[✔️] Hazy Memories | YuWin

由 shotarowrowrowurboat

Hazy Memories | YuWin Alpha x Alpha + Mpreg Top! Alpha! Dong Sicheng Bottom! Alpha! Nakamoto Yuta *Cover by... 更多

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
need yalls help ;-;
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
Epilogue
EXTRA I
EXTRA II: Christmas Special

12

4K 127 197
由 shotarowrowrowurboat

Not edited, I'm sorry!

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
July 15 2020
Wednesday

Knock knock knock

"Oh, hey hy– woah."

Yuta ignored the younger's stare at the male behind him. "Hyuckie, is Dongyoungie in your guys room?" Earning a dazed nod from the younger, Yuta gentle pushed him aside form the door, letting himself in, Sicheng right behind him. "Great, I need to talk with him– oh, Taeyong, I need to speak with you too!" Entering the dorm, he spotted the leader in the kitchen and instantly called him over.

"Sure, what is it—" The leader was just as shocked as the omega at the sight of the Chinese alpha. Yuta led them to Dongyoung's and Donghyuck's shared room –Donghyuck staying in the living room with Johnny, Jaehyun, Jungwoo, and Mark —the tenth floor members having been watching a drama with the fifth floor members before Yuta had walked in with his sworn enemy.

"Yo dude, why is Sicheng here? I thought Yuta hyung hated him?" Mark smacked the eldest's arm, confused. But Johnny was just a confused, even knowing the Japanese hate the Chinese even more for that night.

Knocking on the door, Yuta have Dongyoung approximately five second before he swung opened the door, calling out loudly, "We need to talk."

Dongyoung, who had been at peace's seconds ago watching a movie on his own, looked up at the alpha, ignoring the other two behind him. "Yah! Why me? You have six teammates to talk to, better yet, go out and watch the drama with them."

Yuta sigh, "No, I mean I need to talk with you, not as friends, as manager and idol." That caught the bunny like man's attention. The beta sat up and finally noticed the two alpha behind him, though he was very surprised to see Sicheng here, he tried not to show it.

Yuta sat beside Dongyoung on his bed, Taeyong sat across from them on Donghyuck's bed and Sicheng on Dongyoung's desk chair. Sighing, "Well... how do I start this? Taeyong you know what's up but Dongyoung doesn't." The manager thought to himself, Huh? So Taeyong knows but I, your manager, don't?! I thought this was manager to idol crap!

The Japanese thought for a second, "Fuck I'm too embarrassed to say it aloud—"

"You said it loud and clear for me at my dorm." Sicheng added in.

"You little shit—" Deciding it's be best to calm thy self, he calmed himself, "Anyways, just– read this, it's my report from the hospital."

Dongyoung looked at him shocked as he grabbed the envelope and opened it, extracting the report, "Did you finally go see a doctor? God, I was starting to get worried the second time you fainted—"

"What?" Sicheng looked furious once he heard that sentence, glaring at the Japanese, and not at the manger like how he expected. "You fainted twice? And only now you went to the hospital?!"

Yuta stayed silent, glowering at the younger. Dongyoung looked at the Chinese as if he had grown a second head, Since when has he cared for what happened to Yuta? Shaking it off, he went back to the report so he can find out what was wrong and buy the medicine needed. After reading the reported symptoms and the intimas checkup, he got to the diagnosis. He nearly dropped the paper in shock, whispering, "H-how? Yuta, how?"

The Japanese just shrugged, "Dunno, Dr.Kim thinks it's cuz of genes, strong line of omegas in the family or something, I'll have to ask my mom." The older acted as if it wasn't a big deal –though inside he's low key panicking.

   Dongyoung looked at him as if he was crazy. "Yuta, you know what this means, right?" He pointed to the paper.

   Yuta's nonchalant expression faded into a more serious one, "Yeah... once we tell the company I'll have to sit out comebacks for a while." The Beta bunny was about to say something when he continued, "Or they'll kick me out."

   The room was silent.

