Creativity Must Be Present {O...

By irl_BraadVengolor

Title Says All I do accept requests^^ :3 !!MAY CONTAIN MANGA/SHOW SPOILERS!! !!CHAPTERS CONTAINING THIS CONTE... More

Request Page (Closed)
30 Minutes.
The Bathrooms.
Making Dreams Come True
got tagged bitches
Happy Birthday, Blasty Babe!
At Fault
Anniversary
Bloody Orchids
Oops
Loyalty
Secret Society
The Best Kind of High
Haircut
You Can Do Anything
Until You're Well Again
Rock You Like a Hurricane
The First Move ("Oops" Pt. 2)
A Tagged Part Appears!
Protective Dork
Ink and Smoke
!!Do Not Touch!!
Villains Never Get a Happy Ending
It's Just a Prank, Bro-
Trade.
You're... What?
Not-So-First Impressions
I Ain't Ever Seen Aizawa with a Partner-
Perfect
It'll Be Alright
Flirt and Avoid, That's the Strat.
!!Announcement!!
One of Those Nights
!!ANOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Shouldn't Be Delivery, But It Is
X Stone World Promise X
Meisters and Weapons; Gods and Regalia's
Boys Can Be Ballerina's, Too
Yeah... i'M a gAmEr
Subnautic Danger
If You Don't, You'll Regret It
You
Did.
Until Morow
!!UPDATE!!
30k Special(Preview)
One Last Rodeo
Dumpling!
Poof. Thot Gone.
Strain
Secret Snuggles from a Man Built Like Burnt Toast
HEY YOU COME LOOK AT THIS(Voting Open)
UPDATE(The Arcana+)
Black-Eyed Brawler
Tranquil Embrace
Eye Contact? Nah Fam-
*AGGRESSIVE TRUMPET NOISEEEEEEES*
henlo(a few tings)
Wolf Form

FELL IN LOVE WITH A GUY AT THE ROCK SHOW- uh, Hidden Room? Rock Band? Rock Band

1K 14 5
By irl_BraadVengolor

Alternative title: My New Best Friend's a Metalhead

Kyoutani Kentarou x Secret Rocker! Male Reader

OKAY, if you've ever read my bio, you'd know that I'm a HUGE Kyoutani simp - unapologetically - but, it seems I've never even written a single oneshot about him. So, that's what I'm doing here!

Basically, (Y/n) is in a secret band he put together that practices in a totally not cliché secret room in the school. That room just so happens to be located a few feet away from the hallway that leads directly to the gym building. I'll let the rest be told below. Oh! And uh, you're gonna have sorta longer hair - like punk-style. No choice. It just fits ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also, if you've never heard of Less Than Jake before this, you're welcome. This song is titled "All My Best Friends are Metalheads".

"Hey, sorry I'm late!" (Y/n) said, a smile on his face as he walked through the door.

"Dude, you're almost half an hour late. What the hell were you doing?" Hiroyuki asked, tying his dyed neon green hair back out of his eyes and picking up his sticks.

"Yeah really, it doesn't usually take that long to get from your last period to here." Koujima piped in, tuning his bright blue Gibson as he sat atop one of the speakers.

"I wanted to help Haru with cleaning duty," (Y/n) shrugged, "so sue me." The punk rolled his eyes playfully and chuckled.

"You'd never think the second most punk-ass lookin' guy in the whole school would care so much about helping someone clean a classroom." Noriko laughs to himself, subconsciously plucking at his bright orange bass guitar strings as he waited for the others to be ready.

"Well ex- cuse me for wanting to be helpful!" The (h/c) teen stuck his tongue out at the noirette, the both of them sharing a chuckle after no more than a second.

"I'd tease you for liking the girl, but uh," Izumu pitched in his deep voice, gesturing at their lead singer with a shrug and a chuckle as he finished tuning his twelve-string neon purple electric.

"Alright," (Y/n) started, getting the rest of the band to stand up, drum sticks in position and guitar straps over shoulders. "Let's go."

The guitars struck and the drums beat once, (Y/n) quickly tore the tie from his hair, letting it fall on beat - and banging his head each time the drums hit, smiling to get into the music.

Leaning the mic stand away for a few seconds, he jumped twice with the cymbals before yanking the stand back up to sing.

