Falling in love💖

By AyeshaTakia43

A Story of a pretty mischievous boy Xiao Zhan who fled from his own marriage from States to China to find his... More

Characters - 1
Characters - 2
Chapter - 1
Chapter -2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Thank you Note
Chapter - 9
Not an update
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOBO🎉🎁🎂
Chapter - 10
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter - 11
NOT AN UPDATE
NEW STORY
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter-16
Chapter - 17
Asking your help
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Not an update
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
My Birthday🎂
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Not an update
Not an Update
Chapter : 31
Chapter : 32
Chapter : 33
Chapter : 34
Happy Birthday Zhan ge ❤
Chapter : 35
💜💚 Hello guys💙 ❤
Chapter : 36
Chapter : 37
Thank you!!!
Chapter : 38

Chapter - 30

3.4K 220 167
By AyeshaTakia43

After talking with Lingjiao Zhan went to his desk.

"Arghh!! She is so irritating." Zhan mumbled while massaging his temple.

Yang Yang saw him. He rushed to him.

"Hey Zhannie!! What happened to you?" Yang Yang asked.

"Nothing ge. Just an annoying insect was pestering me. I gave her medicine." Zhan said while seeing Lingjiao who was exiting the kitchen and glaring him.

"Huh?" Yang Yang asked confused.

"Ahh ge I am fine." Zhan said smilingly.

"So I wanna ask Can I take you out for dinner tonight?" Yang Yang asked with a sweetest smile.

"Ahhh" Zhan laughed awkwardly.

"Actu.." Zhan was saying something when a hoarse voice from behind cut him in between.

Zhan and Yang Yang turned to the owner of the voice. And there he was. Wang Yibo.

"No, today he is going out with me." Yibo said standing at a distance from them.

Zhan smiled when Yang Yang faced him.

"Okay, so tomorrow..?" Yang Yang asked Zhan while facing him.

"Tomorrow we have family dinner. So NO." Again Yibo answered on Zhan's behalf before Zhan could say anything.

"Next day?" Yang Yang asked again with a smile to Zhan.

"We are expecting guests. So NO." Yibo said sternly.

Yang Yang turned to Yibo side with anger in his eyes.

"If you are expecting guests then what it has to do with Zhan? As far as I know he is not your blood related or closed then What will he do there? Prepare snacks?" Yang Yang asked sarcastically.

"He is VERY CLOSED to us." Yibo said with his hoarse voice while emphasis very closed.

Yang Yang glared at him and turned to Zhan who was already staring them with confusion.

Yang Yang smiled at Zhan and left to his desk without saying anything more. Zhan was very confused about what just happened.

Yibo was about to left, Zhan ran to him.

"What was that?" Zhan asked.

"What?" Yibo asked back.

"Don't play fool. What was that? Why you lied just now?" Zhan asked.

"I didn't lie." Yibo said with his stern voice.

"Yes, every word I said is true. Today you are going out with me." Yibo said.

"And why's that?" Zhan asked.

"Mom asked me to take you out." Yibo answered.

"And why don't I know about it?" Zhan asked.

"Because she asked me. May be she'll tell you after returning home." Yibo answered calmly.

"And which family dinner?" Zhan asked.

"What do you mean which family dinner?" Yibo asked irritadely.

"I mean why don't I know about it?" Zhan asked.

"What you even know? Huh? Literally you are saying to everything why I don't this? Why I don't  know that?" Yibo said irritadely.

"And which guests?" Zhan again asked.

"Umm.. Special guests." Yibo answered.

"Who?" Zhan asked.

"You idiot!! You don't know them. Then why asking?" Yibo said and smacked lightly on Zhan's head.

"Hey Angry Bird!! Don't you dare to call me idiot. I am not idiot. And why did you hit me?" Zhan asked which huffing his cheeks in anger and rubbing his head where Yibo smacked lightly.

"Don't call me that here. It's office. Don't you know?" Yibo said.

"Ahh!! It means I can call you Angry Bird at home. Okay okay!!" Zhan asked smiling.

"Shut up!!" Yibo said and left.

Zhan laughed and went to his desk.

Yibo returned to his cabin and called his mother.

After 3 rings his mom picked up the call.

"Hello!!" Carman Lee said from the other side.

"Hello mom" Yibo said.

"Yes Yibo!!"

"Mom!! Ac..tually I-I  was thinking um.

"What are you thinking Yibo, tell me?" Carman Lee asked noticing her son's stuttering.

