My Possessive Alpha | complet...

By tinxla

Alexis Lee finds her possessive Alpha mate, Dylan Zanders. Not only is he the Alpha, he happens to be popular... More

Chapter 1 - Run.
Chapter 2 - Unexpected Outcome.
Chapter 3 - Aw Hell No.
Chapter 4 - Meeting The Family Is Never Fun. Or Is It?
Chapter 5 - Damn Possessive Dickhead.
Chapter 7 - Pregnant.
Chapter 8 - Bestie Bonding Time.
Chapter 9 - Aw, The Big Bad Alpha Is Afraid.
Chapter 10 - Movies, Make Outs, Marks.
Chapter 11 - Anger Blackens The Heart.
Chapter 12 - Tamed The Alpha.
Chapter 13 - What The Hell?!
Chapter 14 - No, Not Happening.
Chapter 15 - Answers.
Chapter 16 - Birthday Boy.
Chapter 17 - Luna.
Chapter 18 - Jelly Tots.
Chapter 19 - Trip Down Memory Lane.
Chapter 20 - Meanie.
Chapter 21 - Look Who's Back.
Chapter 22 - Tomorrow.
Chapter 23 - I Do.
Chapter 24 - Love.
Chapter 25 - Luca.
Chapter 26 - Family.

Chapter 6 - Hair Styling And Mario Kart.

194K 4.1K 1.1K
By tinxla

Chapter 6 - Hair Styling And Mario Kart.

I was at Dylan's pack house sitting down watching TV. He had promised Ollie that he'd play games with him after school so, here I was on my own watching Jeremy Kyle.

Don't judge, Jeremy Kyle is just too awesome.

"And the DNA results show that Jake.." Wait for it.. Damn he pauses too long! "Is not the father."

"How could you cheat on me? After all I've done for that kid! Its not even mine, I love her as my own. How could you do this?"

"Why do you watch this show?" I look behind me and Dylan is standing there, eyeing the show and me like we were crazy.

"Its interesting. Its also funny! Now hush, the next people are going to come on."

He laughs and sits next to me, laying his head down on my lap.

"Next up, Marilyn wants to know whether or not her son has stolen from her. He claims that he hasn't but she wants to know the truth for once and for all. His mother states he has stolen from her before. Now welcome, Marilyn." People start clapping and some lady, who I presumed was Marilyn, walked on stage.

"Why is she so fat? And old?"

"That's mean, Dylan."

"But look at her!"

"Don't be so mean."

"Now let's bring on her son, Brandon." A load of boos came from the crowd. For some reason, Dylan joined in.

"Mum, I swear I didn't steal the money! You gotta believe me."

"I bet he stole it. He's lying." I say.

"How do you know that? Give him a chance. He may not have stolen the money."

"I'm sure he did though."

"Alright, alright. Don't you swear at your mother young man. Now to find out whether Brandon is telling the truth or not."

"Well let's see who's right huh?" Dylan says, looking up at me.

"Hm, okay."

"Brandon, when asked if you stole the money, what did you say?"

"No, of course I said no. I didn't steal from my mum."

"Marilyn, your son was lying. Brandon, you are disgraceful and-"

"I told you!" I grin.

"Fine, you win."

"Why aren't you will Ollie? I thought you were supposed to be playing games with him?"

"I wanted to spend time with my mate." He sits up and looks up at me.

"Well spend time with your brother. I'm watching Jeremy Kyle and you're disturbing me."

"Aw no. I'll be quiet." He grins and lays back down on my lap. His hair looked really soft and for some reason, as crazy as it sounds, I really want to touch it. So I do, casually.

I comb my hands through his hair and he hums. I stop. "Don't stop. It feels nice." I smile and play with his hair.

"Can I style your hair?" I ask.

"Uh, no."

"Why not?"

"Because I don't want you to mess my hair up."

"I won't, I want to make it nicer. Cos its very messy and no, it needs to he styled."

"Are you saying you don't like my hair?"

"No I like it, its fluffy and all. I want to make it all pretty."

"So it's not pretty now?"

"It is. But I want to play with your hair."

"You're a child you know?"

"Yes and you're a dickhead, what's new?"

"I said I was sorry."

"Let me style your hair please?" He doesn't reply straight away.. I think he's thinking about it. Oooh, I hope he says yes! I'll make his hair so pretty!

He sighed before answering, "Oh alright then."

"Okay, get up then. We're off to your room."

"I like where this is going." I slap his arm. "What was that for, babe?"

"We're not going to your room for naughtiness. I'm styling your hair. Oh, maybe I'll get Ollie to help!"

"He's a boy, not a girl."

"So? All children are artistic no matter what gender. He might want to help me."

"Can't we have mate bonding time? Just you and me?"

"Uh okay."

"Good."

We're soon up in his room and he's sitting cross legged on the floor while I sit on the bed. "Again, tell me why I'm sitting on the floor."

"Cos you're really tall and I'm not and I don't want to stand."

"You're lazy."

"So? At least you're still sitting down."

"Are you nearly done?"

"Nope." I had brushed his hair and was tying his hair into little ponytails. I had tied them up with pink ribbons.

"What are you doing to my hair?"

"Shh. Stop moving." I had also put hairspray on his hair and I was debating whether to curl it or not. Or straighten it. The bits that weren't tied up yet I mean. "Hm." I said, thinking.

