Married in Lockdown (COMPLETE...

By chaexjune

A forced marriage to avoid humiliation. A rushed marriage because of a pandemic. A loveless marriage between... More

Author's Note
1
2
3
Author's Note 2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
MiL's FinalΓ©
πŸ₯€πŸ₯€πŸ₯€

11

1.5K 83 25
By chaexjune

Park Chaeyoung's POV

I was about to go downstairs to cook for dinner when I heard someone's voice at the living room. I wondered who would be screaming at the top of his lungs before I remembered Jimin's friend. Jungkook.

I went closer to the living room and saw him repeating the same words before he coughed at one time. I approached him and took the water bottle on the coffee table before shoving it to his face. I might have scared him for appearing suddenly in front of him but I just wanted to help.

"Are you okay?", I asked as he took the bottle but he only took a little sip from it.

He nodded and gave an okay sign with his hand.

"I was just practicing my high note. Did I disturb you? Was I too loud?", he asked as he looked around probably thinking how far his scream can be heard from.

"No, I just...happened to hear you and I thought you're sick. Sorry, it's in my system to assume people get sick easily.", I said to him while taking a step back from standing too close in front of the sofa he was sitting on.

He nodded again and this time, he added a smile.

"You're a doctor, right?", he asked me.

"A third year resident to be exact.", I admitted specifically to him.

"Ah...can I call you doctor then? Or not yet?", he asked when I was going to excuse myself from there.

I nodded slowly before answering, "My patients call me that way but I'm not yet an official doctor unless I finish my residency this year."

Jungkook looked at me as if he understood before he speaks, "I'll just call you Dr Park from now on. It's too long to call you Resident Park."

He smiled as I giggled at his attempt to sound funny with me. Honestly, I got that a lot even from my first year of residency.

"Um, I need to go to the kitchen. You can continue practicing your...high note. I won't disturb you, Jungkook-ssi.", I excused myself as I thought of what he does for life that he needs to practice...doing a perfect high note.

"Oh, are you going to cook? For dinner?", he stopped my movement and I nodded to him. "Do you need help? I can help you if you want.", he said as he stood up from the sofa.

I shook my head and crossed my hands.

"I wanted to help to repay you for letting me stay here.", he added.

"No, it's okay, Jungkook-ssi. I don't need help. It's not that hard to cook for three.", I told him before he sighed in defeat.

"Oh, anyway..where's Jimin hyung? I haven't seen him since after he showed the whole house to me.", he asked as he looked at the lonely staircase.

I looked at the same direction before my eyes took a glance at the room located in the middle between my room and his room. I remembered I scolded Jimin when he came into my room and I was only in a towel walking out of the bathroom. I chased him away from my room and I have not seen him for two hours now. I think he hid in the middle room which has become his office after I asked him to change his workplace from the living room to that room.

"He's got something to do upstairs. Don't mind him. He'll come down when he feels hungry.", I said to Jungkook before I really excused myself to the kitchen.

🥀🥀🥀

Park Jimin's POV

The movie finally ended with the two lead roles kissing and smiling to each other and then, the screen showed the title of the movie.

To All The Boys: P.S. I Still Love You

I yawned as soon as the title was shown. Honestly, why is everyone into this movie? I spent literally three hours and a half to watch both series only to find them just a boring teenage romance movie that is not realistic. Or maybe that was just me?

"Argh...", I stretched my back and it was a bit painful for me. I should never lie on the sofa for too long. I regretted it now.

I put back my laptop on the work desk and looked at the door.

"Will she only stay in that room for the whole day?", I asked myself before I headed to the door. I looked at the wall clock when it made a noise. It is 8 PM now. "She can't be staying in the room right now.", I told myself as I knew that Chaeyoung always spend her time downstairs until 9 or 10 PM. I did not know exactly what she does but for sure, she is downstairs at the moment.

I went to her room for a while to check and went downstairs after finding nobody in the room. When I reached the first floor, I looked around and saw the kitchen's lights are turned on.

"I knew it.", I smiled to myself, feeling proud that I knew Chaeyoung. A bit.

I walked there as I felt hungry and wanted to see what she is doing in the kitchen.

"No, Jungkook-ssi. I said it's okay."

"It's alright. I'll do it."

"Jungkook-ssi, come on...you're a guest here."

"My mom said I should help others if I asked help from them. You and Jimin hyung clearly helped me by letting me stay here so..."

