Skate!

By JazzyReads761

Dream, a skater, with a bunch of skater friends. George, a skater, having just moved, had only one skater fri... More

Skating at night is the best time to skate.
Why are you guys in there?
What's your shoe size?
Your favorite half and half boy!
I've been injured, carry me!
Uh, I rode him.
The bets are on!
Wednesdays are odd.
Text your parents and tell them you're staying over.
I haven't been paying attention and I have no idea how to do this homework.
The weekend hangout.
Sapnap ships it.
Where ignorance is bliss, 'tis folly to be wise.
I'm a king, bitch.
Maybe I do like him, Techno.
Why do you kiss me?
Do a flip!
If I were to judge you, I would be a hypocrite.
I can bet that he doesn't like you as much as I do.
Good riddance
I command you to sleep.
I comand you to-
Twinkies
They can't be dead.
We got him. Are you ready?
Hell yeah, I'm in. Who do you think I am?
I command you to follow all of Quackity and Techno's orders!
Do you like me or not?
The end
QUICK QUESTION EVERYONE! READ IF INTERESTED IN WEBTOONS!
Webtoon time.
We have a Discord!

You know those BuzzFeed "Am I Gay" tests? Yeah...

4.4K 182 495
By JazzyReads761

Techno was back at school that day, so Dream spent the day walking himself to classes. He didn't realize just how lonely it was walking alone until now. He watched as George smiled brightly as he talked to Techno. And how Techno had a small smile on his face as well. Did George smile like that with Dream?

Dream stared at them until they turned a corner and went out of sight. He sighed and walked the opposite way to his class. At lunch, he watched as George and Techno passed by his table to go outside. The only interaction being the wink Dream gave George when they locked eyes. He smiled at George's reaction, but it immediately fell once he was out the cafeteria doors.

It made sense that he would eat with Techno, he was George's first friend here. So, why did Dream wish that George sat with him instead? He shook the thoughts out of his head and went to contribute to the table's conversation instead. He couldn't be moping in this atmosphere.

He did his usual staring at George in robotics, not messing with him and getting yelled at this time. Then he saw him last at the end of the day. George saw him and waved, so Dream walked over to him.

"Hey Dream, I'm not going to go to the park today since I'm going over to Technoblade's to study." George said.

Dream didn't let his smile waver, "it's fine. We'll go some other time." George smiled and ran off over to Techno. He smiled until they disappeared from his view. It's just one day, Dream has had him for two weeks, he can survive one day.

Yeah. Dream went to his house.

Dream was in his room by himself. He wished George was there. But why? Why did he wish for George to be there? There was Sapnap and all of his other friends that he could wish for as well.

Dream only had the slightest clue as to why he wanted George. But even if he was good at reading other people, he was never good at reading himself. So, he pulled out his phone and went to an incognito tab.

'Am I gay?' Was put into the search bar. He clicked enter and was sent to the page of websites. Might as well see, right?

'Have you ever kissed a person of the same sex?' Nope, just girls so far.

'Have you ever fantasized about kissing a person of the same sex?' Dream felt his cheeks burn at the thought. George's lips just centimeters away from his, only a lean could connect them. He shook off the thought, now he's fantasized about it.

'Are you looking for a serious answer or are you here just for fun?' Well, he really didn't know why he was taking the quiz, but he did want an answer.

'Do you have homosexual friends?' Dream thought about it, depends on whether Skeppy and Bad count.

'Have others ever confused you as a homosexual?' Again, depends on whether or not their teasing counts. But Sapnap did ask seriously last night.

'Who do you find more attractive, Angelina Jolie or Brad Pitt?' Okay, this question was unfair. Of course, he had to choose Brad Pitt, who wouldn't?

'How is your gaydar working?' What the fuck kind of question was that? He decided to call Bad.

"Hey, are you gay?" Dream asked.

"What?" Skeppy said through Bad's phone. Dream sighed and hung up. That did absolutely nothing.

'Imagine someone of the same sex come up and kiss you.' George.

He clicked the 'calculate results' button and he was taken to a page with a 'start quiz button' and comments. Where the fuck were the results? He looked at the comments and they all said their results as gay.

Then one thread caught his eye.

'Where are the results?'

'I think if you ended up here, you know.' What the fuck was that supposed to mean. He clicked out of the website and went to another one.

BuzzFeed has good enough quizzes, right? The quiz had a bunch of movies that he had to pick from. But he really didn't know any of them. He got his results back as straight, but he didn't think that quiz was fair. He decided to try another one.