"Iwasthinkingiftonightitakezhanoutondinner" Yibo said in one go.

"Huh?? What?" Carman Lee asked as she didn't understand what Yibo just said.

"I was thinking if tonight I take Zhan out on dinner?" Yibo asked nervously.

Carman Lee was surprised to listen her son. Usually Yibo tried to skip lunch out and today he is asking to go out with Zhan. It's a new thing.

"Why so sudden?" She asked.

"Actually I was thinking if he's  getting bored so if I'll take him out maybe his mood would be cheered up." Yibo said.

Carman Lee smiled.

"Yes of course!! You both should go." She said.

"Mom, when we reach home ask him to go out with me." Yibo said.

"Why? Ask yourself."

"No Mom, maybe he feel uncomfortable. Try to understand mom." Yibo said annoyed as he wasn't able to think the ways to convince his mom.

"Okay okay!! I'll ask him." Carman Lee said smiling.

"And yes tomorrow we'll go for family dinner." Yibo said and cut the call before his mom could ask anything.

"Okay all sorted with those two things. Now what about the third one? Who to make guest." Yibo mumbled while thinking hard for an idea.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

In the evening: –

When Zhan and Yibo reached home. Carman Lee asked Zhan to get ready and to go for dinner with Yibo. Zhan smiled, nodded and went upstairs to his room to get ready.

After getting ready both went to a fancy restaurant for dinner.

Yibo being a gentleman opened the gate for Zhan and offered him hand. Zhan got confused.

"Hey Bo ge!! Have you hit your head somewhere? I am Zhan. Why this?" Zhan was very confused as he wasn't used to of Yibo's this type of behavior.

"Yeah!! You are a stupid brat. Come." Yibo said and grabbed Zhan's left hand and dragged him inside.

After hearing Yibo called him stupid brat, Zhan hit Yibo's shoulder lightly and pouted angrily.

"Cute" Yibo voiced out his thoughts whithout knowing.

"Yes I am. And you're Angry Bird." Zhan said and giggled.

Yibo realised he just blurted out his thought and didn't say anything further.

They went to a table and sat opposite to each other. A waiter came and asked about their orders.

"Um.. I'll take Sichuan Pork, Shrimp with Vermicelli and garlic,  dumplings, peking roasted duck, sweet and sour pork, yangchow fried rice and Icecream for dessert." Zhan ordered and passed the menu to Yibo.

Yibo take menu and was about to return it to the waiter when Zhan spoke.

"Wait!! Aren't you going to order?"

"Didn't you just ordered? " Yibo asked.

"But I've ordered for me. You order for yourself." Zhan answered.

"Did you ordered all those only for yourself?" Yibo asked with widened his doe eyes.

"Yes!! So what?" Zhan asked.

"Nothing" Yibo said, the waiter laughed a little, Yibo glared at him. He immediately bowed his head as a sorry.

Yibo ordered sweet and sour pork and yangchow fried rice for himself and returned the menu to the waiter.

The waiter left. After sometime their food arrived.

"Are you sure you can finish all the food?" Yibo asked seeing full table in front of him.

"Yes!!" Zhan said and started digging in.

Zhan was eating like a child without worrying how he was looking eating. And Yibo was watching him with a smile plastered on his lips.

"Hey Zhan !!" Somebody called Zhan from behind.

To be continue.....

Hello guys!! So after a long time I am here again.

I was solving maths and I got bored so I thought to write a chapter. So here it is. I don't know when I will update next chapter.

Any guesses who is the person who called Zhan?

Point out any mistake.

See you all next time. Till then bye bye 👋. Take care.

#staysafe   #yizhanforever

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 15K 48
16 yo Lan zhan is engaged to his childhood friend Lan Yi and there comes Wei wuxian for his studies to Cloud recesses with his siblings. Wei ying fee...
195K 10.4K 50
"Xiao Zhan" Is most famous & most handsome idol of china! every girls & boys are crazy for him. his acting skills and personality make people fall fo...
208K 11.3K 41
JADE OF HEARTS AWARD 2021-- TEEN FANFICTIONS YIZHAN CATEGORY AWARD WINNER. Cover Credits : @LuvLaws after getting admitted in university, Xiao Zhan...
546K 34.9K 73
Wang Yibo is a rich playboy of 23 years, who is the only heir to their business Wang Corporation. For his handsome features, he is known as Mr. Hands...