GOD'S KILLER | harry styles

By scrubcqps

"Think you can take me?" I arched an eyebrow. "Are you doubting me?" She answered. // Natalie Perkins, born i... More

𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗧
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘 & 𝗧𝗪
𝟭 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗗𝘂𝗹𝗹𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀
𝟮 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗤𝘂𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝟯 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆
𝟰 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗠𝗲𝗻
𝟱 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲
𝟲 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀
𝟳 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗦𝘂𝗰𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗳𝘂𝗹
𝟴 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗗𝗲𝗮𝗹
𝟵 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗢𝗱𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀
𝟭𝟬 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗕𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝟭𝟭 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻
𝟭𝟮 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗦𝗲𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗲𝗿
𝟭𝟯 - 𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅 | 𝗗𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗱
𝟭𝟰 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗤𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀
𝟭𝟱 - 𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅 | 𝗢𝗻𝗲
𝟭𝟲 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗚𝗮𝗹𝗮𝘅𝘆
𝟭𝟳 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆
𝟭𝟴 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗧𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵
𝟭𝟵 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿
𝟮𝟬 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗔𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲
𝟮𝟭 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗲
𝟮𝟮 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀
𝟮𝟯 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱
𝟮𝟰 - 𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅 | 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
𝟮𝟱 - 𝗭𝗮𝘆𝗻 | 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸
𝟮𝟲 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗙𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀
𝟮𝟳 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗕𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝟮𝟴 - 𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅 | 𝗧𝘄𝗼
𝟮𝟵 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗔𝘄𝗸𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱
𝟯𝟬 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗨𝗻𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲
𝟯𝟭 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗦𝗮𝗳𝗲
𝟯𝟮 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗳𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻
𝟯𝟯 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗟𝘂𝘀𝘁
𝟯𝟰 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗜𝘀𝘀𝘂𝗲𝘀
𝟯𝟱 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝟯𝟲 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗢𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗱𝗼𝗺
𝟯𝟳 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁
𝟯𝟴 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲
𝟯𝟵 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗣𝗶𝗲𝗰𝗲𝘀
𝟰𝟬 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗚𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀
𝟰𝟭 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗕𝗹𝘂𝗿
𝟰𝟮 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗕𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱
𝟰𝟯 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗣𝗮𝗶𝗻
𝟰𝟰 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗙𝘂𝗴𝗮𝗰𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀
𝟰𝟱 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗣𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗰
𝟰𝟲 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗞𝗶𝗱𝗻𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱
𝟰𝟳 - 𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅 | 𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗽
𝟰𝟴 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁
𝟰𝟵 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗧𝗿𝗶𝗽
𝟱𝟭 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗜𝗻𝘃𝗶𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
𝟱𝟮 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗠𝗮𝘀𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗲
𝟱𝟯 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗟𝗼𝘀𝘀
𝟱𝟰 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗘𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘
𝐒𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐋 & 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐒

𝟱𝟬 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗦𝘄𝗲𝗮𝘁

465 21 73
By scrubcqps

Dripping down your body like gold
Slowly steaming up the windows
My skin on your skin, again and again
Sweat for me, sweat for me
Love you and I tear off your clothes

"Harry, we're in the middle of the road- fuck!" Natalie tried to break the kiss, but I nipped at her bottom lip and she immediately moaned into my mouth.

"No one can see us." I grasped her hips, making sure her legs were secure around my waist.

I allowed our tongues to tangle once more before I moved the kiss to her cleavage, sucking on the spot where her neck met her shoulder. She immediately sunk her fingers into my hair and tossed her hair back, grinding her core against my erection to create friction.

Her movements were out of reflex and it only made me go even crazier, so I sucked at her skin more eagerly. The pressure deep in my stomach was aching for some kind of relief, something about fucking her in the road at three a.m. was making it all more exciting.

I wonder what Alex and Alissa would think once they noticed we hadn't arrived yet. I'm pretty sure they'd start freaking out over the fact that maybe we were kidnapped or something like that.

I pulled away to take off and toss my t-shirt somewhere on the floor, Natalie helping me before she mimicked my moves and took off the big black hoodie. She was only wearing a white tank top underneath, no bra.

"Oh, my god-" Natalie moaned as I flattened my tongue against her skin and switched from playful bites to gentle licks.

The sky was full of stars and I was glad I was fulfilling Nat's fantasy of getting railed under them, we'd smoke a cigarette after this and I'd make her smile that beautiful smile of hers that I loved so much.

A desperate grunt escaped my lips when she clutched her legs tighter around me, tugging on my hair and pressing my crotch against her heat. Fuck, I was so turned on that it nearly hurt.

Natalie knew I was doing this to distract her, she needed it. I hated seeing her low and the only idea that popped in my mind was this. You see, I loved her enough to fuck her in the middle of the street.

