Chasing Flames

Par ShadySinner

After breaking up with her problematic boyfriend, Venice, an ambitious and sophisticated woman finally decide... Plus

PROLOGUE
|01|
|02|
|03|
|04|
|05|
|06|
|07|
|08|
|09|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
|22|
|23|
|24|
|25|
|26|
|27|
|28|
|30|
|31|
|32|
EPILOGUE
SHADYSINNER

|29|

13.2K 279 40
Par ShadySinner

Venice kept catching her breath while running to the place where she already tries to put her mind at ease. It's already been a day since she got out to the hospital and leave her love ones for a while.

She admits it's really traumatizing what Lezzo did to her and it boils her blood rather than pitying herself for being such a wanker to let that man get to her home.

Akala niya alam na alam niya na nang buo ang lalake na yon dahil ilang taon narin silang magkakasama at magjowa, akala niya mistulang mainitin lang ang ulo niya at madaling magalit pero may tinatago pala itong kademonyohan.

She wondered why the hell would he do that? She already forgives him after she broke her heart and now it was replaced by rage.

After a long time of thinking of why the hell would Lezzo does what he did, Venice received a text message from her friend, Mezza.

Mezzaluna: You should've told me that Lezzo is a total sike! I would've never left you alone there! Just stay at my apartment to ease your mind ok? I might be not there but my apartment feels like my warm hugs.

Mezzaluna: Eww Am I that cringe or what? I feel like I sounded like a High school boyfriend-ish... Anyways, my vagina still hurts T_T

Her lips rose up as she read the text message, everybody has been blaming themselves for not being there and it worries her a lot especially Sergio who was always saying sorry to her almost every day back at the hospital. It is not actually their fault if Lezzo planned something scratchy and especially it's not their fault if they haven't realized Lezzo's true intentions.

Venice: It's fine Mezza I luckily smashed him in the face with a lampshade and run with it.

Mezzaluna: please tell me you deformed his face?

Venice: It didn't tho but I think his face was scarred...

Mezzaluna: And you really think a smash in the face is enough? That's absurd Venice! He's a Rapist!

She was actually going to reply to her but suddenly her phone rang and it was Mezza calling her, Venice then answer it immediately.

"Are you ok? I'm already on the way back to the Philippines when I heard about you!" Mezza sounds like a paranoid.

"I'm fine Mezza, just need to take a rest then I'll be fine in no time... I'm going to be in your apartment for a couple of days." She explained, she then immediately stopped at the hotel where her friend's apartment was... Thank God it wasn't Lombardo's Hotel.

"Why don't you stay at Sergio's? You'll be safer there than in my apartment in Venice, trust me I know better... I mean I predicted Lezzo is a sike right?" Mezza said trying to joke around her friend who was indeed traumatized, no woman deserves to be in Venice's situation even though she really got away with it and she also wants to punch that sike's face that can be deformed his face.

"Why? don't you want me to stay in your apartment anymore?" Venice said sadly even though it's not really sad, she's even happy she encourages her to go back to Sergio's arms... But something at him that really made her disgust and she doesn't even know why. Pero mahal niya naman ito pero mabaho talaga ang perfume niya na suot.

"I don't know... I just don't feel like going to his arms right now, something's in his face is not right and it really made my mood swings bursts." She explains to Mezza while sitting at the near lobby's chair so she can take a rest and eat some almonds that she stole from Sergio.

"Bitch you do realize he's gonna be worried about you right?"

"Why would he? your hotel apartment is just actually three blocks away from the Lombardo's Hotel." She explained while eating some almonds, Venice started to feel disgusted by the nuts that it made go She to the nearest comfort room and puke the shit out of her while their Mezza is in the other line.

"Venice are you ok? Should I call Sergio about you?" She asked worriedly.

"I'm fine! Totally fine." sabi niya habang nagmugmog at binasa ang mukha niya gamit ang kanang kamay.

"Are you sure? You know my Condo's number right? and the floor?" Tanong ni Mezza ulit habang nag-antay sa flight niya.

