The princess of parties

By MistressRoyal

Adora is what some people will call "the perfect student" during the day. But what if she's the farthest thin... More

First day
Fire drill
Dress up
Work?
The problem!
Magical eyes
Declaration Of Love?
Screw up
Feelings and Cookies
Fightes
Files
Weak

The Freak & The Kiddo

676 34 44
By MistressRoyal

Tw: substance abuse, unconstitutional affection, abuse.
Catra's POV:

I really fuck up. I thought sitting in my room. God I can't get her out my mind.

I didn't mean to sound rude but I did. I made Adora run out of the school crying because I couldn't accept the fact that see helped me.

I need to apologize. I don't have her number but I know where she lives. It's late but I need to see her.

I creek my door open and don't here the Living room T.V on. Shadow weaver is probably not here. I softly run down the stairs to the front door.

"Where do you think you going" I heard a cold voice behind me. I turned around to see shadow weaver towering over me.

Do you ever wish to take back something you said. Well I wish I could take back what I just said.......

"I'm going to see Adora" I simply said.

A harsh blow was sent towards my cheek.

"I know your a disappointment but don't become a bigger one by hanging out with her. She may be perfect at school but that girl is a no good prostitution. She had so much potential but is succeeding elsewhere" shadow weaver spoke.

If this lady wasn't my 'Guardian' I would have slap the shit out of her.

"Who are you to judge" I growled swinging the door opening and slammed it running out.

Fuck I'm gonna be In so much trouble but I don't care. I genuinely feel bad. Everyone is judging Adora and so did I.

I quickly hopped on my bike and drove towards her house.
—————————————————————-
Once I got there I decided to go through the window to avoid her hordak. I quickly ran towards her back yard. I hopped the fence and arrived by the shed.

"Well here we go" I mumbled to myself. I jumped onto the shed and tried my best to avoid making any noice. I was a pretty small person so it wasn't to hard besides the lack of upper body strength.

I made it to the top and swung the window open and hopped in.

"Who the hell are you" a familiar girl shouted at me. She was sitting on Adora's beanbag chair with nothing but her undergarments. Note to self don't sit there ever. Then it hit me.

"Hey......your the freak who dragged Adora away from yesterday" I smirked at her shocked expression.

"First of all kiddo it's Mara and I'm not a freak" she growled at me as I sat down on Adora's bed.

"Why are you here even in the first place" she questioned me. "I came to talk to Adora. We got into an argument" I said. "More details" she smirked up at me.

"Seriously" I scoffed. For some reason I felt like talking to this freak. She knows Adora so she could probably help me.

"I kind of told her that she not perfect and to stop being the hero" I admitted.

"Oh touchy topic for her. Adora thinks she has to be perfect for everyone like approval or whatever. She doesn't like facing the facts because our boss is a total manipulating bitch who tells her she has to be perfect" the girl stated.

"What do you mean 'your boss" I asked.

"He Adores Adora. You see what I did there. Adore-" Who is this idiot.

"Continue"

"Oh yeah but that was funny. Anyways.... he is such a prick. He tells Adora that she is perfect. But when she does something wrong he gets really mad at her. Like when she eats too much she gets punished for being to 'fat'. Or when she wasn't comfortable sleeping with a customer he'll get really piss off and now Adora is like a machine with only a yes button" she explained.

Fuck! I really fucked up. Adora may be doing something irrational but who am I to judge her.

"I really fucked up didn't I" I grumbled. "Yes you did" she laughed. "Who are you anyways and why are you here" I asked the long overdue question.

"Oh me! I'm Mara. Adora's foster sister. I'm here because I need a new bra but Adora tits are smaller then mine" she said. This girl needs some sort of help.

"Well do you know when Adora is coming back" I asked.

"Oh Adora! The fool is probably not coming back tonight. She went out with a senior named Adam" she giggled.

"What's so funny and who the hell is adam" I glared at her.

"Adam is a rich Douchey senior from another school. He's obsessed with
She-Ra! He technically her sugar daddy. He said he'll pay her $300 just to go out with her tonight. At first I thought Adam and Adora were endgame because she lost her virginity to him but now Adora is a dyke so they occasionally fuck-"

"WHAT" I shouted before Mara could finish. "Hey let me finish" she growled.

"I was about to say since Adora seems to romance you to go and get her before she goes passed third base" Mara added.

