๐๐ซ๐š๐๐š ๐˜๐—ผ๐ฎ

By tha0nlymama

"๐™ป-๐™พ-๐š…-๐™ด, ๐š๐š˜ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŽ?" More

๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜บ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ
๐๐ซ๐š๐๐š ๐˜๐—ผ๐ฎ
๐˜ก๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ
๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜น
๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜Œ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต
๐˜•๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜Œ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๏ฟผ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜Œ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜•๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜น
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜Œ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜•๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜น
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜Œ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜•๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜น
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜Œ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜•๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜บ
๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ
๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐‚๐ซ๐ž๐๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ

๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ

101K 3.9K 6K
By tha0nlymama

𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐡𝐚𝗺, 𝐍𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝗼𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚
                  𝐄𝐮𝐩𝐡𝗼𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐀𝗺𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝗼𝗺𝐛𝗼

I sat in class with my head propped against my fist as I listened to the teacher teach. This was my last class for the year until I was able to go home and start my boring summer.

"Euphoria do you know the answer to question number five in handbook?" Ms. Powells the teacher asked. I looked over at her before looking down at my handbook reading the question.

"You know ha ugly ass kno" I heard some boy from behind me mumble along with a laugh. I ignored his rude comment before looking back up at the teacher.

"Vascular System" I answered, she smiled and nodded.

"Tell me more, what is it?" She asked, I sighed. She knew I knew all the answers to this handbook that's why she kept on. I looked around seeing every pair of eyes on me making me look down. I played with my fingers as I heard whispering amongst me around the class.

"Come on Ms. Chilombo, you got this" I heard Ms. Powell say.

It wasn't a problem answering any questions I was being asked because I knew the answer, I'd just didn't want to. Their were too many people who thought of me in such a rude and annoying way because all I've ever done was speak out whenever the teacher wanted me to.

"Bitch don't even know"I heard some girl say making the class burst into laughter.

"Quiet!" Ms. Powell yelled out. "Ms. Johnson keep talking and I'll make sure you're back here for the summer" she added. The girl smacked her mouth.

"It's known for being the circulatory system. It's a organ system that permits blood to circulate and transport nutrients" I said lowly. I looked at the teacher to seeing her nodding her head, before I looked away she winked her eye and smiled.

I simply nodded.

The sound of the bell ring indicated that the day was finally over and it was time to go home. I stood grabbing my books and pencils placing them in my bag before sitting back down.

"Class is over it's dismissed. Please lay your worksheets in the bin on my desk before leaving. Thank you all for a wonderful year! I hope you stay safe and have a wonderful summer." Ms. Powells said smiling.

I waited until class was empty to dismiss myself and turn in any work I had. I watched the door seeing nobody else in the class, I stood from my seat and grabbed my worksheets before walking to the teachers desk turning them in.

"Euphoria" She called out. I looked up and focused my attention on her.

"I can say I'm proud of you" she said smiling, I nodded. "You've grown at lot since last year. I don't know why I'm saying it like you've never been a good student" she chuckled.

"But you're a very good student to teach. I enjoyed my time teaching you" Ms. Powell said.

"Thank you" I said lowly.

"I'm not going to keep you but I wanted to inform you that you have a chance of graduating early. You're GPA along with the number of class credits are looking good" She said, I nodded.

"You have a option to graduate early or stay the fifth year. I don't need an answer today I wanted to let you know so it could be something to think about" she said, I smiled small and nodded. "Just email me before the summers over" she added.

"Okay" I said. I waved at her before walking out the classroom. I sighed as looked around school seeing people talk and laugh with their friends. There was only a few because I mean it was the last day and of course people ran out as soon as the bell rung.

I walked to the front where the car riders usually got picked up. I looked around the parking lot until I noticed the familiar car making me walk over. I opened the passenger side door getting in placing my book bag in the back seat before putting on my seatbelt.

"Hey baby" my mother said. She reached in the back seat grabbing something before placing it in my lap. I looked down seeing the Chic-Fli-A bag along with a drink in the cup holder making me smile.

"Hi" I said. I reached inside grabbing some fries placing them in my mouth. "Thank you" I said chewing.

"No problem baby, how was your last day of school?" She asked, I shrugged. I grabbed my chicken sandwich along with some sauce dipping it, taking a bite.

"Just a regular day?" I nodded not really wanting to talk about school. I've had enough of even having to attend and deal with mean comments for a whole year. I just wanted to actually think about something else other than that.

"Well mama is cooking dinner tonight. We're all going to go over there" she said.

"Okay" I said lowly before taking a sip from my drink. I sat back and ate my food looking out the window noticing the familiar neighborhood.

I grabbed all my trash and waited as my mother pulled up in the driveway. I grabbed my book bag and took off my seatbelt before getting out the car. I walked inside the house placing my book bag down in the kitchen and washed my hands.

"Hey lil bit" I looked up from the sink seeing Kareem coming into the kitchen.

"Hi" I said lowly.

"Wassup baby" Kareem said walking over to my mother before giving her a kiss.

"Hey boo" she said. I watched him hug her from behind whispering something in her ear before kissing her cheek. My mother smiled and shook her head.