"Yes Ma'am"

"Really? I think I should go Venice... See you soon!"

"Bye." Pinatay niya ang tawag pagkatapos niyang mag paalam ay pumunta agad siya sa Lobby at nanghingi ng isa pang susi dahil kilala naman siya nito binigay nila ito, kilalang kilala na siya dito dahil kahit Senior High palang siya dito na siya tatambay sa condo ni Mezza o manonood ng netflix kung nakalimutan niyang magbayad at sa condo din ni Mezza siya unang nakapanood ng porn at erotic movies kaya mas feel niyang tumambay dito.

The moment the elevator rang and open it's door, nakaramdam siya ng gutom o pagnanasa sa isang pagkain. Nairita siyang pumanta sa condo ng kaibigan niya dahil kakarating palang niya gutom agad siya.

Mezzaluna's Condo changed from pink to black-themed and all the expensive kinds of stuff turn into black even her closets and gym turns into black-themed and the TV become bigger than two years ago.

Agad siyang pumunta sa customized na black ref at binuksan iyon, nakalimutan niya na tumira pala ang kaibigan niya sa bahay nila simula noong pumunta siya sa Venice kaya wala itong mga pagkain maliban sa soju at salad nicoise. Sinara nalang niya ang ref at pumunta sa isang silid para maka tulog.

Ilang minuto na ang nakalipas hindi paring naka tulog ang dalaga, kahit ilang gulong na sa kama ang nagawa niya at ilang tambling na ang na perfom niya waley parin. Nag simula ng kumukulo ang tiyan niya kaya bumangon nalang siya at kinuha ang cellphone niya at tinanggal sa pagkasaksak sa charger niya at nagparamdam sa kasintahan niya.

Venice: Hi babe! Hihihihi

Sergio: Where are you? You left me and stole the almonds in my bag :(

Venice: I'll tell you as long as you'll buy me a food

Sergio: What food?

Venice: Something bally

Sergio: How about my balls?

Venice: ur so gross

Sergio: You used to like that

Venice: I want food! like something bally but not ur balls

Sergio: Yes Mademoiselle

Venice's face lit up as she read the message, it feels like heaven sends her a hunk angel named Sergio but he's indeed her angel and he's grateful for it. She suddenly remembers herself two years ago when she came to Venice, she was heartbroken, wounded, and feels like a lucky little kitten who luckily got picked by the finest modeling agency.

Then her unexpected love story with her hunk angel came. They knew themselves for two years but it feels like they've known each other for twenty years, The way they hype each other and the way they save all of their dirty jokes for themselves feels great. She always wants Sergio to kneel down to and offer her the prettiest ring that perfectly fits her.

Being married to someone you loved and understand your soul deeply is every girl's dream...

She just sighs as she shook her head, she indeed mastered the art of daydreaming how does nobody declare a course for daydreaming? everybody loves it. She suddenly remembers Sergio and his text... shit, she did tell him that she was craving something but she didn't tell the condo's address and the number.

Agad siyang tumayo sa pagka-higa niya at kinuha na naman ang cellphone niya , mag te-text na sana siya kaso biglang tumunog ang doorbell sa condo. Agad siyang kumuha ng frying pan kasi feeling niya mag nanakaw ang kumatok, kinuha niya talaga ang frying pan para mag mukha siyang Rapunzel.

"Hoy gag- Sergio?" naka-tutok lang siya sa binata na may dalang mga plastic habang naka-kunot itong tumingin sa kanya.

"You're expecting somebody?" Sergio asked them immediately got inside and kiss her roughly while closing the door. Agad siyang inalsa ng binata habang pumunta ito sa may lamesa para ilagay ang mga platic bag at dumiretso ito sa kwarto kung saan siya naka-tambay kanina at hinaga siya habang nag-halikan parin sila. They look like they're both hugry for each other, like they miss each other's flames... She admit she indeed miss this man but something about herself that napa-wala ng gana para makipag talik sa kanyang nobyo.

