I reincarnated as the Villain...

By Novelgeek101

In my first life, I Josephine de Franzaie, fell in love with the Crown Prince Edgar who was also My fiancé, b... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1: The past
Chapter 2: I Reincarnated as her again!
Chapter 3: The next day
Chapter 4: Magic Ceremony
Chapter 5: Step brother??!!
Chapter 6: My fiance
Illustrations
Chapter 7: 6 years later
Chapter 8: Crown princes Debut
Chapter 9: Getting to know one another
Chapter 10: Midnight Festival Fun
Chapter 11: Assigned knight
Chapter 12: Debut
Illustration 2
Chapter 13: Entering the Academy
Chapter 14: New changes New feelings
Chapter 15: What is this?
Chapter 16: School Formal
Chapter 17: Perspective
Chapter 18: Exams
Chapter 19: The Second Year might be worse
Chapter 20: Who kisses who
Chapter 21: The Enemy
Chapter 22: CP coming of age
Chapter 23: Training for war
Chapter 24: Goodbye
Chapter 25: War starts
Chapter 26: Captured
Serious talk
Chapter 27: Transform
Chapter 28: New year New start
Chapter 29: Complicated feelings
Chapter 30: The future starts
Chapter 32: Torn inbetween
Chapter 33: Physical connections
Chapter 34: Witch awakens
Chapter 35: They remember everything
Chapter 36: My life here
Chapter 37: I don't want to see them
Chapter 38: That feeling
Chapter 39: Stay away from my mask
Chapter 40: Get the hell away from me
Chapter 41: Hello again
Chapter 42: Revealed in a fight
Chapter 43: Surprise
Chapter 44: Dead Sea
Check it out
Read
Chapter 45: Hostage
chapter 46
👏👏👏
Chapter 47: I'm fine
Chapter 48: Family
Chapter 49:
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chaoter 31: The Cristalic Kingdom

7.5K 214 76
By Novelgeek101

A sudden meeting was called for the powerful 3 at the royal palace. My father wasn't present so Alex and I had to go in his place. Luke, Alex, My self and the Duke of Athers, Jack, Who is the new heir arrives at the royal palace and sits at the meeting table.

This isn't exactly an occasion when I had to dress up formally so I wore this blue and black dress that reached just below my knew, a while chocker and black heels. My hair was up on a pony tail and had a piece of red string tied with it.

I stood behind Alex because I'm not an heir or a duke, Jack sits next to Alex and Luke opposite of Alex. Edgar sits at one end of the table with Lance behind him and the other end of the table was empty.

Are we expecting someone else?

"Thank you all for coming. I have to inform you that there is a threat on the loose."

Arrr shit! Another thing to deal with.

"There seems to be a powerful witch on the loose, it's said that she has powers that are beyond our knowledge. She was kept with the Cristalic Kingdom but Brooke free. Now the Cristalic Kingdom has asked for a co-operation to capture this she-devil and make sure everyone is safe."

This is a pain...

"The King of Cristalic Kingdom will come here to this meeting to give us information of the witch they have."

At that moment, the doors opened revealing a blue haired, red eyed man and a black haired knight next to him 

"Welcoming, From the Cristalic Kingdom, King Felix de Rashon."

He walks towards us and sits opposite of Edgar. Are all royals of this universe cursed with the eyes colour red?

Felix Rashon. I remember him, he's someone else that fell for Selina. I think it was then I, as bad Josephine, dumped her into the ocean, a boat said her and she ended up in the Cristalic kingdom. Felix was a workaholic and Selina calmed him down and said it's ok to have some fun and put down those paper work.

I honestly thought that was bit dumb, yes you can have some fun but if you put all that work down the kingdom will fall apart.

"King Felix, it's nice to have you here." greeted Edward

"The feelings mutual"

"Now, let us get straight on it. What information do you have on the witch?"

"Well it's unfortunate to say there isn't much to share. The witch has green hair and green eyes, about the height of 170. Can levitate, manipulate objects, and also have 4 of the basic elemental magics. Earth, water, fire and wind. The only way to capture her is to use the magic restraints. Unfortunately a knight of ours was stupid enough to 'accidentally' undo one restraint."

"That's all the information?" Edgar asked with shock

"Yes, unfortunately. The witch is a kind we've never seen before."

Edgar looked disappointed but the conclusion of the meeting was that King Felix would stay here in our kingdom, and together we'll look for information regarding the witch.

King Felix would be staying in the royal palace for now.

The next day Edgar called me in because he needed to talk to me about something. 

On my way there I happen to bump into King Felix.

"You Majesty, good morning."

"Yes, good morning to you Lady Josephine."

Hm? He knows who I am? You know what...people always seem to know who I am so imma gonna just let it slide.

"What are you doing so early in the palace?" He asked

"His Majesty Edgar summoned me."

"Isn't that nice, well if you had his number it would be easier."

"Yes- I would say I-"

Hm? number? AS IN PHONE NUMBER!?

I looked him straight in the eyes and watched as he smiles.

"Yes Josephine, I am too a reincarnate."

"Holy shit....and from the modern world."

"Yep, I sure am." He started talking casually

"I-...oh god...this is too much to take in."

"Don't worry, we're just two reincarnated people surviving in this novel world."

"Yeah...about that." I started explaining to him how I am the original Josephine and everything that's ben going on.

"Oh wow. Seriously...you died? twice? and you were THE Sarah in your last life?"

I nod. He sure is surprised.

"Well...that's pretty cool."

"huH...sure...we can say that." I laughed mockingly "By the way, the bullshit you said about the witch..is true?" I asked

"Yes. it is."

"But it's not what's supposed to happen though."

"I know, but it seems, like I said, the knight that released the witch was reincarnated, I talked to him before executing him and it seemed as though he thought if everyone died he could go back. Originally the witch should've stayed in the damn place until she rotted to hell."