'What do you consider yourself right now? Straight.

'Have you ever had feelings for a member of the same sex?' Why the fuck do you think he was taking the test? He sighed and opened another tab. He guessed he had to figure out if he liked George before he tested if he was gay.

'Do I like someone?' Was typed into the search bar.

'When you watch a romantic movie, how do you feel?' Well considering that the only romance movies that he's watched were Shrek and those Disney movies with George, none of the answers were right. He guessed he wanted the same love as Shrek and Fiona.

'When someone says the name of the person you like, what happens?' Well, he usually thinks about his sexuality. Or how happy he looks all the time. Again, not answers. They need to make these quizzes a bit more diverse.

'When the person talks to you, what happens?' Nothing really, unless he makes certain jokes or says certain things.

'Valentine's Day is coming up. How do you feel about it?' Well, he usually gave presents to all of his friends. But he would love to see the type of reaction that George would have to getting a box of chocolates with a wink.

'You're walking down a street and see a couple holding hands. What do you think?' He thought back to the picture that Sapnap had taken of him and George holding hands. Or when he held hands with George yesterday while dancing. He wanted to hold them again.

'Your phone lights up and you see it's a text from your special someone! What happens?' Well, Dream would usually smile and get excited because it meant that they would get to hang out again.

'When you pass your special someone at work or school, you have solid eye contact. What do you want to happen next?' Usually, he would wink and expect George to blink back. But not an option. Dream clicked on the answer that said they would cuddle.

'You're heading to the bathroom when you see your special someone taking to someone else just outside where they have privacy.' George and Techno talking outside wasn't really a problem to him. So, it really didn't matter for anyone else. George would still hang out with Dream afterwards and it would be fine.

'At the grocery store, you see your special someone buying a heart-shaped box of candies. What do you think?' He would hope that whoever gets that candy is happy with it. He has a bunch of family that he could give it to. But what if he gave it to another person, like Niki, or Sapnap, or Techno? Would he be fine with that?

'How long do you usually talk to the person in question?' For hours if they had time.

'YOU REALLY LIKE THEM!'

Did he really like him, though? The quiz was kind of unfair since none of the answers really suited him after all. No harm in taking another one.

'Do I Like Him? (For Girls Only)' Did he count as a straight woman if he liked a guy? He clicked on the quiz anyways, seeing as it probably didn't matter.

'When you see him, how do you react?' Wink at him.

'When he starts a conversation with you, how do you feel?' Normal, he's still George.

'When he smiles at you, how do you react?' Adore his smile, and smile back.

'If you see him with another girl, how would you most likely react?' He's hung out with other girls and boys before. It's really no big deal.

'What would you do if he asked you on a date?' Dream smiled at the thought of George asking him out on a date. He probably would say it just as a joke, and that part made Dream's smile fall.

'What if he were to talk about a girl with you?' George has talked about Nihachu and other girls before. But the question probably meant romantically. Dream would probably listen to him, he really wouldn't be that affected, would he?

'You found out he loves your best friend. What do you do?' If George decided that he liked someone else, he had no right to be mad about it. It happens.

'How do you feel about him?' Dream hesitated at picking an answer. He was just a friend, but what if Dream was gay or bi? This is why he was taking the test in the first place. Why would they ask him? He chose to consider them just friends.

'What if he texted you something random like, "Hey how are you?" What would you reply?' Normally. What kind of question is that? 'Do you like him just because he looks good, or is there something else?' He didn't even know if he liked George, he couldn't say why he liked him.

'Ready for your result?

Hmm. Methinks he's piqued your interest, but you're not totally, completely sure about him yet. Maybe you've got something heating up on another burner right now? In any case, like is good, very good. Maybe someday it will grow into love! One can hope.:) Wishing you the best!'

That didn't answer a single one of his questions. It literally just told him what he already knew. He wondered if he really could get anything out of these quizzes. Probably not. He headed back to the other quiz.

'Have you ever had feelings for a member of the same sex?' Dream just now realized there was an 'I don't know,' answer that he could have picked.

'Have you ever had feelings for a member of the opposite sex?' Yes.

'Have you ever experienced something considered gay?' Technically, cuddling with a guy in his sleep was considered gay, so yeah.

'Have you ever experienced something considered straight?' Also yes.

'What do you find more attractive: members of the same or of the opposite sex?' Comparing George to the other girls he's dated. He was fairly attractive. So, the same?

'Have you ever found yourself staring at a member of the same sex?' Yes. He actually stares at George a weirdly large amount of robotics.

