Melting the Ice | Lee Suho...

Door Claudia_0518

"You are melting the coldness of his heart, Gim Mi!" --- Time had passed since Miyoung didn't set a food in S... Meer

Cast & Synopsis
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 37

3K 117 24
Door Claudia_0518

A/N: Because I've graduated from highschool today, there will be two chapters today. Enjoy!!

•••

•••

Miyoung came back from school about an hour ago. It had been a normal school day. She found out Seojun got a job for Junkyung at his coffee place. The two of them seemed to be close. No one still knew about Miyoung's and Suho's relationship. Miyoung wanted to talk about it to him but hadn't still found the time.

Please, I just want to talk.
I'll be at About a Coffee at 6 pm.

After doing her homework, she went to the living room to relax. That was when she saw it. Miyoung looked at the text her father sent him on Stargram. The last time they talked seemed to not be enough for him.

The Gim girl wondered why he wanted to talk to her so much. Why now all of the sudden? What did he want? She kept wondering and wondering but found no good reasons.

Please, I just want to talk.
I'll be at About a Coffee at 6 pm.

Miyoung looked. She sighed.

Ok, Miyoung sent.

Even though a big part of her told her to not go, Miyoung was curious. She wanted to know. After all of these years, she wanted to know.

That was how she found herself at 'About a coffee'. It wasn't even six in the afternoon yet but she couldn't stay home. She was too anxious and nervous to stay at home. She was glad he chose this place.

"Gim Mi? Hi!" Jukyung beamed, waving at her friend.

"Hi," Miyoung smiled back. "How's work?"

"Pretty good! The other staff members are so kind and caring. Oh, what do I serve you?" She remembered.

"Nothing. I'm just here to talk to someone,"

"Oh? To Suho?" Jukyung wiggled her eyebrows. Miyoung chuckled but shook her head.

"To my father," Miyoung said, making Jukyung frowned. "I didn't see him for a while. My mother and him are divorced,"

"Oh...,"

"He was... violent with us," Miyoung admitted.

Since Jukyung told Miyoung her secret, Miyoung felt like she had to tell hers too. They were friends and Miyoung trusted her. She was reassured to know Jukyung was there while she would be talking to her father.

"It's actually freeing to tell a friend," Miyoung smiled.

"Thank you for trusting me enough to share it," Jukyung softly smiled. "I'll be there if needed, okay?"

Miyoung nodded and thanked her.

She then went to sit at a table. Miyoung was nervous but it was mostly apprehension. She didn't know how it would turn out.

Miyoung took a deep breath. Behind the bar, Jukyung was doing cheering signs to Miyoung. The latter couldn't help but chuckle. She was relieved.

After a moment the door of the coffee shop opened. Miyoung looked up and tensed. He was there, looking nervous. Miyoung kept silent and waited for him to sat in front of her.

"Hi, thanks for coming," Mr. Moon smiled as he took a sit. "I thought you wouldn't,"

"I still think about leaving," Miyoung unconsciously said.

"You want something to eat?"

"No, I'm fine,"

"Congrats on your deal with IOPE, by the way," he said convivially. "You're really successful," he smiled.

"It's no thanks to you," Miyoung shot back blankly. "Because you never cared about me and was never there,"

Mr. Moon kept quiet. He looked down to his coffee, avoiding her cold gaze.

"And school-"

"Please, can you not- do that? I can't with the part when you try to act like you are my father," Miyoung asked, uncomfortable at the most. Mr. Moon kept quiet again. "Now what do you want? Money?" Miyoung asked.

"No," Mr. Moon looked up. "I want to catch up. I want to be part of your life again,"

Miyoung scoffed. Was he joking?

"Then you should have thought about it before hitting mom and I," Miyoung coldly said. "You made mom's and I's life a living hell. You put us into misery. You wanted a boy anyway," Miyoung listed, containing her anger.

"I never meant it," the man quickly denied.

"So you don't get to come back after all these years and ask to be part of my life when you did nothing for me," Miyoung coldly said, as she ignored his interruption.

"What I did is unforgivable," Mr. Moon admitted. "It was a dark period. My life was falling apart. There was tension between your mother and me, I lost my job... and I found shelter in alcohol... but it was never against the two of you,"

"Wasn't it?" Miyoung asked, not convinced. "It may explain why you did what you did, but it doesn't excuse it."

