Forever? (Nash Grier)

By XxQueenNalaxX

Bri has many problems in her life, but her trusting fans on vine and twitter keep her going. She has been inv... More

Chapter One!
Chapter Two.
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24!
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40!!
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter 23

149 3 0
By XxQueenNalaxX

Bri's POV

I saw Nash's phone go off and looked at it. He was still sleeping soundly. I reached over him and saw it on the end table.I picked it up and saw a text from Cam. As I picked it up I heard the front door shut.

Tin Can Dallas: Hey don't tell Bri but Kaeli is leaving in two days. Kaeli's going to tell her when she comes downstairs.

I put Nash's phone down got out up to get out of bed. I threw the covers down and that woke Nash up.

"Babe what's wrong?" He sat up worried.

"Don't worry about it." I snapped.

I walked out of my room and stomped down the stairs. Cam looked at me worried.

"WHAT THE HELL KAELI?! YOUR LEAVING?!" I screamed.

"I was going to tell you! How'd you find out?"

"I saw Nash's phone. Cam sent him a text."

Nash came up behind me and wrapped his ams around my waist. I pushed him off of me and walked closer to the door.

"I can't believe you wouldn't tell me first!" I yelled.

I went back upstairs and closed my bedroom door. I changed into leggings, Nash's sweatshirt, and my Uggs. I brushed my teeth and put my hair in a messy bun. I heard my bedroom door open. There stood Nash.

"Where are you going?"

"I just need to leave for a while."

"Let me go with you. I don't want you alone when your mad."

"Fine. Hurry up."

Nash threw on sweatpants and a sweatshirt. We were walking down the stairs and Kaeli looked at me. I kept walking. Before the door shut, I heard Kaeli talk.

"Bri I'm so sor-"

Then the door shut behind me. Nash took my keys and opened the passenger door for me. I got in the car and Nash shut the door. Then he got in the drivers seat, started the car and started driving.

"Where to?" He asked.

"Anywhere. Just drive. Look I'm also sorry for snapping at you I shou-"

He grabbed my hand.

"Babe its fine, I understand your mad. Its okay." He smiled while looking ahead.

"No, its not that, I just needed to apologize. I felt the need to. I pushed you away when you tried to comfort me." I frowned.

"Turn that frown upside down." He said as we stopped.

"Where are we?"

"The place I come to when I want to think."

It was lake, with a little dock on the shore.

"It's a nice spot Nash. It's so pretty." I smiled and took his hand in mine and kissed his knuckles.

"I just want to share it with the one I love."

"Aww. I love you too."

Nash and I have bonded well in the five months. We have really made it work. Its like we're perfect.

"So you wanna go sit on the dock? The sunset will be coming in about 2 hours. Its 6:45 now."

"We were in bed until 4 in the afternoon?!"

"We did do a lot last night, plus we like cuddling together." He winked.

"Yes we do!" I playfully slapped his arm.

He fake pouted then picked me up over his shoulder.

"NASH PUT ME DOWN!!" I screamed.

"Ok." He set me down so I'm standing in front of him at the edge of dock.

He turned me around and I looked at the sun starting to slowly go down. It was beautiful here. Nash wrapped his arms around me and put his leaned down and put his chin on my shoulder. I lifted his chin and turned around.

"Nash, I love you. More than you will ever know. I don't ever want to lose you. Ever."

"Forever?" He asked.

"And always Nash. Always."

I kissed him putting my arms around his neck. We kissed for a minute, then we pulled away, looking at each other.

"I do love those eyes, that green with those hazel specks. I love them. But not as much as I love you." Nash said.

"I like your eyes too. I see the ocean. They're a perfect blue." I giggled.

He smiled big at me then leaned down and kissed me again.

"Well, should we go back. I think I overreacted."

*Cam's POV*

"Kaeli, she's fine. She just overreacted."

Kaeli was packing her things and leaving early.

"I'm sorry Cam, but I can-" I kissed her.

