The Awakening (A Crossover St...

By KattheCat1202

The Dazzlings POV Even though she thinks she has everything she's ever wanted, Adagio Dazzle still feels like... More

What's Missing?
Wish I Could Be Normal.
Sudden Fire At Canterlot High
Charmy's Case Part One: The Mane Five.
Charmy's Case Part Two: Team Sonic
Charmy's Case Part Three: Tales Of Xillia Crew
Charmy And The Flanders
Charmy's Case Part Four: The Simpson Family
Charmy's Case Part Five: Alex and Parker.
Charmy's Case Part Six: Gold.
Charmy's Case Part Seven: The Sqaud
Dazzlings To Nothings.
Day At The Beach.
Beach Romance Part One: ๐Ÿฆ‹๐ŸŒˆFlutterDash๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ‹
Beach Romance Part Two: ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ŽRariJack๐Ÿ’Ž๐ŸŽ
Beach Romance Part Three: ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’–ShadPie๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ–ค
Espio And Sally's Discovery.
First Day Stress.
Reporting Back To Vector.
Seeking Help.
The Villains Rise Up.
First Day At A New School.
Cheering Up Draco.
Music Class.
The Washouts.
Convincing Gold To Join The Bullies.
The Bullies Pick On Lisa.
Comforting Lisa.
Arranging Project Plans.
Teenage Love.
It's Lovin' Time!
Asking For a Sleepover Part One: The Apple Family
Asking For a Sleepover Part Two: The Simpsons Family
Asking For a Sleepover Part Three: The Lion Guard

Cream, Charmy, and Bunga.

33 0 0
By KattheCat1202

Apple Blooms walks into the art class and is greeted by her new art teacher (Vanilla).

Vanilla: (Cheerfully) Why hello there, young girl. Welcome to your first day in my art class. I'm your art teacher, Miss Vanilla. What's your name?

Apple Bloom: Nice to meet you, Miss Vanilla. I'm Apple Bloom. I'm new here.

Vanilla: (Cheerfully)  It's nice to meet you, Apple Bloom.

Apple Bloom: Where would you like me to sit?

Vanilla: (Cheerfully) You can sit over there by my daughter and her friend over there.

Vanilla points at an empty spot that was between a small rabbit (Cream) and a bee (Charmy).

Apple Bloom nods her head and walks over to the spot as Charmy smiles and waves at her and Cream cheerfully looks at her.

Cream: (Cheerfully) Hi there, new girl. I'm Cream. What's your name?

Apple Bloom: Nice to meet you, Cream. I'm Apple Bloom.

Cream: (Cheerfully) Nice to meet you, Apple Bloom. I'm sure we're gonna be the best of friends.

Apple Bloom: (Nervously) Oh. Um. Sure I guess.

Cut to lunch time.

Apple Bloom was walking towards the cafeteria while she looked at her schedule, which showed that the classes she had were homeroom, art, gym, english, math, lunch, music, history, and chemistry. She walked over to the lunch lady as she got a portion of spaghetti. She walked over to the tables to see that The Squad (Minus Levi) were sitting together. She also saw Cream, Charmy, and Cheese sitting together at one of the other tables. Apple Bloom decides she wants to try to make some new friends, so she walks over to their table so she could sit with them.

Apple Bloom: Uh. Hi there, Cream. Do you think I can sit with you guys?

Cream: Of course you can, Apple Bloom.

Charmy looks at Apple Bloom with a cheerful smile on his face.

Charmy: Hi there, Apple Bloom. My name is Charmy, and I see you already met my friend Cream.

Cream: And this little guy next to me is Cheese. He's my companion and chao friend.

Cream points at Cheese.

Cheese: Chao chao [Hi there].

Apple Bloom: How's your guy's day going so far?

Charmy: We're doing fine. Are you doing fine? We heard that your new here.

Apple Bloom: I'm fine.

A honey badger (Bunga) jumps onto their table.

Apple Bloom, Cream, and Charmy scream.

Cream: (Annoyed)  Bunga! You scared us!

Charmy: (Annoyed) Yeah! Don't do that.

Bunga: Sorry about that, you guys. What's up, new girl. What's your name?

Apple Bloom: (Nervously) Uh. I'm Apple Bloom.

Bunga: Nice to meet you, Apple Bloom. I'm Bunga. Since you're new here and I want you to feel welcomed, you can have my lucky bug. I don't really need it anymore anyway.

Bunga gives the bug to Apple Bloom, who looks unsure about it, but is still grateful.

Apple Bloom: Uh. Thanks, Bunga. Are you Cream and Charmy's friend.

Bunga: Yep. Why haven't you eaten your spaghetti? It's gonna get cold soon.

Apple Bloom (Braggingly) Because I can slurp it down in two minutes!

Bunga: I'll believe it when I see it!

Apple Bloom: (Braggingly) Oh you're on. I can even eat it with my eyes closed.

