Skate!

By JazzyReads761

Dream, a skater, with a bunch of skater friends. George, a skater, having just moved, had only one skater fri... More

Skating at night is the best time to skate.
Why are you guys in there?
What's your shoe size?
Your favorite half and half boy!
I've been injured, carry me!
Uh, I rode him.
The bets are on!
Wednesdays are odd.
Text your parents and tell them you're staying over.
I haven't been paying attention and I have no idea how to do this homework.
The weekend hangout.
You know those BuzzFeed "Am I Gay" tests? Yeah...
Where ignorance is bliss, 'tis folly to be wise.
I'm a king, bitch.
Maybe I do like him, Techno.
Why do you kiss me?
Do a flip!
If I were to judge you, I would be a hypocrite.
I can bet that he doesn't like you as much as I do.
Good riddance
I command you to sleep.
I comand you to-
Twinkies
They can't be dead.
We got him. Are you ready?
Hell yeah, I'm in. Who do you think I am?
I command you to follow all of Quackity and Techno's orders!
Do you like me or not?
The end
QUICK QUESTION EVERYONE! READ IF INTERESTED IN WEBTOONS!
Webtoon time.
We have a Discord!

Sapnap ships it.

4.4K 197 482
By JazzyReads761

"Does he always do this?" Sapnap asked, pointing over to George who was asleep in Dream's arms.

"Yeah, he does this when he gets tired." Dream explained.

"Why don't you ever cuddle with me, Dreamie?" Sapnap asked, batting his eyes at Dream.

"Because you smell." Dream said. Sapnap crawled over to Dream. Dream glared at him but it didn't affect Sapnap. When he was close enough, he sat up and then fell down on top of Dream and George, hugging both of them. Dream sighed, he felt George shift positions so that his back was laying on Dream and his hands pressed to Sapnap's chest.

"Hea-vy." George slurred in his sleep. Sapnap could feel George weakly push at his chest so he got off. George smiled and leaned back into Dream to fall asleep.

"I am offended." Sapnap said.

Dream laughed, "Well maybe if you didn't try and suffocate him, you could cuddle with him."

Sapnap smiled, "nah. I'm over it." Sapnap leaned back to his side of the couch.

"Do you like him?" Sapnap asked. Dream looked him, Sapnap had a small smirk forming on his face.

"No, I don't like George. He's our friend." George shuffled again to put squish his cheek to Dream's chest. Then a camera clicked. Dream looked up to where Sapnap was holding his phone.

"What's that for?" Dream asked.

"Look at this and tell me again what you just said." Sapnap said, handing Dream his phone. Dream looked at the photo, George cuddled into him and Dream looking down at him.

"Look at your face." Sapnap said, pointing to the area where he believed Dream's face was. Dream was smiling softly, like a mother would look at their newborn baby. Dream pressed a few spots on the phone and his own phone pinged.

"Did you seriously just send it to yourself?" Sapnap asked as Dream gave the phone back.

"Yes. And no, I don't like George, he's just my friend." Sapnap laughed.

"There is no way. Why did you send yourself the picture?" Sapnap asked.

"Blackmail." Dream said nonchalantly.

"Whatever you say. If it helps you get your dick up, then that's not my problem." Sapnap said. Dream started wheezing, "WHAT?"

George was the first to wake up, he had a blanket over his arms and Sapnap's back laying on his lap. He followed where Sapnap's body should be and saw his head peeking out of the sheets and laying on the armrest. He looked to the side of Sapnap and saw the giant that he was laying on. George moved his hands that were under the blanket to feel another pair of hands that he assumed were Dream's since Sapnap's arms where above the blanket.

George was trapped in his spot on the couch, and he doubted that the two would get up any time soon because of how late they stayed up. He sighed and tried to go back to sleep. But first he had to lay back on Dream. He contemplated just waiting there, awake, for the others to get up, but he didn't even have his phone and he figured staring at a wall wouldn't be very entertaining. He slowly leaned back onto Dream, stopping when he felt him move a little.

The sleeping Dream shuffled to face George as much as he could with Sapnap on his lap. Then he used the arms that he already had around George to pull him a little tighter, leaning on George. George now couldn't escape even more now, and he was being used like a pillow for Dream, meaning he wasn't that comfortable. Since neither Dream nor Sapnap woke up during the interaction, he assumed that they were really tired. George, on the other hand, was now fully awake.

But since they were tired, he could probably escape easier. He looked to his right and saw an unused pillow. He was barely able to grab it form his position. He then leaned back so that Dream was leaning on the couch instead of him. George tried to give him the pillow to grab onto, but he wasn't fast enough as Dream just grabbed him again.

He sighed; his plan had failed but at least he was in a more comfortable position. He relaxed into Dream's arms and tried to sleep again, this time succeeding.

Sapnap woke up next and sat up. He yawned and looked behind him where he was sleeping. He saw Dream and George, now without the blanket that Sapnap had on him. Dream and George were gently holding each other's hands. Sapnap got up and put the blanket back on the two. 

The fact that Dream says that he doesn't like George but then proceeds to do stuff like this made Sapnap somewhat frustrated. But then again, just a picture might help Dream realize. He took the blanket back off of them and got a picture of them holding hands, then put the blanket back on. Now that he thought about it, he never asked George what he thought of Dream either.

He'll ask later. Right now, it was eleven am and he should be heading home. He sent Dream a text saying that he was leaving with the photo of Dream and George. He left the two of them alone, saying goodbye to his family and Patches on his way out.

Finally, Dream was woken up by Patches and George. Patches was on George's lap, purring loudly as George pet her. Dream smiled at the two and leaned his head on George's shoulder, making him flinch.

"Heya, Georgie." Dream said.

"It's already noon, I thought you died." George said, looking at Dream. Dream flushed as he backed away from George's face and off his shoulder. George looked at him in confusion of his actions.

"Uh sorry, do you want to go eat then?" Dream said, not wanting to look at George's eyes.

"Sure." George said, getting off the couch, cat long gone ahead of them. George was making them eggs even though it was lunch. That's all that he could make without burning down the house. Dream sat on the stool and leaned on the countertop staring at George. He was scrambling around the kitchen throwing stuff in the pan and a cup. He wasn't really paying attention to what he was doing. He was thinking about what Sapnap had said last night.

Did he like the boy in front of him? Did he even like boys? He pulled out his phone and saw that there were two messages from Sapnap.

'Hey, I'm going to be gone when you wake up. So don't be scared if I'm gone.' And an attachment.

He clicked on the message and he was brought to his messages. The image clear as day on his phone. His face burned up as he turned off his phone. He placed it on the counter and slammed his head into it.

George turned around in shock, "Dream?"

"I'm okay." Dream said with a thumbs up. George continued making his eggs without a second thought. Dream laid his cheek on the cold countertop. He was gay? Or bi like Wilbur said. No, it's just stupid embarrassment. Nothing beyond embarrassment.

He lifted his head up to see George with a concerned look and a plate of scrambled eggs on toast. He smiled at George and took the plate from him. George smiled warily back and sat next to him. Dream took a bite of the food and his whole face lit up. He looked at George in his excitement and George looked at him in confusion again.

"Is it good?" George asked. Dream nodded and George smiled again, concern still showing in his eyes. Dream started to devour the sandwich and George just watched him. He was finished in less than seven minutes.

"You're already done?" George asked when he looked at Dream's completely clean plate.

"Yeah, it was good." Dream said as he got up to put the plate in the trash. George continued to eat his food and he was done ten minutes after Dream.

"You eat so slow." Dream said, chuckling.

"Shut up. Do you have coffee?" George asked, looking in the pantry.

"Nah, the smell of coffee makes me gag." Dream replied. George nodded in understanding.

Today was the last day of Dream's demands. George only had one more safe word he could use. They didn't really do anything that day, since they already wasted the first half of it sleeping. All they did was go to Dream's room and turn on Minecraft on the computer. They decided to just play around together in creative as one of them controlled the mouse and one of them controlled the keyboard.

"I'll just sit on your lap." George said blankly. There was only the one chair and neither of them wanted to sit on the floor and play.

"What? Let's just play rock, paper, scissors. C'mon." Dream replied.

"Aw, is Dreamie here scared to have someone on his lap? We literally slept with me in your lap." George stated.

'Well yeah, but we were asleep.' Dream thought.

He didn't want to seem suspicious, so he just let George sit on his lap. One he sat down, Dream started to panic. He was usually great at Minecraft but the man on his lap made such a distraction that he couldn't play right.

"Dream, just spam click if you have to. We have to make this mlg." George said. They were attempting to do an mlg water bucket, but Dream kept on missing the click that he needed to place the water. Dream nodded their character and George started to walk off the edge again.

This time Dream spammed the mouse, a bit ashamed by the action. They had safely made it to the water that Dream placed on the ground. George stood up in accomplishment with his arms held high in the air. Dream just sat in his chair with the feeling of George still lingering. Then George turned to look at him and Dream gave him a smile.

"Dream, you have to be a little more excited than that." George said. He walked over to Dream and placed his hands on his shoulders. He put their foreheads together and stared at Dream, Dream avoided eye contact. He was trying his hardest to keep his blush down and couldn't handle looking at George as well.

"Look at me and show some enthusiasm! We just spent ten minutes doing that." George said as he pushed away from him. Dream looked at him and punched his fist into the air.

"We did it, Pogchamp!" Dream yelled, voice still a bit monotone. George laughed, then he started to put his stuff back in his bag.

"Wha- are you leaving?" Dream asked as he stood up from the chair.

"Where was that energy earlier? But yeah, I have to go home sometime." George replied.

"But you could go home tomorrow." Dream said.

"And you'd let me?" George asked, looking at Dream. Dream smiled; he knew he would probably complain the next day as well, but he still wanted George to stay over. George turned back to his bag that he was putting stuff in.

"I'll leave Sapnap's clothes on the bed here." George said as he placed Sapnap's extra clothes on the bed.

"NOO GEORGE DON'T LEAVE!" Dream said, grabbing George's shoulders and shaking him a little bit.

George laughed a little, "Dream, I have to go."

"GEORGE NOOOO." Dream repeated as he put his head on George's chest.

"Dream, I really can't stay." George said.

Dream lifted his head up and started to laugh, "baby it's cold outside."

George looked at him and laughed along, "I gotta go away."

"Baby it's cold outside." Dream said, using the hands on George's shoulders to sway him a little bit.

"This evening has been," George said, stepping with the swaying.

"Been hoping that you'd dropped in," Dream said, stepping with George.

"So very nice," George said giggling.

"I'll hold your hands," Dream said, sliding his hands down George's arms to his hands. "They're just like ice." Dream said, holding them to his cheek before twirling George around.

"Uh, I wish I knew how," George said. Dream laughed at the fact that he skipped multiple lines.

"Your eyes are like starlight now," Dream said.

"To break the spell," George said, twirling himself again dramatically.

"I'll take your hat." Dream said, pointing at George's collar bone. George looked down and Dream flung his finger up to hit his chin. George pouted. "Your hair looks swell." Dream said, ruffling his hair.

George moved away from Dream, right and left hands still connected, "I ought to say 'No, no, no, sir.'"

Dream pulled him back in, "mind if I move in closer?"

George smiled, leaning into dream's face, "at least I'm gonna say that I tried." Dream saw how close they were, not too close, so he leaned into George's face as well.

"What's the sense of hurting my pride?" Dream said.

George pulled back, turning his head with a smile, "I really can't stay."

Dream grabbed his chin to face him, "baby don't hold out." George fake pouted and Dream smirked as they sang at the same time,

"Aw, but it's cold outside!"
"Baby it's cold outside!"

They both laughed together and let go of each other. "But I really do have to go, Dream." George said.

"What if I demanded that you stay?" Dream asked with a smile.

"Then I might have to use my goggles." George replied as he slung his backpack over his shoulder. He walked through the house to the door.

"Goodbye, Dream."

"Goodbye, Georgie."

George left and Dream sighed. He didn't ask for anything else that day and went to sleep. When he woke up the next morning, he groaned at the time. 7:30.

He really wanted George, or his scrambled eggs right now.

2326 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.4K 812 13
Not my story. made by mayfixlds and okwillthewise on ao3! ok so this is clearly one of my fav byler book bro- * * * * * 1986~ ° "I just can't believe...
12.4K 206 13
𝐓his is my first book so it's maybe not gonna be the best 😅
192K 3.2K 200
HELLO MY FAZBALLS! ... I will never say that again... Anyways... welcome to this shitty FNAF Zodiac book... It's going to be weird so don't take t...
860K 45.6K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...