Kareem was my stepfather. My mother and him been together since I've remembered and just recently gotten married. I didn't know exactly what he did for a living but I did know that he made a lot of money. He'd always looked after me and my mother. He wasn't the evil stepparent that mistreated or just put up with me because of my mother but he'd actually was like a father figure to me. I could tell he really cared.

He loved my mother and that's all I've ever wanted for her, was to be loved. At long as he made her happy I liked him as long as he was going to be around.

"Whatchu' got planned with summer lil bit?" He asked leaning against the counter. I shrugged before I opened the refrigerator grabbing a bowl of fruit along with a cranberry juice.

"Whatchu' mean you don't know?" He asked, I chewed on a piece of fruit.

"Don't you wanna have fun baby?" My mother asked, I shook my head. She smacked her lips before shaking her head. "I want you too, I think you should get out" she added, I eyed her.

"Yes" she said, I shook my head. "Yes, don't give me that look"

"Mommy" I pouted, Kareem chuckled.

Going out and having fun was never my type. I loved being home either being under my mother or trapped inside my room. Those were the two places I felt more comfortable being at. I could always be myself at home without getting judged or either talked about.

I didn't have any friends because I always got worried about myself. I've never even tried to attempt make any neither. One of the reasons would be being afraid. Whenever I was in school I always got bullied and picked on so I knew making friends would be hard especially now because of the age I am. I didn't want to surround myself around any negativity or anyone who would bring me down as a person so I always stayed alone and sticked with being with myself.

It was easier that way.

"Amour it's not that bad baby I promise. I know you've had trouble making friends in school but you can always start off small" My mother said, Kareem nodded.

"Go to the mall, the park, we can even go shopping and have a girls day. What do you think about that?" My mother asked, I nodded.

"Yeah, you don't gotta do all what your mama said but at least have fun. We can hang out though because your mama boring" Kareem said chuckling, my mother side eyed him. "Just speaking facts baby" he added, she nodded.

"Remember that, okay?" She said, he grinned before pulling her to close to him kissing her. I cringed as I listened to the sounds of them. I thought they'd stop after a while but with what felt like minutes they were still going.

"Mommy!" I said, they pulled apart. My mother looked at me as he covered her face and Kareem smiled.

"I'm sorry we're sorry—say sorry" She said hitting Kareem's chest. He laughed before shaking his head eyeing her.

"I apologize Euphoria your mother did a little too much" He said chuckling, My mother smacked her mouth.

"Just think about it honey. I really don't want you missing your summer with being in the house" my mother said, I nodded. I grabbed my bowl of fruit and juice before heading upstairs to my room.

"Just let us know something baby!" I heard my mother yell followed behind a laugh. I sighed once I thought about her and Kareem.

Ew!

I walked inside my room turning on my LED lights along with my TV before sitting and laying on my bed. I grabbed my remote turning on Disney Plus going to the Proud Family. I loved this show, I've been watching it every since I was little according to my mother. I found it very interesting and funny.

I laid on my bed as I thought about summer. I'd hate to admit that my mother was kinda right. It was summer and I needed to do something other than just sit home, eat and watch cartoons all day.

I never thought about going out and having fun because I've got comfortable with being by myself and at home especially if I wasn't with my mother. I'd knew she eventually think of me going out and experiencing new things though because all she'd ever known was me being her.

Her being with me was all I've ever known.

I knew that, that'll be something that would have to change. I was growing up, growing into this person I needed to prepare myself to be. I noticed that I was now at the age where I could look after myself and be my own person. I'd probably got scared here and there but I'd knew that was something I needed to do.

I pretty sure my mother wanted to do her own thing now as well. She'd just gotten married and finally reached a stage in her life where she'd met someone to keep her happy. I didn't want to be in the way of that so I figure I'll have to do something. Of course I knew my mother loved me but I also knew that she'd appreciate and would love some time alone for herself and be alone with Kareem.

I always wanted my mother to be happy and now that she finally was I'd guess I had to try to make myself happy as well. I was still on edge about making friends and associating with people but I was feeling a bit comfortable with getting out and doing some things.

I guess I'll have to just see.

𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
_______________________________

•••

-𝙰𝚗𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛?🤔

-𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔?

-𝙰𝚗𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝙴𝚞𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚊?🧚🏾

-𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜?

-𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚜𝚘 𝙸'𝚖
𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐.

𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚃𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚍🤎!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 857 18
๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ.
8.5K 334 16
๐™„๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™˜, ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฉ? ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™š ๐™ ๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ๐™จ ๐™ช๐™จ ๐™—๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™…๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ช๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™.
2.9K 58 12
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐”๐๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐ƒ ๐Ž๐‚ ๐— ๐Ž๐‚ ๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ž๐๐„ - ?
10K 249 24
'๐—‚๐—'๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—…๐—’ ๐—๐—Ž๐—†๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—†๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐–บ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐— ๐—†๐—‚๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐–พ๐—Œ, ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐—‚ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡'๐— ๐—…๐–พ๐— ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—†๐–พ.' ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‚๐—€๐—‚...