The 9 Millimeter Kiss

By dalisjinx

Recovery Girl had finally managed to find a successor. A boy by the name Yuki Satori. Yuki has gone through p... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Character Info.
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25*
Chapter 26*
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Character Info. pt.2
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
A/N

Chapter 41

9.4K 566 397
By dalisjinx

I was too stubborn to split the move-in episode into 2 chapters. It's all just filler. So here's a 2x-longer-chapter-than-usual :)

----------

Yuki not only had to buy new clothes but now things to stock up on that were absolutely essential. The amount of pharmacies refusing to allow him to buy a large amount of medicinal creams and medication for his skin treatments was bewildering to him.

"Sir, I promise you there isn't much to do with these besides healing injuries." Yuki repeated once again.

"I'm sorry sonny! But you kids these days have found a strange way to make use of just about anything in this pharmacy."

Having had enough, Yuki returned the next day with a prescription from a trusted Hospital Executive Officer. Allowing him to take just about enough to last until winter. He wasn't sure if they would be allowed to go 'home' for the holidays to see family so when it came time to stock up again he would have to go to Recovery Girl.

He made plenty of trips to the drug stores trying to stock up on things he knew many would forget about. He was going to be prepared.

After all the things that have happened this entire school year thus far, he looked into what he should decorate his room with.

"Satori Yuki, Healing Hero: Caladrius speaking, how may I help you." Yuki answered, putting the phone on speaker as he tried to shove his blankets into the largest suitcase he could find.

"Satori, I hear you wanted to move in a day before?" It was Aizawa.

"Well not a day before. But preferably a good couple hours before the rest of the class. Maybe 5 am?" Yuki asked before flopping over the suitcase. Putting as much of his weight on it.

"I think that's doable. I'll inform the moving company. Also--"

"Close goddamnit!" Yuki struggled pulling on the zipper.

"You were saying?"

Aizawa ignored what ever the boy was doing on the other side of the phone.

"I spoke to Recovery Girl regarding your permission to move on campus."

"And?" A long zip finally made it closed.

"We got permission."

Yuki laughed in success.

"Of course he did. Make sure you tell the moving company to get to my house by 4am at the earliest and have a truck a little bigger than the one they offer to the rest."

Aizawa deadpanned on the other side of the phone. "It'll cost a bit--"

"I'll pay for it then. How big are the rooms?" Yuki frowned.

"Satori. Just how much are you packing?"

Aizawa heard a chuckle, one that usually meant he wasn't going to reply.

"Another thing  I forgot to mention. I talked it over with Recovery Girl about getting you a separate room and she agreed. We went ahead and asked Nezu for permission."

"I would say that wasn't necessary but after getting about half the packing finished I completely agree."

Yuki could practically feel the headache Aizawa was getting at his sentence.

"You'll have a bedroom like promised but we've also added a personal washroom.

"I need measurements, Aizawa-sensei." Yuki replied by pulling off his hoodies from the hangers.

"I'm assuming the same as any other washroom."

Yuki frowned, sarcastically replying, "Alright. I guess I can work with that."

"That's all I needed to say. Is there anything else you need to know?"

Yuki paused, gradually shaking his head. "No. I don't think so. Thank you for calling."

"Bye." Aizawa hung up.

Yuki closed his phone and made sure it was charging before he began to push the suitcase from his bedroom to the living room.

"I need to get sheets to cover the furniture." He wasn't sure how he was supposed to take care of the place when he wasn't going to be back for who knows when.

"Maybe I can call Suzuki, I still need to let her know I won't be here... in case she visits."

* * *

A couple days passed and sure enough the move-in/out company arrived right on time.

Yuki made sure to at least have some treats for them to take throughout the day. Seeing as it was his fault they had to work earlier than expected and carry a lot more things than the rest of the students moving to campus.

"We got your request a little late." Aizawa yawned as the people moved in his things.

"You'll be on the right side, second floor."

"Okay." Yuki nodded. Making sure nothing was being forgotten.

"Keep in mind the right side is meant for the girls."

"What?! Why would you place me there then?" Yuki exclaimed.

