Danganronpa Deaths Court (Dan...

By THUNDAAAAA05

You were invited to a team meeting at Shiratorizawa to discuss the new training camp being planned. However e... More

Prologue Pt 1- Team meeting
Prologue Pt 2- meeting in progress
Prologue Pt 3- MonoMolten
Prologue Pt 4- A killing game?!
Prologue Pt 5- Interesting
Authors Note-1
Chapter 1 Pt 1- Morning greetings
Chapter 1 Pt 2- Day One
Chapter 1 Pt 3- A party??
Chapter 1 Pt 4- Investigation
Chapter 1 pt 5- Trial start
Chapter 1 Pt 6- The trial continues
Chapter 1 Pt 7- Punishment time
Chapter 1 Pt 8- Promise
Authors Note-2
Chapter 2 Pt 1-The next morning
Chapter 2 Pt 2- a motive?!
Chapter 2 Pt 4- Investigation
Chapter 2 Pt 5- Trial starts
Chapter 2 Pt 6- The trial continues
Chapter 2 Pt 7- Punishment time
Chapter 2 Pt 8- Goodbye
Authors note- 3
Chapter 3 Pt 1- The locked room
Chapter 3 Pt 2- The second motive
Chapter 3 Pt 3- The double murder
Chapter 3 Pt 4- Investigation
Chapter 3 Pt 5- Trial starts
Chapter 3 Pt 6- The trial continues
Chapter 3 Pt 7- Punishment time
Chapter 3 Pt 8- The encounter
Authors note- 4
Chapter 4 Pt 1- a different motive..?
Chapter 4 Pt 2- The Shiratorizawa Ball
Chapter 4 Pt 3- goodbye to a trusted friend
Chapter 4 Pt 4- Investigation
Chapter 4 Pt 5- Trial starts
Chapter 4 Pt 6- The trial continues
Chapter 4 Pt 7- Punishment time
Chapter 4 Pt 8- Late night chat
Authors note- 5
Chapter 5 Pt 1- unsolved mysteries
Chapter 5 Pt 2- missing party members
Chapter 5 Pt 3- the start of hell
Chapter 5 Pt 4- Investigation
Chapter 5 Pt 5- Trial start
Chapter 5 Pt 6- The trial continues
Chapter 5 Pt 7- Punishment time
Chapter 5 Pt 8- A new mission
Authors note- 6
Chapter 6 Pt 1- one last meal
Chapter 6 Pt 2- the first of many clues
Chapter 6 Pt 3- the sun and the moon
Chapter 6 Pt 4- one last chance
Chapter 6 Pt 5- Trial start
Chapter 6 Pt 6- Trial continues
Chapter 6 Pt 7- its finally over
Chapter 6 Pt 8- outside?
The end?
Authors note 7-

Chapter 2 Pt 3- Unknown

52 2 0
By THUNDAAAAA05

We all froze in one place. There was no way right? How could he possibly do that? It didn't make sense.

"There was a pain transmitter injected into you all your first night here, I can simply put that up enough to make you faint. Don't worry the moment it goes down you'll wake up again~"

He let out a sinister smile.

"That is if I don't make it go up instead"

Wanting to show us an example, Monomolten took a device from inside his scarf, pressing down on a few areas before tucking it back away into his scarf. We were all very confused, until we heard a large thump come from behind us. Followed by Futakuchis voice.

"Aone? AONE?!"

As we turned we saw Futakuchi crouching over Aone. Shaking him and begging him to wake up. But from what Monomolten had just told us, we knew it was no use.

It was at that moment we knew this was no joke. If somebody didn't kill, multiple people would die. But none of us had the guts to do it. No matter what was you looked at it, murder was wrong. But if we didn't...

"I'll leave you kids alone to process this, next one up in like 10 minutes so be careful~"

And with that Monomolten disappeared.

All of us not knowing what to do, we made our seperate ways and agreed that if you saw somebody faint to take them to their room and find the nearest person. It wasn't the best plan, but none of us could really think straight.

Ushijima and Atsumu carried Aone to his room, with a worrying Futakuchi. He would never admit it, but you could tell he deeply cared for Aone. Although he's usually good at covering it up.

After making sure Aone was ok, I decided it was best if I headed up to the third floor. Only Daishou and Osamu had been up there and I was quite curious.
Futakuchi asked if he could join me to get his mind off of things, and of course who was I to say no.

The stairs weren't far from the dorms, so we made our way to the third floor and had a look around. Or course there were a lot of classrooms. But we also checked out things such as storage closets. But as we were looking around, I realised something.

"I think there's on similar to this on the first floor"

"Really? I've never seen it"

"It's not far from the auditorium. It's got basically the same stuff in it"

Futakuchi nodded and we continued looking around. There were things such as dumbbells, rope, cleaning products and more. The room was quite dusty though, so we decided it was better to leave, with no clue as to how long we had been in there.

As I shut the door to the closet, we heard footsteps coming our way. Coming our way was Kageyama, running quite fast.

