Handcuffed To My Bully | Larr...

By hazxlouforever112

"What will it take for you to stop and actually pay attention?!" "Get down on your knees for me, baby" OR Lou... More

Prologue/ Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
End

Chapter 9

9.2K 321 547
By hazxlouforever112

Thank you guys for over 5K reads-what!? Thats so insane, every week this book gain 1K reads, you all are literally so amazing :).

Fun fact about the characters that are given a visual representation, their the main ones- Oliva isn't a main character, she doesn't really do anything apart from go on dates with Harry. Do you all still want a visual of her? X

Also fetus Ross-I can't, he's so adorable...but also hot, HELP.

Anywaysssssssss,

Hope you all are excited :) we've got a sPeCiAl gUesT in this one :/.

Also-a pic of Marcel in a chapter? Maybe?👀

Also, the weeks will be counted on Fridays since thats the day they got hancuffed. Today is monday (ironic) but its still in week one, just a bit of clarification because I don't want to confuse anyone :)

Yeah okay, I'll stop talking, go ahead and read :D

Ross on the side X

-

(Week 1, Day 3)
[Monday]

-

It was offical, Louis Tomlinson hated Harry Styles more than ever at this very moment; Harry had been getting on Louis' nerves since they both woke up this moring.

First it was being in more of a bitchy mood than usual.

Secondly there was saying goodbye to Gemma because as announced yesterday at church, she was leaving for collage, (which made Harry even more moody because him and Gemma are surprisingly very close).

So Harry decided to take all his anger and stress out on Louis since he was the one he not only hated the most in the world, but also the person that would be available at every point during the day.

And finally here they were, at their moring break at the cafe with their group of friends hanging out.

"I'm honestly suprised Harry and Louid haven't killed eachother yet." Gigi admitted while eating her lunch. "I mean, its Harry and Louis, what else would you expect?" Maya added.

Harry and Louis looked at eachother, both feeling really uncomfortable because of everything thats happened in the two days they were handcuffed.

"Is there anything you learned about eachother?"

"Its only been two days Maya, I doubt." Oh but Niall would certainly loose that bet-infact, they learned more about eachother than anyone at their lunch table.

"The only thing I learned is that Harry snores like pig-or a horse, both actually." Harry gave him a look. "What? Its not my fault! You keep me up!" That was one of the most useless lies Louis has ever told, he will admit that; since this project began he's had no choice but to sleep with Harry, and it was the best sleep he's gotten since 2018.

"Well you keep rolling ontop of me! I don't even get a chance to sleep in peace!" Now they were both lying, how nice.

"HEY!" Niall yelled to grab their attention, and suddenly the entire table got quiet. It was very rare for Niall to yell at someone-espically Louis or Harry.

"Stop it please! Well all this will end in a huge fight, today is already on a rocky start for everyone-lets just try to be nice to one another, please?" Niall was begging, and Louis felt a bit bad for Niall.

"But he-"

"Save it Harry, we don't care. Just shut up and try to get along with Louis!"

Nobody said anything after that, and it was kind of awakard and tense to say the least.

"Alright, I'm done." Harry announced five minutes later. "I'm still eating"

"To bad, I'm done and want to leave."

"Can't you just wait a minute? I'm starving-"

"No."

"Harry-"

"-Louis" Louis rolled his eyes and continued to eat. What happened to their plan of being nice to one another, really?

"Get up." Harry growled but Louis was unfazed, literally flipping Harry off and making eye contact as he continued to eat his lunch-fuming Harry to the brim.

"Well this isn't ending well.." Zayn mumbled lowely but everyone heard him.

Just as everyone thought Harry gave him pushing Louis because of a sigh that just slipped his lips, all of a sudden Louis was off the table; in Harry's arm bridal style and running away with him in his arms.

Everyone in the cafe was looking at them, and none of them knew how to react.

"Hey! You can't do that!" Louis argued once Harry placed him down in a stall and locked it. "I literally did."

"Whatever, I'm going to class."

"No your not, I need to have a talk with you and I don't want anyone to hear."

"So you think the bathroom is the best place? What if someone hears you?"

