The Deep Blue βœ“

Av bjorghalla

"This Princess doesn't bow" From a young age Isolde has always felt she did not belong in the world. Lost and... Mer

🌊 I 🌊
🌊 II 🌊
🌊 III 🌊
🌊 IV 🌊
🌊 V 🌊
🌊 VI 🌊
🌊 VII 🌊
🌊 VIII 🌊
🌊 IX 🌊
🌊 X 🌊
🌊 XI 🌊
🌊 XII 🌊
🌊 XIII 🌊
🌊 XIV 🌊
🌊 XV 🌊
🌊 XVI 🌊
🌊 XVII 🌊
🌊 XVIII 🌊
🌊 XIX 🌊
🌊 XX 🌊
🌊 XXI 🌊
🌊 XXII 🌊
🌊 XXIII 🌊
🌊 XXIV 🌊
🌊 XXV 🌊
🌊 XXVI🌊
🌊 XXVII 🌊
🌊 XXVIII 🌊
🌊 XXX 🌊
🌊 XXXI 🌊
🌊 XXXII 🌊
🌊 XXXIII 🌊
🌊 XXXIV 🌊
🌊 XXXV 🌊
🌊 XXXVI 🌊
🌊 XXXVII 🌊
🌊 XXXVIII 🌊
🌊 XXXIX 🌊
🌊 XL 🌊
🌊 XLI 🌊
🌊 XLII 🌊
🌊 XLIII 🌊
🌊 XLIV 🌊
🌊 XLV 🌊
🌊 XLVI 🌊
🌊 XLVII 🌊
🌊 XLVIII 🌊
🌊 XLIX 🌊
🌊 L 🌊
🌊 LI 🌊
🌊 LII 🌊
🌊 LIII 🌊
🌊 LIV 🌊
🌊 LV 🌊
🌊 LVI 🌊
🌊 LVII 🌊
🌊 LVIII 🌊
🌊 LVIX 🌊
🌊 LX 🌊
🌊 LXI 🌊
🌊 LXII 🌊
🌊 LXIII 🌊
🌊 LXIV 🌊
🌊 LXV 🌊
🌿 The Nature 🌿

🌊 XXIX 🌊

494 36 0
Av bjorghalla

"Water is beautiful but when want to admire the beauty it takes you under and drowns you"

29|THE WORLD DEMANDS BALANCE

Even when being attacked all Dimitri does is smirk at her, the fear is inside of him, and he feels it in his bones. Three times the ocean nymph has stabbed him, and yet he shows no signs of pain to her, but the pain is there. The agony is present, and it will not leave him. It is as if he does not care for his life or the fact that he's about to die, as if nothing of that even matters to him. His smirk angers the black eyed nymph, and it makes her want to kill him in the most painful way known to the world.

Ahmeya cannot kill him, it were not only her Queen's orders but her friend's orders as well, and she does care for Isolde, more than she could possibly explain. She's her best friend, her only friend. Being an ocean nymph and the last of her kind does make her life lonely, but Isolde gave her friendship where she least expected it. "It will not be long now until you will beg me to end your life, but even then I will not. You are going to suffer greatly for your crimes before death will eventually take you. I have heard that Hell has a new Queen, and she is not one to cross" Ahmeya says to him.

She sits on the sandy ground and watches him bleed out. She holds the knife in her hands and plays with it. Not caring that she is covered in blood, not only her own but also his, and she does not seem to wash it off her. She does not care for the fact that there is a massive wave from the ocean, and it is moving closer into the land. Where the water comes from does not seem to matter nor the fact that never has this been seen before.

"I will not die today nor in the next year or two or even ten years" He speaks, the smirk on his face ever so annoying to her, and it takes all that she is to not jam the knife into his eye and kill him instantly. "All which does not carry God's blood must die" She tells him, however going into the subject could be a long discussion for there are beings in the world that are immortal and not just the four brothers that share the blood of the one that created the world.

"There is another force, and it is coming for your King. My father might give his life for this cause, but the Hunters will forever be alive within me. I will stand by their side and watch as your King dies, I will bathe in his blood as I rule over the ocean. Death will not take me" He tells her. The ocean nymph was barely listening to him. A dying man will. Say anything to keep him alive, in his case it does not seem to be working for the girl is only growing angrier by the second.

The longing to take his life only grows stronger the longer that he is alive and talking. Perhaps she should have gagged him as well, though that would not have been much fun either. "Yes it will, I will be standing right by my Queen's side and watch as she ends your life. It will be the most exciting event and one that I look forward to. I do not know the future of the world that we live in, but I do know that you will die, and it will be sooner than you could have imagined" She tells him.

Her black eyes are forever cold and dark, and yet they grow even colder when she looks at him, the need to kill him is there, but she has promised that she would not. Ahmeya is not loyal to her King, but she is loyal to her Queen and will forever be. Poseidon with his scheming has lost her faith but those words she will be admitting to anyone, in fear of losing her life. Many creatures that live in the ocean worship the King for he is the one that gave them life.