"As I said the request was made a little late and to save the workers any more problems all they had to do was connect the pipes to the left side second floor as opposed to the fifth floor."

"Was I supposed to be on the fifth floor?"

"That's very generous." Yuki sighed.

"Keep your actions in check. As a teacher it's my responsibility to keep--"

"Don't worry about it Aizawa-sensei. I've had human decency and respect for others."

Aizawa squinted his eyes in suspicion.

"Besides," Yuki continued, bowing in appreciation to the moving workers who were now leaving.

"I don't swing that way."

His homeroom teacher's eyes widened watching the boy walk into the building.

I-is he serious...?

Yuki was happy to have his own washroom. It would save him the trouble of having to wait in line in the mornings to use anything in the communal one. Thankfully they'd taken his stuff so it was right outside his room.

"Alright then..." he sighed. Mentally preparing himself for his indecisiveness to take over.

Opening the door the room was a pretty decent size. His bedroom back at the house was a bit bigger but this was something he could work with.

"First things first." He propped the door open with a small box.

"Time to assemble the bed."

* * *

By the time Yuki was finished it was way past lunch time. He'd heard the elevator start being used but hadn't bothered to go down and see the rest of his class.

He heard someone start playing music and thought it would be nice to have the window to the balcony open to have some noise.

He'd been too focused on assembling things to notice the silence. The sky was now bright blue, the sun beaming down at whatever poor souls were caught by at this time of day.

His bedroom consisted of having a loft-like bed on the far right corner with a small reading nook under it with books of varying genres against the wall. Which was also big enough to just lay a futon there to sleep. He'd boughten enough blankets for that.

Always wanting to have one, Yuki found it in himself to go on a shopping spurge when it came to getting furniture for himself.

There was a small tv on the far left corner on top of a small white cabinet with four drawers where he now stored things he had no idea where to put. Like his textbooks, eye drops, and office supplies.

On the middle left side was his new rising desk with an office chair he'd had his eye on a while.

Next to it and the front door, having calculated how much space his clothes would take, he bought a wardrobe with three drawers and a shelf at the top of it inside.

He had a nice rug laid out with a small coffee table that could adjust it's length and height, if he wished to have more space, in the middle of the room. And a bean bean bag chair up against the wall next to the bedroom door.

Aizawa had also forgotten to mention there would be a small built in closet. It had a door and was big enough to put away all the things he'd gone through the trouble of stocking up on, and place his suitcases/boxes.

Most of the other colors in the room were some pretty neutral colors. Nothing really stood out besides his bed, which was more on the darker color scale.

"Did I bring enough pillows?" he asked.

The top surface of the bed reached just around his chest. And the reading nook reached around his waist. (Keep in mind he's 5'10 and probably grew just a bit more... )

He patted each pillow as he counted, wanting to make sure he had all six. Three were throw pillows and two were normal sleeping pillows and the other was a body pillow for the pregnant.

What? They're comfortable.

Moving to the bathroom. There wasn't really much. It had a tub and a shower head. A decent sized mirror with good lighting. A cabinet under the sink and a small shelf in the wall where he placed his treatment creams, oils and medicine for his skin. On the sink he had what he needed to use on the daily and that was about it.

Walking out the bathroom he took another look around. It looked pretty spacious for so many things. He closed the door to the bathroom and opened the built in closet. It was only about a foot or two deep inside but it was enough to pack it with things he knew a few of his classmates might forget. Closing it he then turned to the look at his reading nook. It had about five other throw pillows of different colors and a very fluffy futon.

"I could buy a snack cart." Yuki gestured at the empty space between the end of the bed and the bathroom door.

"Or a mini fridge...."

He stared at the area imagining what would fit better.

"Or both."

The sound of the elevator opening startled him.

"Yuki-kun? Are you here?" Uraraka.

"Yeah!" Yuki replied, going to poke his head out the door.

"Wow! So it's true. You moved in on the girls side." her eyes gleamed with happiness.

"I guess so, Aizawa said it couldn't be helped." Yuki nervously chuckled.

"When did you arrive? You weren't at the front when Aizawa gathered for us."

"You can come in if you want." Yuki told her, kicking on a door stopper.

