Ink Whisper ~ [jikook] โœ“

Af DisorderOfSound

All his life Jimin has wondered who makes the tattoos that usually just appear on his skin out of nowhere. Hi... Mere

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
44
45
45.5 - BONUS
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
THE END note:
old covers

43

6.6K 477 256
Af DisorderOfSound

A/n:
Oh, hello
To the old ppl, and the new additions to this reading fam

You all get cupcakes today!!!
🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁
(as an apology from being practically dead from, well, Feb 1st...)

Yes, I know, so generous. Much wow. Shook. A real cake baker. jungCOOK!!

Enjoy while you read!

I sarang you~~💜💜

_____________________

"Here."

A cup of coffee was put on the counter. Black - just like Jungkook liked it before he met Jimin. Recently the man had noticed his taste turn into something sweeter.

"Do we have milk?" he asked. (No, the tattoo artist was not into adding sugar just yet. Maybe in time...)

Jimin nodded, turning around and opening the fridge, while Jungkook just stared, softly biting his lip in thought.

The young boy was a piece of art. Jimin just naturally managed to radiate beauty every time Kook looked at him. It didn't matter what he was doing, or what he was wearing, because in Jungkook's eyes - he was beautiful.

The blonde, oblivious of the older man's appreciation, hummed a song as he opened the milk, and turned towards his boyfriend. Unfortunately, or rather - very fortunately for Jungkook, the cap rolled out of Jimin's fingers and landed on the floor.

With a soft "oops", the boy put the milk on the counter and bent down to pick the object up.

And Jungkook almost moaned.

The little angel of sin would be the end of him, surely.

Kook's oversized shirt had never looked better, as he watched it roll over Jimin's round butt.

"You shouldn't bend over like that, baby boy. I might change my morning plans because of it."

Jimin got back up, surprised. Already, a slight tint of pink covered his soft cheeks as he met his boyfriend's lust-filled eye.

"We can't right now," he murmured, lower lip settling into a soft pout.

Jungkook sighed and poured the milk into his steaming coffee. "I know. There's not enough time for that. But," he put the carton down and gently grabbed Jimin's arm. "That doesn't mean I can't kiss you, right?"

Grinning, the boy allowed himself to be pressed against Jungkook's naked chest and leaned in even more. Their legs tangled together as Kook had leaned back against the counter and made Jimin lean over him. The warmth and sweetness Jungkook offered were much needed to Jimin at that time.

"Kookah," he mumbled against Jungkook's lips.

"Yes, my dear?"

Jimin tried to repress a smile, though it didn't work. A grin spread across his face, and he hooked his arms around Jungkook's waist. "I love you so much."

The smile changed the taller's whole face, as Kook felt his heart swell with affection. "I love you too, baby boy. More than you can imagine."

Looking into each other's eyes, the males smiled again, forgetting their worries for a brief moment. As Jungkook leaned down and left soft kisses all over Jimin's cheeks, the boy almost forgot that he got suspended from school a few days ago. He almost forgot that he still hadn't told Kook about it.

The touch of the older's lips was so soft, Jimin felt ticklish. As he laughed, Jimin's giggles filled Jungkook's ears with a melody that the man could only describe as pure joy. The arms around Jungkook's waist got tighter while Jimin went on his tiptoes and tried to return the favour. His plump lips left sweet pecks on Kook's jaw and neck ('cuz that's all he could reach, being the smol bean that he was), making the taller hum in delight.

"Will you be leaving soon?" The younger asked, snuggling his face against Jungkook's neck.

The man nodded and took another sip of his coffee. "I got to go to my parlour and after that, I'm actually heading to my friend's place," Kook chuckled. "He asked me to assist while one of his own is on sick leave."

Jimin tried not to gulp, as he listened to Jungkook ramble on about how he couldn't wait to change his work environment for a couple of days. The boy had suspected this. There was no way another Jeon Jungkook lived in the same area as them and also was a tattoo artist. It was clear now - his boyfriend, his Jungkook would be the one to enter his place of work later today. And Jimin was kind of scared to tell Kook why they would meet each other there.

"How about you," Jungkook drew back. "Classes start soon?"

