The Awakening (A Crossover St...

KattheCat1202 द्वारा

The Dazzlings POV Even though she thinks she has everything she's ever wanted, Adagio Dazzle still feels like... अधिक

What's Missing?
Wish I Could Be Normal.
Sudden Fire At Canterlot High
Charmy's Case Part One: The Mane Five.
Charmy's Case Part Two: Team Sonic
Charmy's Case Part Three: Tales Of Xillia Crew
Charmy And The Flanders
Charmy's Case Part Four: The Simpson Family
Charmy's Case Part Five: Alex and Parker.
Charmy's Case Part Six: Gold.
Charmy's Case Part Seven: The Sqaud
Dazzlings To Nothings.
Day At The Beach.
Beach Romance Part One: 🦋🌈FlutterDash🌈🦋
Beach Romance Part Two: 🍎💎RariJack💎🍎
Beach Romance Part Three: 🖤💖ShadPie💖🖤
Espio And Sally's Discovery.
First Day Stress.
Reporting Back To Vector.
Seeking Help.
The Villains Rise Up.
First Day At A New School.
Cream, Charmy, and Bunga.
Cheering Up Draco.
Music Class.
Convincing Gold To Join The Bullies.
The Bullies Pick On Lisa.
Comforting Lisa.
Arranging Project Plans.
Teenage Love.
It's Lovin' Time!
Asking For a Sleepover Part One: The Apple Family
Asking For a Sleepover Part Two: The Simpsons Family
Asking For a Sleepover Part Three: The Lion Guard

The Washouts.

36 0 0
KattheCat1202 द्वारा

It was almost time for the second to last class for the day. This is the time when the staff give the students a fifteen minute break before going, and The Mane Five were spending their break talking to one another.

Fluttershy: Alright, so we were transferred to this new school and we're complete strangers to everyone, so now what?

Pinkie Pie: I still can't believe that some asshole burned down CHS yesterday. They're really bringing the Sunset and Twilight out of me!

Applejack: Yeah. I can't stand those two little backstabbers. I can't believe that the only reason they were our friends was because they were trying to figure out our secrets and embarrass us!

Fluttershy: I know. before, they were super nice, but then they just went from nice to big meanies.

Rainbow Dash: And then out of nowhere, they started acting all snobbish and thinking they're better than everyone!

Pinkie Pie: And they started acting all cocky as well!

Rarity: They also started posting mean comments about how everyone would never be as beautiful as them on the internet.

Fluttershy: I especially can't believe that Sunset tried to murder us. Thank god she got executed.

???:  I'm kinda glad those do gooders are dead, but all those mean comments Sunset Shimmer posted on the internet are kinda true.

The Mane Five turn around and were shocked to see that The Washouts were standing not too far away from them.

Rainbow Dash: (Angerly) Washouts?!! What are you guys doing here?!

Fluttershy: How much of our conversation did you hear?

A light yellow girl with gold and pink hair named Star Striker speaks up.

Star Striker: (Evilly) Enough of it to hear you losers talking shit about your former friends.

Rarity: (Angerly) Well you shouldn't be snooping around and digging into other students businesses!

A light purple girl with dark blue and yellow hair named Crimson Moon speaks up.

Crimson Moon: (Evilly) You can't tell us what to do, Fashion Freak!

Crimson Moon gets up in Rarity's face.

Crimson Moon: (Evilly) All you are is a stupid little weakling who doesn't deserve any mercy.

Crimson and Rarity glare at each other in pure hatred.

Rainbow Dash: (Angerly) That's still wrong!

A reddish pink girl with crimson and black hair named Sour Skull speaks up.

Sour Skull: (Evilly) And what's wrong with spying? You guys used to be friends with two bullies and a murderer.

Fluttershy: (Softly but Angerly) That still doesn't mean you guys get to be mean.

A light tannish girl with pink and blue hair named Studded Gem speaks up.

Studded Gem: (Evilly) Oh yeah? I'll have you know that just because we're at a new school doesn't mean we're not more popular than you guys will ever be.

Fluttershy: More like wannabees.

Studded Gem ignores Fluttershy's insult.

Studded Gem: (Evilly) Then why do people like us more than you? Ever since Twilight and Sunset died, you've guys have been going downhill.

Rainbow Dash: (Angerly) Just because some wannabees like you are more popular doesn't mean you'll get anywhere in life!

