Untainted Soul [Completed/Dis...

By AriaGuardian

Part 2 of Darkest Hour Ever since that day, Sabre hasn't been the same, he had lost his family. He was less l... More

Darkest Hour Recap + The Start Of Untainted Soul
Chapter 1 - The Start of a mission and Teasing
Chapter 2 - Casual talks and chores
Chapter 3 - What?
Chapter 4 - What is going on...?
Chapter 5 - Watchful Eyes
Chapter 6 - Orange Crystals and Nightmares
Chapter 7 - 2nd Yellow Kingdom and secrets
Chapter 8 - Learning something important...
Chapter 9 - Altering Times
Chapter 10 - His Decision
Chapter 11 - Unforeseen conflict
Chapter 12 - Conflict between rulers
Chapter 13 - Spying
Chapter 14 - Worries of the past
Chapter 15 - Troubled Thoughts
Chapter 16 - Shadows of war
Chapter 17 - Wrong Place, Wrong Time
Chapter 18 - Just a dream...
Chapter 19 - Awkward times, secrets
Chapter 20 - Unlikely Ally and The Camp
Chapter 21 - Family reunion cut so short
Chapter 22 - Confronting what could be the future
Chapter 23 - Rushed Times
Chapter 25 - Crystals
Chapter 26 - Unsettling times
Chapter 27 - Corruption meets Purity
Chapter 28 - My Message
Chapter 29 - The End Draws Closer...
News :')
News Part 2

Chapter 24 - Cursed Fates

155 4 7
By AriaGuardian

The First Curse POV

I hums with a interest in mind, I found something that could be of use to me. I recently discovered, from my servant, Faceless had realized that the imbalance in the realm was all cause there was TWO Sabre, living in the same realm. I find that both interesting , yet odd. How long had this been going on hm? Very curious about how it led to such thing to happen. 

I doubt father would allowed such a thing without his notice. 

For now, I have many things to do, especially since I come to realized, another realm existed before this one. A realm known as...

The Steve Saga. 

. . .

I wonder if the Steves of that realm was extinct, all cause they all were being hunted by something and there precious 'Savior' being killed...

*

Corrupted Sabre POV

I silently watch The First Curse do as he please, going through books of old. I always wondered what so special about the knowledge within those books. Yet, I don't dare take them without angering the Curse one. I rather not get punish after all. I quietly left the old castle like manor, or whatever it really is. I can never understand the reasoning for creating such a place in such an ancient swamp like land. 

But I suppose it to throw off any travellers. 

Who would dare walk into an ancient swampy land without consequences?

Well, perhaps fools would dare do so I suppose. Can't stop a fool from there curiosity or there interest in learning every secrets to be known in this realm. Although, I can't help, but feel as though everything I have been doing was simply all for naught. No matter, it's likely nothing, but a mere feeling. 

With a sigh, I wondered the swampy land I come to know as my home. As far as I'm aware, Faceless had told me that I was found amnesiac. Having known very little of who I am. I was a bit skeptical by such an answer. I can feel something in the back of my mind telling me otherwise. Yet. 

It was just a mere whisper. 

I wonder. 

Who was the voice that calls me Father?

*

Orange POV

I stared at the Giant guardian before me, I can feel Green Leader is staring at my back, worried for my safety. I didn't need to be protected. I can handle myself after all. Besides, I must do what I need to in order to speed up the time in collecting the crystals. Heck, I have a feeling I'll even create SOMETHING, along the way. 

I just wasn't sure what that something was cause I forgotten. 

Dumbass, it's the Light Crystal you and Sabre and the leaders created. 

Shut up you walking elements. 

Walking fruit :)

...

Touche. 

"WHY SEEK THE GREEN CRYSTAL?" I look at the Green Crystal Guardian again after bring brought out of my thoughts. I hum in thought for a moment, thinking about my response to there question. "Well, I'm not all that sure anymore. I guess, I just want to do what I can to help those I know. Normally, I would have at least traveled with my friend, but I didn't want them traveling and just focus on recovering. So I decided I should collect the rest of the crystals on my own and create the heros."  I calmly answered, not at all bothered by the tense atmosphere. 

It was silent, I can tell the guardian was looking at me with a serious look, thinking weather or not I shall get the crystal or not. 

I can also tell that the Green Leader was worried in case the Guardian would refuse and perhaps attacked. 

I wasn't really all that worried about getting attacked, I'll probably try and dodge it or just simply accept it. 

"I WILL GIVE YOU THE GREEN CRYSTAL. I CAN TELL YOU HAVE GREAT REASONS IN NEEDING IT IN SUCH A RUSH. I CAN TELL THE BALANCE OF THE REALM ITSELF IS IMBALANCE BY SOME UNKNOWN CAUSE." 

I smiled, I'm glad I could get the crystal now. "Thank you Guardian. I'll be sure to use the Green Crystal to good use." I answered, the Guardian nodded and move. Allowing me to get the Crystal. Once I got it, I walked over to a very much Stun Green leader. 

Until.

My vision started swimming, I stumbled a bit, getting light headed and disoriented. I was confused, yet felt so so tired. I can faintly hear the voice of the concern green leader and guardian. 

But I didn't stayed conscious for long, the fogs of slumber called for me. 

*

"Sir, are you sure we should even keep letting this happen? Eventually, The First Curse may possibly kill BOTH of the Sabres." 

...

"But-"

...

"Fine. I trust your judgement sir, but can I At LEAST help them a little?"

...

"What do you mean third book? What does that even mean?"

...

"You confuse me sometimes. But I see your point, I think it would be a good to at least help them a bit. After all, the end is drawing closer then we both once thought."

...

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SOMEONE WOULD ACTUALLY DIE? I THOUGHT YOU WERE KIDDING!"

...

"I- Okay, I get it. Do I tell those three that are guiding and training Gerald what to expect?"

...

"Alright. What about Rainbow Quest Origin?"

...

"OH SHI- UH-"

...?

"NOPE. I NEVER KNEW THAT-"

...

"Okay okay- Fine I'll stopped panicking for a moment, but seriously. Who ARE YOU Really?" 

...

"'I'll tell when the time comes.' That sounds stupid, but okay. Erm, I guess I'll go warned them?" 

...

"Very well then sir."

*

This is totally not important or anything hahah :)

You all will understand who is speaking soon enough. Yes I'm a demon that is willing to smite a character. Anyways, I guess this be the end of the chapter! :D

I look forward to what you all think of this chapter :)

-Aria

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 779 50
This story was originally adopted from @IcyWillowSong Ever since Sabre created Origin, he's been stuck in a cycle. Determined to save his friends, h...
2.9K 190 17
Racing ran in our blood, it was something that nobody in my family could deny. The thrill from being at a dead standstill to over 90 in mere seconds...
53.2K 1.5K 50
(This won't follow the actual story line. This is what is going on inside my head) Sabre and Galaxy Steve have been betrayed by Rainbow Steve. He is...
10.1K 340 40
This is a Steve saga/ rainbow quest story. If Your a favremysabre fan this story is perfect for you. I want all the elements of good stories here lik...