Jimin nodded, quickly hiding his pained eyes below Jungkook's jaw once again.

"I'm leaving a little after you do," the boy murmured and squeezed Jungkook tighter.

He remembered how worried Kook was when they talked about his school and tattoos before. Jungkook had been concerned about ruining Jimin's life due to all that ink. Of course, Jimin himself didn't think like that. He was convinced that Jungkook's tattoos were the reason they met each other. But the young man was worried Kook would blame himself, and therefore hoped that Jungkook would not find out about him losing the scholarship.

But if the tattoo artist meets Jimin at the parlour while he "supposedly" should be attending classes... Jimin wasn't sure he could lie to his man about anything.

He'd probably have to tell Jungkook about the money problems he was now facing and everything else that came with it. Even if Jimin wanted to look for a new apartment for himself, he couldn't afford it anymore. All the money he earned would go to paying for his tuition.

The blonde sighed.

"It's fine," Jungkook rubbed his back. "The day will pass in no time, and I will see you again soon."

Jimin nodded. Sooner rather than later.

"Okay," he released his hold and stepped back. "You better go get ready, handsome."

Kook grinned as he watched with sparkling eyes how Jimin hopped away to take a shower. He low-key wanted to take one with him, but he couldn't. He'd be late if he did.

So, while Jimin showered, Jungkook finished his coffee and quickly threw on a clean shirt.

The older was at the door, putting on his shoes, as Jimin appeared once again, droplets of cold water falling on his bare shoulders.

"Leaving without a kiss?"

Jungkook giggled. "Never."

He leaned down, capturing Jimin's lips in a soft embrace. "Love you, my baby."

The baby in question grinned back. "Your baby loves you more, daddy."

Jungkook snorted and pecked the luscious lips again. The amused expression didn't leave his face as he hurried out the door, leaving behind a slightly worried Jimin.

_____________________

"Jungkook, bro," Jackson shouted the moment Kook stepped inside Namjoon's tattoo shop. His never-fading enthusiasm made Kook break into a wide grin the moment he saw the notorious ladies' man Mr. Wang.

"Hey!" The dark-haired man greeted Jackson back, coming deeper inside the place.

Both clasped hands and smiled, exchanging pleasantries just as Namjoon joined them.

"Hey, Kook! Thanks for coming," his old friend smiled his dimple smile, giving the newcomer a quick hug.

Jungkook chuckled, looking around for a few seconds. "No problem at all. I love being here."

"Too bad you missed seeing Yugyeom again. We'll make sure to tell him you said hi," Jackson laughed.

"Or, better yet - give him a kiss from me," Kook winked.

Wang just rolled his eyes and groaned. As he did so, his neck arched and Kook could see the other's throat. Jackson had a beautiful tattoo of a butterfly that covered the front of it, wings going behind the ears, making his jawline look more prominent than it already was. Jungkook had to smile every time he saw it - he was the creator of the art, after all.

"So," he clapped his hands once, "when do I start?"

Namjoon hummed. "Let's see," he murmured and went to the reception.

Jungkook frowned, looking around in confusion. "Didn't you have an assistant?"

Jackson was the one who answered, while Namjoon skimmed through the notes. "We do," he laughed, a fond smile on his face. "Little baby Minnie will be here soon, don't you worry."

"Baby Minnie?" Jungkook repeated, amused.

"Yeah! You'll love him, he's so cute. And small. And sweet. And Namjoon has taken a liking to him, even though he's mentioned he is not single."

"I have not!"

Jungkook laughed. "No? But I recall someone telling me that they'd gladly pound that ass if they weren't straight."

"Well, Jimin will make anyone gay, so get ready," Wang informed, still chuckling.

Those words cut Jungkook's laughter short. "Did you say Jimin?"

"Here!" Namjoon shouted, finally locating Kook's first appointment. "Your first client comes in... well, she should be here in about twenty."

Jungkook just nodded. He had a bad feeling about this... this assistant.

The guys talked a bit more, but something in Jungkook's mind kept whispering that it was his Jimin. Little baby Minnie, they called him. Small and adorable. There was no doubt in Kook's mind - it had to be his baby boy.

But why the fuck was Jimin working here?

