Hood Love Story

By FATKEWCHI

(Excuse any typos or errors) NOT GOOD AT DESCRIPTIONS...JUST READ 💗💗 More

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I VE
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T e n
TWELVE
THIRTEENN
NOT AN UPDATE :COMPICATED 🖤
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
Eighteen
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
Twenty Three
Twenty FOUR
Twenty FIVE
Twenty SIX
Twenty SEVEN
Twenty EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THRITY ONE
THRITY TWO
THRITY THREE
THRITY FOUR
THRITY FIVE
THRITY SIX
THRITY SEVEN
THRITY EIGHT
THRITY NINE
FORTY
FOURTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FOURTY FIVE
FOURTY FIVE PT2

E L E V E N

15.5K 329 362
By FATKEWCHI

                                                        *Not edited

|DEJASIA BRIDGE|DEJA

It's a officially been a month since I came out the hospital and I've been feeling better I moved out my old broke down ass home and moved into something better.

My bitch ass mother came back she's been staying in the old house with Kamren she wanted me to stay but I wasn't feeling her.

Izzy and I haven't talked since that day I've just been over to his house cause Rubi  drags me if she didn't I would have stayed my ass home.

—————

"Bitch I don't know what to do" Rubi sighed.
"About what"? Looking at her laying on the bed

"Blu has been real distant lately we don't even really talk no more"

"Like yeah I know he be working with Izzy and shit doing shipments and everything" I rolled my eyes when she mentioned him.

"But he don't even talk to me." She looked at my trying to see what I was gonna say.

" Girl idk it's not like he's cheating or anything he's probably doing some shit like you said" I told her making up shit.

"Okay your probably right I'm overreacting" she jumped up off the bed and came to me.

"Soooooo what's going on with you and Izzy..."she said dragging her O's.

Looking back at her "what you mean what's going on"

"Nothing causes when I mention his name you rolled ya eyes and you sounded angry"

"Bitch no one is fucking angry I'm perfectly fine" told her with a straight face.

"So if nothings wrong let's go over their?" She said smiling. 

"Bitch for what"?  Causing me to sigh.

"Cause I miss Blu and I wanna see him. Cause he never ever be texting a bitch back and I don't like that"As she ranted on.

"Fine fine cause I don't wanna hear about this shit" Putting my jacket on and some crocs.

"You not bout to go outside like that. You look fucking ugly" She said while putting her finger up and down.

"Yes bitch I'm not here to impress anyone" I mugged her.

"If you say so" shrugging.

"We also gotta stop by the gas station cause I'm running out why gas can't be free". Rolling her eyes.

—————-

"Bitch why stop at this station this one is soo ghetto"I said in my white girl voice.

"Bitch I know the fuck you didn't".  She hopped out the car.

"Go inside and ask them to turn it on" As she popped her head in the car.

"Nooo I look bummy ain't no way I'm going outside" Sticking my head out the window.

"Wasn't you the one who decided to wear this bum ass outfit....Okay then so get the fuck up."

"Fine" I said slamming the car door.

"Don't slam shit that ain't your now"

Walking into the store "Heyy can you turn on pump number 5." Asking the cashier I also went into the back to get some snacks for me cause rubi ain't say she want shit.

Putting all my stuff on the register. I see these group of fine ass niggas that walked in.

It's time for me to get the fuck out now.

  The total is 18.69$ here you go giving him a 20 dollar bill. "Ya ass is fine" some deep voice said behind me.

"Oh thank you" I said smiling

"Lemme get ya 10"? He asked.

"Ughh what's that."  Standing their  lost as hell while his friends standing in the back watching us.

"I'm talking bout ya number shawty" He laughed.

"Ooh I'm sorry I'm a lil slow,well I'm not slow but I'm slow I'm sorry never mind" I said putting my head down.

"Nah it's fine" oh He said laughing at me.

"What a dumbass" I said walking out the store.

—————

"I can't believe you really didn't buy me no snacks?" Rubi gasped.

"Bitch you'll be perfectly fine" I said banging on this dirty ass door.

"Alright now what did the door do to you know" I rolled my eyes until Izzy came to the door.

"Ugfh" I  brushed passed him sitting on the end of the couch.

"Bae who dis." Some random pretty chick said in the kitchen. 

"Nobody" he said walking behind her and holding her.

"Well since when was I a nobody Izzy"? Rubi said looking shocked. "Who this fine tender"? she asked.

The girl in the kitchen laughed. "I'm Vansia" she smiled at Rubi. I rolled my eyes looking at them both.

"Hey how are you?" She asked looking at me smiling.

"A bitter ass bitch" Izzy said mumbling under his breath. When vansia slapped his chest hearing what he said.

"Phft I'm Dejasia" I said waving at her  She smiled at me. 

"Ohh your the girl in hospital Izzy was looking for" She looked at Izzy.

I furrowed my eyebrows "Umm what" I asked lookin at Izzy.

"Yea your Izzy's cousin" she looked at Izzy who was making eye contact with me.

If I'm his cousin,welp sweet home Alabama

"Yea I'm his cousin it was nice to meet you" I told her while Glaring at Izzy. I get a text message from my phone.

                               Unknown

Yoo ma.                                        Yea,um hi hello?

Youn member meh?   
                                  Can you jog my memory 😭

I'm the nigga from the gas station.

                                  Ooh my bad I'm sorry lol.😭

Ig youn ain have my number saved

                                          Nah I forgot oppsie🌚

Smh I'm gonna call you ion like text.
Read@4:15

"Ring"

"Ring"

"Ring"

"Who ringin ya phone bitch" Rubi said lookin at me with her eyes wide.

"The nigga from the gas station"I smiled. From the side of my eye I can see Izzy mugging me.

Welp too bad cousin.😭🤦🏽‍♀️.

——————-

"Heyy wsp." I said answering the phone

"Bitch I know you not using ya sexy voice on the phone" I heard rubi say in the back.

I shunned her away. I got up walking to the back outside so I can finish my conversation.

"Yoo whadup witchu."

"Ooh nothing much at my cousin house with my friends."

"That's wsp. Whatcho name is."

"It's Deja what's yours?"

"Ja" he said real deeply.

"I was thinking you trynna hang out or some shit" He asked.

"Umm...." "sure if you want"

"Youn ain sound to clear on that"

"Noo I said yeah it's whatever I don't do much anyways"

"Alright Imma hit you tmmr shawty"

————

"So how was the conversation" Rubi asked me as I walked back in the house.

"It was good nothin much he wanna go out tmmr" I sat back down on the couch.

"Ahhh that's good he looked cute from a distance"

"You couldn't even see him."

"Yeah I did what if someone what trynna snatch you in the sto you gotta be aware."

I laughed "yea right bitch. His  name Ja and  he sound find as shit and he tall perfect match"

"I know that's right" Rubi said having me a high five ,Vansia laughed too.

"He don't even sound all that" Izzy said lookin at all three of us.

"Baby don't be angry for your lil cousin she found someone let her be happy". Vansia said touching Izzy hand.

"Thank you Vansia for agreeing."

"Right cousin I want you to know I got this imma big girl" I cheesed  while he mugged me.

—————-

What y'all wanna see give me suggestions?

Vote&Comment💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 6.1K 39
Just read PLEASE DONT BE GHOST READERS VOTE COMMENT THANK U
990K 42K 60
"𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝗧𝗢𝗫𝗜𝗖, 𝚢𝚎𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐."
323K 10.8K 32
-𝘼 𝙙𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙮𝙥𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠😭♥️. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙚😼. 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬
15.6K 645 16
"𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕.. 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒕."