Chosen By The Billionaire Sad...

By DavniLewis

Twenty-four year old Ana is done with her life. When the stress of simply existing in the so-called "real wor... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight

Chapter Seven

4.9K 41 0
By DavniLewis

Garret dumped her off his lap and on to the bed, getting up to grab the bag that held his toys - including the huge plug from the night before. Without being told, Ana scrambled onto her hands and knees, pushing her face into the bed and her backside into the air.

"What a good, eager slut you are! Grab a pillow for me. You're going to be awfully full in a minute."

She saw him grab the lube and reached back to spread herself open as she had the night before. He inserted one well lubed finger into her puckered hole, then another, using them to spread her open a bit in order to pour lube into the opening. Then came the familiar cold metal, pushing, forcing her tender flesh wide around it's girth. In moments, Ana was sobbing into the pillow, screaming with each new push. 

This time, there were no encouraging words, only the unfeeling insistence of the toy. When it finally passed its widest point and slipped all the way in, Ana nearly orgasmed right then and there. Her hips moved as though he were behind her, inside of her. No matter how much she wished he would take her again, it wasn't happening. Not yet.

"Roll over for me now, and pull your legs up and wide apart. I'm not stopping with your ass this time."

When she was in position, he held up the next toy. It was another plug, longer than the metal one and nearly as wide with a long, narrow base.

"This is for that pretty pussy of yours, pet." He explained.

Her eyes went wide. She watched intently as he coated it with lube.

"Now, don't scream. I want to see your face when this one fills you, but you must be quiet for me, OK?"

"Yes, Sir, I'll do my best."

"Good."

He spread her lips open with one hand, the other guiding the tip of the toy to her entrance. With a firm, steady push, it began to slide into her. It felt even bigger than he had the night before. Ana clenched her teeth, panting hard and doing everything in her power not to make a sound. She failed, though, small whimpers escaping as the toy reached its widest part.

"I told you to be quiet, slut." Garret growled.

Ana clamped one hand over her mouth and struggled to focus on her breathing, hoping that would help. The two toys pressed against one another inside of her, creating the most unusual, amazing sensation. Fresh tears slid from her eyes, her breathing becoming ragged until finally the toy was completely in place. Garret helped her straighten her legs, then slid her shorts from the day before up them, fastening them for her.

"I have to make sure those stay inside of you somehow. Why don't you get up and walk around, tell me how it feels?"

Simply sitting up caused a sharp pain deep inside of her and Ana grimaced. Each scoot towards the edge of the bed made the plugs move as if fucking her. She was very nearly on the edge of an orgasm by the time she was able to stand up. Ana took a few tentative steps, waddling slightly. Closing her legs felt impossible. Garret laughed, watching her struggle to make it to the other side of the room.

"What's the matter, slut?" He taunted.

"I'm so full, Sir. Walking makes them move inside of me and it hurts. But I, um, I kind of like it."

Garret stood and crossed the room to meet her.

"You like having your ass and your pussy stuffed so full you can barely walk?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good. It wont be so hard for you to get used to, then."

He grabbed her by the hair and borough her back to the edge of the bed, forcing her to her knees.

"Back against the bed, slut, and open your mouth. It's time you learned what that hole in your face is really for."

Ana's pussy convulsed around the toy inside of her, sending waves of pain and pleasure shooting through her body. As soon as she was how he wanted her, the tip of Garret's cock was at her lips. She turned her eyes upwards to look at him, never moving her head. The tip of her tongue darted out to taste him.

"Always so eager, aren't you?" He laughed, resting on hand on the back of her head. "Let's see how eager you are when you can't breathe, shall we?"

Before Ana could question what he meant, his cock was sliding across her tongue, filling her mouth to the brim. She managed to get one last deep breath before his cock met the back of her throat. Ana gagged at that first contact.

"I see some training is in order in this arena. Just relax, pet, don't worry about doing anything at all. You don't need to do anything other than kneel there and keep your pretty little mouth open. Not that you can close it right now."

He had pulled back far enough that the gagging stopped and she could breathe, but not all the way. She took several long, deep breathes, trying to steady herself. Holding her head firm, Garret pressed his cock to the back of her throat a second time, not stopping when she gagged. He pushed until her nose met his pelvis, her throat convulsing and her body heaving as tears formed in her eyes. When she began to flail, Garret let go, pulling his cock from her mouth. Ana gasped and coughed, her lungs burning from lack of oxygen.

"Please more, Sir!" She sputtered.

Garret grabbed her head and in an instant Ana found her throat stuffed full. Her small hands gripped his muscled thighs as she fought the urge to flail, to try to get away. Her head swam, and just when the edges of her vision were starting to go dark, he pulled back just enough for her to breathe. One deep breath and he was down her throat again, this time moving slightly rather than staying still. 

Finally, someone was taking her mouth and throat just like they would any other hole! Utter bliss suffused every fiber of her being, little moans escaping any time he deigned to allow her air. She could only take a few thrusts before gagging violently, but neither of them minded. Drool spilled from her mouth, covering her chin and dripping down onto her breasts and stomach.

"This is what your mouth is for, slut." Garret grunted, thrusting steadily down her aching throat. 

"It's just another tight, wet hole for me to use to get off. Do you understand me?"

All Ana could do was try to nod.

