「Heather」 - Yoonseok

By lcvley_min

"I wish I were Heather.." - Inspired by the song "Heather" By Conan Gray COMPLETED! <3 More

One: The 3rd of December
Two: "but shes such an angel"
Three: "Polyester"
Four: "A Sight for Sore Eyes"
Five: "Kinda wish she were dead"
Six: "Why would you ever Kiss me?"
Seven: "Brighter than a Blue Sky"
Eight: "I Wish i Were Heather"
Nine: "Greetings and Salutations"
Ten: "i'll name it later" (filler)
Eleven: "Mesmerized"
..uh-
Twelve: "I Love You"
Thriteen: "Getting Colder"
Fourteen: "While I die"
Fifteen: "Our Song"
J I M I N
1k!
Sixteen: "Le Younger Koo"
Seventeen: "Shy Shy Shy"
Eighteen: "Half as Pretty"
Nineteen: "3 is greater than 2"
Twenty: "Risky Risky Wiggy Wigi"
Twenty one: "The Last"
Twenty Two: "Heart Shaker"
Twenty Three: "My Baby~"
Twenty Four: "Boy with Luv"
Twenty Five: "Gwangju"
Twenty Seven: "Uh-Oh"
Twenty Eight: "Shut up Heather!"
Twenty Nine: "Lovely"
Thoughts: Sequel Ideas + Ending
Thirty: "Cookies"
Thirty One: "Detention"
Thirty Two: "Put a Ring on it"
Thirty Three: "Mine"
W O W
Thirty Four: "On One Knee"
Thirty Six: "I Still Remember"
Thirty Seven: "Wedding Bells"

Twenty Six: "What a Sick B-Day"

634 36 41
By lcvley_min

The Chapter title will make more sense later ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
it's not dirty- I REPEAT
ITS NOT DIRTY.
:)

Yoongi and Dawon snuck behind Hoseok who was sleeping peacefully in his childhood bed.

"On the count of three.." Dawon whispered. "1,..2,..3!"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY!" They both shouted, startling Hoseok awake.

"AHHH WHAT THE—" Hoseok widened his eyes, looking at the two.

Yoongi giggled, tackling Hoseok into a big hug. "Happy birthday hobi!"

Hoseok's expression softened, catching the small boy in his arms. "Thank you baby.." he murmured, kissing Yoongi's cheek gently.

Dawon rolled her eyes playfully. "I say happy birthday too, you moron."

Hoseok chuckled. "Thanks noona.."

Dawon smiled, ruffling Hoseok's hair. "Come down to eat, Eomma made you a special breakfast!"

Hoseok smiled brightly, picking up Yoongi and carrying him downstairs with him.

"Happy birthday Son!" Mr. Jung exclaimed, making jazz hands as the trio stepped down the stairs.

"Thanks appa!"

"Hoseok, come eat breakfast! I made it specially for you." Mrs. Jung explained, putting the food out into the table.

Hoseok gasped recognizing the dish instantly. "Wow! Thanks Eomma!" He exclaimed, placing Yoongi in his chair and then sitting down.

Yoongi giggled, looking at the funny looking toast in front of him. "What's this hobi?"

Mrs. and Mr. Jung sat down.

"This is what Hoseok calls; 'Hope Toast'." Mr. Jung stated, putting the napkin in his lap.

Yoongi nodded, looking at the dish. "How'd you come up with that?"

Hoseok laughed, looking at the food. "Well, when I was young I would always play cook or- chef with Eomma..and one day I put this ol' thing together." He explained. "It's Toast with blueberry or strawberry jam, which ever you want- and then eggs and bacon!"

Yoongi smiled at the little story tied into the breakfast food. He picked it up, stuffing a big bite into his mouth.

"Mm, little you knew what you were doing!" Yoongi exclaimed, making the whole table laugh.

Yoongi smiled, liking the feeling of finally having a family again.

Of course he knew Kawon and Hoseok since he was tiny, but this was different. Some how, having Dawon and Mr. Jung around felt like he had a complete family.

He loved it.

"Yoongi, thank you so much for planning this trip.." Hoseok muttered, placing his food down for a second. "It would've been years since I gotten to see them if we had waited any longer.."

Yoongi giggled, nodding. "Of course Seok! And honestly, I really want to thank all of you as well. I feel like I'm back home Daegu with my family again.."

Mrs. Jung smiled. "Aw, well your welcome honey. I promise you we'll always be here for you."

Yoongi smiled. "Thank you so much."

Mrs. Jung nodded. "Mhm."

"Wow, thanks Eomma and Appa!" Hoseok exclaimed, putting his new gifts in a bag.

"Your welcome Son..Happy birthday." Mr. Jung said, smiling.

Hoseok chuckled, smiling back.

"Hobi.." Yoongi mumbled, tapping his shoulder softly.

Hoseok hummed, looking at Yoongi.

"I-I don't feel good..." Yoongi murmured, hugging Hoseok closely.

Hoseok's eyes saddened, holding the boy gently. "What about you doesn't feel good baby..?"

"M-My tummy hurts.. a-and I-I feel like I-I'm gonna—" Yoongi flinched, getting up out of his seat and running to the bathroom.

