We're Not Friends || Raura

By rydelly_belly

With Laura being in a new Netflix show that's filming in Vancouver, and Ross being in Vancouver filming for C... More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10, part one
10, part two
10, part three
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
Epilogue

16

3.3K 125 156
By rydelly_belly

We're Not Friends | 16

A Couple Days Later
Wednesday
July 20th, 2022

"Oh my gosh, you are my favorite." Laura pinches Ross cheek as he leans over her to set a bag of takeout in front of her. He steals a kiss before standing up straight. "Are you heading back down?" She asks, noticing Ross isn't taking off his shoes or his jacket.

"Yeah, Rock wants to finish a few things up before calling it a night." He shrugs. Laura frowns. "Did you talk to production today about getting the fourth and fifth off?" Ross asks her.

"Yes I did." Laura smiles. "I'm good to go. They said they can work around it and I should enjoy some family time." Ross grins.

"So we're good to leave that Wednesday after filming? Maybe book a nine o'clock fight so we'll for sure make it to the airport in time."

"Okay, I can do that. Do we want to come home late Sunday night?" Ross nods his head. "Keep your phone volume up, okay? I'll text you times." He leans back down and kisses her lips.

"Yes, ma'am." He turns on his heal to head out the door. "Oh," He stops walking. "are you busy this Saturday?" She raises her eyebrows at him. "Ry called an ice rink and rented it out for Saturday afternoon. My whole cast is going, do you wanna come? You can invite your cast mates, too. We get it for three hours."

"That sounds fun." She says. "Pretty sure I'm heading over to Chase's in a bit to have a mini game night with the cast. I'll ask them if they want to come and I'll let you know what they say." Ross gives her a thumbs up.

"If you don't end up going to Chase's you can come down to my place and hang out. Gordy and Ry are gonna be bored while me and Rocky work on shit." Laura nods.

"If they're really bored they can come do game night with me and my cast." She says. Ross shrugs, one hand on the door handle.

"Text them and ask if you actually end up going over." She nods again. "Okay, I gotta go. I'll see you later." She sends him one last smile and watches as he walks out of her front door. He doesn't make it far, though. "One more..." He mumbles as he walks back in the door. She furrows her eyebrows for a moment. He takes the few steps to where she's sitting and leans down, kissing her lips. Laura smiles against his lips and brings a hand up to his face, gently stroking his cheek with her thumb. "Now I need to go." He whispers, pulling away. He pecks her lips once more. Her hand falls off his face as he stands up straight. She grabs his wrist.

"Noooo." She whines, pulling him back. "I want you." Even though there relationship is only three days old, they haven't spent enough time together. Sounds crazy considering they're a new couple, but they've been spending nonstop time together for two months now and the past two nights Ross has had to sneak into bed to not wake her up. They've spent a total of 15 minutes together each morning before one of them have to leave for set.

"I want you, too, dork." He laughs out. Laura has a really early call time tomorrow, meaning the two of them most likely won't get any time together again. Ross' phone dings. He knows it's a text from a Rocky asking where the fuck he is. "I really have to go." He tells her. She lets go of his wrist with a pout. "Don't give me the lip, missy." She pouts her lip out further. He turns away from her. "I'm leaving. Goodbye." She rolls her eyes at him and sighs once the door shuts.

"Well this sucks." She mumbles to herself. She sighs once more before opening a new tab on her laptop and searching up flights.

• <3 <3 <3 •

"Noooo." Laura complains. Her and Ryland were currently teamed up in an intense game of Pictionary. Apparently neither Ry or Laura can draw good. They're in last. Gordy is partnered up with Luke, they're currently tied for first with Chase and Sofia.

"Dude, we fucking suck." Ryland laughs out. He takes the picture Laura drew out of her hands and examines it closer, even though their time is up. "What even is this, Laura?" He asks, squinting his eyes. She crosses her arms across her chest and slumps back into the couch.

"It's a pirate." She mumbles. "Can't you tell from the stupid eye patch?" Some of her cast mates hold back a laugh. Gordy fails and snorts. Ryland holds the picture closer to his face.

"That's an eye patch? Laura, this shit does not look like an eye patch!" He exclaims. Alycia grabs it out of Ry's hand.

"I mean, I can kinda see it..." Alycia trails off. Then she turns it a bit. "It also kind of looks like some intense sex toy or something." Laura's eyes widen as everyone laughs.

"Holy shit, you're right! It kinda does!" Diego laughs out.

"I don't know what you all are in to, but that is not my taste." Chase waves it off. "Laura, are you a kinky girl? Is this your way of asking Ryland here to fuck?" Laura's face turns red at Chase's words. That only makes everybody laugh harder.

"Absolutely not." She says with a head shake. She can't help but laugh with everyone. If everyone knew Ross and Laura were together, Ryland would totally make a joke about how Ross wouldn't allow that and how pissed he'd be. "I am definitely not a kinky gal."

"Oh, come on. Everybody's a little kinky." Ryland says, gently shoving Laura. "You can't tell me you and that Thom guy ever did anything kinky?" Laura's eyebrows furrow.