"Are you done unpacking?" She asked cautiously peeking in.

"Yeah. I asked to move in pretty early."

"Wow~ It's so modern looking....but it's still pretty cozy." She awed trying out the bean bag.

Yuki smiled, proud of his work.

"Huh? You don't have a toilet?"

"I do."

"But this isn't like the other rooms..."

"R-really?"

Uraraka stood up and looked around a bit more.

"Yeah. Your closet is only half the size of mine!"

Yuki was now pretty curious. "I thought all were gonna be like this."

She shook her head. There's a wall when you walk in, in the other rooms. Yours is just more...open."

A wall walking in would have most definitely made the room smaller.

"Are you done unpacking yet?" Yuki asked, taking a seat on his chair.

"No. I just thought it was weird you weren't around so I asked Aizawa-sensei."

"Aw, thanks for worrying about me Uraraka."

She blushed a bit before adding. "Iida and Deku were wondering too."

"They should be glad I haven't seen them yet." Yuki huffed.

* * *

By the end of the day he'd somehow gotten his hands on a mini fridge and a snack cart which fit perfectly on the empty space.

"I don't think I'd ever want to leave my room." He sighed stepping out of the elevator to the first floor.

"Oh! Yuki! We were wondering where you were!" Kaminari shouted.

"Yo! I was here the entire time. Just came a bit earlier than the rest of you." Yuki replied, zipping up his sweater.

"Kirishima, are you done unpacking?"

"Yeah, finally."

"Good work." Yuki spotted Midoriya, his scared arms pretty prevalent.

"How things ended up this way weren't great, but it's kind of exciting to live together, huh?" Kaminari proclaimed.

Yuki headed to the kitchen area, wondering if there was any food available.

"Yeah!"

"Living together... This is also training to help us learn cooperation and discipline!" Iida shouted.

"You're really going all out, huh, Iida?"

"Iida relax. We just moved in." Yuki piped up now holding a bag of chips.

"Boys, are you all done with your rooms?" Mina asked, practically skipping towards them.

"Yup. Just relaxing now." Kaminari replied.

"Well, the girls were all talking just now..." she began.

"...and we have an idea." Hagakure finished.

"Want to have a room presentation contest?"

Yuki started choking upon the sudden announcement.

Midoriya let out an ungodly scream of panic.

"No, no, wait--!"

Somehow Yuki tagged along. Still enjoying his chips and offering some to anyone who would stare more than two seconds.

As soon as the door was opened red, blue, white and yellow slapped his eyes.

"It's All Might!"

"It's an otaku's room!"

I got it, next time he's about to die, I'll just sell off one of his figures.

"It's because I admire him... This is so embarrassing!" Midoriya blushed.

Posters might not be worth much, they're not framed at all.

"Crap, they just started something." Kaminari's confidence wavered.

"But it's kind of fun..." Sero told him.

Next victim was Tokoyami.

"This is foolish." he stated. Leaning against his door.

With the efforts of Mina and Hagakure, the door was opened.

"Wow~" Yuki awed. "I can't see a thing."

"So black! Scary!"

"You little..." Tokoyami trembled.

"I bought this keychain before in middle school." Kirishima told them.

"Boys like this kind of thing, huh?" Mina wondered.

Midoriya went to go look at something. "Oh! A sword...!"

"WHERE!?" Yuki snapped his head towards his friend.

His hands hovering over the blade, debating whether to touch it or not.

"WOAH! Tokoyami! Can I try to use it some--"

"Get out!"

Aoyama was next.

Instead of squinting to see anything, Yuki found himself squinting at the brightness.

"SO BRIGHT!"

"Non non, not 'bright,' dazzlin--"

The girls then stepped out. "It's exactly how I thought it's be."

"It fits within my expectations.

"Ne, Aoyama." Yuki spoke up pointing at the armor in the corner. "Is that wearable?"

More people soon began to gather as they moved on.

"Wow, it's so normal!"

"It's so normal! Wow!"

Orjio's tail slowly fell.

"So this is what's normal, huh?"

"It's fine if you don't have anything to say...."

Iida was next.