"Miyoung-"

"I never knew what it's like to have a father," Miyoung continued. "I always thought that it was maybe my fault. That I was not a good daughter. That I may have disappointed you. I tried to understand. For years I thought I was to be blamed but then, I looked around. And saw I did nothing wrong. You may be my biological father, but I don't consider you as my father. So don't come ever again to my school and stop trying to be a good father,"

"I know I hurt you and your mother-"

"It's way more than just a hurting," Miyoung snapped. "I have a life and I want it to stay the way it is. And you're not part of it. I did everything without you, and I still don't need you,"

"I'm trying to fix what I screwed up. I went to treatment and I'm sober now. I'm changed," Mr. Moon said. "Give me a second chance, please," he pleaded.

"I'm sorry... But every time I see you, I see mom crying. I see you slapping her. I see you grabbing my hair. So I'm sorry there's a valley between us. And I'm sorry that I don't think I can forgive you," Miyoung took a deep breath and stood up. "The wounds are too deep,"

"I... I understand," Mr. Moon said. "I'm happy I got to talk with you. I won't bother you anymore,"

"Goodbye,"

Miyoung slightly bowed and left.

When she came back home, the sky was dark. She fell in her sofa and let out a long sigh. Now that Miyoung had talked to her father, now that they told each other everything, Miyoung felt lighter. She felt like it was the beginning of something new. A new era. And this new era, Miyoung wanted to be herself. She wanted to be free and do whatever she wanted.

Suddenly, she heard her phone ringing. She took it and picked up without checking the ID.

"Hello?" she asked without any energy.

"Hi," Suho greeted. Miyoung quickly sat up and smiled. "Did I bother?"

"No, no," she smiled.

"You're sure? You sound dishearted," Suho asked worried.

"Yes, it's just- I just talked with my father today," Miyoung told.

"What?" Suho didn't sound please by the news.

"We talked at a coffee. He said he wanted to be part of my life. I think he was sincere but I don't think I can forgive him. Maybe one day we could talk normally but, I don't know,"

"How are you feeling?"

"Lighter, free, but sad at the same time," Miyoung admitted. Suho didn't answer right away but then said:

"Want to come over? I'm at the dojo," he said.

"You are training?"

"Yes. You want to learn taekwondo?" Suho offered. Miyoung smiled.

"I'm on my way," Miyoung said.

The model quickly left her apartment and headed to the dojo. Suho had sent her the address. Miyoung was happy to do somethinghe liked. She wanted to try everything he liked. After a few minutes on walk, she finally arrived.

"Working out makes me feel better," Suho said as he tightened his belt.

After she arrived, Miyoung had changed into a taekwondo suit. She was now facing Suho.

"How do we do? I never tried before," Miyoung asked quite excited.

"Grab my collar," Suho said.

Miyoung nodded and did what she was told too.

"I'll grab your sleeve," he said and did it. "and here," he grabbed her sleeve near her shoulder then turned around, his back facing Miyoung, and placed her arm over his shoulder.

"And then,"

Miyoung gasped, surprised, as she was struggling to stay still on Suho's back. He had bent down, pulling on Miyoung's arm as if he was about to swing her down.

"Yah- Put me down!" Miyoung struggled.

Suho chuckled and put Miyoung down. Miyoung tried to do the same thing to Suho but miserably failed. Instead he wrapped his arm around her shoulder blade and lifted her. Suho chuckled once again, finding her adorable, and complimented her. He told her to use the skill he taught her.

"But you are more experienced than I am," Miyoung pouted, already defeated.

"Manage to do it and I'll grant you a wish," Suho said.

It was enough to ignite Miyoung competitiveness.

"Really? You promise?" Miyouun excitedly asked to be sure.

"Why would I lie?" he smiled.

"Okay," Miyoung inhaled and exhaled.

She got into fighting stance and Suho copied her. Miyoung tried her best to make Suho fall but each time she failed. He was too strong and too experience for her. But she wouldn't give up. She was determined. Miyoung tried to flip Suho over once again but instead, he was the one who make her fall over. But Suho quickly put his hand behind her head to prevent her to hurt herself. Miyoung felt her heart beating fast as Suho's looked at her straight into her eyes, hovering her. Suho was frozen, looking at Miyoung as if she was the most beautiful thing he saw on Earth. And to him, she was. But on the other hand, Miyoung took the moment as an opportunity to win. She stood on her elbow, almost closing the gap between Suho and her. The Lee boy was about to lean to kiss Miyoung but she pushed him on the side and he laid on his back.

