I-I.... you...."

"Speechless, I know. I don't blame you. You just wanted power and here you are."

"Kimimaru, I-"

"Kimimaru is dead. You killed her the day you left the village. Plus, that's wasn't my real name." Kimimaru said running her hand through her hair.

"Then what's your real name?" I asked.

"Tsukiko, it's Tsukiko." She said walking out of the room. I quickly appeared in front of her but she just walked through me. I was confused but then she turned to look at me showing me her Sharingan.

"Princess, Kabuto is ready to check your wounds." Orochimaru said walking towards her. Kimimaru deactivated her Sharingan then walked beside Orochimaru.

"Okay." Kimimaru said before walking away from me. I walked behind as we walked to Kabuto's lab. Once there Orochimaru made me wait outside until they were done with Kimimaru.

"You think so?" I heard Kabuto say.

"Yup, just take off the stitches and clean the wounds. I'll do the rest." Kimimaru replied.

"Sasuke come here for a bit." Kabuto called. I walked into the room and saw Kabuto pulling thread out of Kimimaru's wounds. I felt a weird feeling in my stomach but I quickly shook it off.

"What? You have staring problems or something?" Kimimaru said looking at me.

"No. Anyway, did you need something Kabuto?" I said looking at Kimimaru then at Kabuto.

"Yes, I need you to hand me those tools over there." Kabuto said as he pulled another thread out of Kimimaru's wounds.

"Sure, here." I said handing him the items.

"Good, I'll stop the bleeding and then I can let you be." Kabuto said taking out a knife and making a small opening in Kimimaru's arm. I waited for her to scream but not. She just stared at him as he started to make openings in her skin.

"There's something stuck in here. I'm gonna have to make the wound bigger to get it out. Sasuke can you hand me some anesthesia?" Kabuto said.

"It's not necessary. I can take it from here." Kimimaru said pulling her hand on her arm. I watched as colorful chakara started to cover her wounds. The she slowly started to raise her hand and a kunai started to come out of here arm where Kabuto was going to open wider.

"Looks like I'm not needed then. I'll go with Lord Orochimaru, Sasuke, watch over the princess." Kabuto said before walking out of the room.

"Looks like I'm going to need some sand." Kimimaru said walking towards the door.

"Where are you going?" I asked but she just ignored me. I followed her until we were outside. She made quick hand signs then sand started to rise and swirl around her. I watched in awe as her wounds started to heal. Once she was done she stared at me then collapsed on the ground.

"Kimi!" I shouted running towards her. I picked her up and carried her back inside. I took her to my room and laid her down on my bed. I noticed her clothes were ripped so I grabbed some of my clothes and placed them next to her so when she woke up she'd have clothes to change into. I waited for three hours until I felt her move.

"No...  Gaara...." Kimimaru whispered. I sat next to her and ran my hand through her hair. She opened her eyes slowly then looked up at me.

"Gaara." She said smiling at me.

"No." I replied.

Tsukiko

I tired sitting up but I ended up falling back on the bed. I looked at Sasuke who was sitting down next to me and frowned.

"Where are we?" I asked but he just shook his head.

"I'm in your room." I said narrowing my eyes at him. He sighed then nodded.

"How did you know?" Sasuke said leaning closer to me.

"My sand been swirling inside of the hourglass for a while now." I said pointing at my necklace.

"I didn't even noticed that you had that." Sasuke said trying to touch my cheek but I moved to my side.

"Leave." I said not wanting to look at him.

"Kimimaru-"

"It's Tsukiko!" I shouted at him. I felt him lay down next to me but I refused to look at him.

"Kimimaru."

"It's Tsukiko, call me Kimimaru one more time and I'll cut your throat open." I threatened.

"Tsukiko looked at me." He said softly but I refused. I felt him move closer so I moved away from him.

"Tsukiko just looked at me." Sasuke said trying to touch my face but sand quickly shot up blocking him from getting any closer.

"You touch me and you're dead." I said annoyed with the way he was acting.

"I'm sorry." He said catching me off guard.

"What did you say?" I asked and he chuckled softly.

"I said I'm sorry." He repeated.

"Apologie not accepted. Now let me be." I said pushing him off the bed with my sand.

"I can always eat him you know." Shukaku said.

"Maybe later if he doesn't stop annoying me." I said a little irritated.

"Ow! What the hell was that for!?" Sasuke shouted.

"You were getting on my nerves." I said creating a barrier of sand around the bed. "Get near me and my sand will crush you." I added.

"Fine, I'll let you be, but just answer me this. Where's that sweet little girl that I met years ago?" Sasuke asked.

"You're looking at her." I said looking at him.

"But your not like her." He replied.

"Look who's talking. This is who I am Sasuke and I don't plan to go back to the useless girl I used to be." I responded. Sasuke smirked then walked out of the room.

"Practice starts at five in the morning. Make sure to be ready or else Orochimaru will torture you." Sasuke said walking towards the door.

"Trust me I'll rather have him torture me than Hidan." I replied. He smiled at me then left the room. I laid staring at the ceiling.

"Kimimaru, it's Itachi." Itachi said.

"You too. My name is Tsukiko." I replied.

"Tsukiko, why are you with Orochimaru?" He asked.

"I'm going home." I replied.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"While Pein had me in the room with Hidan, Hidan told me what happened to Sasori. He also told me that Sasori told Sakura about the meeting with one of his spy." I explained.

"So you're planning to make them think that you've been kidnapped by Orochimaru two an a half years ago?" Itachi said.

"Exactly! I'll see you soon dad, right now I need to act as if I'm a complete bitch." I said.

"Good luck sweetheart. I'll see you soon. Take care." Itachi said. I smiled then closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

To not be myself or lie to myself? Is it the same thing?

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hey guys!

Sorry if I'm taking long to update. I had writers block and then my cousin has been working on her story and then homework!! It been a really busy week.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!!!!

Anyway, vote, comment, share, add to read list, etc...

BYE MY PANDAS!!!

Wow that old noticed at the end. I forgot I wrote this near Valentine's day. Damn.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

16.4K 562 26
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
250K 12.8K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
77.8K 2.7K 72
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
572K 945 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