But I knew this was just a temporary break of all the bad shit and I absolutely loathed the fact that I had no idea what else I could do to make her happier. I felt so guilty about Zayn's death and it only made me feel even worse.

"I'm gonna fuck you just how you like it." I whispered, rocking my hips a bit.

Natalie whimpered when I slipped my hand in between her legs only to test, and she was, indeed, soaking. I glided my finger in between her folds and she moaned out, so loudly that I thought maybe someone might hear us.

I broke from the kiss only to look at her; her lips were red and swollen and her cheeks were flushed, her chest heaving with deep breaths. Her hair was also messy and she looked so cute like this, but it was also a really big fucking turn on.

Without breaking the eye contact, I took my finger to my lips, sucking it clean from her arousal. Natalie let out a shaky breath when I grasped her jaw and raised warning eyebrows.

"Open wide." I whispered, applying a bit more pressure to force her to open her mouth.

She was oddly submissive today.

Her lips immediately parted and I wasted no time in introducing my finger into her mouth. Natalie sucked and swirled her tongue on it while she moaned, which only made me moan back too.

When I pulled away, I hooked my fingers on the waistband of her shorts and tugged them down to her knees together with her underwear. Her eyes feathered close for a second before she opened them again and wow, could she look any hotter.

"Touch yourself for me, baby, c'mon." I growled, watching as Natalie's eyes widened a bit. "Wanna see you fucking yourself, go on."

She was weirdly quiet, it was strange how she wasn't acting all bold like she usually did but I guess she had her reasons. I tried not to think about it that much because it only made me feel even worse.

I liked having her all submissive to me, but I also knew the day would come when she'd feel the need to control me and I'd find myself giving her the power to do it. Wow, I never thought I'd want something so much.

She hesitated before sliding her hand towards her pussy, dragging her fingers back and forth on her slit and letting out a moan that made me impossibly harder. She played with her clit, letting out a set of noises that sounded so fucking hot.

Natalie was already making a mess of the hood of the car and her thighs, but it was quite a view. I don't know how I'd manage myself with Alex after this, I was already way too jealous and now... fuck, I don't even know.

I looked down to watch when she hovered her two fingers over her opening, flexing them before she slipped them in. Her thighs spasmed when she started thrusting them and the moan that left her lips was so pornographic that it echoed in my brain for longer than I thought it would.

"Oh, my- fuck!" Natalie whimpered, pinching her eyes shut.

"So fucking hot." I hoarded right when her head rolled back, which was why I knew she was close.

The clenching in my belly was painful by now, my erection was so hard that I would need to get rid of my jeans and boxers very soon. I never felt more turned on in my life.

I looked away from her face to watch as her fingers slid in and out of her easily because of how wet she was, the obscene sounds of it making me literally want to moan out loud. I couldn't wait to hear her screaming my name, god.

"Fuck," Natalie whispered. "Gonna come-"

Her cheeks were starting to get red and her chest was heaving. I couldn't wait to fuck her properly, she had me going crazy and I wasn't even sure if she was aware of that.

The way she sounded and looked while touching herself only made me even harder, she looked like a goddess and I don't know how the fuck she managed to look so perfect all the fucking time.

I love you.

I wrapped my hand around her wrist and stopped her from moving her fingers anymore. She opened her eyes, watching me confused while I just stared back at her and made sure she could read my nuances.

I slowly pulled her hand away and slipped my own two fingers in between her folds, giving her no time to react when I introduced them through her opening while I took her hand to my lips. I sucked clean her two drenched fingers and she struggled to keep her eyes open, trying to watch me as I did.

I curled my fingers, hitting every correct spot because the sounds that left Natalie's lips were almost inhuman. Fuck, I could feel her walls clamping around me and it wasn't being helpful to my erection.

"Want my cock, yeah?" I smirked, snaking my hand around her neck and adding the slightest pressure.

The moans hitched on her throat when I hit her g-spot over and over again, stroking it with the pads of my finger and feeling her clenching really fucking hard. She was making a mess on the front of my jeans and I fucking loved it.

I choked her harder and she nearly screamed my name, gripping my wrist with all of her strength. Dammit, she was strong.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck- Harry!" Her whole body started trembling.

I leaned forward, capturing her lips on a kiss and allowing our tongues to tangle again. I ran my tongue across her roof and she hummed into my mouth, making the guttural vibrations reverberate all along my body.

She came immediately when I sucked on the tip of her tongue and I felt her cum drenching my fingers. I kept thrusting and curling them, prolonging her climax till she was whimpering for me to pull away.

"Harry- fuck, I'm too sensitive," Natalie pinched her eyes shut, trying to get me to pull away my hand.

I didn't stop though, feeling as she came all over again. The moan that left my chest was inevitable when I pulled away, taking my fingers to my mouth to suck them clean for what must've been the fourth time already.