I cleared my throat as I stepped inside the kitchen seeing Chaeyoung and Jungkook talking at the dining table.

"Oh, hyung! You came at the right time. Come over here, look at what your wife made for dinner.", Jungkook was the one speaking first to me as I saw Chaeyoung avoiding my eyes and stayed quiet while setting up the dining table. "Hyung, you're so lucky to have a good cook like her as your wife.", he whispered to me which made me smile a little.

"Well..everyone's here so let's eat, shall we?", Chaeyoung spoke to us as she took her seat first.

Less than half an hour, we finished eating and Chaeyoung went straight to the dishwasher to clean the dishes. I saw Jungkook stacking the dishes that need to be cleaned so I quickly stood up before I took the dishes from him. I cannot let him help Chaeyoung when I am here to help her.

"Give them to me, Kook. You can go to the front watching TV or something.", I sounded a little demanding but I cannot help it.

Luckily, Jungkook did as I told so I walked up to stand beside Chaeyoung to help her.

"What are you doing?", she looked a bit surprised to see me but I ignored it.

I stole a glance to the entrance of the kitchen before I answer, "I'm doing the usual. Helping you with the dishes, my dear."

Chaeyoung gave me a look in response, "What?"

"Just play along with me. We don't know when Jungkook will appear and see us together.", I whispered to her before she rolled her eyes at me as if she is annoyed with me.

Within a few minutes, we were done with the dishes and we walked out to go to the living room together. As much as Chaeyoung wanted to stay away from me, I cannot let her go away so I held her arm and brought her to sit on the sofa with me. Jungkook was sitting opposite from us and he smiled as he saw both of us.

"Hyung, you really look happy now that you are married. I envy you but at the same time, I'm happy for you.", Jungkook suddenly made that comment out of nowhere. I knew it, he wanted to see if I really am happy or not.

I smiled to him for his concern before Chaeyoung tried to stand up but I just pulled her waist so she sits down again.

"Jimin-ssi! Shit...I need to...take a shit. I'm sorry.", Chaeyoung almost blew off our act before I chuckled when she finished her sentences.

Jungkook just smiled as Chaeyoung left us.

"She's so funny.", he stated.

"She ate a lot. Forgive her.", I replied before we both enjoyed the latest episode of Runningman with laughter.

Ten minutes later, Chaeyoung came back and an idea suddenly hit me.

"Chae, can you help me?", I asked as I turned myself to the side so she is facing my back.

"What...is it, Jiminie?", I almost forgot to reply when I heard the way she called my name. Luckily, my mind told me to focus on what I was thinking to do.

"Umm...could you please..massage my shoulders? My muscles sore badly there because of too much work. Can you, babe?", I asked her as I acted to move my shoulders in a painful way.

I did not hear a reply from her mouth but I can feel her delicate hands behind my back. Specifically on my shoulders and she started massaging slowly. I swear I could see Jungkook looking at us in awe from the side. Perfect!

Just when the TV played a commercial, Jungkook's phone rang loudly in the living room.

"Oh, my mom! Excuse me, guys!", he said before he ran away to go upstairs.

I shook my head as I thought of how big he is to still be a mama's boy. He really loves his mother and gets excited whenever she calls. I was smiling at the thought before I felt a hard push from the back.

"What was that for?", I turned around to see a grumpy face Chaeyoung.

"Could you please..massage my shoulders? My muscles sore badly because of too much work. Can you, babe? I know you were just making fun of me. I hate you.", she said before she stood up and left me speechless until she is gone from my sight.

"But I'm not lying though.", I uttered while touching my sore shoulder.

🥀🥀🥀

Please don't be mad about the movie. I watched it and I love all the series actually. 😬

Stay safe, my dear readers! Wherever you are, stay safe and please take care of yourself well. 😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 6.1K 110
When the emotionless man who is cold as ice couldn't sit still after accidentally bumped into an innocent fluff ball and just couldn't stop thinking...
154K 3.7K 20
She was forced to marry a man she never wanted. But end up falling in love with him. He was cold,rude to others but he was soft towards her. He reali...
17.3K 1K 40
Read to see how they go from stealing each other's hearts to claiming it. Jennie could never think that she could be loved this way, she never thoug...
36.1K 1.2K 26
He sucks on my soft skin making me gasp, "Let this serve as a reminder that you are taken, Mrs.Kim" he whispered as his finger caressed the mark he l...