Yuki didn't really expect anything from him but upon seeing his room...well...it was expected.

"The shelves are lined with hard books."

"That's the class rep for you!"

"There's nothing strange here." Iida proudly stated.

You know. You just know. He's got those dirty magazines.

Uraraka went to grab a pair of Iida's glasses lined up neatly on the wall. Yuki on the other hand now made it a personal mission to find those fake covers which were actually just another way to hide files.

"There are so many glasses!"

"What's strange about that? It's because I expect them to be destroyed during out intense training." Iida insisted.

"You could just wear contacts." Yuki pointed out, as he continued to pull out book after book.

"I just organized those!"

"Nothing on the bottom shelf..." Yuki pouted.

Moving on! Kaminari room.

"It's so gaudy!"

"It's like he used anything he could lay his hands on."

"What? Isn't it great?"

"I've never seen you wear a hat. Why so many?" Yuki folded up the empty chip bag.

Koda.

"There's a rabbit! It's so cute!"

"It's not fair to have a pet." Kaminari pouted.

Yuki snickered at Uraraka and Mina wearing Iida's glasses.

"Koda, you've gotta be doing this on purpose!"

Yuki glanced at the group of boys who's rooms they already checked.

"I'm still not satisfied."

"Yeah, what a coincidence. Me neither."

"Yeah."

"Qui."

"It's weird for the boys to be the only ones getting picked on. You said this was a room presentation contest, right?" The purple ball head spoke.

"Then, of course, we should also see the girls' rooms before we decide, right?! Shouldn't we decide who had the best taste in interior decoration from everyone in class?!" he pointed accusingly.

A flash of lightning from outside.

I thought they weren't allowed on that side?

"Sounds good!" Mina cheered.

"Huh?" Jiro's eyes widened.

Yuki simply shrugged and yawned.

It's kinda late though...

"Um, okay, so we'll be deciding who had the best taste in interior decoration in the class, or who'd the Room King!" Mina clarified.

"Room King?"

"Are you tired Todo?" Yuki asked, placing his head on his shoulder.

"Yeah."

"Really? You don't look like it."

"I'm sleepy," he replied. Not really bothered by Yuki's head was on his shoulder.

"We don't have to decide anything like that..."

"The ones on the boys' side of the fourth floor are Bakugo, Kirishima and Shoji, right?" Uraraka asked.

"Where's Bakugo?" Iida asked.

Yuki hadn't seen him since the night of his kidnapping, he should probably go talk to him sometime.

"He said, 'this is lame. I'm going to sleep.' a long time ago and went to his room." Kirishima informed. "I'm sleepy, too."

"Then, let's do Kirishima's room!" Mina and Hagakure rushed ahead. "Let's keep doing this!"

"I don't really care, but I don't think you girls will get it--"

Boom.

Was what Yuki felt described his room.

"This manliness!"

"You have red curtains." Yuki pointed out.

"Yeah." Mina nodded.

"This looks like it's rank around second for the room you'd least want your boyfriend to have." Hagakure bluntly stated.

"Ouch." Yuki whispered.

"It's so hot! So hot and stuffy!" Uraraka exclaimed looking pretty happy for some reason.

"See! I told you."

Yuki went to walk out but stopped upon looking at a distraught Ojiro, Kaminari and Tokoyami.

"Next, Shoji."

He stood protectively over his door. "There's nothing interesting here."

And he was right.

"Nothing interesting!"

"Wow, A minimalist.... I have too many books I hold dear to let go off. Way to go, Shoji-kun." Yuki patted his shoulder.

"I didn't know you were a minimalist." Todoroki commented.

"Well, I've never really like having a lot of things." Shoji replied to the both of them.

Yuki watched as Mineta checked between Shoji's bedding. "It's guys like this that are super pervy inside, you know."

I personally think it's Iida but I'm a respectable human who respects people-I-don't-know's privacy.

"Next, let's go up a floor to the fifth floor boys' rooms!"

"We'll start with Sero!"

"Are we seriously doing everyone?" Sero asked.

"Wow!"

"Asian!"

"It's lovely!"

"Is that a real plant?" Yuki asked.