'' You think it's strange, that there's a way
Of how you looked, and how you act, and how you think
Pretend they're not the same as you ''

'' You think it's strange, that there's a way
Of how you looked, and how you act, and how you think
Pretend they're not the same as you ''

'' Do you know about her strength in convictions
Or how she puts all her faith in religion
Did we take the time to really discover
How little
We know about each other! ''

'' Keep us from sayin' anything!
Can't separate from everything
And all this really means is
You're one in a crowd
And you're paranoid in every sound
You're not the friend
You won't miss anyhow! ''

~~~~~
PoV change brought to you by: an Alaskan Malamute puppy with an impeccable concept of time and time management.

"Now Iwaizumi's gonna be mad. All because you just had to pet that dog that was wondering around our school halls." Yahaba snapped. The blonde scoffed and rolled his eyes in return.

"You are the biggest pain I have ever felt in my ass." As soon as those words left his mouth, the brunette took a second of silence, eyes focused on the floor.

Kentarou had to keep his eyes down as well, trying his hardest not to laugh his stomach to death at his bickering -dumb- teammate.

"Not a word of this. Ever."

As the pair neared the doors to the gym, the usually silent Wing Spiker slowed his pace to a stop, upon hearing quiet music coming from somewhere beyond the wall next to him.

"What is that?" He spoke up, nearly giving Yahaba a heart attack.

"Jesus! What? The music?"

Kentarou nods.

"I dunno. Must be some delinquents again. I've heard their dumb punk shit every week fo the past month or so. They really need to find them and trash that radio."

The blonde snaps his head towards the other, giving him a look of disbelief.

"What? The only reason you've never heard it is because you always have your earbuds in. And the only reason you don't have them in today is because you forgot them." Shigeru rolled his eyes, continuing to walk - as to not be even more late.

Noticing the scowling teen wasn't following, he didn't stop; he only waved and shouted over his shoulder, "Fine, be late as hell and get your ass chewed out again."

Kentarou ignored him and neared the wall, pressing an ear to it to hear whatever was going on. The music suddenly came to stop after an off chord was struck - followed by muffled speech and laughter.

He let a quiet chuckle loose from his lips as he heard what sounded like a cymbal being hit - on accident it seemed when the laughter picked up.

"Fuckin'- fingers-!" He started being able to make out the words when he plugged his other ear with his finger.

"Dude, how- how many times have you practiced this song?" Someone else asked, their voice a little deeper and a lot smoother than the previous one.

"I'VE BEEN PLAYIN' GUITAR FOR THREE YEARS!" The voice from before exclaimed, earning more laughter from the others inside - and another chuckle from Kentarou.

"It's like a cURSE!" A new voice - a little more high in pitch and upbeat than the other two - said through their cackles.

"Aww, come one guys, don't pick on him! It's not Yuki's fault he skipped a bEAT-!" Something was clearly being thrown at this other, other, other new voice, judging by the way their voice cracked. And the sound that vibrated lightly through the walls.

A few more laughs were heard before he then heard a series of seemingly semi-heavy things being set on the floor and a myriad of footsteps.

Kentarou frantically shuffled away from the wall when he could feel the footsteps getting closer. When looking both ways down the hallway, he spotted the small white and grey fluff-puppy he had found and pet earlier, watching it in confusion as it trotted behind him happily and sat in front of the wall of an old trophy case.

Kentarou huffed in amusement when he saw the pup's tail was wagging back and forth over the floor.

That is, until he heard a click and a creak - then he took off towards the doors the to gymnasium in a brisk paced walk.

~~~~~
PoV change brought to you by: a Malamute pup named Chris. Don't ask, just accept it.

"Not to worry, I've still got about a week before I get pulled, so we can go back over it tomorrow!" (Y/n) said over his shoulder, pulling in and opening the sliding door.

"Got it. I'll keep working on getting my fingers to function, haha." Noriko rubbed the back of his head sheepishly, earning a pat on the back from each of his other bandmates.

"Don't sweat it, Nori! No one blames you - you can't exactly help it much." Hiroyuki reassured, taking his childhood friend's fingers in his own and drawing them to his lips to plant a peck across the knuckles.

"Right, of course." The bassist smiled back, squeezing his partner's hand in return.

"Alright Lovebirds, we gotta blast. The volleyball club is starting practice, and those outside walls aren't exactly soundproof." Itou chuckled, following their lead singer out the narrow doorway.

"Copy that!" Yuki replied, gesturing for Noriko to go first.

When they all left the room, (Y/n) grabbed the tiny latch, pulling the door closed and yanking it back in place with the rest of the wall.

"See you guys tomorrow!"

They all said their goodbyes and waved at each other.

"Heya, Chris! How's my favorite little puppy?" He noticed Chris wasn't even paying attention to him and his calls; instead, the Malamute was watching someone walk away to the double doors down the way.

"Huh..." He muttered,

"Weird."

××××

The next day, Kentarou had left his earbuds home - on purpose - and decided to stay after classes to lurk around that same hall from yesterday.

He did walk with Yahaba again (he doesn't know why, but they just end up meeting at the same split corridor and continue walking to practice), but he wasn't allowed at practice. He's been suspended, again, for being late for the third time since he's been back.