ROMANCE ME GAHH!

"Adora does not romance me in anyway so just tell me where she is" I hissed at her. "Okay whatever you say kiddo. Take me to work and I'll show you where she is" Mara said getting up. "Are you gonna put on any clothes" I asked her.

"Haha very funny and no I work at a club not a church " she giggled. "Well I'm not letting you get on my bike almost naked"
—————————————————————-

Mara agreed to put on shorts after 10 minutes. We arrived at the club as music was heard around the whole neighbourhood. "Thanks kiddo for the ride" she said kissing my cheek. "Don't. EVER. Do that again" I growled. "Temperamental I see. Just follow me" she gestured me toward the entrance as we skipped the line again.

Upon entry my breath hitched. Something felt wrong. Like something bad was happening. "You alright" Mara asked as we entered. "Yeah I'm fine" I lied.

We walked through the places as people danced around. We made it to an elevator as Mara pressed the second floor. "Don't worry Adora fine. Unless she black out drunk" she smiled. "Jeez thanks. Remind me to come to you when I need reassurance" I joked as the door opened.

It lead to a red lit hall with doors along the side. The end off the hall lead to a big red door that said PRINCESS LOUNGE.

"She's probably in there" Mara said as we walked down the halls. My heart beat faster and faster with ever step. I don't know why but Adora has this affect on me since we were children. Now that we've meet two days ago it's back.

We arrived to the door as Mara opened it.

The scent of weed and alcohol swarmed the room as we walked in. People surrounded the room as they smoked with music blasting. They were hotboxing. No air escapes he room that why the scent was so strong.

And Adora was right in the middle of it.
There she was in all her drunken glory. Sitting on some guys lap. She was a giggling mess as he left soft kisses on her back.

My heart skipped a beat at the site of this image. Ew.

"What the hell" Mara shouted over the music. She walked up to Adora a dragged her off the guy. Then the music stopped.

"You know she doesn't do drugs so why is she down here" she fumed holding Adora in her arm. "Calm down marebare she agreed to it" the prick stood up.

"Don't call me that! Let me ask you this- was she sober you dumbass" she stared daggers at him.

"Who cares" he scoffed grabbing Adora back. "Did you agree to it sweetheart" he disgustingly smirk whispering into Adora's ear.

Adora was currently not even in this world as she gazed around the room. "Huh She-Ra.... did you agree to do this with me" he wrapped his hand around her waist slowly creeping it up her shirt. You can hear Adora's whimpers but wasn't sober enough to do anything. I had to do something.

"Hey let her GO" I pushed him off of her quickly grabbing ahold of her. "And who do you think you are" he grinned. "I'm someone who can respect a person when their not sober. Obviously you too stupid to know" I growled.

"K-Kitty cat" Adora mumbled. "Y-you came. Yay" she lightly cheered. "Yeah it's me princess. I'm gonna take you home okay" I smiled as Adora hummed into her shoulder. We started walking out the rom until something stopped us.

I was pulled back by her hoodie and Adora stumbling into Mara's arms.

"And you think I'm just gonna let you leave kitty cat. Such a cute name faggot" Adam laughed.

This dude can't be serious. I promised myself to keep my anger in line but this asshat deserved it.

The room fell silent as I started manically laughing. A sinister laughter.

"W-what's so funny" he tried to sound tuff but came out fearfull.

"You messed with the wrong girl" I scoffed and kicked him right in the groin as he let go of me. He fell to the floor in agonizing pain. I got up and harshly slapped him Across the face as my nails made scratches letting blood spew out. "Know who you messing with fucker" I growled walking out the room with Adora and Mara.

"Wow that was badass" Mara was taken aback. "Yeah Catra is such a bad cat" Adora snorted as we all laughed.

As long as she safe I'm fine

Cut🔊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 7.4K 34
*Catradora College AU* Once you graduate high school, you're off to college. College. A place where you meet new people and go to parties every night...
220K 7.1K 46
Adora is a foster kid being taken in by a new family. She has lost some friends previously because of them being adopted but there is a possibility o...
178K 6.8K 76
Y/N has always been with Catra and Adora every day. From the day they arrived to the Horde and up until now. They were so close to one another. They...
9.1K 231 23
basically you are replacing mara in the story and after the ship crashed you didn't die instead you were frozen for 1000 years and adora has found yo...