"I'm not in the mood..." She said lowly while Sergio is kissing her neck but she's sure he heard it so he stopped kissing her and give her a smile "Wait where did you get my address?"

"Your friend Mezza gave the address to the condo and gave me access... She said she was worried about your situation so the lobbyist, he gave me this." Sergio then shows her the key that was the same as her and spoke again.

"You should eat up lovey."

"I'm your lovey?" She said while pinching his cheeks.

"Yes and soon to be my wifey." Sergio winked at Venice who was smiling at him.

"Ok hubby." pakisabay niya nito the Venice winked back that made Sergio stunned and look at Venice who later get-away from his hug and went to the table where the food he brought placed.

"So kamusta? Ang lamig dito ah" panimula ni Sergio habang naka-titig sa babae niya na kumakain ng Takoyaki na binili niya.

"Ok lang naman ako... pero mas ok na ngayon kasi may kinakain na ako hehe" sabi niya habang kumakain ng masaya, hindi ma pigilan mapa-ngiti ni Sergio dahil sa masaya at maighani nitong mukha habang naka tingin at kumakain sa Takoyaki. Her small smiles and warm conversation is like an appreciation approach for him.

"Sergio.. look at this takoyaki." sabi nito habang tinuro ang dalawang magka-digkit na takoyaki.

"Yes.. why is that babe?" puno ng kuryosidad ni Sergio habang naka-kunot noong naka-tingin sa tinuro ni Venice.

"This looks like your balls when I lick them."

"Babe!"

"What it's really true! without the toppings!" depensa ni Venice ng nakatingin sa takoyaki na ginugulong niya sa box nito, hinintay niyang sumagot si Sergio pero ilang minuto ng naka-lipas waley parin kaya tinignan niya ito. Nagtata-kang nakatingin si Venice sa kay Sergio nang makita niyang pula na pulang mukha habang nakatanaw sa mga gusali na malapit sa building ng condo ni Mezza sa bintana.

"Woy ok ka lang?" She asked habang kinuha niya ang tingin sa mata ni Sergio sa kanya at hinalikan ang binata na lalo pang nagpa-pula sa sa mukha niya.

"Oh? don't tell me nahiya ka pa? ilang daan na kitang nahalikan tapos ngayon kalang shy type? sa kapal mong yan?" Tanong niya at napakamot nalang ang binata sa sa ulo at tumingin sa kanya.

"You just told me that Takoyaki looks like my balls! of course, I'm embarrassed!"

"Why would you be embarrassed? compliment kaya yon!"

"Since when does comparing my balls and that octopus balls become a compliment?"

"Takoyaki taste great and so as your balls." Kinindatan niya ito at kinuha ang Bubble Tea na dali ng lalake at sinipsip ito gamit ng straw.

"Yeah sure a compliment." napailing nalang ang binata habang kinuha ang isang bubble tea at uminom nalang din kagaya ni Venice na mukhang sarap na sarap.

"Sergio?" Tanong ni Venice habang pinatong ang mukha niya sa balikat niya.

"Yes?" He asked and brush his head while still drinking the bubble tea. bigla nitong tinuro ang bubble tea niya na meron pang laman at nag pout, he couldn't resist the cuteness his wifey gave so he just gave the bubble tea to her and Venice immediately kiss her in the lips.

"Babe?"

"Yes?"

"I thought you're maintaining your weight?" Sergio asked questionably.

"My assistant is not here" inosente itong ngumiti sa kanya at tumayo para kunin ang remote ng TV at binuksan ito, agad tumambad ang balita na nagpatibok ng puso ni Venice.

'Senator Lezzondro Santiago exposed by his former secretary for stealing billions of money from the government funds.'

Venice's eyes widened as she read the news headline again, she can't believe it! everybody is afraid of Lezzo's father that most of the superiors in the government are on his side. Whoever the whistleblower is he or she must have the courage and thank god for that! that tyrant really needs to be stopped!

"I wonder who's the one exposing him..." Venice asked when she feels Sergio's warmth against her body.