He is the reason for why the ocean is alive and without him there would not be any life, anywhere for that matter. In order for life to be out in this world it would need water. Water is the spirit of life and there would not be anything without it. "The other force you speak of, what is it?" Ahmeya asks him. She sits there and looks at this fragile man that is dying before her eyes, still she will not allow him to take his final breath for that has been saved for the girl that already has a plan in action.

Dimitri chuckles, the sound coming from him strange though as if he were choking, and perhaps he was chocking on his own blood. "It is deeps within this forest, can you not feel it?" He asks her and looks at her in the eyes, there is something in his eyes that show that he is afraid, even when he tries his hardest to not show like he is. Ahmeya raises an eyebrow. "All I feel is the anger that I feel for you" She speaks to him and glares down at him.

"I was ordered to bring the girl to it and with her death the destruction of the King would begin" He says and laughs, so coldly and so cruelly but at the same time it is weaker than normally. Ahmeya rolls her eyes. Her blue skin standing out in the pale whitish yellow sand but in the ocean it is the perfect camouflage. With her fingers she plays with the sand and the knife and looks at how the sand is turning red because of the blood. The two of them are in a bubble of air with the massive wave surrounding them.

The calling of the ocean does make her feel like home and like she is safe, nothing can harm her now. It does not matter what happens as long as she is near the ocean. Now more than ever Ahmeya feels like the ocean and her connected, the ocean healed her. It is not known that the ocean does that. Whether it was the Queen or the King or something else, she does not know, but it does not matter to her. There is a connection which is deeper than the one that was before.

All living sea creatures do have a connection to the ocean, some do not even notice it but some do. Ahmeya stands up and touches the water, the wave holds many secretes and yet so many wonders. Fish in all different sizes are swimming there and there is a certain beauty with it. As if she has gone down under, but she has not, and she is still above the surface. The girl does not know what Isolde has planned, but one can truly know what this girl has planned for she is unpredictable, but she's also clever and more intelligent than people realize.

"If you believe in an unknown force rather than your Kind and Queen then though truly are a fool. If you die then I will personally go down to the Underworld to get you back here and when I do I will make certain that you suffer in the way that you are meant to" She speaks to him and glares at the man that lies there. His eyes are exhausted, and it seems that Dimitri has to fight to stay awake. Death is taking him but slowly, though there are people that want him alive and not just the two girls to torture him themselves, but there is something else.

The ocean nymph walks over to the wave and jumps into the moving water. Feeling the connection grow even stronger. A small, barely visible smile comes across her face as she swims with the ocean towards the place that she wants to go. There is a calling inside her that tells her and lets her know of what she must do, and she will listen to that call, it is all that she can do but at the same time this is her choice.

She allows the water to move her as she glides past fish as well as leaves and branches, moving from them at a speed that could rival a swordfish. Nothing hits her on the way there and then her eyes catch the sight that she was going towards. The King stands there a bit behind her, but Isolde is there in front of Hunter. The one that has clauses this long war that has been a plague for the ocean as well as the whole world, but the war is about to end and Ahmeya is the one that will end it.

"Your reign of terror is over" Isolde speaks to him before she steps away and allows Ahmeya to come into his view as she had hidden her from his sight. Shocking not only the Minotaur but also the King while doing so, Ahmeya speed is so great that when she comes from the wave and lands a punch on the creature, the force is so strong that he falls backwards, in shock and pain. The ocean nymph looks at him with a hateful glare which he returns and while he tries to get up and attack her, he's stopped by the water that comes at him.

The wave comes crashing down to the ground with so much force that the earth itself begins to break up and this massive hole starts to appear where the water digs itself further into the ground itself. Dragging the creature along with it, going further and further down. The powerful force makes it hard for Hunter to move, and he ends up screaming as he tries to move. These invisible chains from the ocean hold him down to the ground as he's pushed along with the crashing wave and three people watch as his life is slowly taking the life out of him.

Water is the strongest force in the world, the destructive nature that it holds is beyond anything and there is this great power that water can have inside of it. Not only does it give life, but it can be the very thing that destroys life itself. The ocean is the wildest of all water that exists for it is the largest and has the most living creatures on it. The wave that Isolde had been dragging along with her grew bigger with every second and the power that it was able to charge was beyond anything that she could have imagined.

Never knowing that water would be the very thing that destroys her enemy. The girl can only smirk as the force from the water is eating at his flesh and bones until he becomes the feast for animals that were taken as well with the wave but that wave does not harm them at all. It was only directed at him, and he was the main target that the ocean wanted to kill. A life for a life. In order for Ahmeya's life to be spared there had to be a life taken, his was chosen.

The ocean is fair, and it is just and there is nothing that anyone can do to get past that for the ocean will forever get what it deserves and if it does not wish to claim a life it will spare them and take another for the world has to be balanced. If a life needs to be taken the ocean can choose which one it wants and which it does not, it can become picky when it comes to the soul that lives inside of the person or creature whose life it's about to take.