He and the brunette parted ways and Kentarou stayed leaning against the wall opposite the case. The next thing he heard was the sound of clicking paws against the wooden floor as they trotting gleefully just around the corner.

"You know Chris," the blonde heard a voice - the same (smooth/rough) (deep/higher-pitched) voice he heard behind that wall. "I hope you're not making other students late for class when you make your daily rounds."

The bumblebee-headed teen was perplexed, trying to remember if they had an American student transferred to this school. He continued to rack his brain until he heard a couple quiet yips in response.

'Oh,' he thought, 'the dog...'

As the voice rounded the corner, Kentarou couldn't tear his eyes away from the bright neon (color) of hair that had emerged.

The student didn't look like a student at all, dressed in (f/c) ripped skinny jeans, (r/c) Chuck Taylors, and a (f/b) muscle-t. There were at least twelve to thirteen bracelets on each of his wrists - some of them were for various different bands and singers, and the rest of them were from organizations; charities and projects.

Dare I say, a little under half of his personality and character was worn right there on his arms.

Getting lost in his thoughts, he hadn't noticed the unknown boy had gotten closer and was currently trying to snap him back to reality.

"Uh, hello? Are.. are you okay?"

Kentarou was shaken out of his thoughts, pulling his head back up to stare into (e/c) eyes. He nearly melted under the concerned gaze of this kid's eyes.

Passing down the hallway was a certain brunette; he slowed his pace as he watched the scene before him unfold. 'What in the...?'

"O-oh- um- I- y-yeah. Yeah, I'm- I'm fine, yeah." The blonde stuttered, clearing his throat and reapplying his usual scowl.

"Holy shit," a new voice caught their attention, "never thought I'd see the day you'd speak to someone in a full sentence, Mad Dog. If you could even call that jumbled mess a sentence!" He laughed.

"Is this a.. friend..? Of yours?" The (shorter/taller) asked, a brow cocked as he gestured a glance at the brunette in an Aoba Johsai volleyball jersey.

"Ha, no, we're more like people who know each other - but also just teammates." Yahaba chuckled.

"The name's Yahaba, this here is Mad Dog. That's just a stupid nickname our Captain gave him though, his real name is Kentarou, but you can most definitely call him Kyoutani. He would love to be friends with you." He shoved the angry teen forwards at the mysterious student in front of him as he continued towards the gym

"Have fun! And remember Mad Dog, you still don't have my home address so you can't come find me to kill me! You'll thank me later, anyways!" He shouted back.

'Fucking. Dick.' Kentarou thought to himself, his eyebrows knit together as those words of his annoying teammate kept bouncing off the walls of his head.

"Kyoutani, huh?" The student held out his hand for the other to shake, and he did. "I'm Pierce, but that's just a stupid nickname my friends gave me-"

"That's 'cause you've got a needle fetish~"

"Ooo~ needle fetish! Needle fetish~!"

The student's face drained of color and his eyes went wide. His kind welcoming smile had dropped when he first heard the other students shouting the words "needle fetish" through the halls in sing-song tones.

"Guys, come on- I don't have a needle fetish!" "Pierce" argued.

"Needle fetish~" Whispered one of the others, circling around Pierce's back with bottles of water in hand.

"Aw man- guys, he's right. He doesn't have a needle fetish." The tallest of the others shook his head, his solid black was tousled now, revealing large thick streaks of bright electric blue.

Everyone else looked at him with confusion on their faces.

"But I do speculate he has a pain kink!" He straighted his back suddenly and brought his feet together with his pointer finger in the air.

The others gasped and pretended to murmur and whisper around to each other until Pierce broke the bit - blushing furiously, of course. A fourth member of the posse approached the cluster, shaking his head silently with a small amused smile across his features.

"I don't have a pain kink, and I do. Not. Have. A needle fetish." He said.

"Yeah, he's right. His name isn't Pierce either." Spoke up a teen with bright neon green hair. He pulled it back into a messy bun, showing the rest of his fuzzy shaved scalp.

"His name is (L/n), but you can absolutely call him (Y/n)." A shorter student added, pushing and pulling his fingers back and forth.

"Could be just (L/n),"

"Or how about (Y/n) (L/n)?"

"Maybe even (N/n)!"

The cycle started up again before (Y/n) gestured them to the door by the trophy case.

"Aha!"

"Righto! We best be going lads!" They began to open the hidden door and file in - but of course, not before they stopped to perform.

"Lads? I thought we were Chaps!"

"Chaps? I thought we were the one percent!"

"One percent of what, ol' chum?"

"Why, the one percent of the people!"

"The people of what?"

"The people of the students!"

"The people of the students?"

"Whatever do you mean!"