"Argh....more problems."

"Yeah."

"By the way. since you are the original Josephine, does that mean you still love Edgar?"

"Am I crazy? Liking the guy that killed me? I'm not mental. Plus I'm clear on what happened cause of my life as Sarah. and I have judgment. though I'm twenty I'm basically mentally 60."

"Please never mention that." se said scrunching his face.

"Lady Josephine, His Majesty and awaiting your arrival." a maid said

I noded

"See you later Felix.'"

"Yeah, keep in tough by letters through doves."

I nod at him.

I leave with the maid and meet up with Edgar

"Hey Edgar what's up?"

"You were with the king?"

"Yeah. But seriously. You called me over this morning for what?"

"That's right. I called you over because I don't want you near the witch case."

"Huh? Why?"

"Because the last time you didn't wake up fro 3 weeks."

"Geez Edgar. chill. Plus you know I'm a great asset"

"I know but I can't risk it."

"Edgar. I can and I will join. You know I will."

He stared at me just as hard as I stared at him. He finally gave up.

"Fine. But please be careful."

"I got it."

"Also, becareful of king Felix. He's a weird one."

"Got it King Edgar." I mocked as I walked out.

***(The next day)***

I decide that I'll go to the library and see if I can dig up anything about the witch, and coincidentally, I meet Luke.

"Luke? You here for information on the Witch?"

"Why else?"

"Maybe to read?"

"I have a library at home, I don't need to come all the way out."

"Sure Mr duke."

We walk into the library and enter the Dark history section hoping to find anything about her. 

"Find anything?" He asks

"Nope."

We continue to search fir something about the itch but after 1-2 hours, we failed and just gave up.

we sat on the floor next to each other and leaned against the bookshelf.

"Dang, not one lead on this witch and no information either."

"This whole things giving me a headache." I complain.

"You said it. By the way, I hear you and King Felix had an interaction. What was that about?"

"It is true but how did you even-...oh, that maid..." I glared into space.

"You know how gossip is."

"I'm gonna give her a warning even if she is a royal maid."

"Calm down and just answer me."

"Nothing happened. We exchanged greetings, he said the garden was nice and I agreed and I told him about the flowers."

Well I'm just such a good lier.

"Really?"

"Yeah, what else could I do with a stranger."

"Hm." He sat up and pulled me up too, so now we're standing.

"Why were you in the palace anyway?"

"Edgar called me over."

"Why?"

"Why are you asking?" I asked

"Just asking."

"Geez, he called me over to tell me he doesn't want me  to be in the investigation about the witch."

"He sure cares about you alot."

"Yeah, to a point where it's too much." thinking about the event 2 years ago.

"But you care about him too...just as much."

"Ha, no. sorry but you're wrong there."

"Am I?" he started to frown.

I'm starting to get annoyed.

"Why are you asking anyway. Weather he cares for me or I care for him isn't exactly your business."

He took a step towards me causing me to bump into the wall behind me.

He is so close to me that I can feel his hot breath on my face.

"It's none of my business?" He whispers

"I-" I don't know what to say, in this situation I don't know what to do.

"You're right, it's none of my business, but I still-"

Still what?

He didn't finish talking and just pressed his lips on mine.

What the fuck?

His lips don't leave mine, I'm not even pushing him back. 

He's kissing me...does that mean he likes me?

His lips are so warm and moist against mine, I'm nearly out of breath and before I knew it I opened my mouth to take a breath but he used this opportunity to enter my mouth.

WoW. This feels...good.

His toungue intwined with mine, only the sound of our tongue and mix of saliva filled the silence.

For the first time, not in a fight, my legs felt weak. Quickly before I could collapse, I grabbed his shoulder and held myself up not disconnecting our lips, He notices and puts one arm around my waist and keeping me up while putting his other hand on the back of my neck pulling me in.

My arms started moving on their own and started to climb upwards to his face then his neck and hair.

His body was pressed against mine, my body started feeling hot and I'm sure so did his.

This felt way too good. How did I go two lives without experiencing this?

Did I just think that? This kiss is distorting my thinking.

He pulled away from me, making me abit depressed but I didn't show it.

instead I whispered to him since even though disconnected in the lip area was still holding onto each other.

"What was that?" hoping to get an answer that includes him feeling the same as me.

He slowly pulls his arm back from my waist and neck.

"Nothing, it was an accident. Just forget it."

Wait...

HUH!?

YOU KISS ME AND YOU SAY FORGET IT?!

he started walking away and without thinking I grabbed him arm

"Wait, what do you mean forget it? You were the one that kissed me and I want an explanation."

I know I came off as harsh but he was worse.

He turned to me

"I'm sorry." 

I slowly let go of him and he walked off.

I know he has some sort of feelings for me but why isn't he admitting it. A kiss like that isn't something that's an accident unless we're 2 horny people.

My heart suddenly feels heavy. I lean back against the wall and slide down then hid my head in my knees.

Why...did that happen?

End of chapter 31

Author: Ok...I know he seems like a jerk, but look at it in his point of view, he like this best friends   fiancee, anyone would be like that.

Anyway...See ya'll next week. Don't hate me 😘

Comment and vote!!

14th March Sunday 2021

Sign: Tiggy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26 0 10
From an ordinary worker to a duchess in a novel. A lady woke up in the body of a character in a romance novel. Having lots of regrets in her life, al...
557K 19.3K 75
She had only wanted to have a working marriage and a happy family. Despite that, her husband leaves her for another woman after the loss of their unb...
249K 7.4K 59
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...
6.1K 212 14
Available at my Ko-fi page only. Soon to be release in google books. Follow ko-fi.com/bellaxtina _______________________________ SYNOPSIS Imagine wa...