Love of a Mother

By Klaroline_TvdTo

I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. Caroline grew up with the Mikaelsons, when... More

Marcellus
Party
Mikael
Memories
Mates
Re-Posal
Mother- Son Day
Klaroline Wedding
Bahamas
Beach Day
Party
Fun Party
Pregnant?!
Linked?
Bennett Witch
Goodbye, My Sons
Chambre De Chasse
Reunited
Stebekah Wedding

Alone Time

706 21 2
By Klaroline_TvdTo

Caroline's POV
          It has been a year, and everything is perfect. Henrik is a year and a half old. He is the most adorable son. Nik, and I spend all of our time, with Henrik, watching him grow. Rebekah and Stefan are planning their wedding, which is going to be in five months. Davina, and Kol are engaged.

   Anyway, I woke up, and Nik wasn't in bed. I got out of bed, and put on my blue dress with my black heels, and went to Henrik's nursery. When I walked in, he wasn't in his crib. I heard Henrik's giggles, coming from Nik's office. I opened the door, and Nik was bouncing Henrik on his knee, and doing some paperwork on his desk.

   I quietly left the room, and went downstairs to the kitchen. I grabbed a blood bag out of the fridge and drank it. Marcellus came into the kitchen and said, " Morning, Mom."

  I said, " Morning, Marcellus."

   He said, " Where's dad, and Henrik?"

   I said, " Your father and Henrik is up in his office. I was just about to go up, and take Henrik on a stroll in the city. Did you want to join us?"

  He smiled, and said, " I would love to."

   I heard footsteps from the courtyard. I sped to the courtyard, and there stood Jackson, the crescent alpha. I said, " Jackson. What are you doing here?"

   He said, " Klaus wanted to talk."

  Someone said, " Jackson."

   I turned around, and Nik was walking over to us, with Henrik in his arms. I said, " Why do you need to talk to Jackson?"

   Nik said, " I'll tell you later, my love."

    I said, " Alright. Henrik, Marcellus and I are going to take a walk around the city."

   He gave Henrik to me, and I held him on my hip. Nik kissed my cheek, and I walked over to the front door, where Marcellus was with Henrik's stroller.

    I put Henrik in his stroller, and we walked out of the house, and down the street. Marcellus insisted on pushing the stroller. We walked down the street, and I said, " So, when can I meet this girl you're seeing?"

   He said, " I don't think that would be a good idea."

  I said, " Why not? I'm your mother, I have a right to know who my son is dating."

    He said, " I know, Mom. It's just you will go all overprotective, and scare her away."

  I said, " You've been seeing her for six months, and she's a vampire. I think she will be fine."

  He sighed and said, " You might be able to meet her at Aunt Rebekah's, and Stefan's wedding."

    I said, " Great. I can't wait to meet her."

  He nodded, and we continued talking, and walking.

   Two hours later, we arrived back at the house. Everyone is in the courtyard, I picked Henrik out of the stroller, and went upstairs to his nursery, and changed his diaper. I headed back downstairs, and sat Henrik down, and he played with his toys. I sat beside Nik, and Kol joined Henrik on the ground. Sometimes it's like Kol is also a child.

     Henrik grabbed Kol's finger, and tried to bite it. Kol smirked, and said, " Seems like he is learning."

    We all laughed. I said, " So, Nik why were you meeting with Jackson, today?"

  He said, " It was about turning the crescents into hybrids."

  I said, " The only way you can turn hybrids is with Doppelgänger blood."

   Elijah said, " He knows. Stefan had spoken to Elena, earlier."

    Davina said, " Elena and Damon are talking about turning her into a vampire, so you might want to turn some hybrids, fast."

     Stefan said, " He won't turn her until after Klaus has some of her blood."

  I said, " Okay. Why are you so interested in making hybrids, now?"

   Nik said, " It's for Henrik's protection."

   I said, " Fine."

  Rebekah said, " Care, let's go."

  I said, " Where?"

    Kat said, " We are going upstairs to get you ready for tonight."

  I said, " We aren't going anywhere tonight."

    Davina said, " Yes, you are. You and Klaus are going out."

  I said, " Why?"

   Nik said, " Well, we haven't had much alone time, for a year. So, I asked Elijah to watch Henrik for tonight."