Studded Gem: (Evilly) Well we're smarter than you guys and we're also more prettier than you guys.

A light blue girl with purple and black hair named Shock Streak speaks up.

Shock Streak: I don't know if that's really true, Studded. Maybe we should just leave them be.

Studded Gem: (Angerly) Shut it, Shock!

Rainbow Dash: (Angerly) That's what I call a toxic friend, Stud, which is very stupid.

Lightning Dust: (Evilly) You guys are just jealous that we're stronger and more popular than you.

Applejack: (Angerly) Only because you guys scare people into worshipping you!

The Washouts proceed to mock The Mane Five even more.

Sour Skull: (Evilly) It's called respect, losers. We would set you all straight if we weren't so busy today.

Lightning Dust: (Evilly) Yeah. You guys suck! S-U-C-K, suck! Suck! Suck! Suck!

Studded Gem: (Evilly) You dweebs should just dig your own graves and lie down in each of them.

Sour Skull: (Evilly) In an evaluation of time, you guys should be ashamed of yourselves for insulting us.

Star Striker: (Evilly) You guys are losers and you always will be.

Lightning Dust: (Evilly) Yeah. In short, we're the winners and you guys are the losers.

Shock Streak: Don't you think you guys are going a bit too far with this bullying?

Crimson Moon: (Angerly) Shut it, Shock!

Sour Skull: (Evilly) You guys make us sick!

The Mane Five were so outraged by The Washout's that they quickly decide to retaliate.

Applejack: (Angerly) You guys make us sick!

Fluttershy: (Angerly) Hearing people actually cheering you guys on their own free will is our nightmare over how bad you guys are!

Applejack: (Angerly) You're the ones who should be digging your own graves!

Fluttershy: (Angerly) We can even prove how stupid you guys really are!

Rarity: (Angerly) No need to worry about us, because its yourselves that you guys should be worrying about!

Applejack: (Angerly) Yeah. We're the true winners trying to stop you actual losers here!

Fluttershy: (Angerly) And we're making sure you guys see the error of your ways before it's too late!

Rarity: (Angerly) You guys are nothing but the new definition of low!

In no time, both groups besides Shock Streak were arguing with one another so loudly that it was impossible to make out what they were saying to each other. But before any physical fighting could take place, Zazu showed up in the middle, putting his wings up on each group.

Zazu: Stop!!!

This causes the two groups to stop arguing.

Zazu: Now I don't know or care who started this fight, but I'm finishing it! I want everyone to leave this area and stay away from each other, got it?!

Both groups nod at Zazu while glaring at each other.

Zazu: If I hear anymore fighting from you guys in my school, I'll give you all detention! Now LEAVE!!!

The two groups were taken back by the sudden shout, but they wisely walk away on each side of the hallway. As they left, both Rainbow Dash and Lightning Dust whisper to themselves.

Lightning Dust and Rainbow Dash: (Angerly) Just you wait, traitor! Eventually you're gonna realize that we'll always be better than you and then you'll be crawling on your knees, begging for me to take you back!

As the two groups walk away from each other, Zazu sighs to himself over their nonstop bickering.

Zazu: I hope those two groups can merge back into friends again. Hmmm, I should go talk to Apple Bloom about how her day is going so far.

Little did Zazu know was that the newborn hero, along with some help would be the one who will merge the groups of The Mane Five and Washouts together. Especially when Shock Streak warns her group about how evil Lightning Dust really is.

My Little Pony: Equestria Girls belongs to Hasbro.

The Lion Guard belongs to Disney 

Studded Gem, Shock Streak, Star Striker, Sour Skull, and Crimson Moon belongs to KattheCat1202 /me

The idea for this story plot is inspired by colorespio

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

879 34 19
Adagio Dazzle, the leader of the sirens, was defeated at the end of Rainbow Rocks. Now, her life a year later is much harder than it's ever been. Wor...
391 10 30
[Disclaimer: This is the origin of Boom Amy Rose 4 years before she joined Team Sonic. I don't own the characters and settings of SEGA except my OCs...
70.9K 401 20
Hiya, everyone! If you read the Eeveelutions Squad comics by PKM-150, then this is the place for you! Your favorite ships in the series will be i...
42.9K 952 10
You aren't sure who you are. Team Sonic takes you in after sort of being responsible, but you can't shake the feeling you aren't supposed to be there...