"I checked all the stalls, no one is here besides the two of us."

"Right..."

"Look, you can't tell anyone about Oliva and I. Please Louis, you can't tell anyone!" Louis looked a bit offended but also confused. "Why are you telling me this? I didn't even tell anyone in our friend group!"

"I don't care, you can easily text one of your sisters and they will tell everyone-nobody is supposed to know about our marriage."

"Okay, but why?"

"I can't tell you-"

"-you have to! You can't tell me to keep this a secert without giving me a reason!" Only half of it was true though; no matter how much Louis hates Harry, he knows right from wrong and still have some values left in him. He wasn't going to tell anyone because its none of his business, but he really wants to know why Harry wanted to keep it such a big secert.

"I-...no Louis, I don't-I can't trust you with this. We're not even friends god damn it!"

"If you tell anyone about my marriage then I'll tell everyone your gay. I'll make your life a living hell."

"It already is, but I dare you to try." Harry frowned. "What does that mean?"

"I'm sorry but I can't trust you with that information, to personal." Louis smirked at Harry.

"Fine then."

"Fine." But just as Louis was about to unlock the stall, he felt Harry pin him to it-both his hands pressed against the cold metal, Harry's hands stabbing into his own and Harry's face began to gradually get closer to Louis'.

"If this is your way of intimidating me, your not doing a good job." Louis boredly said, not even a bit effected by the lock he was in. "Let me promise you something Louis, if word gets around that I'm engaged to Oliva, I'm not the one you'll have to deal with." It was a warning tone. And by the look on Harry's face he was petrified as he spoke.

"Who then?"

"My dad."

"So?"

"Trust me Louis, when it comes to my marriage with Oliva, don't get yourself involved. We may hate eachother, but I'm warning you for your own good." And with that being said, Harry stepped away from Louis without saying another word-well, sort of.

Stupid handcuffs.

Because of the thing that was keeping Harry and Louis together, Louis was being dragged by Harry to their next class.

Of course Louis kept asking why, but after being ignored five times he got the hint and stopped asking. He only asked Harry to stop by his locker because he needed to get a few books before their English class with Ms. Alvarez.

"I hope Eleanor isn't here" Louis mumbled, more to himself than Harry. "Is it weird?"

"What is?"

"Knowing your gay and having girls flirt and throw themselves at you." Louis shrugged and asked if they could sit in Harry's seat instead. "Go sit inside, I'll be out." Louis nodded and sat himself in the chair in the corner-next to the wall.

"Anyways, what were you asking again?"

"You being gay, is it weird for you when girls throw themselves at you?" Thankfully nobody was in the class, so really didn't have an excuse on why he can't answer Harry's question.

"Not really, I find it hilarious though. It just shows that some girls have no value over their body and worth-its kind of sad, but it doesn't really bother me. I just ignore them."

"Can't that just mean your just not ready to be in a relationship or something?" Louis made a face.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you said you found it hilarious when girls threw themselves at you, maybe your just not ready to be in a relationship with one and think your gay."

"Are you trying to convince me I'm not gay?" Harry shrugged. "Is it working?" Louis huffed in annoyance and rolled his eyes, turing his body completely to the front so he didn't have to listen to Harry and to get that point across to him.

"I'll take it as a no.." Harry continued to stare at Louis, just trying to figure out what to say next. "So then, how did you know?" Louis looked at him.

"Why the sudden intrest?"

"I'm just trying to have a conversation with you."

"Why?"

"Aren't we trying to be acquaintances?" Louis nodded skeptically and sighed; debating whether or not he should tell Harry how he found out-he could literally be setting himself up here.

"Well, are you going to tell me-"

"-I always knew okay." Harry raised an eyebrow and asked what he meant, making Louis sigh reluctantly.

"I guess I always knew, something was off about me since I was a kid. Everytime my dad would talk to my brother and I about girls and stuff, I wouldn't really be that intrested-I'd always see myself with a man in the future, not a woman. Then when I was 13 I started to question myself, it didn't take me a long to realize I was gay-I mean I got worked up whenever I say a picture of that guy from one direction...Edward I think his name is."