"Not that it matters if you do. I own you now. I can have this any time I like."

His thrusts began to speed up, Ana gagging more frequently now. She prayed that wouldn't make him stop; she didn't want this to ever end. His huge, pulsing cock forced her throat open time and time again. Oxygen had become a precious commodity given only as he desired. Ana lost herself entirely in the sensation of being used this way, of having all of her holes thoroughly filled. It wasn't until his thrusts became longer and faster that she realized what was happening. Without warning, his cum flooded her mouth. 

Ana's eyes went wide with surprise. Garret held her head in place, grunting as he emptied himself into her and she struggled to gulp it all down. Swallowing had never been a favorite activity, but the fact that it pleased him made it infinitely more enjoyable. Pulling out his cock, Garret smacked her across the face.

"Open your mouth, whore. Show me it's all gone."Ana obeyed, opening her mouth as wide as it could go.

"Good girl! That is a very good girl."

Garret sat on the bed, pulling her up to him and rolling both of them over to lay side by side. One hand lazily drifted across her breasts and downward to settle on her flat, smooth stomach.

"You know what I would love to see?" He murmured.

"What's that, Sir?"

"This belly swollen simply from you swallowing cum. Would you like that, pet?"

"If it would please you, Sir." She stammered, her cheeks turning a deep red.

"It would, very much so. I'll have to see what I can arrange when we get home."

His hand slid down between her legs, pressing against the bases of the toys. Ana whimpered.

"How are these feeling, slut?"

"Good, Sir. They still hurt a little."

"Only a little? I think I can fix that."

Garret slid his hand under her shorts, one finger seeking and finding her swollen, throbbing clit. Ana moaned loudly, her back arching off the bed.

"Just because you have to earn another load in your pussy doesn't mean I don't want to see you cum for me." He growled in her ear, his fingers working her clit.

Her breath came in shuddering gasps, her pussy grinding against his hand in search of relief. The closer she got to the edge, the bigger the toys inside of her felt. The pain magnified the pleasure. Ana's eyes rolled back in her head, her burning arousal taking over her senses.

"That's it, good girl. Give in. It feels too good to resist, doesn't it?" He didn't actually expect a reply. "Embrace being a set of warm, wet, needy holes for your Owner to fuck. That's it, pet."

"Fuck! Oh, fuck, Sir!" Ana gasped.

"I know you love it when I say that. It makes you hot when I tell you what you truly are. That's a good thing. It means you aren't fighting becoming what you've always needed to be."

Garret lowered his lips to her ear, growling,

"An owned, trained, filthy little breeding slut, pathetically desperate to be filled and used and fucked, isn't that right?"

Ana had written those exact words in one of her assignments, though that wouldn't dawn on her till later. Her mind was currently being liquefied by the orgasm ripping through her after hearing him say them out loud. Garret drew the climax out for as long as he could, Ana limp and convulsing on the bed. In the end, the overwhelming sensations got the better of her and she passed out. When she awoke, Garret was holding her to his chest, a glass of water with a straw ready in one hand.

"There you are, beautiful."

His concerned face was the first thing Ana saw when her eyes flitted open.

"You were out cold for a little bit."

"That...was...intense!" She whispered, a grin splitting her face.

"I think that might be an understatement." He chuckled, holding the straw to her lips.

Ana downed half the glass without coming up for air.

"You truly are amazing, pet. I don't think it could have been possible for me to have chosen 

better yesterday. You are so wonderfully eager and depraved."

"I'm just glad you're not going easy on me, or treating me like I'm breakable. Too many boyfriends did that."

"Well, that's why you have an Owner now."

"I'm so glad that I do, to. Even if I can barely move because he still has two huge plugs shoved inside me." Ana laughed.

"Mm, yes I do, and they're going to stay there until I decide to remove them. In fact, I think I've changed my mind about not leaving the room today. I could use some lunch after all of that, and I'm not feeling room service, or delivery."

"What?" Ana trembled at the thought.

"Don't worry, I'm going to let you pick out something to wear from your suitcase. Nothing that will give away what a complete slut you are. But yes, we're going to go out for lunch. Maybe for a walk after that."

Her heart was pounding, a blend of fear and arousal coursing through her. Ana had long fantasized about something like this, but the thought of doing it where she could run into someone she knew was terrifying. Yet she didn't have a choice in the matter. She knew that. Being allowed to wear her normal clothes was a blessing. At least her body wouldn't be as on display as it was yesterday. Ana didn't know this was one of the last times she would wear her own normal clothing for a very long time.

"Go on, pet, go get cleaned up a little and get dressed. I'll be waiting for you in the sitting room."

"Yes, Sir."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 1.6K 42
**WARNING: This story is only for Mature Audiences, contains significant erotic and explicit sexual content, and contains subject matter that is not...
101K 430 3
"Rare and wonderful to find the perfect balance of intense sexuality and finely-crafted storytelling." "I haven't been this obsessed with a story in...
11.1K 119 14
- - - - EXCERPT ONLY - - - - The rest of the story is available on INKITT as the content violates Wattpad regulations. Check my bio for link. * In th...
5.3K 213 23
The prom queen has blood on her hands. ......... "I'd like to experience that deadly kiss of yours, baby girl" "In your dreams lover boy" He chuckle...