Yarichin Bitch Club x Reader

By NanisayNani

Mori Mori Academy, an all boys school that's on top of mountain somewhere. Though that fact didn't seem to st... More

Welcome to Mori Mori
Unexpected Circumstance
Nicknames and Stalkers
Love Bonds
Reconciling Feelings
Ayato Lemon 🍋
Toru and Tamura Lemon 🍋
Minor Announcement ✨
Sorry Everyone
A Somewhat Wholesome Night🌙✨
💞How the boys would react to you being Pregnant💞
What to Expect ❤️‍🩹
{Tamura x Reader Preview}
Tamura's Daily "Frustration"
{ ✨Suprise! I'm Back!✨}

{Another Innocent Note}

8.3K 108 29
By NanisayNani

So hey guys, thought I make this note to tell you guys that I will be creating an Ao3 account soon and will be copy pasting my stories, at least my nsfw ones, onto there as apparently I've heard that wattpad is acting stricter rules to the guidelines specifically the ones regarding nsfw content. Also that the reason why this is happening is because webtoons has I believe bought wattpad, which is pretty ironic considering how some of the stories on webtoon aren't too "kid friendly" so to speak.

So yeah if this story gets deleted or any other of my stories that you guys seem to like, please don't worry as they will be on Ao3 where you guys can still enjoy them and their updates. I know this probably sucks as wattpad was a place to where you can create your stories as freely as you wanted, but sadly it doesn't seem like that anymore.

But anyways, that's all I want to inform you guys of and I wish you all a nice day. ❤️

Edit: I will be using the inkitt app as well and my username on there will be the same while my username on Ao3 will be SatoruWaifu, I will edit this chapter again and give a different username if ao3 doesn't allow that one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 125 15
Y/n L/n is a new student in Class 1a. Things are a bit different from what she imagined though, something is wrong with nearly everyone in the schoo...
160K 5.4K 39
The second version of this story still exists. Although it hasn't been completed it's chapters are still there. •.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•...
3.7K 144 19
Akira, a cold, distant young woman, accepted into Ouran Academy on pure intelligence alone. From the moment she steps foot into the academy, she is i...
7.5K 157 12
~Y/N L/N was top of her class at her old school, she was very smart too smart in fact. Her old school decided to enroll her in the top school, Mori M...