Louis blushed at the last part; he didn't mean to ramble about his celebrity crush to Harry.

"So er..does that answer your question?" Louis asked, straightening himself a little and adjusting his clothers a little to clear the awkardness.

"Yeah-I guess." Louis nodded and used his free hand to calm down his buring face. "So...when you say questioning, what does that mean?"

"Like the actual term?"

"Yeah."

"Its basically when your unsure about your sexual orientation, its just your questioning yourself if your gay or not-it doesn't have to even be that though, you can question if your bisexual, pansexual, a-"

"I get it, I get it."

"Good. So is that all?"

"Yeah."

"Why did you ask though?" Harry once again shrugged, then a thought came to Louis head. "Wait-are you questioning?" Harry looked at him- completely mortified and disgusted.

"Ew! Gosh no, I was just asking! God!" Louis eyed him skeptically but nodded, not believeing Harry for one second but decided not to push him.

"Louis!" Eleanor called out-gasping a little at the door and instantly running to her seat to put her bags down.

"Oh no." And as if on cue, Eleanor walked up to Louis-obviously trying to hard, very similar to how those models look while showing off a dress or something.

"How was your weekend." Louis looked at Harry. "Why do you want to know elevator?" Eleanor blushed and shrugged, when in all honesty she just wanted an excuse to talk to Louis and hear his voice.

"Well then can I tell you about mine?" Louis shrugged and began 'listening' to Eleanor, when in reality he was just ignoring her and getting lost in his own thoughts.

"Louis-are you even listening!?" Louis looked up at her and rolled his eyes. "Yes Eraser, I am." Eleanor nodded and continued on with her story.

"How are you so calm?" Harry whispered to Louis, making sure Eleanor wasn't hearing him but she was to caught up talking to realize.

"Its not hard, just think of something else and eventually you stop hearing her."

"Wow, where did you learn that from?"

My parents whenever I tried talking to them, or when they started to yell at me.

"Well I am handcuffed to you, I get alot of pratice and I have my methods to keep me calm." Harry rolled his eyes and cursed under his breath.

"And thats basically what happened this weekend. Plus since Halloween is next month we're already starting to shop for decorations!" Eleanor concluded after an entire five minutes of none stop talking.

"Sounds really intresting Elevator." Louis mocked, but Eleanor didn't realize the sarcasm in his voice so she only blushed and mumbled a small thank you.

Harry was dying-crying with laughter.

Louis shook his head in amusement, giggling a little at Harry. "What the fuck?!" Louis cursed and that only made Harry laugh even harder.

"Oh my gosh-the two of you!" Harry spat out between his laughs-gasping for air a little. "I don't get it." Eleanor pouted, making Louis and Harry turn to eachother and grin a litte at Eleanor's cluelessness.

"Forget it Eleanor, class is going to start soon." Harry gestured to a few kids that were taking their seats, paying no attention to the three of them.

"Okay, I'll talk to you later." Eleanor smiled at Louis and left; swinging her hips quite forcely in both of the boys opinion.

"Well that happened." Harry commented just as Ms. Alvarez walked in with a warm smile and greeting.

-

I know I know, short chapter. But to be fair when your writing it, it feels longer than it actually is. So yeah.

Anyways, hope you all enjoy :) Thanks so much for all the comments and votes on this book, it honestly amazes me :D

We're on the road to 6K reads-What!?!? Thats so insane, I can't thank you all enough :)

Like seriously, I can't thank you all enough. I've been having th literal worst days and weeks :(, the support just makes my day a little bit better, so thank you all :')

I'm thinking of writing a ziam book, idk if I should. Should I? X

Thanks to all whom followed me! Already at 900! Wow! :D

ilygsm
-Nir💙💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.3K 4.9K 29
Jamie is excited to finally be on campus. It's time to find his kind of people - gay, that is. Instead, he finds a blindingly handsome straight guy w...
1.1M 33.4K 48
Louis Tomlinson is a student in the 12th grade. He's not really good in school and he has already repeated two grades. His teacher Harry Styles is on...
667K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
236K 5.8K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...