   Until Sicheng spoke up, "Will they though? Can they risk that?" Everyone looked at Hm confused, as if saying; Yes? Why can't they? And he answered. "You're the only Japanese idol under SM, and part of one of the largest boy groups in the country. You alone bring in large interest from Japan, you're a favorite over there, you know that? If they were to kick you out of the group and SM without reason –they for sure wouldn't reveal that you're pregnant, that's your privacy– just imagine the outrage all the Japanese supporters and NCTzens would create."

Taeyong looked at the younger alpha as if he had solved all their problems. "Sicheng... you're fucking brilliant!" He smiled like a crazed man, shaking the alpha by the shoulders, who in turn looked at him in disgust at the unwanted skinship. Backing away, "Okay then! Dongyoung! You go tell whoever needs to be told—"

   "Dumbass, you three need to come with me! I can't answer their questions by myself while I only just now knew about this!" The beta said, earning eye rolls for the foreigners and an 'oh' from the leader. Sighing, the beta got up, leaving his room with the three alphas following.

The rest of the members paused their drama to see the four leaving, Jungwoo calling, "Hey hyungs! Where are you going?"

"The company!" Dongyoung shouted back as he closed the door behind them. The five looked at each other confused before shrugging and starting the drama again.

🍷

(Idk how this works, is executives even the right word?)

The three alphas and manager sat at the big table across from the CEO and two other figures they forgot the titles of. The three staff had been surprised to have been called for an emergency meeting by Dongyoung, but were even more surprised by the famous idol that was not a part of their company, being here. Especially one from their rival company. Once everyone had settled, the CEO spoke, "Dongyoung-ssi, please tell us why we're here."

   Yuta glances at the beta beside him who took a breath before speaking, "Sir, Yuta-nim needs to be put on an health leave and be absent from promotions for at least 'til next year at least."

   The three executives looked shocked before one of them, Mr.Kim, asked, "One year? Why so long? A few months should be enough for any bones or muscle to be healed... and personally I don't see Mr.Nakamoto with any physical injuries."

   Sighing, the beta took out some papers, copies of Yuta's hospital report. Glancing at the Japanese, Dongyoung handed the executives the papers. "Here's his hospital report from this morning." The three elders looked at the four skeptical before looking to read the report.

Yuta has his head down, noting wanting to see his bosses' reaction. It was quiet for two minutes as they read over every line carefully. The outcome could be positive or negative, as they've granted a few idols under the company a leave for a while, for example one of the more recents ones, Kim Jongdae's mate had a pup and they granted from six months to be with them. But that's different, any idol here who's been granted a leave related to pregnancies were because their mates were pregnant, not the idols themselves. The three executives looked over the report, believing its the same spazz as the others. One of the two betas, Mr.Lee, said, "If you need to take care of your mate Yuta-ssi, we can do that, no need to say you need to go for a year, only a few months."

Yuta looked up to the confused executives, "Sirs, I, I don't really have a mate," He glance a quick second to Sicheng, We're not right? We just fucked once and that's all right? "And the report is uh, mine."

The three older men suddenly understood yet the meeting was one of urgency. The CEO look shocked, "You mean to tell us that- that you're pregnant?" Earning a nod he was astonished. "If you don't have a mate, who's, who's the father?" He looked towards Taeyong –the three still haven't acknowledged Sichengs existence– asking him, "Is it you? Is that why you're here?!"

Taeyong's eyes widened, quickly refuting, "Oh no no no! I'm not- I'm because I'm his leader and he's my teammate!"

Kim spoke up again, "Then who is?" Dongyoung, Taeyong, and Yuta turned at once to the Chinese who had been sitting silent with his arms crossed. "You? Dong Sicheng? You're from Label V, aren't you?" The Chinese nodded. The executives looked at each other. 'Don't they hate each other? How did this even happen?' 'No idea, but this is violating the contract we had.' 'True... the best would be to drop him, we won't gain anything if he's on hiatus or a year or more, nor would the public like an announcement like this one.'

The ceo cleared his throat, "Yuta-ssi, you should know, this violates the contract you signed when you debut. If we put you hiatus for a year or possibly more it would be a losing situation—"

   "SHINee sunbaenims have been on hiatus for two years, and that's three of the four members, they haven't lost an popularity as Taemin-sunbaenim is still releasing music. If Yuta goes on hiatus for over a year, you still have our other six members to perform." Taeyong told te three, though the group wouldn't feel complete without Yuta, he understands the younger need at least a years time off, to at least be able to care for the little one and find someone to help take care of the pup so he can return to promotions.