Cream: [Annoyed] Don't you two have any manners?

Charmy: This is gonna be sooooo cool!

Cheese: Chao chao chao [I'm so excited]!

Charmy and Cheese were eagered to see it, much to Cream's dismay.

Bunga: Well, I'm a honey badger and she's just the new girl! I'll time you, Apple Bloom! Are you ready?

Apple Bloom: I'm ready!

Bunga started a timer as Apple Bloom closes her eyes and begins eating the spaghetti. Bunga, Charmy, and Cheese were watching her and cheering while Cream was looking away. Apple Bloom moans as she kept eating up the noodles and meatballs. Apple Bloom took one last spoonful and rubbed her stomach before letting out a mighty burp, which blew Bunga, Charmy, and Cheese off the table as Bunga stops the timer.

Apple Bloom: So, what's my time, Bunga?

Bunga looks at the timer.

Bunga: Twenty seconds to spare! Unbungalievable, you actually did it!

Apple Bloom: I sure did!

Apple Bloom drinks up her apple juice.

Cream: Despite her bad manners, she's a very nice girl. Maybe she can be our new friend.

Cheese: Chao chao [Good idea]!

Charmy: I'm game to have someone new in our friend group.

Bunga: That girl really does have a big appetite.

Meanwhile at The Krew's table, Gold was talking with her two sisters, Rainbow and Lunar.

Gold: Alright you guys. Since our art teacher gave us a group art assignment that's due tomorrow, I say that we work together on the project. This will make sure that we get a perfect score.

Rainbow: (Nervously) Uh. Actually, Gold, Lunar and I already have groups for the assignment.

Gold: (Angerly) What?!

Lunar: (Nervously) Yeah. I kinda promised Parker that I would help him and Alex with the assignment.

Rainbow: (Nervously) And I kinda promised Jaxx that I would help him and the rest of The Squad with the assignment.

Gold: (Angerly) You can't work with them! I thought I told you to break up with them!

Lunar: (Angerly) We don't wanna break up with them! They're our boyfriends!

Rainbow: (Angerly) Yeah! You can't force us to break up with our boyfriends!

Lunar: (Angerly) What's your problem with Parker and Jaxx anyway?!

Gold: (Angerly) They're outsiders! I won't allow you to date someone who's not in The Krew!

Rainbow: (Angerly) Well Kyran's not in The Krew, but you're dating him!

Gold: (Angerly) I was dating him, until he cheated on me with Funneh the brat!

Lunar: (Angerly) But Funneh was already with Alec!

Gold: (Angerly) Funneh must've cheated on him! That explains how much of a brat she is!

Rainbow: (Angerly) If you want help with the assignment, then why don't you go annoy Draco about it?!

Gold: (Angerly) Because he's a no good idiot!

Rainbow and Lunar were shocked to hear Gold say that about her own brother.

Lunar: (Shocked) You can't say that about Draco! He's your little brother!

Gold: (Angerly) I don't give a shit about that! It's the truth! He really is just a stupid annoying idiot! He might be more of a brat than Funneh!

Rainbow: (Angerly) Well if you think of him like that, then why is he still in The Krew?!

Gold: (Evilly) Because our fans seem to like him. You see, I'm only using him so we could get more famous. I don't even like him.

Gold, Rainbow, and Lunar kept arguing, but what they didn't know was that Draco heard everything they said about him. How Gold was only using him for fame and she didn't even like him.

Draco: (Sadly) Gold hates me? After all we've been through? I can't believe it.

Draco runs out of the cafeteria crying.

Apple Bloom: (Concerned) Who was that?

Cream: (Concerned) I don't know, but why was he crying?

Charmy: (Concerned) Do you think we should go check on him?

Bunga: It's the friendly thing to do. Let's go.

Apple Bloom, Cream, Charmy, and Bunga walk out of the cafeteria to go find Draco. Before she knew it, Gold will soon regret her actions and Apple Bloom and her new friends would help her get on the right path again.

My Little Pony: Equestria Girls belongs to Hasbro.

Sonic The Hedgehog belongs to Sega.

The Krew belongs to ItsFunneh

The Squad belongs to InquisitorMaster

The Lion Guard belongs to Disney

The idea for this story plot is inspired by colorespio

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.9K 952 10
You aren't sure who you are. Team Sonic takes you in after sort of being responsible, but you can't shake the feeling you aren't supposed to be there...
879 34 19
Adagio Dazzle, the leader of the sirens, was defeated at the end of Rainbow Rocks. Now, her life a year later is much harder than it's ever been. Wor...
11.6K 345 48
Life starts out exciting for a pink hedgehog by the name of Aurora when she sets out on her own for the first time at the age of 20. The only downsid...
31 0 13
After months of being influenced and hurt by a mysterious being from an alternate universe, Espio the Chameleon Chaotix Detective has finally confron...