And coming soon? He had classes! How could that be?

With those thoughts clouding his mind, Jungkook decided to head into Yugyeom's workroom and set the pace up for his appointment. It didn't take long for the client to arrive, and for Kook to get into his artistic mindset.

And the man thrived in it.

____________________

Jimin had just arrived at work, excited for a new day, but stressed about what Kook might say if he saw him. The boy somewhat still hoped the older would not recognise him. Dumb of him to assume that, considering the fact he was wearing Jungkook's clothes.

From all the things he could have chosen to wear when his boyfriend left the apartment, Jimin still put on the same big hoodie as before. Partially because it was the most comfortable thing he could have worn, but mostly due to it simply being Jungkook's. His scent and his clothes made Jimin feel safe. The hoodie swallowed his frame, hiding his frame under the black fabric.

Well, he hoped.

There was no one at the reception right then, but Jimin heard a buzz of three tattoo guns coming from the back as he got himself ready for the day.

While the songs that blasted from the speakers switched, Namjoon's and Jackson's voices could be heard as they talked to their clients. Some laughs were exchanged, as well as an occasional grunt of pain from the customers.

Jimin knew he might not hear if Jungkook was talking to his client - Yugyeom's room was the furthest from the reception. He also remembered Kook saying that he wasn't particularly a talkative person while he worked.

Was it bad to wish it wasn't his Jungkook that worked there? The conversation, after all, would be a pretty painful one.

As he wondered about his bad luck, one of the customers appeared from the back room, chatting excitedly about how she liked her new tat.

Instantly, Jimin threw on his hood, hiding his face beneath it. He tried to steady his breathing, looking up to see the girl in front of him.

"Hey," she smiled and took out her wallet.

Jimin nodded back, smiling a little. His heart pounded like crazy.

He knew there was someone that had stopped to stand behind him, but the person said nothing. Just observed as Jimin rang up the girls' visit.

The young woman thanked him and then turned her eyes to the tattooist. She bowed her head a little, saying thank you once again before ginning wide.

"No problem at all," a sweet voice replied.

A voice Jimin knew way too well.

Shit.

His smile faltered as the boy lowered his head more, trying to angle his face away from his boyfriend's intense gaze.

The girl was already leaving, unbothered by the silent drama brewing between the two males.

Jimin tried to become smaller inside the hoodie. Maybe if he wished enough, he could teleport away from within the clothing.

He fumbled with his fingers, feeling rather than seeing Jungkook lean against the counter next to him. "You must be Minnie," the man stated lazily.

Jimin nodded, keeping quiet.

"Care to tell me, Minnie," he bent towards Jimin, hands crossed over his chest, "when is my next client coming in?"

The boy's hand shook as he frantically flipped through the notes, only after realising that it had already been opened on the right page. Jimin cursed his own stupidity and flipped back, creating an even more nervous atmosphere because of it.

He pointed his index finger, the only part of his palm visible underneath the oversized sleeve, right at where Jungkook's name was written with a time and his next client's contact information.

The tattoo artist leaned even closer, now hovering over Jimin's shoulder. "Hmm, in half an hour?" He chuckled. "I must have finished quicker than I thought."

Why was he not saying anything back? Jimin, come on! It's not like Kook will beat you up for this. Just talk to him!

Jungkook's hand sneaked out and grabbed the sweater-paw that still lay over the opened notes, squeezing it softly.

"And now, little baby Minnie, care to explain why you're here and not in class?"

_______________________________

A/n:
OMG, FINALLY!

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

122K 3.1K 28
Kim Namjoon Fanfiction Currently rewriting this! People seem to enjoy the story but I'm not happy with the quality of writing. It is completed and i...
244K 13K 43
In which tattoo artist Jeon Jeongguk meets his parallel when the soft and delicate Kim Taehyung finds himself in Jeongguk's shop one day as a dare. ...
626K 28.3K 47
Jeon Jungkook, a young man, kicked out of his house for being gay...with shattered heart he continues to study medical as it was his late mother's wi...
144K 4.3K 22
where jimin moves to a different highschool to find new friends, new life, a lover... warnings- -some cursing (not much) -smut (they suck) -top yoong...