"Sero, I didn't know you liked stuff like this." Jiro told him.

He let out a smug laugh. "Yup, that's me! Always expect the unexpected."

"Next, Next!"

"Next is Todoroki, right?" Momo asked.

Todoroki almost yawned.

"Hurry up and get this over with. I'm sleepy."

"Oh a bamboo plant." Yuki pointed.

"A Japanese-style room!"

"Was this made differently?!"

"We have tatami at home, so I can't relax on the floor."

Damn. Rich kids are a different breed... Do I count as a rich kid?

"Who cares about why?" Kaminari shouted.

"How did you remodel it in a day?!"

"I worked hard."

"What's up with this guy?"

"He seems like he'll be a big shot one day."

"Pretty boys do things differently huh?"

"Then the last of the boys' is..."

Yuki attempted to slowly walk away.

"Huh? Is that everyone?"

"YUKI!?"

The said boy began to click on the elevator button at full speed.

"Where's your room?! We didn't see it on the other floors!" Kaminari shouted.

"It's not fair!"

"Why are you on the girls side?!"

"Aizawa." Yuki simply replied.

"I saw Yuki-kun's room earlier!" Uraraka "It looks like an office."

Yuki went to open the door. "Well, this is my first time I've actually had the chance to decorate a room...."

Flicking the lights on it looked a bit more like a study space.

"Wow~"

"A reading nook!"

"You have a bean bag?!"

"He has a snack cart!"

"How did you get your bed like that?" Todoroki asked, not ever having seen one high up from the floor.

Yuki shrugged. "It was on the instructions."

"What's in here?" Kaminari went to open the built in closet next to the bean bag.

"STOP!" Yuki quickly slapped his hand away.

"What? WHy!? ARE YOU HIDING YOUR DIRTY SECRETS YOU PERV!?" the purple boy spoke.

Yuki scrunched up his nose.

"No. It's just something I'm sure you wouldn't be mature about."

"I wanna know now!" Mina grinned.

Yuki rubbed his neck. "I'll tell you and you can tell the others who are applicable."

Really?!" Mina shrieked.

"Yeah..."

"Tell me, tell me!" Everyone watched as Yuki professionally whispered what was in the closet into Mina's ear.

Her expression went from confused to understanding to shock.

"I COMPLETELY FORGOT TO BUY THOSE!!"

She then proceeded to throw her arms around his neck. "YOU'RE A LIFESAVER YUKI!!!"

"What?! What is it?!" Kaminari asked.

"Don't worry about it." Yuki told him.

"LADIES! YUKI'S GOT OUR BACK!!"

"Huh?"

Mina wanted to tell the rest of the girls what Yuki had in the closet so they went up to the next floor on their own.

"Yuki-kun, what is in there?" Iida asked as the boys waited for the elevator to return.

Yuki waited until there was a bit more noise before quickly whispering, "Sanitary pads."

Iida was not expecting that and was left behind on the second floor blushing madly.

Getting off on the third floor Uraraka pulled on Yuki's sleeve asking to lend her his ear.

"Yeah?"

"Can I get a few of them? I forgot to buy some and I think I'm about to start."

Yuki smiled, patting her head. "Of course. Come buy any time if you run out."

She smiled up at him. It was like having a dependable big brother. Or younger brother? She was older than him.

"Jiro's turn!"

"It's filled with even more instruments than I expected." Kaminari proclaimed.

"It's because Jiro's a rockin' girl." Hagakure stated.

"Can you play all these?" Uraraka asked.

"Yeah, at least the basics..."

"Wow, You must have practiced a lot then." Yuki told her in awe.

This resulted in her blushing more.

"It's not girly at all."

"Unladylike."

Kaminari and Aoyama proceeded to be stabbed by her ear jack.

"Next. Let's move onto the next one!"

"Next is me, Hagakure!"

"What do you think?"

"Pink." Yuki quickly replied.

"O-oh... It's like a normal girl's! It's making my heart pound."

"Next it's me!" Mina shouted.

"Ta-da! Isn't it cute?"

"Oh~"

Uraraka's turn.

"It's not a very interesting room..."

