โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐™†๐™–๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ญ ๐˜พ๐™๐™ง๐™ž๐™จ ๐™Š๐™ฃ...

By love_danplan

๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š‹๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐š’๐šœ ๐šœ๐š’๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šข ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐™บ๐šŠ๐š›๐š• ๐šก ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐š›๐š’๐šœ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐š๐šœ! ๐™ธ ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š ... More

โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐™€๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™š๐™ข๐™š ๐™ƒ๐™ž๐™™๐™š ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™Ž๐™š๐™š๐™  ๐™‹๐™ฉ. ๐Ÿญโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐™€๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™š๐™ข๐™š ๐™ƒ๐™ž๐™™๐™š ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™Ž๐™š๐™š๐™  ๐™‹๐™ฉ. ๐Ÿฎโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐™‡๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™๐™๐™š ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™šโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐™†๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ๐™š๐™จ ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™Ž๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ "๐™Ž๐™ž๐™˜๐™  ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™ฎ" โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐™€๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™’๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐˜ฝ๐™š ๐™Š๐™ ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™‹๐™ฉ.๐Ÿญโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐—˜๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ช๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—•๐—ฒ ๐—ข๐—ธ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ฃ๐˜. ๐Ÿฎโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
A/N
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™‚๐™ช๐™ฎ ๐™„ ๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™šโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐˜พ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™–๐™ก ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™šโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ"๐™๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ก๐™ฎ" ๐™‘๐™–๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™šโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐™Ž๐™˜๐™–๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™ž๐™šโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ"๐™†๐™–๐™ง๐™ก ๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ƒ๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š๐™™"โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐˜ฝ๐™–๐™—๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ?โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐™‹๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐™Ž๐™ช๐™œ๐™–๐™ง ๐˜พ๐™ง๐™–๐™จ๐™โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐˜ผ ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™™ ๐™†๐™ž๐™จ๐™จโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
๐™๐™๐™š ๐˜พ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ก๐™š ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ฎ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™„๐™จ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐™‹๐™ง๐™ž๐™™๐™š ๐™‹๐™–๐™ง๐™–๐™™๐™šโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ"๐™‡๐™š๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐˜ฟ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™ ๐™๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ"โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽFerris Wheelโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ?โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
A Date?
Our Little Secret
Spin the bottle
Christmas With Family

โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐™‰๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™Ž๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ข๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œโ™ฅ๏ธŽ

3.5K 93 51
By love_danplan

Genre: Fluff

Relationship Status: Dating

Words: 1586

Takes Place: Sometime after the, " I Bought A Private Island" video.