"No need to fear for your safety, my fellows! For we are the people of the students who can see the beginning!"

"The beginning of what, wise fellow?"

"Hoho!" He bellows, giving his "best" old Englishman spice to it. In fact, it appears they were all doing an Englishman imitation. 'Boy, this never gets old..' (Y/n) thought with a small smile on his face.

"The beginning of us! My homies, we are going to go places! Places you've always dreamed of!" The rest of the group ooed and awed.

"And it all starts with a song!"

××××

The gang got all of their equipment set up; the speakers plugged in, the guitars in the AMPs, the mic tests, drumming practices and warmups, guitars tuned. Everything was ready to go.

"Okay. Now that we have the.. embarrassing bits from the peanut gallery out of the way," the others bowed, taking it as a compliment to their flawless production. "Time to introduce the band!"
-
"Here we have our lead guitar and backup vocals one, Itou Koujima!" (Y/n) gestured to the tallest of the group, with thick, vibrant electric blue streaks accompanying his short layered and fluffy jet black hair.

"Hi-ho," he took a small bow and tipped an imaginary hat.

"Our bassist and backup vocals two, Mitoraki Noriko!" The (h/c) male then points to a shorter teen with pitch black hair in a choppy layered medium length style. His bangs were dyed bright orange and cut thick. He clicks his tongue and nods his head once in welcome, "Pleasure to meet'ya, grouchy."

"Next is our twelve-string guitarist - who also pitches in as our acoustic guitarist, Kurohiko Izumi!" The third guitarist was most likely the second tallest to Koujima. He was in the process of tying up his long neon purple hair when he waved shortly and nodded as a reply. 'Not much of a talker. I can respect that.' Kyoutani thought to himself, nodding back.

"And last, but definitely not least..," (Y/n) gave a signal with a wave f his finger, starting the drums up on a drumroll for dramatic effect. The cymbals clashed for the announcement. "Our drummer! Kaito Hiroyuki!"

Kaito twirls his sticks and winks over towards Kentarou and (Y/n).

"He's a flirt by nature. He means no harm, so dont worry." The (h/c) smiles. The blonde mutters a "right" in reply.

"So, now that you've met our band - The Neo-Streaks - wanna hear a song or two?" Asked (Y/n), trying to contain the amount of interest and curiosity he felt for this guy he just met.

Kurohiko nudged their lead singer, muttering lowly in his alto-deep voice. "Don't forget about yourself, (Y/n)."

"Yeah!" Koujima piped up, "You are the one that pulled us all together as a band!"

(Y/n) sheepishly waved off their strings of compliments and demands to give himself a kickass introduction like he did everyone else.  Getting caught in the time paradox of Kyoutani's amber eyes, he shook himself back to reality when he realized the jersey he noticed before must have been for some kind of sports practice.

"Oh! Do you have practice?" The whole room was caught off guard with his sudden outburst, going silent at the question that seemed a little too loud.

"I- I mean, I couldn't help but catch the jersey in your bag from the corner of my eye..! Er- sorry."

"No, no it's fine. I can stay and listen. I'm suspended for being late, anyways." The blonde rubbed the back of his neck as he replied, flashing his gaze down to the wooden floor before letting them float back up to meet (Y/n)'s, almost instinctively.

"Ah- a-alright." He hooked up his mic stand, clearing his throat and stretching his chords a little for the most comfort.

"Hey, Kentarou," Yuki called out, the former acknowledging with a head snapped in his direction.

"Eved heard of Less Than Jake?"

[End Part 1]

WOW
THAT TOOK FUCKING  F O R E V E R  A N D  A  H A L F

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed! This was a part one oneshot for this idea. I'm already a little over 3100 words here, and I didn't want to drone it on for eternity, haha.

On that note!
I hope you enjoyed my late clusterfuck of a oneshot, and have a wonderfully stupendous day/night! And remember! Don't be afraid to submit your own oneshot!

Catch ya on the flip :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 2.1K 41
[COMPLETED] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ok hii this story is basically oneshots of alot of characters. You my beautiful reader are my oc!! You just get...
79.9K 1.1K 21
A series of imagines, blurbs, and preferences about the kakegurui gals for gals... Published: Aug 03, 2019 Update (Apr 29, 2020): I'm about to add th...
51.8K 857 34
Various ships and x readers - x readers will be gender neutral unless otherwise mentioned! -probably a lot of x readers, they're easier for me to wri...
32.1K 631 24
⚠️TW: SELF HARM, SUICIDAL THOUGHTS/ATTEMPTS, DEPRESSION, ANXIETY, SWEARING, THROWING UP/GAGGING, PANIC ATTACKS, EATING DISORDER, DEATH Izuku Midoriya...