"I win! I fliped you over," Miyoung beamed.

"But you cheated," Suho said, sitting up.

"You never said how I should do it," Miyoung argued.

"Mmm," Suho only said.

"What? You're mad?" Miyoung chuckled.

"Mmm," Suho said again, looking away.

"But I'm just a beginner," Miyoung said as she moved closer to him.

"That's not because of that," Suho pouted.

"Then why-" Miyoung cut herself off and then chuckled. She cupped Suho's face with her hands and made him look at her. "Is it because I didn't kiss you?" she asked, already knowing the answer.

"Mmm," he nodded.

Miyoung giggled. She found Suho adorably cute. She then leaned closer and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Happy?" she asked.

"No," Suho said.

The Lee boy then cupped her cheek and kissed her. Miyoung smiled as she tilted her head on the side. They lips moved together as Suho wrapped his other arm around Miyoung's waist, bringing her closer to him. Miyoung wrapped her arms around Suho's neck as he deepened the kiss.

"Now I'm happy," Suho said after pulling away.

Miyoung giggled and looked away. She always felt more than just flustered every time Suho kissed her. She had to admit, he kissed really well. But Miyoung had never kiss no one else so she didn't really know. All she knew was that she loved Suho.

"You won so what's you wish?" Suho asked, coming back to their first topic.

Miyoung thought about it a second. Then an idea crossed her mind. Since she talked about it with Seojun, Miyoung had thought about it often.

"I know," Miyoung smiled.

"What is it?"

"I'm going to ask you something and I want you to be sincere and honest with me," Miyoung said.

Suho nodded.

"What do you feel about hiding our relationship?" Miyoung asked, looking straight at Suho's eyes.

Suho kept a quiet for a few seconds, looking down. He met Miyoung's eyes again.

"I don't mind-"

"Be sincere," Miyoung cut him off. She knew he was lying. Otherwise, he would have answered right away.

Suho sighed and looked down.

"I want to tell everyone," he admitted. "But the fact that you're my girlfriend don't change either way so I really don't mind,"

Miyoung stared at him a moment. She knew he would answer that but she wanted to hear it from him. Who would like to be hidden and kept in the dark?

"Let's tell them," Miyoung said.

"What?" Suho looked at her. "Don't force yourself. If you don't want to-"

"It's not that," Miyoung shook her head. "I got to think about it often lately. And thinking back, making you hide under the table was stupid," she chuckled as Suho smiled at the memories. He'd rather laugh about it.

"I don't want us to hide our faces to go on a date or going to a faraway place just to meet. It's sad to do," Miyoung truthfully said. "I want to tell them. I was scared of rumors but... I'm with you so I know it will be alright," she softly smiled.

"Let's tell them, then," Suho softly smiled and pecked her lips.

Miyoung smiled back and they stood up. They went to the changing rooms (separated of course). Suho was the first one to leave. He waited for Miyoung outside. When she was done, Miyoung joined Suho outside. The sidewalk was wet. It seemed like it rained. As they were about to leave, a bus driver passed them but rolled on a puddle, splashing water on them. Suho shielded Miyoung with his body by taking her in his arms but it was too late. Miyoung looked up at Suho and they burst into laughter. Suho whipped the water off Miyoung's hair then kissed her forehead, unaware of a pair of eyes watching them.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

40.9K 1.1K 12
❝ sometimes when you open up to people, you let the bad in with the good, that's all. ❞ [ a true beauty au fic ] [ han seojun x fem!oc ] [ based off...
408K 13.6K 49
The story of a stubborn girl who was so desperately in love with her best friend, but has to watch him fall in love with someone else. A book of misu...
10.8K 252 36
After completing High School and College, Han Seo Jun moved out of his house and lived alone, where he got to focus on his career of becoming an idol...
3.4K 243 56
She might have an icy cold appearance, but deep down she was warm. "I once cared too much" Those glassier eyes have proven that she was hurt. A TBZ...