POV: Karl's

~~~~~

☆ Chris and I are walking around the neighborhood at one in the morning holding hands. I had on my maroon-colored sweater and my black pants on. The only lighting was the dull street lights brightening up the road. It was one of the moments you would see on Pinterest that you wished it were you if you liked the grunge aesthetic. Walking hand and hand with the man of your dreams. It truly is something that you could only dream of.

"I could really go for a swim right now," I say jokingly but with a hint of truth.

"So what like night swimmin'?" He asks while turning his head to me.

"Yeah night swimming," After I said that Chris looked around for a few seconds. "What are ya looking at?" I question worried that he sees someone following us or something scary like that.

"Here follow me. I have a great idea..." He leads me to a house that is right by us. It has a large wooden fence with very small gaps in between each board. Chris lets go of my hand and climbs up the fence then looks over. "No pool."

I giggle at him, "hehe what are you doing dude?"

"Night swimmin' was canceled when we were at the island because of the jellyfish so I think we should go now," Chris jumps down. "You seemed pretty bummed out that it was canceled the first time so it's time to make it up to you," He goes to the next house and climbs up their fence. "This one has a pool! And it's an inground one too," He whisper yells to me. "Okay, so I'll boost you up, and then I can climb over."

"Oh jeez okay," I'm smiling like crazy as he drops to the grass and reached his hands down for me to step on. He cupped them and once I stood on them, he raised them up. I almost lost my balance but stabled myself and was able to climb over. "Your turn." 

"I'm on my way," Before  I know it, Chris is over the fence. He took off his shirt and left his signature chain on. "Ready for a swim?" 

I'm a little nervous that we might get caught considering people lived in the house but I didn't care. I was living my best life with my soulmate so I didn't show it. "Woo let's do it!"

I walk towards him and we start sharing a long kiss. He reaches down to the bottom of my sweater. He lifted my sweater all the way to my shoulders. We didn't fully break the kiss until we needed to so he could pill it over my head. Chris was being extra careful when taking it off as he normally would because he didn't want to tickle me. It sounds super dumb but he knows from a previous time that even the slightest touch on my bare skin will cause me to go into a giggling frenzy. He was also just that type of guy to be gentle because of my ticklish self.

I take off my pants, shoes, and socks. Chris does the same and we toss our clothes to the side. He jumped in first and fully went under the water. Once he comes back up he shook his head slightly and brushed the hair out of his eyes with his fingers as if he were seducing me. I sat down on the ledge of the pool at the shallow end with my legs dangling in. I didn't feel like getting in right away. The pool wasn't cold because the day had been hot so it warmed up. It was the perfect temperature honestly. I just felt like being difficult to Chris and it showed.

"Are you going to come in now or do I need to drag you in here?" Chris says while swimming to me. 

"Oh, you won't do anything. You love me too much," I taunt and cross my arms.

He gets in front of me and shrugs, "Hmm I guess you're right..." Chris puts his hands on each side of me. He lifts himself up so he is almost at my height. "I do love you too much. But you should still come in because there aren't any jellyfish in the water to sting you." 

He stares at me with his loving eyes and I place my hand on his cheek. "Oh shut it," We share a kiss again. What can I say? I can't control myself.

Without realizing I'm doing it, I climb into the pool and soon being held in Chris' embrace. Lights illuminated the bottom of the pool and it was beautiful. After letting go of me, he started to swim back to a deeper part of the pool and motioned me to follow. The pool looked to be about six and a half feet deep so he didn't go all the way down.

"Hey don't leave me you meanie. Come give me love," Once I got close enough I splashed him.

"Bro," He laughs and splashed me back. The water hit my face ad it soon became a playful yet competitive game of splash fight.

We may both be in our twenties but we still act like we are twelve. Back and forth we splashed the water in each others faces. At one point Chris even picked me up with ease and tossed me slightly in the air in the opposite direction. This goes on for around ten minutes before night swimming would come to an abrupt end...

It could have been our laughs and giggles or it might have been the splashing, or the fact that we were being a little too loud, most likely a combination of all three though because just then we notice what I could only assume was a kitchen light turn on. A second later the sliding door leading to outside opened with a man in the doorway.

As expected he was pissed, "Hey what the hell?! What are you two doing in my pool?!" He shouts.

Chris and I are already jumping out of the pool before he could even finish his sentence.

"Oh shit!" Chris says as the man starts running towards us. He tosses his clothes over his shoulder and tosses his shoes over the fence. "Go, go, go!" 

I threw all of my things over the fence and was then lifted up by my boyfriend. I dropped down on the other side I got up. I quickly grabbed my clothes and put on my sweater while waiting for Chris so I wasn't basically naked. Almost right after I put it on Chris dropped from above.

"Ha! Take that you old bastard!" He taunts the man flipping him off even though the fact he couldn't see it because it was almost a straight wooden fence, "You were too slow for me!" 

"Get back here!" The man says angrily.

"Holy hell you made it out of there?!" I say in excitement knowing he was okay.

"You know it, baby. But there is no time to talk he is definitely going to call the cops on us," Chris grabs his shoes, puts on his shirt and pants like lightning. He grabs my hand and starts running.

Despite us booking it away from that guy's house and the cops most likely being called on us, Chris and I were smiling so big and laughing. I giggled the whole way as we ran to my house.

Once we got to my house I locked the door and we both slumped to the ground pushed against the wall. While still laughing, we inhaled and exhaled many times trying to catch our breath after running for a while we didn't stop until now. Adrenaline pumped through my veins but I was exhausted.

"I thought you were a goner," I admit to him.

"Yeah same, but fun fact, it turns out when you don't want to leave your partner alone at one in the morning in a sketchy town with no one by his side while he's in his boxers, you can climb a fence pretty damn fast," He says making me smile. "No one should get to see you like that besides me," Chris playfully says and winks at me.

"Oh haha," I speak in a sarcastic tone but still smile at his dumb joke. "Well, I'm glad you're okay. I don't regret a thing though."

"Me too. Quick question, does this beat the jellyfish stings? Because I never got stung so I wouldn't know."

"Shut up," I playfully nudge him with my elbow. ☆

~~~~~

Here's a quick story. I made this book because I thought "Huh there are like no books about these two.." And look where we are now! 6k reads! :D

Yeah, so I had this little idea that because Karl is ticklish Chris likes to tickle him but is also careful not to so that's why I added it. Sorry if it seemed like filler.

This was also more of a comfort oneshot.

Question for you guys, what POV do you like more? Chris or Karl's?

I'm also writing the requests next so stay tuned!

Leave suggestions below for the next story. It might take some time because other people gave me some.

If you haven't already, please vote for this chapter. All you need to do is click that little star on your screen. It helps me stay motivated and helps the algorithm! :)

Quick shout-out to anyone who commented or voted it made me smile!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7K 765 9
๐™จ๐™ข๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ ๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™›๐™–๐™ซ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™˜๐™ง๐™–๐™›๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™—๐™š๐™ง ;) ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ค๐™ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™—๐™ฎ: ๐™จ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™›๐™›...
119K 1.9K 35
แ‘ญใ—แ—ฉแŽฉแ†แ‘Žแ€ : [แฏแ—ดแ–‡แ—ทแ—ฉแŽขแ†แ—ฐ] - [แ—ฐแชแŽขแ•ผแ—ดแ–‡ แ—ฐแชแŽขแ•ผแ—ดแ–‡] 1:21 โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ใ…‡โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ 2:58 โ–บ โ–Œโ–Œ โ–  volฯ…ะผe : โ–โ–‚โ–ƒโ–„โ–…โ–†โ–‡โ–‰ ๐™ƒ๏ฟฝ...
26K 891 66
๐“ฃ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ '๐ด๐‘๐‘’' โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘ ...
25K 597 10
๐™บ๐šŠ๐š›๐š• ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š‚๐šŽ๐š—๐š’๐š˜๐š› ๐š’๐š— ๐š‘๐š’๐š๐š‘๐šœ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š˜๐š˜๐š•, ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—, ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š ๐š™๐š˜๐š™๐šž๐š•๐šŠ๐š› ๐š”๐š’๐š๏ฟฝ...