She just tasted so good.

Natalie enjoyed the aftermaths of her orgasm, gripping my shoulders till her knuckles went white and I loosened my grip around her neck. Fuck, it was so hot to look at and I'd literally make this my phone wallpaper if I could.

Which would be kinda perverted now that I think about, but okay.

"Thank you for that," She smiled, trying to calm her breathing pattern. "I needed it."

"Oh, I'm not finished." I arched a suspicious eyebrow, not giving her time to answer when I grasped her jaw and pulled her in for another kiss.

Her hands immediately went for my cheeks and she clenched her legs around me, panting desperately into my mouth. I knew she could taste herself in my tongue and that's why I allowed her to explore every crevice of my mouth however she wanted, hearing the cute little whimpers she let out.

"Wanna come all over my tongue?" I hummed into the kiss, relishing the taste of her lips against my own.

"Yes, fuck, yes." Natalie sucked in a sharp breath through her nose.

I roamed my hands on her body, groping her all over while I decided where to stay. I kneaded her breasts under her shirt and moved my mouth to her cleavage, sucking two or three more hickeys before I went down even lower.I placed her feet on the floor and guided her to keep her back pressed against the hood of the car, crouching down till I was kneeling in front of her. Wow, the way she was looking down at me was quite... intense, to say the least.

"Wait, don't you need help with that?" She breathed out, grabbing my shoulders and nodding her head towards the prominent bulge on the front of my pants.

"Oh, I'll get help." I winked, leaning forward to hover my nose over her heat.

"Oh, fuck." Natalie whispered under her breath, immediately threading her fingers into my curls and tugging on them. "Please, just do it already."

"Do you think you deserve it?" I arched an eyebrow, planting a soft kiss to her inner thigh and nipping on her skin. "Have you been a good girl?"

"Yes, haven't I?" She pouted. "I'm your good girl."

I thought I'd tease her a bit but I don't think I can.

I gave her one last smirk before I leaned in even forward, latching my mouth to her core and hearing the inhuman moan that left her lips when my tongue teased her entrance. I grasped her hips and kept her in place, feeling as she tried to clench her thighs.

The minute I felt her arousal on my tongue, I literally sighed in relief. It hadn't even been long since the last time, but so many things happened and I just missed her. I missed cuddling with her and making her smile and fucking her and literally everything.

I love you.

I flicked my tongue over the bundle of nerves, introducing it through her opening and hitting every right spot. Her fingers were tugging on my hair for dear life and she was moaning really fucking loud, I loved how responsive she was being.

"Fuck, right there- god! Keep going." Natalie shifted her hips and I nearly came right there.

I knew she was still sensitive from her two previous orgasms and that's what made it all better and more intense, I couldn't wait to feel her coming all over my cock. And talking about it, I needed to take off my pants before I lost my shit.

I'd fuck her real hard after this.

After a few more seconds, Natalie came, nearly screaming when she did. I swallowed her release and didn't waste time in crashing my lips against hers so she could taste herself on my tongue. She apparently liked it, because she grunted really fucking loud.

"Taste so good." I exhaled through my nose. "Think you can take me now?"

"Trust me, I can." She smirked, trying to catch her breath.

Her lips were redder than before and her hair was all messy, she looked so cute like this that I wanted to squish her cheeks. Her stamina was impressive, to be honest, I don't know how she wasn't hyperventilating already.

Her words flipped a switch inside me because I immediately grasped her hips and turned her around, pressing her cheek against the hood of the car before I started unbuckling my belt. I pushed my jeans down enough to free my cock and I sighed in relief when it wasn't restrained anymore.

Natalie gasped a bit, the metal of the car was probably cold and I could feel her burning hot skin against my fingertips. Her heart was hammering dangerously and her breathing was hitching on her throat, I couldn't contain myself when I lowered my hand and spanked her ass.

"Fuck! Oh, my god." She moaned, trying to grab something which was why she ended up holding onto the frame of the open window of the passenger's side. "Do it again, please."

"I don't think you deserve it though... remember? I haven't punished you for what you did with Alex yet." I doubled over her to whisper in her ear.

"Fuck's sake..." Natalie muttered under her breath. "You know I'm only yours, Harry, please."

Those words shouldn't have done this many things to me.

My heart immediately stopped in its tracks and I don't even know why, this was something I already knew, but I guess hearing her saying out loud that she was only mine was a whole different thing.

"Say it again." I breathed out, trying to ignore the tingling in my stomach.

"I'm yours, only yours." She turned her head, looking into my eyes for a second before I gave her a tiny smile. "Yours forever."

"We'll see if you keep your word," I straightened my back again, connecting my hand with her ass once again.