She kissed back and then pulled away.

"Kaeli, will you be my girlfriend?"

"I would love too, but I am still leaving in the morning. I'm going to stay at a hotel until then. I'm sorry."

She walked out the door just like that. I was so happy, but so sad at the same time.

*Bri's POV*

As we were driving back, I was thinking about next week. We will be leaving to California. Then in two months, we will be leaving for Orlando again for MagCon. I am excited! I'm gonna see all the guys again. But instead of having Bart, we have Chad, Nash's dad. Because things just weren't working out. Bart wasn't doing it for the right reasons. I'm excited to see Hayes, Shawn, and Carter again! We pulled into the driveway and I noticed Kaeli's car wasn't here anymore. I wonder if she had left without even saying anything. It didn't really suprise me. She had always been the first one to leave when things got bad. Nash and I walked in the door and saw Cam looking sad on the couch.

"Cam are you okay?" Nash and I said in unison as we sat by him.

"Yeah. Well, not really. Because I asked Kaeli to be my girlfriend, she said yes, then left after we kissed."

"I'm so sorry Cam. If I never would've picked up Nash's phone, none of this would've happened." I said hugging him.

"No, if I would've never sent that text to Nash, then we wouldn't be in this situation."

"Cam, it's not your fault. If Kaeli would have said something to me first, maybe I wouldn't have freaked out. It's like her to think about herself."

"Well! We should totally make a video Cam!" Nash spoke up.

"Yeah, you guys can get things off your mind."

"Yeah, let's go get some stuff! We can do a trivia challenge video."

Nash stood up and pulled Cam up with him. I stood up and hugged the both of them. We pulled away from the group hug then Nash hugged me again. He kissed me then pulled away from the hug.

"I love you babe. You wanna go or stay here?"

"I love you too boo. I'm gonna stay here and shower. Then I'm gonna start dinner."

"Okay, we'll be back in a half an hour."

He kissed me and then left with Cam. I went upstairs to take shower. When I got out I put on a bra and under wear, brushed my teeth, blow dried my hair, and left it natural. I walked out of the bathroom and got some spandex shorts and baggy sweatpants, with a short tight tank top for my top. I was just chilling at home so why not? I walked downstairs and saw that Nash and Cam had not come back yet. I looked at my phone and saw I was only in the shower for 20 minutes. New record!

I walked into the kitchen and got out things to make chicken stir fry for dinner. I got things cooking, then someone grabbed my waist and picked me up.

"Let me go!" I screamed.

I had my wooden spoon and hit their hands.

"Ow!!" The person yelled.

They let me go and I fell onto the floor. I looked up and saw it was Nash.

"You scared the HELL out of me!" I said getting up.

"I'm sorry babe!" He said picking me up and twirling me around.

I giggled. "Put me down though! I gotta cook dinner for you hungry fools!" I yelled as Cam walked in.

"Food?" He yelled.

"Which is not done yet. How about we eat and then you guys can make your video?"

"Sounds good!" They yelled from the living room.

These boys.

I finished making dinner in 15 minutes. I sat the plates and silverware down, then got the pan and poured some on everybody's plates.

"Come eat!"

"Yay! Food!" Cam yelled.

We all sat down and ate, plus talked about day and how everything went. We also talked about what we could of done different. When we got done, I took their plates and Nash took the silverware and we walked to the sink.

"Cam is gonna go set up the stuff in the guest room."

"Okay that's fine. Just don't make too much of a mess." I giggled.

We finished washing up and Nash wrapped his arms around me. He started kissing me.

"You know your great right?" He said between kisses.

"I don't know, your pretty great too." I said smiling.

"I love you so much." He said picking me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and we stood there and hugged. Then Cam made his presence known in the kitchen.

"We gonna make this video? Or Nah?"

"Yes." Nash said.

"Hopefully I won't cut my foot this time." Cam chuckled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
1M 40.3K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
887K 20.2K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.