A Somewhat Wholesome Night🌙✨

(This little one-shot was requested by @HewwoHuwan so please go and thank and follow them)

Reader Pov

It's been a few days since the field trip and me and Tamura's little escapade, and spring break had finally rolled around the corner. (I know I said I wasn't really going to be following the main story but I decided to make an exception for this one chapter)

With everything that has happened so far I decided to spend the first day of break in the house. In addition with my parents going on vacation during this time, I needed some relaxing peace and quiet for a change.

After changing into some comfy pajamas and making a tray filled with delicious snacks such as pink frosting cupcakes, popcorn, and nachos. I sat down on my couch and began searching for a movie to watch. My eyes eventually landed on one of my favorite horror films (h/m), but before I could play it I hear my doorbell ring.

I let out an annoyed sigh as I had just gotten comfortable and begrudgingly got up and walked towards the door. Opening it I am greeted with a sight that made me unsure whether to awe at how adorable they looked or in disbelief.

It was the guys and they were all dressed up in these color coordinated bear hoodies with pajama pants to match. Toono was the only one I wasn't surprised to see as I had forgotten for a bit there that I had invited him to spend the night.

Akemi:~smile~ Hiya (y/n)-chan! See Kashima I told you she would be happy to see us

(Y/n):~sweatdrop~I'm n-not so much as happy more than I am surprised

Yaguchi:~smile~Well Toono told us that he would be spending the night here, so we thought we'd invite ourselves as well

(Y/n):~glares at Toono~Seriously Toono...

Toono:~sadly frowns~I'm sorry (y/n) but they told me they would Gang bang me early if I didn't tell them

Ayato:Whoo! Party Twime, Upupu!

(Y/n):~raises brow~Umm...What's wrong with ayato?

Tamura:~sigh~Nothing he's actually doing fine now

(Y/n):I'm sorry I don't follow?

Itsuki:~pushes glasses~ You see for the past few days ayato had been down with a sickness that made him act and speak differently. But now that cold has subsided and he's now back to his normal self

(Y/n):R-Really?

Tamura:~rubs head~ Yep

Ayato:(Y/n) Sucky! Want a kissu?

As ayato leaned in to kiss me I quickly covered his mouth my hand to stop him. It however backfired for me when he started licking all over it and I swiped it away.

Kashima:~frown~ (Y/n), Are...you actually mad at us for coming?

(Y/n):~blush~ H-huh? N-no I'm not, like I said I was just surprised is all. ~sigh~ Y..you guys are happy to stay if you like

Yaguchi:That's great to hear! Thank you so much (y/n)-Chan

'I am so glad that I made a lot of snacks' I thought, as they all came in and sat down on my couch. I had a feeling there would be an argument on where I was gonna sit, so to avoid all that I sat in between Kashima and Toono. The sudden contact of my hips made both of them blush, but I was too busy playing the movie to even notice.

To say that there wasn't any noise during the movie would be a total lie. Throughout the whole movie Ayato was grinding up upon Tamura trying to convince him to give him a Bj, Toru was whimpering underneath a pillow, Kashima was getting flustered while going through some photos on his phone, Akemi was making out with Itome, Yaguchi was busy stuffing his face, and Itsuki was fetishizing over a tied up victim.

Meanwhile Me and Toono, even though he was getting scared as well, were the only ones doing the best to watch the movie despite the commotions. It wasn't until the movie gotten to a jumpscare when he stopped looking and clung onto me.

It was then my turn to blush as one of the places he held onto was my boob.

(Y/n):U-Uh T..Toono...

It took him a minute of squeezing them before he realized what he was doing and immediately let go.

Toono:~blush~ I-I am So sorry about that (y/n)!

(Y/n):D..Don't worry I..It's coo..

Tamura:For the last time I already sucked your dick before we came here so buzz off!

Ayato:Tamu mean, give sucky!

Kashima:*mumbles and dreamily sighs* I'm so happy I managed to take these adorable pictures of her when she wasn't looking~

Toru:C..could o..one of y..you p..please tell me when I..it's over?

Itsuki:*blush and smile* I know this is a horror movie but being in positions like that is quite interesting~

Yaguchi:These nachos and cupcakes are seriously so good!

With everything going on at once I let out a breathy sigh and got up, which surprisingly gotten everyone's attention. However it wasn't until I started walking up the stairs when one of them spoke up.

Yaguchi:Where are you going (y/n)?

(Y/n):*frown* I'm going to sleep, I mean I thought I was gonna have a nice peaceful night but I guess I was wrong

Before I could even look at their guilt written faces, I continued up the stairs and headed to my parents bedroom. Their bed was bigger and more comfortable then mines so I thought it would be perfect to sleep on.

After minutes of getting comfortable once again, There was a creak at the door. Startled, I immediately checked to see who was there. It was only when I see that it was just the guys when I relaxed myself.

That didn't last long however as I quickly became flustered as they began climbing into the bed and snuggled as close as they could to me.

(Y/n):W...What d..do y..you guys think your doing?

Toono:~frown~We all feel bad for ruining your night, we really didn't mean to

Yaguchi:~smile~ So, that's why we decided to cuddle you as an apology

Ayato:(Y/n) baby cuddle~

Tamura:Tch, we all love you you idiot, and...we don't want you to be mad at us

Toru:~puppy eyes~ S..So c..can you find in your heart to forgive us?

I couldn't help but smile and chuckle at all of them. Even though they are such perverts most of the time, they once again show that they can be rather sweet.

(Y/n):Hehe, yeah...I honestly can

They all returned a smile to me before finally joining me in a blissful slumber. I must say that even though this night wasn't what I hoped it would be, it was still quite enjoyable.

(I hope this was sweet and cute enough for you hewwo, and also everyone else, very sorry if it wasn't😭)