The slapping noise echoed in the area and Natalie moaned, which was why I had to moan too. Her whimper got stuck in her chest and she clenched her thighs so harshly that I wondered how it didn't hurt.

"Oh, god-" She inhaled sharply.

I stroked myself, tossing my head back in pleasure when I leaned in forward to slide my tip between her soaking wet folds. A shock of euphoria traveled my veins and weird chills went down my spine.

"Look at yourself, all wet for me." I tutted, clicking my tongue. "Am I allowed to use you?"

"Yes," She wasted no time in answering, so confidently that it made goosebumps erupt all over my skin. "Use me."

"Oh, I will." I smirked before slamming my hips all at once.

Natalie screamed my name and I tried not to come already, I had been limiting myself to pleasure her only and I had a lot of pent up frustration that started dissipating the minute I felt her walls clamping around me.

"Jesus Christ!" I tightened my grip on her hips. "God, you feel so fucking good."

I gave her a minute to adjust, hearing her little whimpers because of how sensitive she was. I knew it was making it all better, especially since I was aware of the little pain kink she had going on.

"Oh, fuck- please move." She white-knuckled the frame of the window, clenching so hard around me that I nearly came right there.

The waves of pleasure rippling my veins were too much to handle, I knew I wouldn't last long. I hoped she was enjoying it as much as I was, this was all about distracting her and I wouldn't know what to do if her mind wasn't here with me.

I pulled almost all the way out, not needing to hold myself given how hard I was, before I slammed my hips back in with a sharp thrust. Natalie's moan came out as a strangled sob and I dug my fingers into the flesh of her hips, knowing it'd leave marks.

She muttered a profanity that I didn't really understand and pressed her forehead against the hood of the car, delving her own nails into her palms. I thrusted into her again, moaning in unison with Natalie.

The car jolted a bit with each thrust, making a metallic sound echo around us. I wonder how the alarm didn't go off, anyone would think we were trying to steal it.

"You're clenching so hard, fuck." I cried out. "If you keep this up, then I won't last long."

She stayed silent for a second, trying to catch her breath, "Don't worry, me neither."

I thrusted two more times before I leaned forward, planting a soft kiss to each of her shoulder blades and pressing my forehead against her back. My hair was sticking to my sweaty forehead and my skin felt like it was on fire, but this was definitely the best sex I'd had in my life.

"Yeah, fuck- god!" Natalie moaned.

I kept thrusting my hips, looking down to watch every now and then because wow, what a sight. The sounds of our skins slapping together were almost pornographic and so were Natalie's moans, she sounded so hot that I was on the edge.

My orgasm was right around the corner, quicker than I expected. I could feel that clenching deep in my stomach already. Nat's thighs were spasming from the pressure and I knew she was about to come too, I could feel her throbbing around me and it was making my dick twitch.

I snaked my hand around her neck and pulled her towards me so that her back was against my chest. My fingertips grazed her jaw and I added the slightest bit of pressure, making her moan so fucking loud that my orgasm hit me all of a sudden.

My ears started ringing and I don't know what I screamed or if I screamed at all, but I could feel her release soaking my cock and it only made me fucking throb inside her. I filled her with my cum, not realizing I was gripping on her neck a bit too tight till she palmed my wrist.

"Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck." She screamed as she came down from her high.

"Jesus Christ." I breathed out, panting desperately.

Natalie's legs were weak, so I had to hold her before she fell, but my own knees were weak too because wow. I came really fucking hard, that I know, and I'm pretty sure she came really damn hard too given the look on her face.

I spun her around and captured her lips into a kiss, sucking on her bottom and then her upper one till they were blood red. Her cheeks were matching colors and her whole face glistened with sweat and the sex afterglow, she looked so beautiful.

"Thank you so much," Natalie whispered, nuzzling into my chest while she tried to stay standing. "Thank you."

"It's okay, I'm here for you," I nodded, stroking her scalp. "Now, do you want a cigarette?"

long time no see

this took me a while and i don't even know why,
i just couldn't finish it

we're getting really close to the end please i'm gonna
miss my two babies so much ):

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 217 10
Private Investigator Harry Styles is called to help solve a brutal homicide case in a small town by the North of England. There, he stumbles upon Det...
55K 2.2K 46
Amid the chaos of a global pandemic and its ever-mounting death toll, where isolation and uncertainty have become the new norm, three men must come t...
50K 932 30
WHEN POWER MEETS INNOCENCES Harry styles a mafia king, Louis a innocent boy who has suffered dearly at his fathers hands, what happens when the all...
36.9K 720 78
"Do you feel safe with him?" the question seemed silly; in my head I had immediately laughed at it because it was so absurd. How could I not feel saf...