"The secretary," Sergio said while brushing the strands of her hair that made a mellow sound in her ears that made her relaxed.

"Nah it may be the secretary but someone must've behind it." sabi niya na mukhang inspector na nag-iimbestiga, bigla siyang tinawanan ng binata at ginulo ang buhok niya.

"Probably... Anyways I should go, stay safe sweetheart." tatayo na sana ang lalake pero pinigilan niya ito sa pag bira nito at agad umupo sa pagitan ng hita nito.

"Where are you going?"

"Giving my wifey a space why?"

"Oh..." sabi niya habang naalala niya ang dramageddon niya noong nakaraang araw "Yeah sure you should leave!"

Agad siyang hinalikan nito sa noo at kinuha ang mga box ng takoyaki at buuble tea at tinipon ito sa isang plastic para matapon ni Sergio pag labas niya sa hotel. He was about to walk out but Venice stopped her again and look at her seriously.

"Can I asked you something?"

"What is it, babe?"

"Am I being that clingy and annoying girlfriend? I-I mean please sabihan mo ako ng totoo Sergio." She said seriously. By Venice's looks, she looked conscious so he suddenly gave her a smile.

"No, you're not that kind of girlfriend babe you're just right."

"Sergio I can't let you understand me all the time because I'm a wo-" he started to get alert when Venice ran out to the bathroom to puke, he can't do anything so he just taps her back nervously and when she's done she immediately goes to the kitchen and drinks water.

"Are you ok? makha ka namang okay kanina pero sumu-suka kana ngayon..."

"I'm fine babe napasobraan lang siguro sa kain." ngumita siya

"Anyways about the topic minutes ago... Sergio you can't only be the understanding one in our relationship, Just because I'm a woman that doesn't mean you can be the 'most magpa-kumbaba one' all of the time... I can be needy but also can you, what's the point of having me as a girlfriend when my man is understanding me at a whole new level? I mean I really love it when you're spoiling me nonstop but that doesn't mean you can hide your true feelings of my actions, so please tell me if I'm already over the top? because I already felt like that when I tried to ease my mind by staying here and not listening to your side of opinion."

Sergio smiles after what she heard, this woman Venice can really make him feel like a girl sometimes and he's drooling over it, he likes the equality of their relationship... The reason why their relationship lasts and will always last forever.

"You're making me feel like a girl..." He then cupped her woman's face and Venice wrapped her arms unto his waist.

"Can't I make my man feel girly?"

"I should be the one who makes you feel like that..."

"Fuck gender relationship roles! I can make you feel like that okay? and plus I can also be the man in the house."

"Well, I don't like the idea of you staying here in your friend's condo, not that it's a bad place to stay but I j-just want to secure yourself... you're not the only one who was traumatized Venice, I felt useless when I found you running when that day happened."

"Babe you're not usele-"

"But you sometimes make me feel like that, you're too independent and a strong woman that one day I'm afraid you'll leave me." Venice couldn't say a word while staring at him, his words arched her soul and she was flattered by what she heard.

"Don't you even realized how dependent I am without you? I can't rest in a plane for too long anymore because I was used to holding your hands, I can't sleep peacefully anymore because I was used to your goodnight kisses and cuddles that officially became my night routine... Sergio do you even know how I'm dependently devoted to you that sometimes I'm having wet dreams because even in my dreams you're still romanticizing me and I crave for your body."

"I love you." hindi niya na inintay ang sagot ng dalaga kaya ninigyan niya ito ng halik na nakaka-adik. Sa salita palang ni Venice alam na alam na ni Sergio na titibok ang puso niya ng parang baliw.

What can he say? Venice really did make him insanely devoted to her.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

946K 23.8K 22
His hands went through her hair slowly, grabbing it softly as he whispers "Mine." The two of them were standing in the rain outside the gas station...
3.1M 254K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
24.6K 241 13
Straykids x reader oneshots cuz why not i got bored REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!
14K 207 16
Denki had a huge crush on the purple hair boy after he saw his fight against Deku. He knew that he was an alpha and he fell in love with his scent, t...