"You have a cactus?" Yuki asked.

"I feel a little dirty going around looking at so many normal girls' rooms." Ojiro told Tokoyami.

"A forbidden garden..."

Tsuyu wasn't apparently feeling well so they respected her wishes and skipped her room.

"Then, last is Yaoyorozu!"

"Well, I think I miscalculated..." she slowly opened her door and--

"Dear goodness." Yuki said under his breath.

"Mine became a little cramped."

"It's huge! So Cramped! What happened, Yaoyorozu?" Kaminari asked.

"It's the furniture I was using, but I didn't think the room would be this small..."

Yup rich kids just built different...

"Alright, everyone!" Mina announced. "Have you all voted? You can't vote for yourself!"

They were now back at the lounge awaiting the results so they could go to sleep.

Yuki grabbed onto Iida's left arm, set it at a right angle, let his arm hang around it as he leaned and pressed his cheek on his shoulder.

"I'm so sleepy!" He yawned.

"And now, here are the results of the Room King competition, minus Bakugo and Tsuyu!"

The room grew tense for those who cared about it.

"With a total of five votes! The overwhelming winner standing along at the top is.... SATORI YUKI!"

"Huh?" Yuki blinked slowly.

"By the way, they were all girls! The reason was....something we cannot share!"

"He also has snacks."

"And a place to read comfortably."

" the bean bag was nice..."

"You little--" Mineta went for a hit but was stopped by Yuki's foot.

"Aspiring heroes shouldn't use bribes! Tell us the secret!" Kaminari went to pounce on him.

Yuki quickly switched places with Iida.

"I'm honored to be given the title." Yuki smiled softly. He was clearly very exhausted.

"Is it over? Can I go to sleep now?" Todoroki asked.

"Yes! Make sure you don't forget to brush your teeth!" Iida told them.

"Well I'm out. Night!" Yuki waved sluggish walking to the elevator.

Yuki closed the door behind him letting a heavy sigh even his soul felt.

He unzipped his sweater, tossing it to his chair. He closed the curtain and began his nightly routine. He made sure to take a shower and adjust the shower head to his height a bit. The shower curtain he picked was white as to allow light for him to see.

Even if he did have his own room and restroom on the school campus, where everyone was safe. He made sure to lock the doors and the window. He was the only one on the second floor on the girls side. A peeping tom could try to get in if they hadn't seen him.

Drying himself he pulled out a rather large makeup bag.He didn't have makeup but it was the only ones he could find just the right size to hold his medicine, oils, and creams.

Drowsily he made sure to apply them to their respective target of healing.

It was around 10pm when he finally finished and clawed into bed.

The pillows all serving their purpose. Whether to stop him from falling, or to just grab onto.

His weighted blanket eventually sooth him to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 320 33
As a 19 year old regular high school graduate you are on your way to college. But not just any college, you are going to UC. The college for potenti...
3.4K 137 30
Despite not having the best quirk for hero work you decide to apply to U.A anyway and unknowingly become the one and only candidate to inherit One Fo...
112 11 7
"α΄›Κœα΄‡Κ€α΄‡'ꜱ α΄€ ꜰΙͺɴᴇ ʟΙͺɴᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴑᴇᴇɴ ʙʀᴀᴠᴇ α΄€Ι΄α΄… ꜱᴜΙͺα΄„Ιͺα΄…α΄€ΚŸ, α΄‹Ιͺα΄…. Ιͺα΄› α΄…Ιͺκœ±α΄›α΄œΚ€Κ™κœ± ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ɴᴏ ᴇɴᴅ ʜᴏᴑ ʏᴏᴜ α΄€ΚŸα΄‘α΄€Κκœ± κœ±α΄‡α΄‡α΄ ᴛᴏ κœ°α΄€ΚŸΚŸ α΄œΙ΄α΄…α΄‡Κ€ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ΚŸα΄€α΄›α΄›α΄‡Κ€." . . Five years ago, at...
222K 7.4K 113
Y/N Yagi -the daughter of the greatest Hero in the world, All-Might- joins U.A with her best friend, Hitoshi Shinsou. People have always criticized h...