"I'm not going to like this am I?"

"Yes you are." In all honesty, he probably wouldn't. His hair was sticking out in different directions in ponytails with pink ribbons. Pink. He doesn't strike me as the guy to like the colour pink.

"I doubt it."

"You will. Now hush." I was still debating what else I could do with his hair. Hm. Maybe I could.. Nah. "What else..? Hm.."

"There's more? Come on baby seriously.. I don't like this.."

"Fine," I huff, "I'm finished then have a look." I give him a mirror and he gasps.

"What the fuck? Pink? Pink? Seriously.. God I hate that colour.. Its too girly and bright."

"I knew you'd love it." I say sarcastically. This was an absolute bad idea. I get up and put away my stuff while he takes out the ribbons, kinda angrily. Well then. I go to walk out the room.

"Where are you going?"

"Somewhere."

"Where?"

"I don't know."

"Come here."

"No thank you." I politely decline, making him sigh in frustration. Why is he so frustrated? I didn't think his hair looked that bad.. Although his hair now is just messy again and all over the place. He looked cute.

Cute? Did I say cute? No, that's not a word associated with someone like him. Cute is all pink and fluffy but he's not anything near that, he's handsome, hot and sexy.

I walk out and find Ollie wandering about the pack house. "Hey there Ollie."

"I forgot your name." He says frowning, and tears threatening to pour out of his eyes.

"Aw don't cry. Call me Lexi."

"Lexi? I like that name."

"Well, my name is Alexis, but I prefer Lexi. Or Lex. Well I don't really mind to be honest."

"Alexis is a cool name! I like it!"

"I like your name too."

"Thank you! Can you play with me? Dylan won't play with me. He said he wanted to spend time with his mate. Whoever that is." He pouts as he says that. Bless him, he just wants to play with his brother aw. "And Jackson isn't around. Plus Cammy never likes to play with me cos she says she's a girl and too old."

"Do you know what a mate is?"

"Yeah, your one true love!" I smile at his reply. "You were here yesterday. Mummy said something about you though. Mate or something. Wait! Are you Dylan's mate?"

"Yeah, I am."

"Oh, I'll go." He turns around to leave but I put my hand on his shoulder, stopping him.

"Why?"

"Because Dylan want to spend time with mate. Which is you. So I can't play with you."

"Nah, he's probably angry at me anyway. Come on let's go play."

"Follow me!" He grabs my hand and drags to me his room. "We're going to play Mario kart! Do you like that game?"

"Love it!" He hands me a wheel and sets up the game.

***

"You're really good! Well done Lexi!"

"Thanks, you're really good too."

"But you're better." He frowns.

"Aw don't need to be upset, I'm no where near as good as you."

"You beat me though."

"You're still really good don't worry."

"You're better than Dylan." He whispers and giggles. I giggle along with him.

"Am I?"

"Yeah, its funny cos he gets annoyed when he loses. And he can't really drive which is really funny!" I laugh and think about Dylan getting frustrated over a game.

Dylan walks in as Ollie and I are laughing our heads off. "Alexis. Come with me."

"I'm playing with Ollie though."

"Ollie, mum wants you to go down for dinner."

"But I want to play more with Lexi."

"No, mum wants you now." He says with no emotion.

"Okay." Ollie gets up and looks to the floor. I could tell he was sad. I'm guessing he looked up to Dylan more than Jackson. Once Ollie is out the room I glare at Dylan.

"What the hell was that?" I say to him, still glaring.

"What? Mum wanted him."

"You could've said it nicely! He looks up to you and you're just mean to him."

"I'm not mean to him."

"Yes you are. Didn't you see the way he held his head down. And then he just wants to spend time with you but you tell him no because you want to spend time with your mate. No one else plays with him and he's sad. You should be nicer to him."

"Well I'm sorry I wanted to spend time with you."

"Well I was having fun spending time with you until you got pissed off." I mumble.

"I didn't get pissed off."

"You did.. That's why I left the room."

"Well I'm sorry I don't like the colour pink."

"Well I do."

"I don't care."

"You don't care about my interests?"

"I never said that."

"Well you kinda did. By not caring about my favourite colour means you don't care about what I like or dislike."

"No, that's not what I meant."

"Well it sure sounded like it." I go to leave Ollie's room but Dylan blocks the doorway. "Move."

"No."

"I said move." He shakes his head and I grow frustrated. "Why are you so difficult?! Oh my God!" He laughs. "Are you finding this funny?" I'm sure he saw my death glare because he immediately stopped laughing. He moved out of the way and I stormed downstairs and out the house for a run.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 42.8K 33
-COMPLETED- ~3 Years BEFORE Luna Hana~ The running never bothered her - she had run her entire life. From what? Nothing in particular...at least no...
Queen By Gaye

Werewolf

164K 4.8K 22
"I am Luna Feia Agreste and I am the queen." It's true. I am the queen. Not because I am the luna, heck I don't want to be one, but because I am the...
172K 3.5K 17
"Say it Blake" Damon says forcefully, keeping my hands pinned above my head. "Say what I want to hear" "N-No Damon" I whimpered. The pain in my wrist...
48.3K 1.7K 14
short story !! Disclaimer: this is super cringey, I wrote it when I was like 14 sooo, but they've all been edited and now they're (a bit) better ?? H...