Poseidon walks over to the girl who he has fallen deeper for and gives her a smirk. "Remind me to never make you mad" He says, and she rolls her eyes. Though when she thinks that he can't see she does smile a bit. After what they have been through, they are together at last. "You shall be reminded when anger has taken over me and I shall show you that one should never cross me" She speaks to him without looking up at him, but her body does move closer to him, while trying to act like she does not want to be around him when in fact her body is craving to be near him.

The girl can simply tell that it is because she's still bleeding out and still alive for that matter which still does confuse but at the same time she feels more alive than ever because of it. She does not feel any pain, and still unaware that Poseidon is the one that has her pain and is aware of how much she's bleeding out. The wave was so big and large that it has crushed all that it could. Once stood a forest where they stand, but now it has turned into the ocean.

Trees floating on the surface as well as fish swimming around can be seen. Poseidon as well as Isolde are in an air bubble, identical to the one that Ahmeya had left Dimitri in before. "I quite like it this way, the forest was confusing" She speaks as she watches a tree go by her. Poseidon puts his hands around her and lifts her up into his arms bridal style. "What do you think you are doing?!" She asks him as Isolde has found her in his arms.

Still, her heart is beating faster inside her chest just by being near him and the touch that only he can give her makes her feel like the world is safe again, and she is going to be all right. The world has been saved from one terror, but even Isolde knows that there are other terrors in the world, much bigger and scarier than the one that she had to face. "You're hurt. Unless you wish to bleed to death, I do suggest that you allow me to take you home" He says to her, which does make her close her mouth.

As much as she does wish to go there on her own, she knows very well that she's hurt and that she needs his touch. It makes her feel better in a way that she could never be able to tell, which is why she allows him to. This time. Not again. "Why did the ocean not heal me?" She asks him as he dives under the water with her in his arms. Holding her tightly so that she does not get hurt, at least physically as she cannot feel the pain yet that her body goes through.

The King raises an eyebrow at the emerald eyed girl. "Before the ocean healed Ahmeya but when I touched it I could feel it through me, but it did not heal my wounds" She explains to him, and he chuckles. "The ocean can do miracles but like you, it had a plan in mind. It has a mind of its own, you see. I may be the one that created the ocean and connect with it as it is my life force, but it has evolved, and now it belongs only to itself" He tells her.

Isolde did not know if she was just too tired or did not understand it, but she felt as if he were speaking another language to her, and it is a language that she does not know. Instead, she snuggles closer into his embrace where she's safe and sound and nothing in the world can harm her. His warmth brings her happiness in ways that nothing else can and the smile on her face shows it. It is small, but that is only for she tries her hardest to hold her smile to not look happy to see him.

When her heart is calling for him and the call she wishes to answer. The ocean nymph watches them and cannot help but smile at them. Her friend is happy and the battle is over, for now that is. Still, the ocean nymph looks at Hunter and glares at him yet the smirk on his face remains. It is not a look that one would see on a man that has lost in a battle and lost his father in a single moment but the smirk remains and breath still goes through him, unfortunately for her that is as she wants him dead.

"I'm starving, what will we have for supper?" Isolde asks after some time has passed by and that makes the King laugh. The girl when hungry can be someone's worst nightmare for there is nothing that she would not do to get food into her body, and she does not care what kind of food it is, as long as she has something to eat and is satisfied then she is all right. "Once I have had someone treat your wounds, I swear to you that you can choose" He says to her, though the emerald green-eyed girl could not care for the words but rather his voice.

It is soft and even in the midst of sounds all around her that can calm someone down she finds that his voice alone is the very thing that makes her feel calm. The waves have calmed down as well. Still, a magical forest has been put into ruins and their kingdom has only grown larger and once again the ocean has claimed land that once beyond to the surface, but now it is deep down under the surface and has been owned. Proving only further that the ocean is indeed the strongest power of them all.

The King and Queen together went into their castle and believed that the war was over and yet the war is still alive and well. One emend might be dead but that does not mean that all the enemies are dead. Hunter has been captured, but there is still an evil in this world, and it is still plotting. The war has not ended, but it has just begun, and it will soon come for them. Tonight they rest but who knows when the war will be brought to them and even more death will follow this time.

FortsΓ€tt lΓ€s

Du kommer ocksΓ₯ att gilla

3.5K 1.3K 42
Princess Shyra's life has only extended till planet Ziya and she doesn't know how to look beyond helping her people. As far as she's concerned, she's...
8.1K 265 20
I have always loved the water. My family has always been near water. My uncle was a an oceanographer which had me interested in what he does. It...
3M 127K 42
She was the type to stare herself in the mirror and see someone else stare back. Someone who was free and light, being able to spread her wings like...
4.2K 506 17
Gemma had a rough start in life but she eventually managed to make her life what she always dreamt of. From filling the gap between her grandparents...