Minor Announcement ✨

Hey there everyone!

Okay first off I would like to say that the next chapter should be coming out soon like the previous one. Secondly is, well I meant to announce this on my announcement post that's on my user account, but I thought I do it here.

What I'm trying to say is that I have come up with two new story ideas that I feel like doing. I know, I have a lot of stories already and that need to be updated. But I am sorry, whenever I come up with these stories in my head I can't help but want to make them.

The first story that I want to do is a genderbend avatar story since the series is becoming a lot more popular now and I love the show to death. Plus I have seen a few stories where aang is a girl and she falls in love with zuko that were sadly discontinued so I thought I do something like them.

The second story is basically somewhat like twilight but if bella was a male vampire who becomes yandere over this girl and tries to force her to be in a relationship with him.

So yeah those are the two and that's why I'm here to ask you guys this. Would you like me to make these stories and update them along with the others? Or do you think I should focus on updating the other stories before I even think about making these?

Please comment and let me know and I will see you guys later and also hope everyone is doing alright.

Oh! And before I forget here are what the covers look like if most of you do want me to do the stories and I end up doing them.