"(Y/n)-San!!....its...its Tendou-san!"

"Tendou?"

"He... He fainted"

I didn't bother waiting around for Kageyama to continue. Before I know it I found myself sprinting towards Tendous dorm. By the time I got there the others were far behind me and I was out of breath. I let out a sigh and burst through the door. And just as Kageyama had said, there was Tendou.

It was only then I had questioned why I was even there. It was a spur of the moment decision, I'm sure Kageyama had expected me to help him tell the others, and I should've. So why did I decide to come here? Well I guess to check on him, but was there really any need to.

I guess... I felt bad. Tendou had said about us becoming partners in this mystery, but I hadn't tried to keep that promise. I just went off and did what I wanted. And because I left him... He ended up like this...

It's all my fault.

"That's true (y/n)-chan"

Shoyo was sitting on Tendous bed. Looking at me with that creepy grin on his face. Now that I had a better look at him. His face was all broken, sort of like a porcelain dolls. Parts of him were stained black, and his eyes we're bright red.

"I died because of you, Iwaizumi-san died because of you, and now Tendou-san is gonna die because your not doing anything"

"I..."

Shoyo continued to talk, and I found my legs giving way beneath me. I curled up into a ball, crying. Because I was useless, I couldn't do anything, because of me not only will Tendou die... Aone will, Kuroo will... And whoever else faints too...

It's my fault...

"(Y/n)?"

I didn't bother looking up. I could recognize Futakuchis voice anywhere. I couldn't look him on the eye though... If he knew it was all my fault he would hate me.

After a little while I felt a pair of arms wrap around me, and I was shifted to lean into Futakuchis chest. I cried on him for a little while. Him not saying a word.

It didn't take long for me to calm down slightly. My sobbing turned into hiccups and Futakuchi asked me what was wrong. To which I responded with my honest answer. There was no point in lying.

"It's all my fault..."

"What is.?"

"Everything..."

He seemed confused at first, but after understanding what I meant. He flicked my on the forehead, causing me to let out a small 'ow'.

"Last time I checked you weren't the one who carried out this whole killing game. You a victim just like the rest of us. We all voted out Iwaizumi-san, Hinata-kun made that decision by himself. Stop carrying such a huge burden all by yourself. We're all in the same boat so let us help"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. But they were the words I think I really needed to hear. I gave him one last hug and thanked him, before saying I would be heading off to bed for the night.

My room was a few doors down. So it didn't take me long to get there. I quickly changed and hopped into bed before I feel asleep standing.

...

"Wow look! The reason for my death is back! Nice to see you~"

"..."

"What is it? Finally realising its your fault?"

"Shut up"

"Huh?"

"Shup up! It's not my fault! I'm not the only one in this situation you know?!"

"So what will you do?"

"I don't know that yet, but I do know that I don't have to listen to you"

"... Hehe... That's good (y/n)-chan"

And I woke up back in my room... Thanks to Futakuchi yesterday, I managed to hold my own against whatever that was. I'd have to thank him later.

Overnight it seemed like Bokuto and Daishou had fainted, and Akaashi wasn't dealing with it very well. Kenma hadn't left kuroos side, and Futakuchi had been hanging around Ushijima a lot. I'm guessing because of how the two looked similar build wise.

I would've sat with Tendou, but because of what happened I chose to sit with Akaashi instead so I could make sure he was ok.
Futakuchi presented to us his idea of how to search areas today. He thought it was best if we split up to cover more ground, since the bottom floor had already been checked a lot, Oikawa was in charge of checking out what they have in the storage room. Then meeting up with Futakuchi on the second floor in an hour to compare the two closets on the first and third floors.

The rest of us would search the second and third floors. It actually seemed like a good idea so we all agrees and got on to searching.

I made sure to stick with Akaashi throughout the search, and I made sure he was ok multiple times. So much that I think he was getting annoyed by me. Eventually however, I felt a pain in my legs, and I stopped walking. Akaashi asked me what was wrong but I couldn't reply. I was in so much pain.

Nonono. I don't want this to happen. I can't faint now. I tried my best to stay awake as the pain grew. Akaashi leaned me up against the wall trying to get my to answer. But all I could do want nod my head when he talked about the transmitter.

Then it stopped.

The pain went away.

... I'm sorry what.

"What was that?"

"I dunno. Why'd it stop? That's weird, is the transmitter broken?"

Dingdongdingdong

"A body had been discovered, now after a certain amount of time, the class trial will begin"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 184 14
It's been a few years since the Killing School Life that took place in the sealed Hope's Peak Academy. The survivors of Class 78 has joined forces wi...
16.5K 540 33
This was supposed to be a holiday special for my Haikyuu Scenarios book but I got too caught up... So here you go :D
4.6K 110 22
"So...let me get this straight. You want US to kill each other, so we can escape?" I asked as the bear nodded and laughed. "Yep! The last person stan...
1.4K 61 21
16 highschoolers have participated in a killing game from the famous Team Danganronpa. It seems that something unusual happend and the participants s...