𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 - (𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐱�...

By icykk444

Benjamin Evans is feminine. "Should I take off my nail polish? Change my clothes? What if they look at me we... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Characters
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty Eight
Sixty Nine
Seventy
Seventy One
Seventy Two
Seventy Three
Seventy Four
Seventy Five
Seventy Six
Seventy Seven
Seventy Eight
Seventy Nine
Eighty
Eighty One
Eighty Two
Eighty Three
Eighty Four
Eighty Five
Eighty Six
Eighty Seven
Eighty Eight
Eighty Nine
Ninety
Ninety One
Ninety Two
Ninety Three
Nintey Four
Ninety Five
Ninety Six
Ninety Seven
Ninety Eight
Ninety Nine
One Hundred
Hundred And One
Hundred And Two
Hundred And Three
Hundred And Four
Hundred And Five
Hundred And Six
Hundred And Seven
Hundred And Eight
Hundred And Nine
Hundred Ten
Hundred Eleven
Hundred Twelve
Hundred Thirteen
Hundred Fourteen
Hundred Fifteen (X)
Hundred Sixteen
Hundred Seventeen
Hundred Eighteen
Hundred Nineteen
Hundred Twenty
Hundred Twenty One
Hundred Twenty Two
Hundred Twenty Three
Hundred Twenty Four
Hundred Twenty Five
Hundred Twenty Six
Hundred Twenty Seven
Hundred Twenty Eight
Hundred Twenty Nine
Hundred Thirty
Hundred Thirty One
Hundred Thirty Two
Hundred Thirty Three
Hundred Thirty Four (X)
Hundred Thirty Five
Hundred Thirty Six
Hundred Thirty Seven
Hundred Thirty Eight
Hundred Thirty Nine
Hundred Forty
Hundred Forty One
Hundred Forty Two
Hundred Forty Three
Hundred Forty Four
Hundred Forty Five
Hundred Forty Seven
Hundred Forty Eight
Hundred Forty Nine (X)
Hundred Fifty
Hundred Fifty One
Hundred Fifty Two
Hundred Fifty Three
Hundred Fifty Four
thanks !!

Hundred Forty Six

1.6K 98 10
By icykk444

n/a: cute chapter </3

**

Benjamin grabs Noah's hand as he guides him into the water. He groans and pulls his arm back. "I changed my mind."

"That's like the sixth time, bebesita. Come on, it feels nice."

Benjamin sighs and holds his hand back out to Noah, putting his free hand over his stomach. "You got this, baby."

Jazmyne emerges from being underwater, wiping her face off. She pushes his hair back and catches her breath. "Benjamin it fees so nice! You should take a swim."

Benjamin's eyes meet Noah's and he shakes his head. "I-I...Can't."

Noah frowns at him. "Okay. Want me to sit up on the deck with you, then?"

Benjamin shakes his head. "No. I'll just...Watch you from up here."

Noah frowns again and starts to walk up to Benjamin. "Bebesita", He says with a concerned tone. "Hey, you okay?"

"Mhm." He looks up at Noah and nods his head. "I swear, okay? I just...Really don't like water. It freaks me out."

"Okay. Well, I don't want you to be up there all by yourself, bebesita."

"I'm not. I'm gonna be right there." Benjamin points to the end of the deck, where he had a towel laid out. "Promise."

Noah smiles at him and nods. "Okayyy," He drags out the word before grabbing Benjamin's hand again. "Besito?"

Benjamin smiles and plants a chaste kiss on Noah's lips before getting out of the water.

*
"Maybe you can try tomorrow."

Benjamin sighs. "I just hope I wasn't like...A party pooper. Everyone seemed to have fun though."

"Come on, bebesita. You know no one looking at you like that. If you're scared then you're scared. This is a judge-free zone."

Benjamin turns around to face Noah. The couple was now showering after they'd been outside for almost the entire day. "I know...I just feel dumb."

Noah tilts his head, running the soaped-up washcloth over Benjamin's sharp shoulders. "Did something happen? To make you hate water like that?"

"Noah," Benjamin frowns, "This is supposed to be a fun trip."

"So...yes?"

"Maybe...But can we like...Not get into it right now? We've been having so much fun and I don't wanna be out into a sour mood."

"Okay. But...you know I'm the one you can talk to, right? I'm your person."

Benjamin smiles at him and nods. "Yeah, I know," He grins as he glances up at him. "My person."

**
Benjamin sits on one of the couches, taking a sip of his soda. Elly plops down next to him. "Sup, Evans." She sits up a little to dig something out of her pocket, before slouching back down.

"Where is everyone?"

"Lucas and Noah are bringing the food in. It took them forever to get the grill working."

"Damn...Good, I'm hungry." Elly brings her lighter up to the blunt that she placed in her mouth. She takes a drag before holding it out to Benjamin.

Benjamin looks at it and shakes his head. "No, thank you."

Elly nods. "Not a smoker?"

Benjamin shakes his head. "Nuh-uh. I've gotten contact high with Noah a couple of times but...I've never actually-."

"Got it. My fault," Elly takes another drag before sitting up, "So? Any major plans over the summer? Now that, you know, your dad's out the way?"

"Meh. Not like...extreme plans. I actually have some school-related things to do if I'm being honest. We have one competition for robotics this summer."

"Seriously? Kid, do you ever take a break?"

Benjamin shrugs. "Uhh Nah. If my brain stops working for too long I start to get the shakes like a recovery addict-."