'Have you ever found yourself staring at a member of the opposite sex?' Yes. 

'Do you have a crush at the time?' Maybe.

'You're probably bisexual!'

This was one of the only legit quizzes that he's taken, but he decided not to trust it since he still didn't even know if he liked George.

Fuck.

He started over again. All night, he did quiz after quiz. 'Do I like him?' 'Am I gay?' 'Am I bi?' 'How do I know if I like someone?' At the end of the night, he had given up.

He sighed as he went to Sapnap's contact. He sent him four links. Two of them were gay tests he took and the other two were 'Do I like him?' tests.

"What do you want me to do with these?" Sapnap texted.

"Take the tests. And think about George when taking the last two." Dream replied.

"I'm not going to take these stupid tests." Sapnap said.

"C'mon, why not?" Dream asked.

"Did you take these tests?" Sapnap asked.

"Yes, and now I need you to take the tests." Dream replied.

"If I was gay, I would have told you, Dream. Why did you take these tests?" Sapnap said.

"I wasn't asking if you were gay. I want you to take the test to see if they're real." Dream said, getting annoyed by Sapnap not wanting to take the tests.

"Why do you need to know if they're real?" Sapnap asked. Dream sighed; he really didn't want to answer that question. Sapnap would just tease and make fun of him.

"Are you questioning if you're gay or not?" Sapnap asked. Dream didn't want to reply to the text until Sapnap started to spam him with, "Dream."

"Yes I am, Sapnap." Dream replied.

"Wait, is it because you like George?" Sapnap replied.

"I don't like George." Dream said.

"Dream, I think that if you took two tests asking about whether you like him or not, you like him." Sapnap said. Well, more than two, but that only further proved Sapnap's point.

"Whatever, Sapnap." Dream replied and he turned off his phone. He laid down on his bed and stared at the ceiling above him. He had two questions to answer. Was he bi? And did he actually like George? Well, if he thought about it logically, it was a yes to both of those questions. But this wasn't something you could figure out logically, or in a single day he might add. He wanted to wait, study his own actions for once. He had a plan tomorrow, and he was hoping that he would fulfill it. Just take notes of how he acts around George.

He woke up the next morning and practically jumped out of his bed. He opened his drawer and got out the tiny notebook he got years ago. He honestly didn't know how he remembered that it was there, but he was glad he kept it. He ran to school and he was actually on time to his first class.

As he sat down, him and George made eye-contact. He winked and George blinked harshly back with a smile. Dream smiled back; George's smile was so cute. He snapped out of it and wrote down his notes. Throughout the class, he studied George, every movement of his pencil, every time he bit or licked his lips. George seemed completely normal, nothing different than other days. But then he remembered that he was supposed to be studying himself and not George.

Class ended and he watched George and Techno until they were out of sight. Then came lunch, he sat at his table and stared at the door, waiting for the two to walk in the door. When they did, he stared at George until they made eye-contact and he winked. George blinked back with a smile and a giggle. He watched until they made their way outside.

He made it to robotics where he stared at the back of George's head or watched him tap his pencil on the desk.

Then the classes were over and he walked George home, they laughed and talked the entire way. When they were only two more blocks away, Dream told George to hop on his back. George rode Dream home on his skateboard. When they got there, he put George down and said goodbye with a kiss on the back of his hand. Then he headed home himself.

When he got home he went over his notes.

'Winked at him, smiled when he smiled.' So far, it was really normal.

'Stared at him the entire class period.' A little weird now.

'Stare until he made eye contact. Watch him and his friend walk outside.' Okay, kinda creepy now.

'Stare at him for another class period.' This was getting a little too weird.

'Watch him and his friend until they're out of sight.' Dream scares himself sometimes.

'Walk him home, carry him home.' Okay, normal stuff.

'Give him a kiss on the hand.' That's gentlemanly.

If Dream wanted to find out how much of a creep he was, he had the answer right here. But it didn't answer anything else besides that. He groaned as he threw the notebook in a corner. He would ask Sapnap about it later, but now he wasn't in the mood.

He was going to watch Cinderella again.

2657 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.5M 2.6K 6
Brielle Newman A 21-year-old girl who was struggling to make life comfortable for herself and her niece, Delilah. Her sister left the baby the minute...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
83.8K 3.5K 15
After Georges sudden death, Dream finds himself struggling to deal with the loss. From not sleeping to barely eating, slowly he's destroying himself...
24.1K 770 27
Dan is the new guy in the town and Phil is his neighbor. A story about mysteries, friendships and love. (Credits to the artist who made the book cove...