"You know the name of my ex? Did you ever even meet him?" She asks him.

"Uhhh, I might have a couple of times. Do you not remember that you and my brother have been friends for a decade orrrr?" She rolls her eyes.

"I just didn't think you'd remember his name." She shrugs. "And to answer your question.... no, we didn't do kinky stuff." Ryland waves her off.

"You're no fun." The gang then gets into a somewhat detailed conversation about their kinky experiences, some of them joyful and some of them they absolutely hated. Diego mentioned a time he tried something new with one of his exes, said they actually broke up because of how kinky and awkward it was after. Laura sits back and listens, laughs every now and then, too, but all she keeps thinking about is having sex. With Ross.

Right now.

Not even kinky sex, just sex. She needs it. She needs him. Looking around the room, she takes in everybody's facial expressions before glances at Ryland's phone on the coffee table. She double taps his screen so she can see what time it was. It was getting close to midnight, which surprised Laura. She has an early call time (and Chase, they're shooting a "weekend getaway date" scene), usually she'd be asleep right now. Deciding that's a good enough reason to leave so she can go grab Ross and have some alone time, she pats her thighs and stands up.

"Okay, I think I'm gonna head to bed. My call time is at the crack of flipping dawn," She points a finger at Chase. "so is yours." He grins. "I'm going to go to bed now in order to not be a zombie tomorrow." Chase waves her off.

"You're lame, dude." He says. "I can stay up later." Ryland eyes Laura curiously, getting the sense that she's not actually tired. "What about you two, you wanna stay?" Ryland and Gordy share a look.

"Nah, we should probably get back down. I think the boys wanted me to brainstorm some shit up for photo shoots around town this week before flying home." Gordy says. 

"Ah fuck, I forgot about that." Ryland mumbles. The boys stand up. "Thanks for the fun night and congrats to our winners." He turns his head to Laura and glares. "Laura." She grins at his unamused look. "We will never be partners in another game, ever."

"Oh, come on, Ry! Don't be so bitter." She gently shoves his arm as he walks by her. "I'll see you guys tomorrow." She smiles wide at her cast mates.

"I'll see you guys Saturday at the rink!" Gordy announces as he opens the door. Her cast mates all decided to join in out he ice skating fun this Saturday. Despite a couple of them being absolutely terrible on the ice, they'd roll thought it'd be fun to go and hangout with the CAOS cast. The second the door shuts and the three walk down the hall, passing Laura's apartment, Ryland chuckles.

"And where do you think you're going?" He asks in a ready tone.

"Same place you're going." She replies. Ryland chuckles and Gordy is oblivious to what's going on. They get in the elevator and Laura pushes the 15th floor several times.

"Slow down, Laura. Don't want to get all flustered before you see Ross. Might affect your performance." Laura glances at Ryland. She doesn't say anything, though. "Hey, Gordy, I don't think you'll be brainstorming for that photo shoot tonight. I think all the sex talk in there made Laura a little-"

"Hey, cut me some slack!" Laura interrupts with a slight laugh. Even if the topic is making her a little uncomfortable, Ryland's teasing tone is enough to make it a little funny. "I haven't had sex with him in like, two weeks, alright?" Ryland furrows his eyebrows.

"You two haven't had sex since you've officially been together?" He puts quotations around the word officially. Laura rolls her eyes. To Ryland, Ross and Laura have been a couple since the first time they had sex, hence why he used quotations for officially

"No, we've been busy the last few days." She mumbles. "So yes, I'm taking him away from you guys tonight." Ryland raises his hands up in surrender.

"Hey, I'm all for the sex. You take him anytime." Gordy chuckles. Laura smiles and crosses her arms in front of her chest.

"It's funny how you think I need your permission." Laura tells him. Ryland waves him off.

"All jokes aside, I'm stoked for you two. I don't think I ever would have thought you two would be a couple because of the history and shit, but I'm glad you guys worked all that out and are together. You both seem extremely happy." Laura gives Ryland a grateful smile. The elevator doors open and the three of them walk out.

"Thank you, Ryland. That means a lot." He smiles back.

"You realize you're stuck with us, though, right? I mean, mom is going to be inviting you everywhere and Rydel will be, too." Laura chuckles.

"Yeah, I'm aware and totally excited about it." Once they reach Ross' apartment, Ryland walks right in and nods his head towards his brothers.

"Yo, Ross! Your girlfriends horny and wants to scoop you away to have sex." Laura's jaw drops.

"Ryland!" She exclaims. "Jeez, dude. You don't have to announce it so loud." Ross looks amused at what was just said.

"No, please, announce it louder." Ross says. Laura playfully rolls her eyes. Ross, still with a smile on his face, turns back towards Rocky. "We done for the night?" He asks. Rocky bites the inside of his cheek.

"Let me just put this out there..." Laura trails off. Everybody looks at Laura. "If I go back to my place alone, I'm falling asleep pronto. I have an early call time and would have been asleep three hours ago if I wasn't hanging out with my cast." Ross turns towards Rocky with his eyebrows raised. Rocky chuckles.

"We can be done." He says with a nod. "You don't need my permission to be with your girlfriend when it's midnight, bro. We need to have a life outside of this damn band." Ross grins.