Hoseok widened his eyes, the sound of Yoongi gagging in the bathroom echoing through the house.

"I-I probably won't come back out tonight, if you need me I'll either be In the bathroom with Yoongi or in my bedroom.." Hoseok explained, "thank you for everything." he gave the family a small smile before hurrying to the bathroom.

Yoongi sobbed, leaning over the toilet seat.

Hoseok gasped, getting onto the floor, and grabbing some towels from the cabinets. "Here bub.." he patted the small towel under Yoongi's chin, getting off all of the waste.

Yoongi continued to sob loudly, the only thing he wanted to do was hug his boyfriend and get lots of kisses. He felt Yoonasty right now though, so he'd have to wait until after he took a shower and probably at least brushed his teeth.

Hoseok helped Yoongi slip his clothes off, flushing and closing the toilet. "Sit here while the bath full up, okay?"

Yoongi nodded, wiping his tears.

Hoseok gently grabbed Yoongi's hand, softly stroking it. "We'll talk about what's going on after you're all cleaned up."

Yoongi sniffled. "O-Okay.."

Hoseok smiled, ruffling Yoongi's hair.

He went over to the bath, twisting the faucet until it was the right temperature. He waited until it was filled up enough, adding some bubble bath that apparently They used when their cousins came over.

He mixed the bubbles around until they were nice and big. He wanted Yoongi to feel secure, in case someone had decided to walk in.

"Here you go baby." Hoseok muttered, picking up the small boy and placing him gently in the bathtub.

Yoongi gave Hoseok a small smile, moving his hands around in the large bubbles. "Thank you Seokie.."

Hoseok chuckled, nodding. "Of course bub. When you're done call me back in, I'll take you out and then we can talk about what's wrong."

Yoongi nodded, holding his stomach.

"I love you, okay?"

"Love you too."

Hoseok picked Yoongi up out of the bathtub, wrapping him in a towel too large for his small body.

Yoongi shivered, cold from the chilling air coming from the vents. (Btw I think I saw Jk in there-👀)

Hoseok chuckled, carrying Yoongi to the bedroom. He helped Yoongi slip some clothes on, trying to do so quickly in case Mrs. Jung came in to check up on him.

As soon as Yoongi was dressed in his clothes of choice- aka one of Hoseok's hoodies and for some reason, short shorts- he got in bed and cuddled up next to Hoseok.

Hoseok kissed Yoongi's forehead. "Now, tell me. What's wrong bubby?"

Yoongi pouted, holding his stomach again. "My tummy really hurts..a-and I have a migraine.."

Hoseok frowned, looking down at Yoongi's stomach. "Would it help if I kissed it better?"

Yoongi giggled, nodding. "Yes Doctor Jung.."

Hoseok laughed, lifting Yoongi's- or should I say— his hoodie and kissing Yoongi's tummy.

Yoongi giggled. "Suddenly my lips ache Doctor."

"If I get sick, just know it's your fault." Hoseok chuckled, pecking Yoongi's lips. "Better?"

Yoongi nodded. "Much better. Well- my tummy still hurts like fucking hell..but my lips aren't aching anymore."

Hoseok hummed, wrapping his arms around Yoongi's torso. "I dunno, maybe you have a stomach virus or something.."

Yoongi shrugged. "Maybe.."

"Well whatever it is I love you so much and I'll always be here for you.." Hoseok mumbled, kissing Yoongi's cheek a couple times.

Yoongi was confused. Hoseok kept telling him that he loved him and that he'd always be here. Was something wrong?

"I love you too Hobi..happy birthday." Yoongi replied, smiling.

"Thanks Bub.." Hoseok smiled back, leaning his head on Yoongi's shoulder. Hoseok was worried to say the least. He had an idea of what was wrong with Yoongi, but they were way too young for that. Plus, there was no way what he thought was true. It's impossible.

At least, he thought so.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOSEOKKKKK
ILY ILY ILY ILY ILY ILY ILY
YOURE 27 BEJDGWHSV
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABYYYY

I LITERALLY LUV U SOOO MUCH
HAPPY HOBI DAY EVERYONEEE
HEJEHEBSB
IM GONNA CRY- IDK WHY
HOBIIII 😭😭💜
ILYYYY JASHBS

H O B I M O N T A G E
THEY WILL PROGRESSIVELY GET
H O T T E R

BEISGWHEV THE DUALITY-
THIS IS WHY THE PPL WHOS BIAS
WRECKER IS HOSEOK HAVE FRKN
TRUST ISSUES
LIKE- SIR.
OKAY BYE BYE NOWWWW

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 149 12
"i wish i were heather" "no you don't, heather wishes she were you" a short story, inspired by Conan Gray - Heather
1.7K 141 15
you're like autumn and i fall every time. ↑kook ↓tae
71.8K 4.6K 20
Hoseok model from Korea wants to learn English Yoongi internet meme from NY texting fic
101K 4.9K 32
Bangtan is about to debut, but they're missing one thing... a talented young dancer. ☆ A tragic Sope fanfiction that plays with your emotions. ☆ Comp...