oboete iru |hanako

By yeosqrluv

๐Ÿงก "๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ ๐™ค-๐™จ๐™–๐™ฃ" "๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ ๐™ค-๐™จ๐™–๐™ฃ" "๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ ๐™ค-๐™จ๐™–๐™ฃ" . . . "๐™ž'๐™ข ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š" "๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช..๐™ง๏ฟฝ... More

๐˜ผ๐™๐™๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™๐™Ž ๐™‰๐™Š๐™๐™€๐™Ž
1 - ๐™—๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™ค๐™ค๐™ข ๐™œ๐™๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ?
2 - ๐™ก๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง, ๐™ง๐™ช๐™ข๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ & ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ก๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
3 - ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ ๐™ ๐™š
4 - ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ค๐™ง๐™˜๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™›๐™š๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ
6- ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง
7- ๐™Ÿ๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฎ
8- ๐™›๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ก ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ค๐™™๐™—๐™ฎ๐™š๐™จ
9- ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก, ๐™ฎ๐™–๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ค
10- ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™š๐™™, ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ

5 - ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ, ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ & ๐™›๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š

354 14 11
By yeosqrluv

a million words would not bring you back.
i know, because i tried.

neither would a million tears.
i know, because i cried.

no ones pov

turning the corner, y/n had made it to the familiar bathroom that sort of became her second home.

it had been 2 weeks since making that deal with hanako-kun. when she made it to the door however, she was surprised to see a boy there.

"HEY! THIS IS THE GIRL'S WASHROOM, YOU CAN'T BE IN HERE!" suddenly, a teacher from behind her called.

she flinched, before turning her head to see her teacher (insert random teacher name).

"oh, sorry y/n. i don't know why this boy is in here." her teacher said, looking at her.

"it's fine, although i've never seen this boy around before." y/n said, puzzled. she then looked at the boy that was in the washroom.

he was just there, staring out the window.

suddenly, without warning the teacher grabbed y/n's mouth, wrapping his hands around her and gripping her tight.

"silly goose, there is no boy.."the teacher whispered into y/n's ear.

y/n's eyes widened in shock fighting to get away from the teachers grasp.

suddenly, y/n shot up to where she instantly noticed she was in the washroom, and hanako was shaking her asking her if she was ok.

y/n's pov
"hanako..what happened?" i asked him, tears filling my eyes thinking about the worse.

"we were talking when suddenly you passed out, are you okay?" hanako told me, leaving me in shock.

'so..it was just a dream?' i thought when hanako put his hand up to my forehead feeling it.

"it doesn't feel like you have a fever.." hanako told me before hugging me tight and whispering in my ear.

"i thought..something bad happened to you, i'm so glad your ok." hanako told me.

tears filling my eyes, i hugged him back. "i'm ok." i told him the truth.

i then explained the dream i had, which he hugged me again, before telling me he was planning to meet up with a friend and invited me to come.

i had a free period and no reason not to, so i joined him. besides, my free period is the last of the day before school ends.

hanako led me to the library, where i was surprised to see a teacher there, sitting on a chair.

"number 7, who is this girl?" the teacher asked, glaring at me

i rolled my eyes, realizing hanako had never mentioned me.

hanako put his arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer to him. he smiled brightly before speaking.

"this is my assistant, she passed out earlier and i decided i'd better watch out for her." hanako told the teacher, to which the teacher squinted his eyes at me.

i squinted mine back.

he was the first to break the eye contact, and i noticed hanako was looking between the two of us confused.

"i don't believe i have ever taught you before. the names tsuchigomori." he told me in a stern-intimidating tone.

"no, i believe you haven't." i smiled, before introducing myself.

"now, number 5, why did you wish to meet me?" hanako questioned the teacher, and i made eye contact with hanako for a split second.

"well, it was actually about something i found out about one of the students. from my books." he told hanako, which confused me greatly.

'books? students? does he mean he writes stories, doesn't seem like the type.' my mind come up with multiple explanations to this, making my head hurt.

