May you rest: BNHA X OP! OC

By Mavo_62

The heroes want me on their side, the villains on theirs. Some might think I am being trapped between those t... More

OC
Prologue
Chapter 1 : Busted
Chapter 2: Shopping
Chapter 3: School
Chapter 4: Quirk Test
Chapter 5: Flirting It Is
Chapter 6: Battlefield Training
Chapter 7: USJ 1
Chapter 8: USJ 2
Chapter 9: Nightmare
Chapter 10: Declaration Of War
Chapter 11: The Todoroki Mansion
Chapter 12: Boomer
Chapter 13: Training
Chapter 14: Sports Festival 1
Chapter 15: Sports Festival 2
Chapter 16: Chicken Tender
Chapter 17: I'm So Stupid
Chapter 18: Fucking Reporters
Chapter 19: Back At School
Chapter 20: Ghosted
Chapter 21: Final Exams
Chapter 22: Unexpected Guest
Chapter 23: Old Friends
Chapter 24: Training Camp
Chapter 25: Another Attack
Chapter 26: Meeting Up Again
Chapter 27: Shie Hassaikai
Chapter 29: Dorms
Chapter 30: Bubble's Crush
Chapter 31: Meeting Other Students
Chapter 32: Death Glare
Chapter 33: Rescue
Chapter 34: Gang Orca
Chapter 35: Threats
Chapter 36: LoV
Chapter 37: It's OK
Chapter 38: Pride And Past
Chapter 39: Blood-Bear
Chapter 40: Broken Trust
Chapter 41: A Good Friend
Chapter 42: Cinema
Chapter 43: Sneaking Around
Chapter 44: Shadows
Chapter 45: Infiltration
Chapter 46: Lost Or Won?
Chapter 47: Interrogation
Chapter 48: Bracelet
Chapter 49: Sleepover
Chapter 50: Planning
Chaper 51: Practice
Chapter 52: Presentation
Chapter 53: Help
Chapter 54: Arguing
Chapter 55: Why?
Chapter 56:HPSC
Chapter 57: Liar
Chapter 58: Fuck You
Chapter 59: Third-Degree Burn
Chapter 60: Move It, Peasents
Chapter 61: I Don't Need A Protector
Chapter 62: He Is Standing
Chapter 63: Head Game?
Chapter 64: Bird's Nest
Chapter 65: Smart Ass
Chapter 66: Caller ID
Chapter 67: Drama, Drama, Drama
Chapter 68: Yamaguchi
Chapter 69: Welcome
Chapter 70: Spikes
Chapter 71: Forgiveness
Chapter 72: Sweet Death
Chapter 73: Documents
Chapter 74: Bullet
Chapter 75: I Want You
Chapter 76: Pathetic
Chapter 77: It's Up To You
Chapter 78: I'll Crush Them
Chapter 79: You Got It Champ
Chapter 80: I Want Him Dead
Chapter 81: Ace Of Spades
Chapter 82: Reversed
Chapter 83: Dark Web
Chapter 84: Identity
Chapter 85: Half-Sister
Chapter 86: 7-Eleven
Chapter 87: Late Birthday Present
Chapter 88: ITY31
Chapter 89: Elara
Chapter 90: Nuisance
Chapter 91: Sid
Chapter 92: 2 Days
Chapter 93: Cyanide

Chapter 28: Movie Night

4.5K 189 47
By Mavo_62

Mavis' pov

I am in my home again. Shopping with Eri was hard, she didn't know what she wanted and didn't really care anyways. She looked disinterested and kind of sad.

But what really was a success, was eating lunch with her. She didn't know what to order, so I ordered for her instead. The glint in her eyes was adorable as she ate the chicken burger that I ordered for her. After that, we ate ice cream. This time she decided for herself and wanted the same flavors as me, it was strawberry and chocolate, and it made me happy that she liked it.

Someone knocked on my door that led to my garden, I looked up and closed my book. I was lying on my couch with fluffy pillows and a blanket. I freed myself from my fluffy blanket and made my way to open the glass door. The cool are hit me and because I was lying on the couch warmly a second ago, my body jerked in a shiver.