"Goodnight, boys. See you tomorrow." He stands up from his seat and grabs his keys and his phone. He has extra clothes at Laura still that he can wear to set tomorrow. "Um, I'm done on set around four-ish tomorrow. We can make a big dinner again. You're done at three, right?" Ross asks as he makes his way to his girlfriend. Laura nods. "Sweet. Bye, guys." Laura smiles at Ross and opens up the door. Ross wraps an arm around her shoulders and they walk out together. "You're going to be cranky tomorrow." Ross mentions as they make their way to the elevator.

"It's worth it if I get more than fifteen minutes with you." She places her hand around his waist, leaning into him as they walk.

"You can just hang out at my place tomorrow. Do some music shit before dinner." Laura nods.

"Yeah, maybe I can slack for a day." Ross hums and presses the elevator button. "We played Pictionary and I was partnered up with Ryland. We lost." Ross chuckles. "He was good, I wasn't. I couldn't draw."

"Who won?" He asks.

"Gordy and Luke. They were tied for first with Chase and Sofia." She explains. They step inside the elevator and detach themselves from each other, giving each other a little bit of space.

"Sorry you lost. Although, it doesn't surprise me. You're a terrible drawer." She pouts. She knows she is. She excels in writing. Not handwriting, though. She has terrible penmanship. The rest of the to Laura's room was spent talking about filming plans tomorrow. Once they locked Laura's apartment door, Ross grabs the sides of her face and kisses her lips. It brings back memories from the first time they kissed in her apartment.

• <3 <3 <3 •

Laura smiles and continues to play with Ross' hand. She lightly trails her fingers across his palm and up and down his fingers, sending little tingles through out both of their bodies. Ross keeps his gaze on her, a hint of a smile on his face. She's mesmerizing to watch, that's for sure. He's always known that, though.

"What?" She asks, looking at his face. His smile turns into a boyish grin.

"Nothing." He says, gently catching her fingers in his hand. She looks back at their hands, a slight furrow in her brow. She likes playing with his fingers. Noticing her sad (dramatic, really) look, he playfully rolls his eyes and relaxes his hand, letting her go back to whatever she was doing. "You should really get to sleep." He whispers.

"I can be tired for one day." She shrugs. Ross' eyes trail down her chest, which was slightly exposed form the sheet that's slipped down. He takes his free hand and places it on her hip, the thin sheet depressing their skin. She raises her brows at him.

"You know, I always used to stare at you." Laura chuckles.

"I know." He frowns. "I could always feel it." He rubs his thumb in circles on her waist. "You'd also always lick your lips." Bites the inside of his cheek, watching as she licks her lips like he used to do.

"Hey, don't make fun of me." He teases, squeezing her hip for a moment. She lightly squirms under his touch. Being ticklish sucks sometimes. "I was a teenage boy hopelessly in love with his best friend at the time."

"I'm not making fun." She says with a grin. "It was cute. You were cute. Still are." He licks his lips, causing Laura to laugh. "Stop that." He scoots closer to her, their faces now inches away from each other.

"You make me smile, you know that?" He asks softly. Her heart melts at his words.

"You make me smile, too." She whispers.

"You wanna hear something incredibly sappy that I said when I was talking out my feelings with my brothers last week?" He asks her.

"About me?" She asks, her eyes lighting up. He nods. "I would love to." He chuckles.

"You're the best part of my day." She furrows her eyebrows but the smile on her face stays intact. "Being able to see you after a long day on set has been the highlight of my days these past couple of months. I haven't been this happy here ever, which is kind of sad because I really love my cast and my job, but seeing you..." He trails off. Her face is warm and her smile is big but kinda shy. "You make me smile."

"You get major boyfriend points for that, Ross." She tells him. "Major." He leans forward and kisses her lips softly. "You really are a sweetheart." He rolls his eyes.

"Enough with that description. We're together now, you can just call me sexy now, alright?" She can't help but laugh.

"Okay. You really are sexy." He grins.

"You are, too. Definitely sexier than me, that's for sure." He kisses her again.

• holy shit it only took a month but i finally did it. no idea what the hell was up with that long wait, but it's here! hopefully you enjoyed this cute little chapter! next chapter will be the lil ice skating adventure both casts are going to! hopefully you won't have to wait a month to read it... don't forget to vote, comment how much you hate me for the long wait, and follow me! soooo close to 1k and i always keep you guys updated on chapters when you follow me!!! •

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.7K 1.3K 42
*COMPLETED* *SEQUEL IS RECONNECTION* It's been two years since Austin & Ally ended and none of the cast has seen each other during that period. Ross...
36.6K 1K 25
laura marano and ross lynch were next door neighbors all their life. ross and his siblings one day covered a song, posted it on the internet and it w...
27.8K 738 40
About Laura the new girl in town. And she helps Ross who is consider a nerd and geek who gets bullied! They get each other and have some things in co...
7.5K 125 38
**warning writing may be bad because I wrote this in middle school. But I still help you enjoy** A story about Ross Lynch and Laura Marano. A terribl...