β„π•šπ•€ π•ƒπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ ℝ𝕠�...

By storiesbymorgan1

Maya, Iris, and Barry were all friends growing till Tony took a liking to Maya. Maya never knew it but she wa... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
A/n
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
A/n
A/n
Preview of: The Youngest Stark
A/n
A/N

Chapter 7

1.7K 35 17
By storiesbymorgan1

A/n: Slight smut; so if you don't like that type of thing skip this chapter :)

(Still Maya's Pov)
"You're the one to talk!" I exclaimed. I'm finally done with trying to hold back. How can someone be so oblivious to what is right in front of them? He's over here pining for the girl who's taken, while I'm here hurting because the man that I truly loved since elementary is in love with my best friend. It's just not fair. I love Iris, but how come she's always the one that everyone picks. Even my ex left me because he "loved Iris", well that was after he cheated, but my point still stands.

"What do you mean?" Barry confusedly asked

"You talk about why Iris doesn't see you standing in front of her, revealing that you are utterly in love with her. You say you're the one who's friendzoned, well that makes two of us," I scoffed. Barry seems even more confused by my harsh tone. Is that day I actually admit my feelings to him? No, I can't it will ruin everything, but I'm sick and tired of hiding, being his shoulder to cry on when something with Iris doesn't go as expected. I am tired of putting on a fake facade. The more I thought about it, the more my brain is telling me it's time to come clean and tell him already.
"What do you mean; that makes two of us?"

I rolled my eyes, "Oh... my... god... you're really that oblivious, are you?"

"Oblivious about what?"

"Nothing... let's just watch something since you are already here," I said grabbing the remote, turning on Netflix, putting on Magic Mike so I can pay attention to anything else but Barry. As the movie played Barry took the remote out of my hand and pressed the mute button, "Oh no you aren't doing this again."

"You aren't just going to slide by me and ignore this conversation," Barry raised his voice a bit. I stop trying to go for the remote and stand up to walk away, but Barry grabs my wrists and pulls me down back to the couch.

"We are having this conversation... you will not pull away, like you always do," Barry said the last part under his breath so I wouldn't hear, but I did. "What was that?," I said, getting annoyed. See, I have this problem called burying my emotions till they explode, which causes me to pull away a lot, but Barry is pushing every button right now to where I might just explode. "What..." Barry said, playing dumb.

"What do you mean; like you always do?"

"You always pull away instead of actually talking about how you feel," Barry said, obviously a little annoyed. "So penny for your thoughts?"

I turned back towards the tv and reached for the remote to unmute the movie. "MAYA!" I guess now's the time to tell him.

"I'm just tired!" I shouted.

"Tired of what?"

"Don't you ever think to look in front of you?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I'm tired of being your shoulder to cry on, just like how Iris uses you as her shoulder to cry on. Well, guess what Barry everyone else has a shoulder to cry on except ME!"

"I-."

"Haven't you ever thought that you are the oblivious one? Because I'm right here, but you're always pinning over Iris. I've always been right in front of you ever since elementary, even when I was Tony. The only reason I said yes to Tony was because you were utterly in love with Iris, so I thought finding someone would get rid of my feelings for you, but guess what IT DIDN'T. I also thought if I said yes to Tony it would stop your bullying by him, which it did. All I did was for you, but you were to blind to see that. I'm always the second choice. Always the bridesmaid, never the Bride." Barry looked shocked at what I just said.

"You, liked me since elementary?"
"Yes, but you were to blind to see."

"I always thought you didn't, that's why I tried to mask my feelings, and then I started having feelings for Iris. You are too good for me, I want something there but you are way out of league for me, so I thought if you were happy with Tony what was I to stop you." Barry said as he caressed my face. As Barry did that, he notices a spark of electricity running through both of them as they touch each other.