"What's up Chicken Tender." Keigo chuckled lightly and took his shoes off before entering my home. He told me his real name last time we saw each other, and we exchanged numbers after that. Not that he uses his phone much. He just comes over whenever he likes. Which is kind of weird because that happens often. Doesn't he have hero stuff to do? I remember Todoroki telling me that he doesn't see his father often because he is most of the time in his office or patrolling.

"I missed that nickname," He turned around to face me as I was closing the door.

"What makes you come here? At least tell me beforehand."

"I wanted to check on you, you know after all what happened with your class and your classmate-"

"I survived worse," I dismissed it with a lazy wave of my hand and walked towards my coffee table. I reached out for the remote control and turned the tv on.

"I can imagine that." Keigo said behind me.

"Pick a movie, I will get snacks." I gave him the remote control and made my way to the kitchen. After I had popcorn, chips, sweet snacks and something to drink ready, I made my way to the couch again and placed the food on the table.

"Do you want something specific?"

"No, I'm good with you." He grinned and I rolled my eyes. Sometimes I don't know if he is joking or for real. So I always just guess that everything he says is not serious and that he is a piece of shit.

"Is 'Circle' okay?" He asked me and I took a seat besides him. "Actually, I wanted to watch that since last week but I hadn't gotten the opportunity," I had a small smile on my face and gave him a couple of my fluffy pillows. "Oh wait, I will get you another blanket." I wanted to stand up again but he pulled me back down.

"I can share one with you." He said and let his hands rest on my waist. We shared eye contact for a moment but we got cut short from the doorbell that rang. I stood up abruptly and made my way towards the door. Isn't he too old to do these kinds of things to a school girl? And shouldn't he have some kind of moral compass telling him to keep his 22 year old ass away from a minor?

"Jesus?" He let out a sigh and looked at me bored. I opened the door wider and motioned him to come in. Why is he here though?

"How did I get this honor of you visiting me?" I walked back to the living room and he followed me after taking his shoes off.

"I'm here because of school business." He said before he stopped when he saw Keigo on my couch.

"I'm not intruding?" He looked to me and I shook my head. He did seem kind of disgusted when he looked back to Hawks.

"You're fine. Sit down, do you want something to drink?" I motioned to the armchair besides the couch and went to the kitchen.

"Black coffee, please."

His coffee didn't take long to brew, I heard Aizawa and Keigo casually talking till Aizawa asked what he was doing here.

"Oh, she is actually my girlfriend."

I came back with Aizawa's coffee and set it on the table in front of him. Aizawa's eyes slightly widened and looked at me for approval. He looked on edge. As if he was about to stand up and pull me out my house if I said yes.

"Don't listen to him. He's joking, we are only friends."

"Ouch" Keigo said besides me and gripped his  chest with his right hand. I rolled my eyes and slapped the back of his head. "Shut it you chicken."

"What are those?" He motioned to the bag of gifts that I bought for Eri.

"Oh, just a couple of gifts for a girl that I babysit."

Aizawa frowned slightly, reaching out to grab his coffee."Don't you get enough money from the school?"

"It's not because of money why I babysit her." I mean at first, yes. Who would have turned 10 million yen down? But after I saw her, it was more than that.

"Now I'm curios." Keigo commented. He leaned against the couch, repositioning himself to man spread.

"She just reminds me of myself and I want to help her." I took a sip from my water and looked back to the gifts. It's been two days since I first saw her, and I already bought some gifts for her like an obsessed girl. When I went out today to buy some groceries I saw a little toy store and remembered that I hadn't seen any toys inside her room.

"How so?" Aizawa asked.

"She gets called a monster because of her quirk, and I want to help her control it." I shrugged my shoulders when I noticed both of their intense attention on me. This is so awkward.

"You got insulted because of your quirk?" Aizawa raised an eyebrow and I hummed.