"who is the student in question?" hanako asked the teacher, putting his hand around my shoulder again as of saying "it better not be her".

"his name was..let's see- oh! right. his name was-

no ones pov

"huh, him?" a voice questioned, bored.

"this is getting interesting!!" another one replied, floating over to the other person.

they both looked at the cameras, eager to see what happens next.

to their dismay, the group they were watching disappeared into a shelf with a secret room, where they did not have cameras.

"well, you keep watch and let me know. i'm gonna go deal with him." one of them said, waving goodbye.

"yeah- yeah, i'll let you know. good luck." the other replied, with little to no energy.

with one of them gone, the other was left to their own thoughts.

resting their hand on their face, they closed their eyes slowly.

'good luck. really? not like luck's gonna matter. honestly.' they thought to their self

sighing, they opened their eyes again and quickly stood up, not believing what they had just saw on the camera.

y/n's pov

okay. wow. i never knew library's could get this big. hanako told me i could check out any books i wanted while he talked privately to the teacher about the boy he found suspicious.

i looked around at all the different books belonging to different students.

i gasped as i looked up at a book and found mine. grabbing the ladder, i grabbed the book and started flipping through the pages.

"past, blah blah, present? no." i thought out loud, flipping through the pages faster.

"future!" i said louder than i had liked. looking around making sure hanako hadn't heard me, i looked through the future pages.

"y/n finds out hanako's real name is yuki amane, after meeting his twin brother."

this surprised me. it surprised me even more that this page was only one day into the future, and it stated the exact time and how it would happen.

keeping my findings to myself, i keep flipping through pages.

"y/n witnesses something horrific, and gruesome. after she witnesses it she gets kidnapped by hanako's twin brother."

"HUHHH?" i let out an audible gasp, dropping the book.

'it's that gruesome that not even the book goes into detail??' i thought to myself.

to worried to continue reading, i grabbed the book off of the floor and put it back on the shelf.

"y/n!" hanako called out to me from behind a few shelves. relived, i made my way to him.

'so..he has a twin brother? i wonder what that's about.' after thinking a little i decided hanako had his own reasons for not telling me, and didn't mention it.

after all, the amount of things i was keeping hanako for my own personal reasons was a great deal.

finally getting to hanako, he asked what i had been doing and if i found anything interesting.

"i was actually looking for my book, but i didn't find it. it's okay though because i decided i didn't want to know after all." i lied

it seemed hanako had believed me, and he just went on about the student they were looking for.

after getting back to the washroom, hanako let go of my hand (which i did not realize he was holding) and said goodbye.

i then walked home with my thoughts running wild.

no one's pov
"how did it go?"
"bad."
"what happened?"
"couldn't find him. dang it, guess i'll just visit her tomorrow."

"you mean y/n?"
"yeah"
"how will she help?"
"they are looking for him. if she finds him, i can use her."

"alright."

WORD COUNT: 1224
AN-really sorry i haven't updated in awhile, i had a lot of family issues. i promise i'll go back to my schedule and update at least 3 times this week for all the weeks i've missed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.3K 1.7K 38
mooncakes; y. twins x f. reader! โ”โ” โ another lover another smile ! โž &&. book two , to 'first love' . + COMPLETED ! fluff , angst , lime (?) . ...
43.1K 1K 51
๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ โ„Ž ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ. โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š. โžถ หš โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š หšโœง โ”Š หšโžถ ๏ฝกหš โ˜ โ˜๏ธ โ†ณ หšห‘เผ„ุ˜* A story about a little girl and a little...
70.2K 2.3K 18
"๐‡๐š๐ง๐š๐ค๐จ, ๐‡๐š๐ง๐ค๐จ, ๐‡๐š๐ง๐š๐ค๐จ, ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž?" Yandere! Yugi Amane/Hanako-Kun X Fem! Reader Started: Wednesday, Mar. 17 202...
2.5K 103 15
[๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ] "๐ข ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ฆ ๐š๐ฅ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๏ฟฝ...