~The Blue Cinderella~

By Otpshipperfrver

Nagisa Shiota was a very happy, and sweet young boy. He had a very loving family. He had a great time with th... More

~Chapter 1. page1.~
~Chapter 1. page 2~
~Chapter 1. page 3~
~Chapter1. Page 4.~
~Chapter 1 page 5~
~Chapter 1 page 6~
~Chapter 1 page 7~
~Chapter 1 Page 8~
~Chapter 1 pg.9~
~ch 1. Pg 10.~
~ch.1 pg.11~
~ch.1 pg.12~
~ch. 1 pg. 13~
~Ch.1 pg. 14~
~ch. 1 pg. 15~
~Chapt.1 pg. 16~
~Ch.1 pg.17~
New years 2020
~Ch. 1 pg. 18~
~ch. 1 pg. 19~
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
~ch.1 pg.20~
news
~ch.1. pg. 21~
~Ch.1 pg.22~
Instagram??
~Ch.1 Pg. 23~
~ch. 1 pg. 25~
~ch. 1 pg 26 ~

~ch.1. pg.24~

1.5K 71 25
By Otpshipperfrver

Nagisa got home and was smiling uncontrollably remembering Karma. Yes he knows that they didn't really spend, spend time together like that. But he was kind of satisfied with it, he also loved the feeling of Karma's hair, and love how they were talking and joking around during break.

Nagisa was dazing off as he was going up the stairs to his room, but was told to stop by Okuda.

"You seem happy. Why?" Okuda said in annoyed tone. She crossed her arms and was waiting for Nagisa to come back down the steps or turn around to look at her, but he didn't.

"I just ate some good pastries that's all." Nagisa stated, which was true, but it wasn't the full reason why he was all giddy and daydreaming with a goofy grin.

Okuda was skeptical of Nagisa, but didn't want to push onto the topic because then she knew Nagisa would do his best to cover up, his little secret.

Okuda watched Nagisa head upstairs to his room, before finding Kayano for some answers.

Nagisa, was still smiling and laid on his back, on his bed as he was moving around continuously from happiness that he couldn't suppress.

He then sighed as he speaks his arms on his bed and looked at his wall. Even though he knew Karma for a little while, he still liked the feeling being around him. But the problem is, the fact that he never got to see his face. Yes, same goes for Karma, but still. He wasn't really bothered by it, he just liked the thought of it.

Nagisa then snuggled up on his pillow and blanket, and fell asleep with a big smile on his face.

While on the other hand, Karma was happy that he saw Nagisa, and felt his touch, but he still wanted his idea to go through his Annoying Father's head. He smiled at the thought again, of nobody else but Nagisa and him dancing. He then shook his head, catching himself thinking of something sappy for the pass few days, which made him let out a small laugh.

"Crap. I'm really like this." Karma said with a smile, surprised how he could think about someone in the most romantic way possible, instead of his usual Chaotic thoughts.

He was thinking about a new plan, but his mind kept going to Nagisa.
Karma was then fed up with himself and groaned.

"Ill just lie again and Go to town. Since my mind wants to act like Romeo, and writing letters then passing it around till Juliet get-s....it" Karma then got an idea in his head which made him go through his drawers to look for some paper and ink.
_____________________________

After a couple of days of Nagisa waiting for Karma to visit him or show up anytime, he was feeling a bit upset the fact he hasn't been coming.

Nagisa would even wake up early to get things done, to go to the market just so he can meet Karma by "accident" and spend more time with him. Even Ren was asking Nagisa if he saw Asano but Nagisa told him about the sad news that he hasn't seen them for 2 or 3 days so far.

Nagisa doesn't even know how many days it was that he's hasn't seen Karma, it could be only 2 days but to Nagisa it feel longer.

There's pros and cons to his situation, con: he doesn't know where Karma is.
He can't really spend time with him
He misses him
But the pro is that, Okuda doesn't have a lead to anything that relates with Nagisa's happiness.

The days Karma was gone, were the days Okuda was following and stalking Nagisa. She noticed how he would wake up early to leave and head to town, and how he comes home late. So she tried to figure what was going on. In her mind it seems like Nagisa was trying to find someone, which was correct but she was getting impatient with the whole waiting. She wants to hurry and catch Nagisa with his friend, so she knows how to ruin it.

But Okuda decided to take a break and hang with some friends when Nagisa was just sitting around doing nothing.

Nagisa then decided to go to the Bakery and mope there.

"Awww there there, Nagisa. We can get you some cookies?" Isogai said trying to cheer up the sad Nagisa. His face was against the table as his arms were dangling underneath the table.

"I just miss him." Nagisa's statement was a bit mumbled because his face was on the table.

"You not the only one, missing someone. Ren over here, kept asking if we saw Asano." Rio said who pointed at Ren, who looked at her annoyed for ratting him out.

"They are probably from another town or something. Because not many people here has their hair color." Maehara said, as he was balancing himself on a chair with two pegs of the chair.

"His probably right. Didn't you say, you looked around the town, and still didn't see them?" Kayano asked, as she was wiping some of the tables.

"Ive never been outside of town before, so how would we know that's there's one actually near us." Nagisa said still in a sulky mood, as he was drawing on the table with his finger.

"We get some materials from other people from different towns. I can ask how far they traveled, just to get here and see if we can go visit them." Rio said as she gave Nagisa some cookies and smiled.

"Yeah, but how do we know for sure that they came from THAT village or town?" Isogai asked as he looked at her confusingly because of her logic.