   Kol said, " Wait, you and Care Bear haven't been doing anything? No wonder why it's been so quiet at night."

   Kol laughed, and I smacked his head. Kol said, " Come on, Care. It was funny. The fact that you and Nik haven't been doing it for a year!"

   I whispered, " It's not the first time."

    I tried not to have anyone hear, that. But everyone looked at me. Kol said, " What do you mean it's not the first time?"

    I sighed and said, " Nik, and I have gone forty years without doing it."

   Kat said, " What?"

    Rebekah said, " When was this?"

  I said, " It was 480 years ago. After Nik and I made up, and we all ran to Paris. I was still pissed at Nik for what he did, so that was his punishment."

   Elijah said, " Forty years? Wow. I have hardly seen you two go a day without being all over each other."

  I said, " Things change. Nik, and I focused all of our time on Henrik."

Kat said, " More reason, for you both to go out tonight. We can watch Henrik."

  I said, " Are yous sure?"

  Marcellus said, " Yes, mom. Go out with Dad, and have fun."

   I sighed and said, " Fine."

   Us girls went upstairs to my room, and they went into my closet, to find a dress. An hour later, they eventually found a red, dress with my red heels. I got a shower, and put on the dress, with my red heels.

    We went downstairs, and Nik was holding Henrik. I walked over to him, and he said, " You look beautiful, my love."

   I said, " Thank you, Nik."

   Elijah came over and said, " Have fun. You two."

     I kissed Henrik's forehead, and Nik handed Henrik to Elijah. I said, " Bye, Henrik. Make sure Kol doesn't start telling him bedtime stories about bloodshed."

  Kol said, " He is going to have to learn, sooner or later."

    I rolled my eyes, and Elijah said, " Henrik will be fine with his Aunts, Uncles, and big Brother."

      Nik grabbed my hand, and as he basically pulled me out the door. I said, " Bye, Henrik."

    We made it out the front door, and I said, " Are you sure they can handle Henrik?"

  Nik said, " He is going to be fine. We are only going to be gone a couple hours. If anything needs our attention, they will call."

  I said, " You're right. So, where are we going?"

  He said, " Our spot."

   I nodded, and we flashed to our spot, that overlooked the city. There was a picnic waiting, and we sat down, and ate, and drank the wine. We talked, and ate.

  We sat on the grass, and I had my back, leaning against his chest. I said, " This is nice."

  He said, " It is, love."

   I said, " I'm sorry, we haven't had much alone time."

   He said, " It's not your fault, love. We just didn't want to see Henrik grow up too fast. We don't want to miss anything."

   I said, " Yeah. Did you know Marcellus is going to bring the girl he has been seeing to the wedding?"

  Nik said, " Yep."

  I said, " How do you know?"

  He said, " Marcellus told me a month ago. He wanted my advice on introducing the girl to you. He is worried that you might end up killing the girl."

  I said, " I haven't even met her. I can't believe he told you a month ago, and he only just told me today."

     Nik nodded. We sat there for a while more, enjoying the silence. Nik kissed my neck, and up my jaw. I turned around, and kissed his lips. Things got heated from there.

Four hours later, we got dressed, and flashed to the house. We walked in, and I said, " Where's Henrik?"

  Elijah said, " He is sleeping. Don't worry."

  I said, " I will always worry."

  Kol smirked and said, " So, you both got some alone time."

    Nik said, " Yes, we did. Now, we are going to check on Henrik, and go to sleep."

   Kol said, " I will be sure to have my ear plugs in, tonight."

    I rolled my eyes, and Nik and I went upstairs to Henrik's nursery. We checked on Henrik, and he is sleeping peacefully. We went to our room, and changed into our pjs. We laid down, and soon went to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 325 10
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. So, when Hope was being thrown out of Malivore, she told Ryan she would find a w...
26.4K 731 35
I do not own these characters. Those rights go to Julie Plec. This is a love story between Caroline Forbes and Niklaus Mikaelson. None of this i...
9.3K 228 13
Sequel to Our Love Lasts Forever(Klaroline) I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. This takes place 15 years, wh...
89.5K 1.9K 26
Once Henrik Mikaelson is now Henry James. Being reincarnated and getting his memories later on, will henry look for his siblings or stay hidden? Movi...