Barry leaned in and my heart raced. This is actually happening, I'm going to kiss My Lightning Rod. Barry inched closer and closer to where our nosies are touching. I felt his warm breath on my upper lips; it took everything in me not just to pull him in and started kissing him. I've been waiting for this moment since high school. "Have I ever told you I love the little twinkle in your eyes that you get when you smile and the small vein in your forehead when you get mad or passionate about something," Barry said.
"Shut up and kiss me, goofball," I giggled.
"Don't have to tell me twice." And what that Barry kissed me. At first it was rapid and disparate, like that kiss has been building up for years and was about to burst at the seems. As it continued to progress, the kiss became a more passionate and hot make-out session.

We only broke away from the kiss to undress. "Can I?" Barry asked as he moved his kisses down to my neck and tugged at the bottom of my shirt. All I could do was moan because he was leaving slight bruises on my neck and blowing on them before he moved onto the next. I let out a loud hitched breath.

"I take that as a yes... but I want to hear you say it."

"Yes..." I bit my lip, trying to hold back my moan. He took off my shirt and threw it to God knows where. "Hey that's not fair you still have your shirt." Barry laughed at my slight wine and took off his shirt throwing it over my head. Seeing his abs would never get old to me. Once the shirts were removed, we got back to passionately making out and Barry went back to sucking on my neck. He found the sweet spot on my neck behind my ear and I finally let out quite a loud moan.
"Found it," He smirked. Barry got very excited to where he vibrated. The pleasure was so unreal. We had to stop to catch our breath and from whatever that vibrating thing was.

"Mmm... wow... what's wrong that felt amazing."

"I just got a... little excited." Barry stated while breathing heavy.

"I would hope so," I said as I kissed him again while grinding down on him.

Barry pulled away, "I'm just... um... a little worried about... um... moving too fast."

"Barry, we've known each other since 4th grade... and besides it's okay I hate slow." I pushed him down to the couch. "Okay then," Barry said and flipped us over so he was on top. Once Barry flipped us over, he stopped kissing me to unbuckle his pants. I can't believe this is happening, I totally didn't picture this about a 100 times. As Barry was about to completely pull down his pants, we heard the door handle jingle and someone walking inside. The person was Iris. I forgot I gave her that stupid key. Before Iris could see anything Barry used his super speed and got me and himself dressed and pretended like nothing just happened. I swear to god Iris is such a cock block.

"MAYA! Guess what, I'm off the marke-" Iris comes towards the coach and sees me and Barry, "Oh hey Barry, what are ya'll watching?"

"Magic Mike..." Barry said, trying to act cool with a pillow over his lap.

"Ooo, Channing Tatum for the win," She said as she sat down on the reclining chair. I really need to take that key away from her.
"Well, I better get going I have something to do," Barry said with a hand stretching the back of his neck while the other hand pats my knee as he gets up and goes to the door. REALLY a knee pat, that's it, only because Iris is here, right?

"Well bye, I guess," I said kinda sadly. Barry looks at me like he's sorry and then turns to Iris and walks out the door.
"Bye Barry." Iris said. "So girl night?"
"Sure."

While finishing watching Magic Mike, I went to get comfortable because I never wear a shirt to bed. I always sleep in a sports bra and spandex. When I walked back out from the bathroom, Iris kept staring at me for no reason. "What's wrong?"

"What's that on your neck?" Iris questioned. I had no clue what she was talking about.

"What?"

"That." She takes a picture and shows it to me.

I'm going to kill Barry, not literally, you know what I mean.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 231 11
Barry woke up from a weird dream, hearing some problems he goes and save his beautiful city Central City. The problem is... He doesn't have his power...
39.6K 1.1K 36
In this alternate universe specifically Earth 52 Barry Allen gets over his fascination with one Iris West and instead falls in love with the beautifu...
2.5K 59 7
⚑⚑⚑⚑⚑⚑⚑⚑⚑⚑⚑⚑⚑⚑⚑⚑⚑⚑⚑⚑⚑⚑⚑⚑ To believe what this story is about you need to do something first. You need to believe in the impossible. Can you do that...
60.2K 2.3K 141
After Mon-El is sent away and Barry is trapped in the Speed Force, Iris and Kara only have had each other for the past seven months. Sure, they stil...