Sorry Everyone

Hello everyone

Now I am sure you already notice that I deleted my previous chapters and I'm also sure that you guys probably know why I deleted them but for those who don't and would like an explanation.

I deleted my chapters, particularly the ones concerning my oc, was because as I continued to really look at them I was throughly disgusted with myself for even writing them and him into the story. I want to tell you all that I do not and will never condone rape and that the only reason I added him into the story was to create drama and even now I realize that I could have literally thought of anything else to create drama and I don't know what was going through my head when I thought of the idea and began to write it. Also I want to say sorry to the middle schoolers who even read that, but I also like to say that if something looks or says is nsfw please for the sake of your innocent minds don't check it out. I know that some may like to be rebellious but there is a reason why people put 18+ on some of there contents.

I'm also not even sure where to take this story anymore. Which is why instead of continuing making a main story, I'm gonna let you guys recommend any scenarios you like me to do with any of the characters, just like my yandere simulator story. They can be anything you want so of course fluff can be included.

Again I want to say that I am very sorry for any discomfort I have caused to anyone in this story. I didn't mean for any of it I just wanted to make another nice little fanfic from a fandom that people could enjoy. 😔