Elly looks over at him, considering what happened to him a few months prior, along with her sister.

Benjamin closes his mouth and covers his eyes with his hands. "I-... That was tone-deaf. Sorry."

Elly laughs it off. "What are you guys doing for Noah's birthday?"

"Hm. Well...Everyone will be out of town so...I'll probably plan a big dinner or something."

"That's nice."

Noah walks into the house, holding a foil pan in his hands. He smiles. "The food is done."

**
The group ate dinner together, talking endlessly about everything, and nothing.

The group was now in the living room, having the same endless conversation.

Jazmyne shrugs her shoulders, looking over at Benjamin. "Well...Do you think you'll go and see it? Her...Sorry."

Benjamin sits up, taking a sip from his beer. "I dunno. We're only half related but...I dunno if I could stand being around my dad for too long."

Lucas shakes his head. "I say don't do it...Don't. What if you get attached to your sister?"

"I doubt that'll happen. If I just see her for a few minutes. But then again, I'm so worried he's gonna mistreat her."

"Yeah. He's gonna have a field day if she turns out like me." Elly brings her beer bottle up to her mouth.

Benjamin lets out a soft chuckle. "Yeah...What about you? You going to see your mom anytime soon?"

Elly lays back against the couch, bringing her feet up. "Big pass. Maybe in a few years but...I still get that feeling when I see her, you know?"

"Yeah. I get that."

Noah clears his throat. "Damn. When did this become a cry session? The fuck?"

Gabi laughs at him. "Benjamin and I do this all the time. We just sit and air out all our problems, cry for a while, drink, eat a bunch of snacks, and eventually fall asleep."

Jazmyne's mouth widens and then turns into a smile. "Uhm, J better be invited next time?!"

Lucas's eyes widen as if he'd never expected to hear that. "Y'all do that for fun? How is that enjoyable?"

Benjamin smiles. "Because Lucas. You're not supposed to hold in things. It's bad for you mental. And it honestly feels great afterward."

Noah sits back and sets his hand on Benjamin's thigh. "Wha-... How?"

"Try it." Benjamin shrugs and faces Noah. "Tell the group about something bothering you or...Someone that's made you upset recently."

Noah shrugs. "I don't...? I don't understand how this works."

Jazmyne perks up. "Lemme try! Uh...I've been really down in the dumps lately because Jade and Tati have been really distant. Which usually we can be distant and then get right back to where we usually were, but recently it's been weird."

Lucas frowns. "Tati talks about you all the time."

"And says what?"

"That you guys are taking time to find yourselves...And it's put a pause in our friend group."

"Yeah...it sucks...And it's really hard but...I love those girls with everything in me, you know?"

Elly frowns and wraps her arm around Jazmyne's shoulder. She leans in and kisses her twice. "It's alright, mamas."

She looks over at Benjamin and Gabi. "Remind me again how this is enjoyable?"

Jazmyne wipes under her eyes and shrugs. "It felt good to get it out...Who's next?"

Noah finally spoke, after nobody answered for a few seconds. "I guess I can go...I mean I'm not like upset. You guys know I don't really let shit bother me but...This school shit is stressing me out."

Lucas nods. "Tell me about. What part?"

"Applying to college and...Not knowing if I'm gonna be able to pay it off cause...Financial aid can only do so much and...My parents...Fuck, they barely make ends meet."

Elly shakes her head. "Can't you get a scholarship, though? To help?"

"I guess but...Fuck, I don't even know how that shit works. People be explaining it to me and I'm just like...dumbfounded."

"Good thing you have a nerdy boyfriend, right?"

Noah smiles and looks over at Benjamin, nodding. "Yes...you've helped...de-stress this situation a lot. I just...Don't wanna bother my family...It's too hard on them."

Lucas nods in agreement. "That's probably my 'issue' too. Dad is awol again and...My mom can't handle Imani by herself. I dunno, if I'm gonna, leave next year."

"What would you do then?"

Lucas shrugs. "Not sure...Maybe just...Get a job somewhere and live off that until my mom can get back on her feet. Plus, people take gap years all the time."

Gabi nods her head. "I'd be happy to help anyone. I know I can't like...pay your tuition but...I'm always here for help."

Lucas sighs and wipes under his eyes. "Fuck. That's nice, Gabi."

Noah clears his throat. "Who's next?"

**
The group had fallen asleep way past four am. They all shared various secrets and stories about themselves.

They all had a moment where they were just saying how appreciative they were of each other and how grateful they were to have such a tight-fit group.

Though, they probably won't remember much as they finished nearly three bottles of wine, alongside their beers they also had.

Benjamin was the last one awake, cleaning up the mess everyone had made. He rinses the last wine glass, setting it down into the dish rack.

He looks over at the group, almost laughing at his Lucas was sprawled out across the floor. He'd never felt happier in his life.

**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.3K 1K 31
See what a boy's decision will be when he faced his problem about his Sexual Orientation. Description inside! :) Cover by @semperfidelis_ Thank you...
1.8K 393 35
COMPLETED (Tanwenwharton9) Ashley never fitted in at school until he met Benjamin who quickly became his good friend. As the years went on they bec...
4.7K 173 22
Guy looked at me with a serious expression on his face, "You know James, it seems to me like you might have a crush on me." I immediately got defensi...
1.4K 242 35
''Each of your scars have a story, and i am more than happy that you feel comfortable enough to let me in on those stories...'' When two polar oppos...