Toru and Tamura Lemon 🍋

Reader Pov

After going over all of my options I decided to go and see how Toru was doing. I felt pretty guilty for making him sad when I chose to go with Ayato and wanted to make up for it.

I passed by a bunch of stands with food and games before I found him near the fish catching one. He was having trouble trying to get one in a bag. Being the helpful person I am I sneakily got a bag of my own and managed to catch at least one for him. It was when I held the bag up to his face when he noticed my presence.

(Y/n):~smile~ Heh, is this by any chance what you want good sir

Toru:~smile~ Oh! (Y-y/n!)...u-uh i-it's nice to s-see you!

(Y/n):Hey are you alright?

Toru:Y-yeah! I-i am it's just...well I didn't think you would come and see me is all

(Y/n):Huh? Why would you say that?

Toru:Well I mean compared to the others I'm not the most fun to be around

(Y/n):That's not true ~holds his hand~ I love the time I spend with you whenever I get the chance

Toru:~blush~ O-oh I-I s-see ~smile~ well I have to say the same goes for me too...H-hey! I almost forgot there is something I want to show you

(Y/n):~smile~ Alright then lead the way

We went away from the festival, still holding hands, until we were in the middle of a forest of trees. I was about to question what Toru wanted to show me when he banged on one of the trees and a bunch of fireflies came out.

(Y/n):~smile widely~ Ah wow fireflies I haven't seen them since I was little!

Toru:~smile while fidgeting fingers~ Yeah they're pretty aren't they, this spot seems to where they mostly be at so I sometimes sneak out of my room at night to watch them

(Y/n):Not pretty, I believe beautiful is best word!

Toru:~blush~ W-well I m-mean they aren't the only beautiful things here

I stared at him in confusion on what he meant by that. It was when I noticed the look he gave me when I figured it out and blushed myself.

(Y/n):O-oh ~smile~ t-that's very sweet of you to say

Toru:~blush~ hehe y-yeah, s-say! How's about we get g-going no-agh!

He couldn't finish talking as he tripped over a rock that was in between us. I tried to catch him before he fell but that ended up making things worse as he fell on top of me. I was about to ask if he was alright when I felt something lightly grind against my lower region. It actually felt so good that I moaned out a bit, Toru got concerned when I did.

Toru:(Y/n) I am so sorry, I didn't hurt you did i?

(Y/n):~blush~ O-oh no don't worry you d-didn't

Toru:~sigh~ Thank goodness, I got so worried that I-

He soon was quiet when he finally saw what position we were in. However instead of staring at me in embarrassment he actually looked at me longingly in both lust and love.

Toru:Say (y/n) I-i know this is a sudden thing to ask....but....could I make love to you?

(Y/n):~blush worsens~ T-toru!

Toru:I'm sorry but I just want to show you just how much I love you

I had to think about it for a moment. I mean I still felt kind of achy from my time with Yuri, but seeing the desperateness in Toru's eyes made me unable to say no to him.