"Yeah they made fun of me because my quirk is so villainous in their eyes." I said with a playful tone, winking when Aizawa looked at me but said nothing. Keigo didn't say anything after that, he knew that already.

"Is that why you don't tell us what your quirk is?"

"Maybe. You said you came because of school business?" I quickly changed the subject, not wanting to talk about that anymore.

"Yes, the school is making dorms for the students, so they can be safe."

"Safe from what? It's not like I got attacked in my own home. It was always when we went out on a school trip." I furrowed my brows. As if I would leave my home for a fucking dorm. Just because they fail to keep their students safe, doesn't mean I have to live with my classmates from now on.

It's already tiring enough to play the good old classmate that does nothing but read at school. But acting all day for who knows how long? No fucking way. I don't get paid enough for this.

"The first attack was only for All Might. But now they are after you kids too. We can't risk you getting kidnapped while you are sleeping in your bed." He drank the rest of his coffee in one go, as if it was a shot of Tequila.

"The dorms will be strictly guarded with high technology and guards." Aizawa placed his mug down and leaned back.

"I don't have anyone that I could potentially put in danger, not like the others. And I doubt someone could break into my house if not even Hawks can do it." I pointed at the bird besides me. I always have to stand up and open my door because he can't do it from the outside.

My house was expensive. And I would have been stupid if I didn't install safety precautions.

"It's for your best." Aizawa insisted and to play the coy little student that I should be I chewed on my bottom lip, something I always did when I thought deeply.

"How will it be?" Inside I'm already crying. I have to leave my beautiful home for a dorm room? This is my first house that has no leaks anywhere. That smells nice and has a beautiful, comfortable bed. I have more than one pan here. And windows. I have fucking windows.

"The whole class gets an own building. Everyone an own dorm and there will be any essential things that you will need." I hummed and looked up to the black haired male. For a second I thought about dropping out school, but what would I do after that? No hero license means no beating up people because the heroes know where I live. And I don't feel like moving out.

Speaking of, I've asked myself this question often but  how did they know who I was and how old I was? I know it wasn't hard to see that I was a woman, but how did they know how old I was?

"Okay." I said slowly. "Do I have to stay in the dorms all day or can I go out too?"

"I'm sure we can make some arrangements for you because of..." he glanced to Hawks before locking eyes with me "...your past."

"He knows already."

Aizawa nodded. "I've seen first hand how you can fight off villains in the first attack, so I'm sure you can go out whenever you like as long as you tell me and share your location."

"Location?" I looked at him baffled. "Aizawa I'm not some child. I refuse to share my location."

He sighed. "Let's talk about this another day."

The day went over peaceful. Aizawa left immediately after talking shortly with Hawks in front of the door. I watched them but didn't feel like eavesdropping. It did seem like Aizawa was reprimanding him or something like that.

After he left, Keigo and I watched the movie that he picked. I fell asleep in his arms because we cuddled and it was really comfortable. His one wing was over me, like a blanket, and the other one was touching the floor, hanging limp over the couch.

It was warm and comfortable.

1746 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.6K 436 11
stop requesting. i will block you. most of these are sad or have serious themes because I like reading and writing angst. - I do not own BNHA or any...
172K 7.1K 29
βπ˜πŽπ” π’π‡πŽπ”π‹πƒ πŠππŽπ– 𝐁𝐘 ππŽπ– 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 πŒπ€πƒπ„ π“πŽ 𝐁𝐄 ππ‘πŽπŠπ„π.❞ β•°β”ˆβ”€βž€ π™žπ™£ π™¬π™π™žπ™˜π™ π˜Ώπ™–π™—π™ž π™©π™šπ™–π™˜π™π™šπ™¨ οΏ½...
1.4K 160 53
Dabi x oc - Tsuna Sasaki is a normal girl. Well, not really. She's found herself to be stuck in an anime. Of course it has to be an anime that she...
566K 9.4K 19
[Currently being rewritten] "Wait I been fucking a Todoroki all along?" Trama was a word to describe their life. Being the second oldest of the Todor...