"I mean, we can ask." Kayano said shrugging her shoulders.

"They can always lie." Ren said, joining in the convo.

"Look, maybe when we see them again. We can ask where they are from. If they say here, we all know that's bullsh-" Maehara was going to finish his sentence but Isogai cut him off, by pushing his chair forward so he would sit in the chair correctly.

"Dont even finish it." Isogai threatened, but Maehara just pulled him into his lap and apologized.

"We can but only if we ever see him again." Nagisa said as he pouted and ate his cookie sadly. Rio just groaned and tried to sit Nagisa up, only for him slump back down against the table.

"Nagisa, you're being dramatic! He's probably gonna walk through that door, any moment and give you a big ole kiss." Rio said trying to cheer Nagisa up, but then turned to Ren and changed her tone to monotone.

"And you too Ren, but Asano."
As soon as she said that, the dork swung open and the bell rang which made them all look at the door with expectations but sighed from disappointment when it wasn't who they were expecting.

But they then looked worried for Mrs. Smith breathing heavily, so they went towards to see if she was okay but she then yelled.

"HURRYYY!! THERE'S BIG NEWS! COME ON!" Mrs. Smith said as she then turned back around and left. The kids then followed her with out a word and when they did, it seems like everyone was gathered around the place where the town held the festival dance.

"HAS EVERYONE! GATHERED EVERYONE!?" A person on a horse yelled through a mega phone. There were three soldiers around him on horses as well.

"THE KING HAS ANNOUNCED THAT THE YOUNG PRINCE WANTED TO HOLD A BALL FOR EVERYONE! EVEN YOU TOWN FOLKS! SO GATHER YOUR DRESSES AND MATERIALS AND PREP YOURSELVES! BUT THE KING WANTS EVERYONE TO BE IN THEIR BEST BEHAVIOR FOR OTHER ROYALTIES ARE VISITING FROM OTHER KINGDOMS! THIS IS AN ANNOUNCEMENT, ANNOUNCING THAT THERE WOULD BE A BALL AND YOU SHOULD GET READY! WE WOULD TELL YOU WHEN IS THE BALL AS SOON AS WE GET THE NEWS! HAVE A GOOD DAY!" The announcer said, before leaving. Once he left everyone were cheering and some were pushing each other out the way so they could get ready.

People were excited about the whole thing, but Nagisa only had Karma in his mind.
_____________

"YOU DID WHAT!" The king yelled at the person who announced the townsfolk about the ball.

"But your majesty, you had a knight give me the paper that stated about the ball. I thought you would've been happy." The announcer said, feeling scared for his life because he was just doing his job.

"I WOULD'VE BEEN HAPPY IF I WAS THE ONE WHO SENT IT TO YOU! BUT I DIDNT!" The king yelled as he slammed his fist against the dinner table.

Karma was just smiling trying to hold in his laughter, while he would look at Asano time to time who was also trying not to laugh.

"Dear, calm down. This isn't that bad." The queen said, trying to calm her husband down as she was rubbing his arm.

"Plus, wouldn't the people be happy, and realize how generous and kind their king are?" The queen said, trying to tell her husband the pros of the situation.

"Yeah and your kingdom won't fall into ruins like Gerold's" Karma added on eating his food, with a smile still trying not to laugh.

"Didnt his people, dislike him very much the fact that they moved to a knew kingdom, and just left him." Asano laughed a little as he drank some water.

"Kids! That's enough." The queen, said eyeing the two trouble makers who just shrugged and continued to eat their food.

Karma and Asano's eyes widened when they heard him say something that they thought they wouldn't hear him say.

"No, you and the kids are right." Karma then choked on his food, while Asnao choked on his water. They were both coughing and gasping for air. Even the queen was shocked, she looked at her ignorant husband in disbelief.

"You said we're what?" Karma asked still coughing but trying to make sure he was choking for a good reason.

"Look, Karma. Were you the one behind this whole operation?" The king asked sighing looking at his son.

"Yeah and what about it?" Karma said trying to figure his father out, if he had any tricks.

"Since you want this whole thing, you'll be the one in charge of the whole operation of the ball. Don't complain since you wanted to send an announcement to the town." The king said, who was looking at Karma with serious eyes. Asano then smiled at the fact that Karma had to do work, but the king just ignored it and ate his food.

"Asano you will be joining him as well. Now if you excuse me, I am looking forward to the ball." The king said as he excused himself from the table before leaving.
__________

"ARE YOU SERIOUS! That means I'll be wayyy tooo busy to Nagisa!" Karma complained as he groaned from frustration.

"Yeah, be frustrated. I was dragged into your mess!" Asano said crossing his arm and upset he had to work as well.

"Shut up, you were part of this too. You wanted to follow me and then fall for Ren. So don't say jack!" Karma and Asano were bickering in the hallway, but they then heard a unusual laugh, which made them stop and look around for any source.

The boys then left while being aware of their surroundings, just in case if they were being followed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 44 8
Narma Akabane, a child born from miracles. His parents, well, it sounds impossible. They have long been a ship on the internet. Now it may seem impos...
38.7K 1.3K 16
This "Karma" person was strange to Nagisa. He always came everyday to visit her. He would always ask how she was doing, and tell stories to her. Brin...
249K 11.7K 62
Karma Akabane can't help but to grow bored of his mundane life. From causing ruckus on campus and out, he can't seem to catch a break. One day, a new...
10.5K 454 12
He needs help, he needs advice. How can such a young fella cope with an addiction? An addiction to never say no. No matter what favor he's asked to...