"Yes, but we won't gain anything. And wouldn't it be easier for Yuta-ssi to quit?"

Yuta's eyes widen, "Yah! I'm not quitting this career!" He loves his job too much, he could care less about the inequality in lines amd screentime if it meant he could still performance with his team. He would even drop his growing acting career to solely focus on singing and dancing.

Sicheng also piped in, telling them what he had told the manager an hour ago. "You're wrong, you'd lose a lot. Yuta's the only Japanese idol under your company, and one of the most well known idols in Japan. He has great influence there, if he were to be dropped Japanese fans would be outrage and boycott. That's a... a pretty big lost, don't you think?"

The room was silent for a minute once again before they came to a decision.

July 16 2020

Hello, this is SM Entertainment,

Starting July 16, 2020, boy group member Nakamoto Yuta of NCT 127 will be on hiatus due to personal and health reason; He will be absent from 'Punch' promotions as well as following promotions until farther notice.

We ask fans to respect Nakamoto Yuta's health and safety. Any updates will be posted here on the SM website.

Thank You, SME

youroppaishere
!!! did yuta get injured?!

snoopyzen007
this is so sudden...damn
help me get to 1k s...
not really in recent videos
hes been looking sick :(

fullsun<3
Waitwaitwait how long is "until farther notice"?¿???¿?

🍷

July 16 2020
Thursday

"Hyung?! What is this!" Looking up from his phone and cup of coffee to look at the youngest beta who was looking panicked with his phone in his hand.

"What is what Mark?" He asked. Mark thrusted his phone at him, grabbing it, the Japanese read it; the notice from SM of his hiatus. "Oh, they released it sooner than I thought."

   "What?! But you're not even injured—"

   Yuta hushed the younger, as it was still early in the morning and he's sure their neighbors wouldn't appreciate the noise. "Don't overreact Mark," He lightly scolded the beta. "In an hour, after breakfast Taeyong is going to bring everyone up here so I can explain." Mark looked like he wanted to argue but one glare from the elder was enough for him to mumble u see his breath and sit down and continue eating.

Johnny, Jaehyun, and Jungwoo, who has seen the news earlier but decided to wait from the Japanese to tell them himself, watched while sipping their drinks. Johnny, noticed it was done, whispered in the silent room, "Don't overreact Mark~"

"DUDE-"

🍷

"We are gathered here today bec—"

"Yah, is this a funeral?"

Taeyong glared at the youngest, "As I was saying, We're here because, as you guys saw online, Yuta is going on hiatus for a while." The korean looked around the room and the bunch sprawled on the couch and floor. He saw Jungwoo raise his hand, Why are you raising your hand Jungwoo? This is your fricking apartment– "Yes?"

"Can I ask why?" The blonde asked.

Instead of Taeyong responding, Yuta dos himself, "Yes. I'm going on hiatus cuz of personal and health reasons." He said it as if it was obvious.

It's not.

"WHY THOUGH?"

"Hyung that's not a clear answer!"

"Wow... no shit, it's almost as if that was in the announcement."

"Wwaaaaaeeeeee?"

"GUYS! YEOREOBUN! Shut up!" Dongyoung yelled form where he was sitting on the floor. Donghyuck turned to face the manager and screamed in his ear for the fun of it, earning himself an, "Aish- you little—"

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding!" Yuta laughed at the others rage. His initial amused and joking expression changed to a serious one, "The reason is due to health and personal reasons, that's true. –Yes I'm not injured, but honestly, in this business it's worst than an injury."

"If you don't have an injury then...?" Jaehyun asked. Sighing, took out a copy of the hospital report, Damn, this is like the fifth one I've had to print gosh damn. as well as one of the ultrasound pictures. He slide them over the coffee table.

Everyone, seeing the picture first clearer, all said, "You have a mate?!" "When are we suppose to met her? Or him?" "Damn, you're mate is lucky then." They all looked at the ultrasound ignoring the paper.

"Uhh guys!?" It wasn't until Jaehyun picked up the paper and reading it. He was confused, he looked up to meet Yuta's eyes, who nodded. Shocked, Jaehyun smacked the person next to him, Donghyuck, "Guys!"

"Ow! What the fuck! What!" Donghyuck turned, caressing his shoulder. The others turned as well. Jaehyun handed the younger the paper, pointing at him to read the paper. Donghyuck rolled his eyes, believing he already need what was up. "Symptoms showed; Scent change, vomiting - morning sickness, duh, weight gain, ill, blah blah, Pregancy," he paused a second, "Positive!" Hyuck cried out, so did the other –still believing it was the japanese's mate's report.

Jaehyun rolled his eyes with the force of fifty tired retail employees, aggressively shoving the paper back in the youngest's face, "No you dumb fuck! Read here!" He point to the patient information at the top of the paper.

Hyuck rolled his eyes a bit, "At least we'll know her name." He turn to the paper, reading in the most elegant voice he could muster, his voice quickly morphing into one of what the fuck, "Patient Name~ Nakamoto Yu...ta?!"

The room was dead silent.

"Surprise?"

"Yuta, what the fuck?"

Before any chaos can appear, Yuta quickly shouted, "Let me explain! Let me explain!" The rest who were about to open their mouths closed them, looking at him intensely. Yuta can feel the sweat dripping down his neck. "You see.... I'm, pregnant. I don't have a mate. I'm still single and not so ready to mingle."

Jungwoo spoke up quietly, "But it takes two to tango; but you don't have a mate?" Everyone nodded at that.

Johnny, who's fears have been turning realized it, "NO WAY!" He shouted before speaking civilizedly, "Don't tell it's his!?" Yuta just gave him an awkward smile and nodded. Johnny let out a sigh as he said, "That's why he was here..."

One by one the others realized what the eldest meant by 'he'. Mark calling out, "Wait, you mean Dong Sicheng?" Everyone turned to Yuta shocked —well, more shocked, they still haven't recovered from the fact that Yuta, an alpha, was carrying.

   "Yeeeah... it was an accident though—"

   "Accident?!? Lemme guess, y'all act like enemies but are secretly lovers and then the condom broke, right?" Eyes now turned to Jungwoo.

   Johnny spoke, putting a hand on the omega's shoulder, "Jungwoo, no, this isn't a fanfiction story or some cheesy romance drama."

   With a light brush at the accusation, Yuta rushed to answer, "No! I- we were drugged! We got drugged, fuck, nothing else, nada, and then I had bad lucky and had the one in a million chance of carrying his pup. And I still don't like Sicheng, I still hate him, don't get me wrong." He was still a little salty about that; about bottoming, fate decided he was the one that should fall pregnant, and carrying his self proclaimed-enemy's child. Life just isn't fair sometimes.

   After a minutes of more disturbing questions, Taeyong gained their attention and announced another piece of information, "Due to the situation, Yuta is going to have to move out and the company will be paying rent for his apartment for now—"

   """""WHAT!?""""

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

*not edited, sorrry*

Thoughts?

I feel like the quality of this chapter steadily declined.... it's probably cuz I have no knowledge on legal shit or what goes down in the companies—

Anyways, y'all like the new cover?

Also can we talk about Yangyang using milk as the soup base? Like, I can finally win the argument in my band class that cereal is soup. Peeps always be like iT cAnT cUz mIlK cAnT bE uSEd, iTs nOt a bROtH or some shit

Yangyang is king

Byeeeee 💚

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

69.3K 3.4K 43
NCT Johnny x Yuta COMPLETE *EDITED THE CHAPTER 38 SO THAT THE TAROCHAN FIC WILL MAKE SENSE* 40 Chapters in total. *slowburn ish* He ha...
321K 23.7K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
29.9K 1.3K 24
COMPLETED (TRIGGER WARNING!!! : TOXIC top) Living in a financially unstable family, Taeyong had to work as soon as he finished high school. But noth...
32.9K 1.4K 68
So, a *FengQing* love story, because I adore the chaos and desire those two are! ~ - Alternate Universe - Modern Universe - Soulmates Universe - Also...